All Comments on 'A Walk To School Pt. 03'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

It is a fulfilling life that I enjoy living every second of every day❤️❤️

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Great story, hope you continue with more adventures of Eva and Mr. Eric.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would like to read more of this story with the girls and Mr. Eric using her more ...

TheEvilWithinTheEvilWithin8 months ago

Eva Lynn Copperhead is a bright 18 years old college student. She has a wonderful future ahead. She always gets perfect grades at school and has two understanding parents loving her. She lives in a beautiful neighbourhood, but there’s just one little black spot that prevents this picture from being perfect. She gets bullied by 3 other students girls for having gigantic swinging udders. She humiliated and harassed in public, they attack her physically and mentally to such an extent that see keeps hiding her gorgeously looking big tits underneath large clothes and tries to avoid as much being confronted with her bullies. But one day she hits tge jackpot. Mr. Eric an old neighbour, she hadn’t met, has laid his creepy eyes on her and has different plans for her. A better future that will put her world completely upside down and make her reveal who she really is, the real Eva that’s been hiding deep inside her soul. Mr, Eric is a master in peeling layer after layer away, making Eva come to terms with herself, her dark side, her real secret desires and perverse craving to be abused and humiliated in public. She learns step by step how she really loves to be exposed publicly and her personal info put on the internet for everybody to see, where she lives, goes to school, her email and more personal details, along with plenty of footage of her being fucked in every way possible by this old neighbour. Each paragraph is built up excellently showing how she cum hard from being humiliated and tortured in front of a camera recording every single second. She has to tell to all the people who are going to watch these videos how much she likes to be fucked in public, exposed while being tortured with clamps hanging on her tits and clit, while dildos invading all three fuckholes.

Am I the only person who would deliberately give up his life and that the place of Eva straight away if I got the change. It’s my biggest desire to get exposed on the internet in front of my family and everyone knowing me, be it from work, taking the same bus or train every day, or simply from meeting regularly in shops. I want the same treatment as Eva, for everyone to see who I am in reality....even if I am a man and not a woman,... I love being exposed, peopje finding out about my perverse desires... and maybe I will start my revealing my identity and the address where I live and more personal, intimate information over the next months in my comments. This story has really opened my eyes just as Eva has embraced her new life...again one of my favourite stories. Well written and a really addictive style that pulls you into the story and makes you become the victim itself...

Keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing this great story of how the mind can be tricked and the true passionate, hidden, kinky wishes become reality after faced the facts that being submissive, wishing to be publicly humiliated and abused is truly arousing and horny....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES