A Wandering Muse at Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery let her new girlfriend work and pull sighs and little moans from Avery, but no orgasm was building. I like making love to her, but this can't be one-sided. Av could go for so long without getting a five. She had often faked it with Chip but had just told Tess she wouldn't lie.

Tess was so earnest and wasn't tentative about going down on a woman. She shone confidence in the flashes of smile that would crest into view between cheerful rounds of licks. Avery tried to grin and let Tess know she was enjoying herself, even if a five wouldn't happen.

Her goddess must have worked for twenty minutes before she looked up again. "What's wrong, Av?"

Tess -- A few minutes later

Crap, am I not good? Tess was in a panic. Maybe she just needs more time or the toys I brought.

"I... I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I'm having fun, and this feels fantastic, but I'm too in my head to orgasm." Avery looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Oh," Tess couldn't help worry flashing over her features as she tried to suppress it. Avery already had her heart; she didn't want things to fall apart because she couldn't please Av. "What if we try something else?"

"It won't help," Avery said and then sighed loudly. "I'm sorry." Avery sat up and pulled away from Tess. "I can't stop these invasive worries popping up whenever anything built. It kept quashing my climax."

"Okay." Tess snuggled up close to Avery. "What are the thoughts? Maybe I can help you work through them."

"Well, I don't want to sound like a crazy girl." Avery slumped minutely but didn't pull away as Tess embraced her.

"Never worry about that, here. This is our safe place. We can admit anything. I hadn't talked to anyone about my freakout in years. I don't think you're going to scare me off, Av."

"I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen when I tell my parents I'm dating a woman." Avery leaned into the embrace; her princess needed to be held, and Tess would accommodate. "The hottest woman in the world is going down on me, and I can't stop thinking how poorly it will go."

"It'll be okay, Avery. I'm pretty sure Mom and Lewis already know." Tess held her woman's hand. "You said you grew up in an understanding church."

"We did. Gay people weren't shunned. Pregnant girls were embraced instead of being turned away. But..." Avery leaned against her.

"But, what, babe?" Tess wished Av wasn't in pain but liked the closeness and the scent of Avery's tropical-smelling perfume.

"That's not what it was like at home." Avery's hand trembled a little. "They weren't always so stodgy, but the older we got, the more conservative their thinking."

"Okay. We can work with that. We just need to roleplay how things are going to go." Tess thought quickly. She would lean into the faux confidence that her father had taught her.

"They don't even know about my IUD."

"Huh." Tess didn't know how to follow that statement.

"Abstinence was the only thing ever discussed in the house. They think their little girl is still a virgin." Avery sniffled.

"Wait, you dated Chip for two years, and they thought you were a virgin?" Tess said in disbelief.

"My parents waited until they were married and dated all through college." Avery nodded. "I guess they thought that kind of willpower ran in the family."

"Okay, but you don't have to worry about that until the end of the summer, right?" Tess never had that type of control.

"You're right, but that wasn't the only thought bumping around up here." Avery tapped her temple.

"What else is rattling around in your gorgeous head?" Tess leaned over and planted a kiss on her girlfriend's temple.

"My parents and that dread started it, but then I got worried about what would happen if I couldn't five. It's been months since I have." Avery let out a long breath. Tess kept quiet and let her continue. "I'm anxious that I've fallen so hard for you, Tess, and you would get frustrated if you couldn't get me to climax."

"You were the one that told me not to worry about that. We have toys and no set schedule, Av. We're both going to have to learn a lot. Though, if you learn much more, you'll make me pass out from fiving so hard." Tess liked the feeling of Avery snuggling even closer.

"Really? You won't decide one date is enough if you can't make me work, right?" Avery said softly.

"Are you kidding? You'll have me following you around like a tiny lost puppy after you made me five like you did."

"You're just saying that." Avery's distraught tone was painful.

"Nope, no man or woman has ever made me cum that hard, my dear. It may seem like my heart is an easy thing to snatch. It's not. You're the sixth person I've dated, Av, and only the fifth I've had sex with. Still, I have a lot of experience with my two long-term relationships and one hookup. None of it measures up to you." Tess leaned over to seal the statement with a kiss.

"Huh. Lucky me."

"No, lucky me, Av."

They stayed in each other's arms as Avery unburdened her fears. Tess told her she wasn't alone and would always have a shoulder to lean on. This relationship was nascent but powerful. Tess was addicted to the beautiful and brilliant young woman. Dating a woman was new and a little scary, but it was worth it if Tess could spend her time holding her princess.

"Don't worry about getting loud when you enjoy yourself." Tess thought that perhaps Avery had another thing in common with the old version of Tess. It was a bit of a non-sequitur at the current stage of the conversation.

"Huh?"

"I was just thinking keeping that in might be giving your thoughts a beachhead," Tess explained without going into how her train of thought had leaped several tracks.

"I've always had to be quiet."

"So did I, until after I got done with the fiancé. Remember, this is a safe place. If no one can hear my playing, no one can hear your ecstasy when we get you there."

"Might have to try that another night."

"I'm not going to give up on you, Avery. This, this feels different, doesn't it?" Tess didn't hide her vulnerability.

"Yeah, more profound, right?"

"Yes, it does. Would you like to sing with me?" Tess asked after a while. She would be delighted if all they did the rest of the night was spend time together, but maybe motion and dance could help her dynamic young woman get out of her head.

"I've never been naked with you on stage." Avery smiled. "I think I could be talked into it."

"I'll bribe you with a barely fruity water." Tess helped Avery to her feet.

"You got yourself a deal." Avery came in for a quick kiss.

They danced and sang together. Tess's violin and Avery's sweet voice wove together like the gauzy belt on her woman's hips. Avery was getting bolder in her dance moves. The princess might overtake Tess's prowess with a little more time together. Tess missed a note more than once as she was hypnotized by her woman.

They went through the entire album for Brave Enough, at least all the songs with lyrics. In just a couple of weeks, Avery had them memorized. Without the bass backing them, all the tracks took on an acoustic tone. Usually, that would make the songs slightly mournful or slower, but Avery kept them joyful.

As a sheen of sweat covered Avery, her lithe form became more distracting. After finishing the album, they played a couple of tunes from Caitlyn Quay with lyrics and a violin prominently featured. Av forced Tess to learn new songs to keep up with her princess.

"Whew! I need a minute and some refreshment." Avery skipped over to the fridge to pull a couple of drinks.

"Good idea." Tess stared and her woman's pussy as she bent over to get drinks. She'd been granted just a taste but needed more. Although she hadn't shown it, Tess had been worried about her skill when they finally got to the bedroom. Still haven't been to any bedrooms with her.

"What's got you smiling, T?" Avery had a blush on her cheeks.

"You don't want to know what I'm doing to you in my head." Tess's grin had to look lecherous on her face. "How are you managing to look hotter?"

"You like sweaty Avery?" Her girlfriend asked as she pushed a can into Tess's hand.

"I like every version of Avery." Tess opened her raspberry can and downed half of it as quickly as Avery was. "You're going to make waiting until next time very hard. The new massaging showerhead is going to get a workout."

"Don't wait," Avery whispered longingly as she stepped closer.

Tess didn't wait to banter further. She stepped close and pulled her princess into a passionate kiss. They fumbled to get their soda cans on a table as Tess pushed them toward Avery's desk. Where their kisses before had been a summer thunderstorm full of fury, this was a typhoon.

Avery laid back on the surface as Tess climbed on top of her. She really was the most beautiful woman Tess had ever laid eyes on. Her dark pink tiny nipples were more rigid than they had been. Tess set upon them immediately. She sucked harder on one nub as her fingers found its partner and cherished the feeling of Avery's body flexing beneath her.

"Oh! Like that, babe!" Avery cried out after Tess teased the peaks for a moment.

Avery's boobies were incredible works of art; there was nothing embellished in Tess's praise for them. Maybe someday Avery would be the subject of her lens, and someone else could see Avery as Tess did. Av certainly had the passion for being besotted by a muse. Maybe someday I can inspire her. Tess only got distracted for a sliver of time before redoubling her efforts on Avery's breasts.

Tess tried to stay unpredictable as she bounced from nipple to neck and lips, then back to Avery's breasts. She needed to keep her princess's mind reeling to guard against the invasive thoughts making a return. They could worry about things outside their private sanctuary tomorrow, but first, Tess needed to earn a five for her princess. Avery's fingers found her own clit and started to circle around it desperately to bring out her climax.

A few more minutes and Tess could no doubt make her lover quake through an orgasm, but that wasn't her aim. After several months, Avery needed to have her first climax be epic. The iota of selfishness within her mind argued that she should push Av over the edge so Tess could be on the receiving end of the next round. I need to reward my princess.

Diving down the line between Avery's abs, Tess dove toward the earthly nirvana at Av's nexus. Her movement knocked Avery off, circling her clitty. Before a couple weeks ago, Tess had been open to a relationship with a woman, but the option had never presented itself. The only opportunity she had was a younger woman who was also her future stepbrother's cousin. Tess declined as it seemed too weird to go through with.

Now, she was staring closely at a perfect pussy that had Tess's mouth-watering. Avery was incredible. Her outer labia concealed the dark pink of her inner pair until Tess got close and delved between. Her princess's quim tasted nothing like Tess's anatomy. What's this? She looked at the crest of Av's womanhood to see a new friend peeking just barely out from its concealing hood.

Avery's clit was a slightly darker pink than the shroud protecting it. Although Tess had stimulated the nerves before, she couldn't see it. Her princess was far more turned on than she had been earlier. Tess slid a pair of fingers into the hot, wet tunnel and leaned in for another feast.

Avery -- A little earlier

Avery did her best to sing with all her heart and gusto as she and Tess twisted around each other. Whether it was the vital talk clearing some of the cobwebs from her mind, the rhythm pulsing through her, or seeing her goddess in her element again, Avery didn't know, but something had turned up the burner on her slumbering libido. It felt like the first night when Av peeped on Tess, only better now that she knew the incandescent beauty of Tess's soul, not just her taut body.

With every twist and turn, Avery marveled at Tess's movements and her furious bow as it worked. She endeavored to match her new girlfriend's frenetic energy and precise moves. Av doubted she was there yet but caught Tessa smiling and staring back several times. This is something special. Avery felt a tug at her soul. Tess was something extraordinary.

They must have made an instrumental and vocal duet of a dozen songs before Avery called a timeout. She wanted another go at Tess but had already warned the woman off for the night. Av went to get a couple cans of fizzy water from the fridge. She and Tess had built a wreath of perspiration and needed to replenish their fluids. A glance over her shoulder made out a pair of blue eyes staring directly at her womanhood.

When Avery took a can of bubbly water to Tess, they each drained half a can, said some words, and Tess was all over her again. This time, the mental block wasn't rearing up and robbing the special moment. Her goddess practically carried her over to the desk and laid her on the surface. The kisses were deep and passionate. The fire lit within Avery's soul felt like it could consume all the flammables in the room.

While Tess played a symphony starring Avery's breasts, Av went for the kill. Like the first night she had seen Tess dancing, she needed release. She desperately circled her clit in a technique that she had never gotten to work without a hard cock in her pussy at the same time.

For a woman who had never had lesbian sex before, Tess was reading Avery's body exquisitely. With each lick and suck, the need to orgasm rose. Before returning to her charge, her goddess never neglected to come in for a scintillating kiss. Avery's boobies, as her woman called them, were never the lightning rod for pleasure that Tess was evoking from them. The violet-haired woman was incredible. Chip had two years of practice but could never read her body like Tess.

Avery let it fly whenever she felt the need to moan or sigh. If no one had heard Tess playing violin all summer, no one would overhear Av in the throes of pleasure other than the cause of her bliss. The knowing smile she got from her goddess each time was all Avery needed to convince her that this was the correct course of action.

As the first bright and happy orgasm in five months screamed toward Avery, Tess stopped her ministrations on Av's boobies. She had a devious smile as she slunk down Av's body. When Avery walked in at the start of the night, she had never been as turned on as she was at that moment. Making Tess five a couple of times had only reinforced that. Her stupid, invasive worries had obliterated that excitement. However, a long conversation with the woman that had pilfered her heart and a singing and dancing interlude had those feelings roaring back.

Tess had stoked the flames higher than ever before. Avery belonged to the goddess.

"OH FUCK!" Avery cried out when a pair of questing fingers slid into her dripping pussy. She'd never been so wet in her life, which was all caused by the purple-haired sorceress. Violet-stained lips wrapped around Av's clit as the tongue made quick jabs followed by solid hooks. The energy splashed through her veins and caused Avery's legs to open further. She wasn't sure that her goddess would be victorious without employing toys. Avery never succeeded without a cock or something buzzing on her clit.

Avery sounded so wet as Tess's fingers rocketed in and out of Avery's tight tunnel. Typically, she would feel embarrassed by the sound of her excitement so boldly echoing off the walls, but the way it made her goddess's eyes gleam was worth any discomfort. Av gave into the lust broiling through her soul as she moaned and wailed in concert with Tess's actions.

"Ohh!" Avery screamed, finally free of worrying about anyone hearing her and casting judgment on her pleasure. Each successive scream was freer than the last. Tess kept looking up with a proud smile.

"Give into it, Av. You deserve to feel good." Tess came up and whispered in her ear. The words sent a pleasant tingle reverberating through Avery.

Her skilled fingers never stopped as Tess silenced her screams temporarily with more kisses. Avery's nectar was excellent on those brightly stained lips, and she would never tire of the lavender shade Tess's slate-blue eyes took from the violet eyeshadow.

The enchantress flitted like a hummingbird, feasting upon the abundant nectar, then alighting on Avery's breasts and coming in for more kisses. Avery was primed and could be kicked into a screaming orgasm, but Tess toyed with her.

"Make me cum!" Avery yelped out when she couldn't stand the fantastic torture any longer.

"Huh? I don't understand that word." Tess smirked viciously as she played dumb.

"Make me orgasm!" Avery's brain was overwhelmed with the need to release, and all logic was temporarily disabled.

"That still doesn't compute." Tess's fingers were still moving but off-kilter from the spot on Avery's vaginal walls that would kick her off the proverbial cliff. She kissed Avery hard before waiting for another request.

"I haven't climaxed in five months, Theresa Hope!" Avery used her middle name for the next beg.

"Five months!? Well, I better make it special. You used the magic word in that last demand, but not in the right place." Tess looked up from teasing Avery's nipples.

A brief window of clarity screamed what Tess was looking for into Avery's consciousness. "I need to five! Make me five!"

"That I can handle." Tess dropped down to Avery's nexus again and made surgical strikes against Av's clit with her tongue. Skilled fingers pivoted back to find the precise spot to extract every ounce of bliss from her lover. Another practiced set of digits fell on Avery's breast. It didn't take long for her to blast Avery into orbit.

"YYYYEESSSSSSS!!!" Avery screamed as her body thrashed. The long-delayed orgasm exploded from her clit, coupled with an eruption from her vagina, and both rocketed through her body. The fiery bliss entwined with another, smaller but not imperceptible font of power centered on Av's chest. Her back involuntarily arched as she screamed into the space.

The purple and silver that had been so integral to Tess's dancing outfit, as well as the pink and coral that her goddess said supported Avery's eyes, washed through Av's clenched eyelids. She gulped for air as the climax stretched on. Tess's fingers never stopped their post. As Avery's legs clenched around her lover.

This orgasm was different. Harder, longer, and caused by mouth and fingers with no toys or cock. Consciousness started to fade from Avery as she writhed and screamed. She barely kept herself from passing out from the extreme bliss. She shrieked, thrashed, and wailed, unconcerned about anyone overhearing her. In this sanctuary, there was safety to explore and grow.

"Did you five?" Tess had a satisfied smile as Avery finally crashed back into reality. A blanket of soft, comforting bliss and fulfillment laid a gossamer aura over everything.

"That was a ten, fifteen, or a twenty," Avery responded between gasps for air. Tess came in for a kiss. Avery's nectar was extra pungent on her girlfriend.

"I could tell," Tess said between kisses. "You might have made a tiny mess on your desk."

"Did I?"

"Little bit." Tess's pride increased.

"Give me a few minutes, and I'll rock your world again. I just need a moment to rest." Avery wanted another taste of Tess.

"I thought you were always ready for another five after the first." Tess beamed with pride.

"My fives don't usually make me almost pass the fuck out either. My turn, as soon as I catch my breath."

"Not tonight, babe. How about you come snuggle with me on the blankets for a few minutes before we need to clean up." Tess helped her to her feet.

1...89101112...15