A Wandering Muse at Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're very nice boobies, Avery." Tess smiled and fluttered her eyelashes innocently.

"Not as nice as yours." Avery pointed back at her.

"Mine wouldn't fit you perfectly like those." Tess's eyes were taking in every millimeter of Avery's skin that was showing, and Avery liked the attention. She did nothing to pull the fabric away from where it was caressing her body. "Are you really not wearing panties?"

"Do you not believe me? When have I ever lied to you?" Avery faked insult.

"Maybe just a few seconds ago." Tess shrugged.

"Well," Avery pulled the waistband of her shorts forward to show off her lack of panties. Tess's eyes got bigger as they shot to Avery's bare crotch. "See, not lying!" She let go of the elastic and let it snap back in place.

"Someone shaves." Tess was grinning brightly.

"Someone waxes. Shaving in the communal bathhouse would be a hassle. Remember, not everyone has their own shower." Avery stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry.

"I'm pretty sure you could use mine anytime you wanted." Tess nodded. "I wax everything other than the canvas." Tess bumped her shoulder with her own.

"Canvas?"

"The Strip on my mound where I trim something for a photo shoot." Tess motioned over her shorts. "I shave that between books."

"I'm going to have to find a new girl in town. My last graduated, and her replacement fucking hurt."

"I got a good place. I think I can share it with you."

"Yay! So, what's next for the canvas?"

"It'll stay shaved for a while now. If I go pink, I'm unsure what to do," Tess pulled her ponytail over her shoulder. "A heart seems too obvious, and I just did that."

"Wasn't the symbol of the ancient muses a lyre?"

"Oh! A string instrument with some history? That would work. How come I get the best ideas around you?"

"I'm your muse." Avery smiled with a shrug.

"Yes, you are. Most definitely." Tess turned toward her with a happy grin that danced in her blue eyes.

Avery looked into those eyes, and there was no holding back. She couldn't wait for Tess to make a move any longer. She leaned closer, and their lips finally met. Tess kissed her back passionately. This wasn't like any other first kiss in her life. There was a spark of energy that was never present. Tess's lips were far softer and plumper than any man Avery had kissed. Avery had spent weeks dreaming of this moment, which was far better than anything her brain could conceive.

When they finally separated to catch their breath, Tess looked confused. It was as if a program Avery was writing hit a segfault and couldn't continue. Avery's heart stopped as she was worried that she had just ruined everything with a woman who had become her closest friend.

Slowly, the befuddlement mutated into a wide, toothy smile. "It's about fucking time!" Tess came in for the next kiss, and it pushed Avery backward as the young woman climbed over her.

Time became a nebulous concept as one kiss led to another. Tess, against her, felt perfect. Hands wandered and roamed. Tess was a big fan of Avery's breasts, tentatively touching and squeezing her delicate nipples. At first, it was through the material of her T-shirt, and then the hands made their way beneath. Tess's confidence grew with each renewed touch, and her insistent but gentle touches pulsed eddies of pleasure into Avery.

At some point in time, Avery rolled them over so she was on top. Her hands wound their way underneath Tess's bra to find the pair of mounds that had gripped Avery's fantasies since she had first seen them. The tactile feel of them was so much more stunning than Av had been able to imagine.

Tess let Avery push the fabric of her bra off the wonderful mounds and slide her shirt up to expose them to the cloud-filtered sunlight. The thunderstorm was waning as their play intensified. Avery allowed Tess to do the same, and suddenly, her shirt was on the table beside them.

Is she going to strip me naked? Avery wondered, knowing that she wasn't about to stop Tess. Public nudity had never been in her repertoire, but then again, neither had being with a woman, which was definitely happening.

"They're perfect!" Tess beamed and announced as she leaned up and sucked a nipple between her lips. Avery moaned out in pleasure. The aggressive woman below her grabbed the elastic of Avery's waistband and started to tug when a sudden noise caught their attention.

Had the rain not stopped and a loud gaggle of fellow counselors not whooped and cackled their way down the path, Avery was confident they would have both ended up naked on that picnic bench. They managed to sit up. Avery barely got her T-shirt back on, and they smoothed their clothes before being caught.

"Hey girls, did you get stormed on?" Asked Mateo as he led the group that included Edith, a pretty, young counselor. The pair were getting close, and Avery wondered if the brunette was about to be on the receiving end of the Mateo special.

Avery looked down to ensure that her shirt was no longer see-through for the counselors. Her erect nipples tented the fabric, but she couldn't make out the exact look of her breasts. She hid a sigh of relief.

"Uh, yeah. We were hiding out and drying off before we went home. You missed an amazing view before the storm at the Point." Tess was remarkable at regaining her composure. Hidden from the newcomers, though, her hand squeezed Avery's fingers tightly as if she were borrowing the touch to stabilize her.

There was a little more banter with Mateo, Edith, and the half dozen other counselors enjoying the cooler weather and lack of campers. Usually, a group of counselors would carpool into town for some time away from the camp, but today's weather was too lovely to ignore.

They quietly waited for the group to walk away and down the trail. "I was waiting for you to make a move." Avery beamed at Tess. "I wasn't sure if you liked girls."

"I didn't before you changed my worldview, Avery. I didn't want to be the one to cross the line, but I wanted you to do that the first night at the tech building." Tess leaned in for a far briefer kiss that didn't lack any of the heat.

"I almost did when I helped you with the lips gloss on your nips. I've never even looked at a woman like that before."

"That makes two of us then. I have no idea what I'm doing regarding sex with you, Av, but I know I want to figure it out if you have the patience."

"As long as you return the favor, T." Avery leaned in and kissed Tess's cheek softly. "I think we better head back and find someplace more private to start experimenting."

"We both have pussies, and we know what we like. So, how hard could it be?" Tess teased as they started down the trail.

Avery's hand wouldn't stop clutching her new girlfriend's hand anytime soon. At least I hope she's my girlfriend.

"Middle name?" Tess queried. They were asking each other more get-to-know-you questions that they had somehow missed.

"April," Avery replied.

"Avery April Ayers? Triple-A, really?"

"Is it any worse than THE, Theresa Hope Ernst?" Avery lightly hip-checked Tess.

"You have a point." Tess chuckled and checked her back. "Is your birthday in April?"

"Nope, January 15th; I was conceived in April." Avery shook her head. "Poor Rebecca May got the same treatment. Timothy lucked out and has our father's middle name, Sean, instead of November."

"Eww. It's basic math but still skeeves me a little."

"It does, doesn't it. That's a big nope about keeping that family tradition going. Weirdest place you've had sex?" Avery felt quite amorous, even if the last question temporarily quashed those feelings.

"It was almost on a picnic table in broad daylight," Tess smirked. "Instead, I have to go with 'in a lecture hall on campus.' If you had tried, I would have let you strip me naked back there."

"Is there a story involved?"

"A boyfriend and some kind of weird lock-in when I was a freshman. That was the guy before the eventual fiancé. We snuck out while the club was doing some team-building game and found somewhere quiet to make it not so quiet. You?"

"I've been pretty vanilla, so I gotta go with the back seat of Maxine in a public park."

"We might need to add some excitement when we get out of camp, but I think we can make 'at the tech building' happen." Tess winked.

"Fun. No girlfriend before, ever?"

"Nope. I was open to it but never had a genuine opportunity. No woman ever tripped my trigger like you. I'm glad you peeped on me." Tess winked at her.

"Confession time? I was about to five when you stopped playing the violin and almost caught me that first night." Avery blushed. "I mean, if we're going to date, I don't want to hide that. You... you want to date, right?" The last sentence was nervously stammered.

"Fuck, yes, I do." Tess leaned in and pecked Av's cheek with a quick little kiss. "And I fived a couple of times in the shower the next morning. It turns out I like being watched cavorting naked. At least by the right person."

"That works out. I'm enthralled by a naked Tess doing anything." Avery returned the kiss. "I would have fived if I had a moment's free time and a vibe."

"What time is it?" Tess asked when they got back to the camp's center.

"Holy shit, it's two o'clock. Where did we lose an hour?" Avery questioned.

"Did we seriously make out for an hour? That's dangerous fun." Tess chuckled.

"I would go more with heavy petting than just making out, but I know, right?"

"Wanna go check out the tech building?" Tess's eyebrows danced suggestively.

"Sure, but we might have to set an alarm if I'm going to get my laundry done."

"The laundry building does get locked up at nine p.m." Tess nodded. "And you have literally nothing else to wear."

Belinda and Lewis were strolling in their direction as they approached the corner of the general store. Avery's heart quickened. She and Tess were still holding hands, but Tess just smiled and waved. Lewis and Belinda returned the expression and carried on their way as if nothing was different. It seemed an odd dichotomy since Avery's entire world had been turned topsy-turvy fantastically.

"You know we're going to have to tell them." Tess sighed as they got out of earshot.

"Relationships have to be declared." Avery quoted the title of the point in the employee manual.

"Sorry, you're dating the daughter of the boss. We have to go by the book. Considering they were both trying to convince me to ask you out, I wouldn't worry about it." Tess's smile returned after another wink.

"Why didn't you make a move?" Avery queried curiously.

"I wanted to ensure it was what your heart wanted. I wanted to kiss you badly, but I'm older and the boss's daughter. I didn't want it to seem like I was coercing you in any way."

"Oh, huh." Avery hadn't considered what might have halted Tess if the woman was into her.

"I was about to kiss you, anyways, though. My confusion was because I was trying to figure out what to do, and you obliterated my need to worry. Plus that kiss, Oh my God, that kiss!" Tess's look of wonder appeared genuine.

"It was good, wasn't it?" Avery just grinned like a fool, not needing an answer to her rhetorical question.

"The best." Tess returned the dopey expression.

When they got to the tech building, it was being swarmed by a construction crew. "Excuse me, what's going on?" Tess asked a man with a clipboard.

"The kiln almost caught fire when it was cooking some pottery. It was still under warranty, so we're pulling and replacing it. Should be done in a few hours."

"Thank you," Avery said, and they turned toward Tess's house.

"That option's out. What do you say we try plan B?" Tess pulled ahead a little toward the house but never released Avery's hand. "Mom and Lewis are always gone for at least an hour."

"Okay." Avery would follow Tess's plump and pert booty anywhere.

Carl and Molly sat at the kitchen table with a big bundle of wedding magazines. "Balls," Tess whispered before they stepped in from the porch. "I didn't think you two were coming back this weekend."

"Molly's folks got delayed coming home, so our weekend opened up." Carl looked up and explained before getting back to work.

"Set a date yet?"

"Late June next year, but it depends on getting some of my family in from overseas." Molly looked up to explain.

"Neat. I'm dating Avery now." Tess held up their still clasped hands.

"Alright! She's good for you, Tess." Carl smiled. "If you don't mind, we're in the middle of some serious planning. We'll talk later."

"Back to doing laundry, it is, then." Avery sighed, and they returned to the porch to sit on the prominent corner swing.

"You can take a shower here if you need to." Tess let her know.

"That would be great, but I need something to change into first."

"You are down to a T-shirt and a pair of shorts." Tess agreed. "Well, we better get it done because I'm taking you into town on a date tonight. We do need something to do while the tech building is occupied." Tess snuggled close to her.

"If you keep cuddling with me, getting laundry done might take a while." Avery leaned in closer to her new girlfriend. "This is nice, though."

Tess -- After dinner back at camp

Tess paced the classroom. She had shown up early, and now she was worried that she had done too much. Tonight was supposed to be a more casual hookup after an outstanding dinner and a day in each other's company. The more Tess got to know Avery, the closer she was pulled to the woman. Avery was far from the stuck-up princess she had perceived her as in their first tumultuous week together at the camp. She was brilliant, funny, silly, and radiant no matter what she wore.

Avery did take some time to warm up, but once Tess had managed to break through and see the real woman, she was more attracted to Av than any other lover. Avery was simply the complete package.

Looking down, Tess was in nearly her full regalia from the photoshoot a few weeks prior. She might not have had the heart formed out of her pubes or purple-stained nipples, but she added the ribbons winding up her arms. Those accouterments were challenging to get on her arms, especially her left one. She was near ambidextrous, but her left hand was still significantly more skilled than the right.

As her heart raced, Tess looked at her phone again. Avery would sneak out of her cabin as soon as the rest of the female counselors bedded down for the night. They had already informed Carl and Molly of their relationship, and Tess spoke to her mother, who saw the handholding. However, they didn't want to let the rest of the counselors know about the budding relationship.

Only a few ways to calm down. Tess never felt nervous like she was now. She was confident about her attraction to Avery but worried she wouldn't have the experience to satisfy the woman. Instead of standing and watching the clock, Tess started playing her violin and spinning around the space. Motion felt good and gave her somewhere to shunt her nervous energy. Selecting the fastest pace song she could think of, Tess danced to keep pace. She lost herself in the composition for a few minutes.

Avery's smiling face was poked through the classroom door when she finished the song. Her glasses were on, and her hair was down. Tess must have had the goofiest smile as she put the violin on the table.

"That sounded pretty."

"Thanks, I was trying to burn off some nerves," Tess confessed truthfully.

"You're nervous about me?" Avery stepped into the room, and Tess's jaw dropped. She had a backpack slung carelessly over one shoulder, but that was the only item that wasn't perfectly placed. Her auburn locks flowed around her in big, lazy curls. The hair landed delicately on her graceful collarbone. It was the first time Tess had seen the woman with makeup, and the wait was worth it. Her green eyes popped with her selection of eye shadow contrasting the pink on her lips.

Avery may not have had the largest breasts, but they were incredibly perky, and nothing else would be as supremely perfect on her tall, lithe form. Her strong core stood out on a taut stomach and had a crease down to her belly button. Her pussy looked so smooth that it wasn't fair. A slit was barely noticeable on her sexy quim. The shine of slickness was the only thing highlighting the fold.

Emphasizing the woman's slender and shapely hips was a pair of gauzy sashes braided together to form a belt. One of the pair was nearly the same color as the dark pink of her tiny nipples. The other was the coral color that had a devastating effect on the dark green of her eyes. Both were tied into elegant bows on either hip.

Her legs were long, slender, toned perfectly from distance running, and capped with her dark hiking boots. The laces, however, were now the same dark pink as one of her sashes. The one-piece swimsuit she wore at camp lightened her skin a touch over her torso. Whatever she was doing worked. Tess was spellbound by each step of the magnificent younger woman. Avery had utterly shifted the power dynamic and confidence to her side as her hips swayed with each step.

Tess had been with a handful of men and ogled several others at a few bachelorette parties, but she had never been so incredibly enamored with them as she was with the naked princess walking toward her. The backpack was casually flung onto Avery's desk as if she constantly practiced the toss.

Avery didn't stop her march until she was right in front of Tess. She pulled Tess close, and her world exploded as their lips met again. Naked Avery's flesh pressed against her as they made out.

"I'm not used to seeing naked Tess without Blistering confidence. What do you have to be nervous about?" Avery smirked boldly as the kiss broke.

"I'm really into you, Av. I've never done anything with a woman before and want to ensure you have a good time." Tess confessed but felt waxing confidence when Avery was close to her.

"Neither have I, T, but I want to learn. You'll be patient with me, right?" Avery batted her eyelids seductively.

"I'm so turned on right now, babe. If I were a guy, I might give you the Mateo experience." Tess giggled and came in for a kiss.

"Don't worry if you don't make me five right away. If you can't, I brought my new toy, so it'll happen. No pressure." Avery's eyes gleamed as she pulled away.

"Wait, I thought five was masturbation."

"No, it's orgasm." Avery shook her head, the lazy curls following along. "If it were the other, I most definitely did that the first time I saw you naked, Tess."

"Good. Are you always so honest?"

"Yeah, it's one of my quirks. Better get used to it." Avery took a step back. "I like the pillows and comforter."

"Thanks. It has to be softer than the floor."

"Good, I want to explore all of you, T. Since you're so primed, how about I go first?" Avery closed the distance again, and Tess's mind had annihilated any iota of protest. Her princess lowered her to the ground mid-kiss and straddled over her as their lips parted.

"I like confident Avery."

"I go after the things I want, and you've been teasing me for weeks." Avery nuzzled into her neck as all consciousness leaked from Tess. "I may have done some studying in town covertly."

"My nerdy princess." Tess smiled up, hoping Avery heard the affection in the name.

"My talented goddess." Avery's hands lightly fell on Tess's breasts. "You have the best titties." Kisses trailed down from Tess's neck and further titillated her thrumming body.

"They're not as nice as Avery boobies." Tess slid her hands between their bodies and found her girlfriend's small but delightfully shaped and firm breasts. "Boobies are awesome."

"Really, these little things?" Avery had a look of shock on her that quickly dissolved as Tess teased her erect nipples.

1...678910...15