A Wandering Muse at Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're perfect. Bigger boobies wouldn't look this spectacular." Tess smiled until a sigh destroyed her ability to do anything else. Avery wrapped her lips around Tess's nipple and alternated suction with a tongue with better dance moves than Tess.

"Titties are fun!" Avery cheered and then switched breasts. Her fingers were light, delicate, yet insistent on the now vacant nipple.

"Oh!" Tess no longer had any vocabulary. Avery was in complete control. Guys liked to mash her breasts and knead them harshly. I suppose having a pair of her own helps. Tess mused with a sliver of intellect that Avery hadn't taken from her.

Tess's whole body jolted when Avery traced the outline of Tess's pussy. Her fingers were delicate as they did recon prior to an attack. Tess had so much anticipation shuddering through her system that it wouldn't take much to push her into orgasm.

"So wet!" Avery shouted gleefully.

"I can't overstate how into you I am, Av." Tess smiled as the woman stopped sucking on her nipples and wandered lower down Tess's body.

"I can tell." Avery's green eyes exuded a higher level of confidence. Kisses fell on Tess's hips, then Avery bypassed her pussy and kissed down her leg.

Is she always this impressive in the bedroom? Tess wouldn't be surprised about anything in her woman's gamut of skills.

"Time for a taste." Avery looked up as she smoothed her hair back over her shoulders and went in for the kill. She wasn't tentative as her tongue dove elatedly between Tess's folds. Her agile organ pressed deep and then slid up and down, hungrily lapping up the honey as it leaked from Tess. "Pussy is good!" Avery announced before tucking back in. A pair of fingers penetrated Tess.

Typically, Tess loved a big cock. It was the only way she could orgasm as hard as the sensation was building within her. The probing fingers seemed drawn directly toward the most sensitive spot in her tight tunnel. When they found the location, Avery lowered her mouth onto Tess's clit. Her tongue traced constricted circles around the aching nub. She then sucked the nub between her pink-stained lips.

"Ohh... Fuck!" Tess thrashed against the blankets as an orgasm raked through her system. Her pussy contracted strongly against the busy fingers. Tess's hands shot to her breasts as she heaved for breath. Red, silver, orange, and gold splashed against clenched eyelids as they fired like strobes in the photo studio. Her legs shook against Avery as she desperately tried not to crush the woman.

As Tess's back arched and she let a roar into the tech building, Avery stayed on target. Her fingers kept vigil, sliding in and out of Tess's spasming vagina. They managed to stay on target as Tess bucked and shouted. "AVVVVVEEERRYYY!" Tess screamed, needing somewhere to thrust the extreme pleasure boiling through her rapturous body.

The climax stretched forever as Avery played her body better than Tess played the violin. Her nerd's studies had been more than fruitful. When Tess opened her eyes, Avery stared down at her and smiled more broadly than she had seen.

"I don't think I lasted as long as Mateo." Tess quipped as the velvet tsunami finally ebbed. Avery came up for an intense kiss. The taste of vagina was robust on the woman's lips.

"Nope." There was renewed pride on her features. "At least you're good for more than one, right?" Her deep green eyes betrayed a glint of mischief.

"I can five a lot," Tess confirmed. "My turn? We need to make you five, too."

"I'm not done with you yet." Avery kissed her one more time and then stood.

Tess's eyes were glued to her princess's ass as she walked over to her backpack. The twin streamers flowed from her hips. Each side was an embrace of pink and coral in splendid unity. Avery had to know how her pussy was on display as she carelessly bent over the table. There was very little that her princess did by accident.

"How about we see how my new toy works on you?" Avery turned around with her pink, sleek, rabbit-style vibrator in hand.

"Have you tried it yet?" Tess wondered aloud.

"We've been singing and doing other things this week, and, again, my showers are communal. I don't need Edith or one of the other counselors to see what I look like when I five. So, nope, but I have the same one in the bottom of my underwear drawer at home. The only difference is that one is lavender instead of pink." Avery's hands buzzed as she tried turning on the toy. "Since you used me for the first image on your new camera, this felt fair."

"It would be like Chekhov's gun if you didn't use it sometime this summer." Tess leaned up to collect another long, slow kiss when her woman lowered back to her level.

"Chekhov's gun?" Avery looked confused, but she wasn't a language nerd.

"It's a literary convention." Tess took the proximal opportunity to gently fondle Avery's boobies. "If something important is shown and not used, it should be removed. If I bought you a vibrator, it must be used this summer." Tess explained as her hands explored. Av's nipples were rock hard under her fingers.

"And you call me a nerd," Avery smirked and held the gently whirring toy to the entrance of Tess's tunnel.

"Mmm..." Tess sighed as the toy nestled into her vagina. "My nerdy princess, I'm using it as an adjective." She argued.

"English majors." Avery exaggeratedly rolled her eyes. Her gaze remained on Tess's eyes as the toy slowly reciprocated in and out of the first few inches of Tess's cleft. Pleasure radiated like ripples on a lake in a rainstorm.

"It was only a..." Tess was cut off when the two forks on the vibe surrounded her pearl. Her entire body jerked as the most sensitive nerves were still recovering from her first powerful climax. "Minor! Be careful with the clitty. She's still sensitive. Give her a minute." Likely came out in something that sounded like begging.

"Huh, I'm usually primed for another after my first five." Avery backed off a little. "I guess we're not the same just because I have similar anatomy."

Tess hoped it hadn't sounded like she was admonishing her new lover. She didn't want to do anything to shake Avery's newfound confidence. "She needs a minute or... two." The next blast through her being came as Av's advancing toy impacted the perfect spot on the top of Tess's vaginal walls. This reaction was from renewed pleasure, not oversensitivity.

"What about these two?" Avery questioned in a purr as she leaned in to attack a nipple.

"It's just the clitty. She's kind of a diva." Tess had to stop playing with Avery's breasts as the woman renewed her offensive on her titties.

Avery -- A little earlier

Watching Tess climax was spectacular. The feeling of her spasming vagina pulsing against Avery's fingers was indescribably epic. She had no idea what sex with a woman would be like, and Av was barely skimming the surface, but if the experience was anything like this, she had a powerful new addiction.

Tess writhed and screamed beneath her. Avery could orgasm, but she doubted she could ever give into the all-consuming bliss like her goddess was. The leg-shaking, back-arching, screaming climax was a thing of utter beauty.

What if she can't make me orgasm? An invasive thought trickled into Avery's brain as she watched Tess cum. Will this all fall apart? I can't let that happen. She decided to kick the issue further into the future. She was going to make Tess orgasm as much as she could.

After several kisses, Tess's naked body belonged against Avery. Av went to her bag to get the vibe that Tess had bought her.

After being instructed to avoid Tess's clit, Avery kept the vibe away from the nub that peeked out from the clitoral hood. Tess was an incredible creature. This woman's body had been running through Avery's mind since she first saw it. That experience had been almost a purely visual endeavor. Adding the other senses made Avery wonder why she had never looked at a woman before seeing Tess's naked routine.

Avery slowly sank the vibrator into her new girlfriend, watching Tess's blue eyes dance joyfully. She tried to imagine what she would like Tess to do with the vibe. The goddess told her to back off teasing the clit, and Avery complied. She instead listened to Tess's sighs and moans to guide her play.

Tess hadn't been exaggerating when she stated that she liked to be loud when she had fun. That wasn't Avery. Her upbringing had her more than a little in her head about disturbing someone else. Her relationship with Chip was always at his fraternity or her apartment when they had sex. Av didn't want to be overheard. Her parents always said sex was only after marriage and to have children. Avery was glad that she hadn't stuck with that interpretation. The church they had grown up in talked about healthy sexual relationships, but her parents didn't. Weird.

"Kiss me, Avery!" Tess's hands were on either cheek as she willed Avery closer. The passion in her lips was positively explosive. Kisses with Chip never tingled like this. Tess's blue eyes were wild when the kiss finally broke. "How come no one told me kissing cute girls was so good?" She smiled and came back in for another.

Their tongues danced around each other as Tess's hands pulled her close. Her magnificent titties belonged against Avery's much smaller boobies. Their impromptu nomenclature seemed entirely appropriate in Avery's mind. Her woman did seem enamored by Av's twin swells.

"I tried to tell you, but this whole not thinking you were into girls stopped me," Avery explained when they had to catch their breath. "Is your clitty behaving herself now?"

"Mhmm..." Tess confirmed. The vibrator hadn't moved much while they had made out, but the whirring seemed more than adequate.

"Good. I need another taste. You didn't tell me pussy tastes so good!"

"I wasn't going to share... if you weren't... telling me about... kissing girls!" Tess's indignant tone lost some of its gravitas with the sighs that frequently bifurcated her speech.

Avery didn't immediately lower herself down Tess's body. She needed to make another close inspection of Tess's nipples. The areolae were somewhere between quarters and half-dollars in size, with a light pink color that faded at the edges into the creamy white of her large breasts. They were dense and perky, and the nipples were like hard erasers that deserved to be sucked.

Turning the vibrator back around deftly in her hand, Avery brought it into contact with Tess's clitoris again and got an instant squirm. This one felt different than when Tessa had waved her off previously. Her woman's hips were canting forward as if trying to get the vibe deeper into her and to get the tiny forks in closer contact with her most sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Titties are amazing," Avery whispered as she fell down Tess's body.

"You can play with them whenever... OH! You want... One condition!"

"Oh, are you in any position to make demands?" Avery looked up proudly.

"No! But too bad!"

"And that demand would be?" Avery pulled the vibrator away just a little and marveled as Tess's body almost seemed to chase after it.

"Boobies! I need Avery boobies!" Tess argued. Her face was so sincere.

Avery had never thought of them as her best physical features. Chip had always loved her long legs, and the boyfriend before him liked her ass. Never had her breasts charted with either of them.

"I think I can handle that." Avery beamed but didn't give her woman time to finish the negotiation. She moved the vibe in and out of Tess with a slight angle to keep the twin forks surrounding Tess's clit. Her goddess's hands were on her own breasts, teasing her nipples and slowly kneading the firm flesh. Avery licked around Tess's dripping womanhood but kept her eyes on Tess's hands, hoping to gain more intelligence about what her woman was doing.

This wasn't how Avery usually acted. Tess brought out the spontaneity that her life typically lacked. Yes, she had done some research when she went into town, but tonight mainly was exploring and listening to her new lover.

So much honey dripped from Tess's tight flower, and Avery gobbled up all that was offered. Her nectar tasted nothing like Av's own. It was savory, delicious, and copious.

"Right there! Right there!" Tess begged in a pair of gasps.

Tag teaming the bundle of nerves, Avery's tongue flicked against Tess's clit. The ripples fomenting from the pulsing vibe tickled her lips a little, but nothing would stop her from driving her girlfriend crazy. This is fun. Av had a permanent smile affixed between licks.

Tess's hands could no longer toy with her breasts as she leaned up and got a better look at Avery. Her goddess was even more stunning, with a blush radiating from the center of her chest. Nothing tangible came from her mouth as her ass kept flexing her womanhood closer to Avery.

"Fuck... F... Fuck!" She screamed in delight. "I'm close! I'm close!"

That was all Avery needed to wrap her lips around Tess's clit and suck on the nerves.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Tess crashed down hard against her pillows as orgasm again took over. She twisted her torso to the side and bellowed, keeping her legs still before Avery. Tiny ripples shook those legs.

Avery sat up to watch her goddess climax. The toy was still moving in and out of Tess's pussy. Av loved when her lovers would keep fucking her as she came and took a guess that Tess would enjoy something similar.

Holy shit! This is incredible. Avery had seen women cum in porn before, but nothing had prepared her for the absolute vision of the beauty before her. Her hands again found her titties and massaged them through the orgasm. Her head rolled from side to side as the scream became a whimper. It was a mesmerizing experience.

I can make her cum. Avery thought proudly. This doesn't feel like a mistake.

"Guh! Guh!" Tess gasped for breath when her eyes finally opened.

"Good one?" Avery asked as she leaned over her goddess to collect another kiss. Tess readily supplied it even as she was trying to suck in oxygen.

"My god, Avery! How are you so good at that? Are you sure you were never with a woman before?" Tess's attempt to look concerned didn't work with a constant grin.

"Nope. You're my first, T. Are you always so orgasmic?" Avery pressed herself atop her woman and stared at the blue eyes. The vibe was pulled free of her goddess and switched off.

"Yes, but not usually that powerfully." More making out took over the conversation. "I'm a little miffed, though." Tess finally managed to frown.

"Why's that?"

"Have you fived from your gift yet?"

"No."

"I wanted you to orgasm from it first." Tess pouted.

"You started this."

"How's that? I seem to remember a certain auburn-haired temptress kissing me." Tess whispered and came in for another long, slow kiss. "Thank you for that."

"You remember how you used your new toy the first time? Someone decided I needed to be the subject of her new camera. I decided to return the favor." Avery winked at her lover. "Besides, you said you had never used a toy like that before, and it sounded fun."

"It was." Tess nodded eagerly. "But now it's my turn." She lightly urged Avery to roll to one side.

Purple hair cascaded from Tess's shoulders and obscured the woman as she came in for a kiss. The twin tails of T's scarves had to be smoothed over her shoulders to keep them from interfering. Tess's leg pressed between Avery's, causing her to open a little. Her goddess's thigh pressed into the sensitive flesh of Avery's quim, garnishing a little sigh from her.

"This won't do." Tess sat straddling Avery as she pulled one of the ribbons from her wrist. Avery watched, enamored, as Tess used it to tie her bright hair back. "I couldn't see you through all the hair." She grinned and leaned in to gather another flurry of kisses. "Every inch of you is gorgeous, babe." The lights glinted off the heart-shaped violet stud on her nose. They didn't perfectly match the pair of diamond studs in her ears, but the look was still breathtaking.

"I had to do something to match my goddess." Avery shrugged, not feeling as confident as she had been earlier. She'd always done well enough with the opposite sex but felt so plain in comparison to the towering beauty of Tess.

"You've surpassed me, Av. In. every. way." Each stop in her speech was punctuated with a kiss. The first landed under her ear, the next hit her neck, and then the volley wandered slowly south. When Tess reached Avery's nipples, the touch was softer than a man had ever roamed across her chest. "I'm jealous of the boobies."

"Why? Your titties are perfection." Avery whispered.

"They're not this perky or incredibly shaped. The dark pink goes so well with your flawless, tan skin." Tess's tongue danced around Avery's nipple.

"I do have a birthmark right here on my ribs." Avery tried to deflect the talk of her being flawless. She was far from that.

"That's what makes it flawless and not too perfect." Tess's smile crinkled her nose. It made those spectacular eyes shine. Another kiss fell on her lips. Tess's round breasts pressed against Avery's chest felt perfect, and she could experience her goddess's quickened heartbeat. "I could get used to sex with a woman."

"Great! Making you five was a good time," Avery confirmed.

"You're better with me than my fiancé was, and he had far more experience." Tess's words sounded sincere.

I'm going to have to tell my parents about this. Avery had a sudden feeling that this wasn't going to be a mere camp hookup. Tess was so much more. It's only been a few hours! If I couldn't tell them about my IUD, how would I tell them I'm in a relationship with a woman? Avery's brain started to churn like stormy seas beneath a hurricane.

Making Tess orgasm again had only temporarily held her roiling mind. Fortunately, Tess briefly paused the thoughts as she renewed her efforts on Avery's breasts. A pulse of sensation blitzed through Av's system like a slow, exponentially forking stroke of lightning.

What if she can't make me cum? Another thought found its way in as Tess kissed down the crease between Avery's abs. Av was amazed that it hadn't started to recede without her constant workout routine. Then again, camp kept her moving, as did spending time with Tess at their secret rendezvouses.

It seemed to take so long for Tess to reach the critical destination.

"Pussies are beautiful!" Tess exclaimed as she stared at Avery's most private of places. "Or maybe it's just because you have such a perfect example." Her tongue sprinted around Avery's mound and then along each outer labia. "So smooth! The girl might have been rough, but damn, she did a good job." Tess's fingers joined her tongue in exploring.

"You were smooth, too, and I doubt it hurt that fucking much," Avery argued.

"Not like this." Tess's tongue finally wriggled between Avery's inner labia, spiraling more pleasure through her system. She licked, sucked, and smacked furiously around Av, exploring every inch and pulling a sigh from her lips. "You're right about vagina being tasty!" Tess cheered and then flew up Avery's body to share the taste on her lips.

The honied excitement on Tess's lips was far more appetizing than when Avery cleaned the nectar off her own fingers. "Wow." Avery smiled up at her goddess.

"I know, right?" Tess dipped down lower to find Avery's pussy again. Her tongue corkscrewed and cavorted across Avery's flesh. It would dart deep into her quim and then lap up nectar as it flowed from her.

When the first finger probed into Avery, Tess quickly found the most susceptible spot on her vaginal walls to pry pleasure from. She's putting all her heart into this, and you won't cum. The negative voice returned.

1...7891011...15