A Warm Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum... Oh fuck I'm going to cum so hard," he moaned almost maniacally. "Evie, I want to cum in your pussy..." He let go softly of Ali and pushed me on my back against the chaise, pumping me hard and fast, my back digging into the carved mahogany and as soon as I cried out my pussy exploded in white-hot waves of pleasure and I felt him burst inside me. Afterwards he spread my legs for the mirror and commanded me to watch his thick, creamy essence drip slowly down from my well-loved pussy to my asshole...

He turned to Ali as he still held my legs apart. "Eat it."

I felt crazed and somewhat disturbed at his raw sensual brutality but watched in almost physical torment as Ali positioned her face between my legs with their high white socks, and I could see her mouth and tongue sopping up the thick pool of David's still-warm cum collected in my harshly-contracting hole.

Blackness and silence then engulfed us all. It seemed an eternity when we all stirred back to life, our breathing heavy and labored. our broken bodies soaked in sweat and cum. I couldn't believe how my body still tingled, as if it wasn't enough, would never be enough...

Suddenly Ali broke the silence. She turned to David and I and with a sly, sultry grin. "Wait, we almost forgot the sugar."

When she emerged about five seconds later from the kitchen, she handed a canister to me and winked devilishly.

"Potluck next Tuesday?"

12