All Comments on 'A Warrior's Revenge'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
HammerlaneHammerlaneover 13 years ago
And....?

I think you forgot something - the ending! Another nice story from you, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful story

That is well written. It was written as if there will be a sequal. Is that correct?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Two things

Two things:

One,it'sonly the medal of Honor, "Congressional" is a misnomer.

Second, sounds like Travis has a brain tumor; that's one of the symptoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad Stuff Happens when

you go to other people's countries and kill innocents

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to the writer above me.

Do you know that the country men kill more of their people then the military over there. Before you start spouting stuff about the military get your facts straight.

Back to the storie. I thought the story was interesting but a little rushed. There was very little build up or character developement at the beginning but overall a good read.

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Not excited

about this story. It was too long and I found myself skipping paragraphs to get through it.

HuwRHuwRover 13 years ago
CMOH

I am am British living in Australia. To anon, I presume in USA, you do not know your own history.

The medal is the Congressional Medal of Honor (CMOH).

Look up the web site for Major Dick Winters of 'Band of Brothers"

HuwR

Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous is correct

It is "Medal of Honor" by name. Congress just happens to give it. And yeah, it was boring.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
More to come?

This story has real potential. Early on Faith talked about having recreational sex outside the marriage, that it would be OK to do that because she loved only him. She sucked cock, had her pussy eaten, and "other things" as she so delicately put it. Since sucking cock does not qualify has having a cock "inside her," I wonder if she was taking it up the ass to keep from giving up her cherry. Did "inside her" only refer to her pussy? That's a lot of sex for someone grieving for her lost love, being close friends with his mother and still maintaining her reputation in town. She's a slut waiting to happen. I wonder if Momma Sandy and Faith were slutting around together?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story but I kept expecting a more complex finale.

I have noticed your love affair with the Murphy name and locale so I would assume that those figure strongly with your own family situation. I have read all of your postings and have enjoyed most but sometimes I think you over build just to let things end with a whimper and not a bang. This story builds up with a returning veteran who has been conned at the most devious level, yet your Marine escentially does nothing. I could see this as a chapter 1 with follow up. Need more bang!!!

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Not your best work. I expect an editor would help.

I noted several continuity issues some of which would be solved by pushing back the reunion from the fifth to the tenth. It would be impossible for a man to achieve all those degrees while serving three tours in Afghanistan in five years. It would be virtually impossible and highly improbable for him to achieve the rank of Captain of Marines in four years after high school.

Regarding Alan: He may get "high rating" on his job appraisal but he has LOW character as demonstrated by his behavior. We need more back story to understand how this could happen.

This has the makings of a good story (plot line) but it really needs to be reworked with a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Technical writing wasn't bad but the plot, characters and overall story is just lousy. I didn't see any revenge at all.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Take out the sex!!!!!!

Then send this Fairy Fale to Readers Digest. And write another story for Literoitca!!!!!!! "Good Luck"

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
This fairy tale ended before I thought it should

It seemed to me as the story isn't ended yet. There is a lot of issues not yet taken care of.

Are the women pregnant?

What did he do to his assistant, the one that caused all of the trouble?

Maybe there's another chapter yet to be read.

Thanks for the story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Ah, hell!

I like you way too much to even consider a bad score. Rich is usually on the mark and may have it right yet again. Perhaps you might consider tying up some the still loose ends. Thanks for all you do.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Well below par for GE286

I have enjoyed many of this author's stories but could not continue after about 1/3 the way through.

Just could not get into this story. The plot and characters were too "pat" and shallow. A great disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pointless but what the hell

well written story but pointless . But hey what the hell? even mac donalds turns out bland stuff at times but you dont write them off do you?. No sweat buddy do better next time. Important thing is you write well

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame

Awfully lame story. You have done much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reading your stories alphabetically.....

how much worse can they get? And who are the morons that give your stories more than one star?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Confusing

The grammar and spelling mistakes just distracted me too much. I don't know of anyone here who still speaks without using a contraction. The speech patterns of all the characters was way too formal. The entire story seemed to jump around. First the characters are talking in bed, then they're in the office talking to the secretary. I got very fed up with it but I persevered and finished it. There was no ending. The story just stopped. The whole premise of the story was 'A Warrior's Revenge'. Where's the revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A mindless shit story for a 5y old.

By a 5y old mentality.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Any mouse can comment all he wants

I liked the story, did not find the plot lacking as others hav said. Would like to see more on the subject, if you have it to say.

The kind of story I like, if others don't their loss.

Rate a full 5 stars

PTBzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really good

One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story.

Good story but 3 stars because it han no ending.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
I like it

but I like a sequel. In your older stories I remember something always happening to interrupt the bliss they have found at the end of this one. Like the ass that messed up your romance originally does something to destroy you and the Company. Like maybe kidnapping your bride and your Mother and turning them into whores for awhile until you and the Colonel rescue them. Still good for me.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Heroes always get to me.

With all he has you would expect him to be arrogant, but he does not come across that way.. Good Story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good read

Good stoy line. However, too much sex distracted from it.

DEH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Corny, lame and despite the title there was no revenge at all. Travis is a chump. Col. Hank is a fucking douche bag. He's nothing more than a sexual predator who took advantage of a worried mother for 18 months and lied to Travis the whole time. You don't keep secrets like that for that long if you don't know you are wrong. Faith was a liar as well, she knew about Mom and Col. Hank and she with-held that info from travis once they got together. Everybody lied to Travis and he takes it like a chump. He must have hit his head real hard when he got hurt. Poor dumb bastard.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
There must be a formula...

or perhaps a series of words that point where a story is headed. I don't exactly know which words are the tip off, but even though the story went where I expected it to, it was still a great ride. Thanks

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
A Warrior

Really a great story. There needs to be more of the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I found it to be too "sweety sweety"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wrong section

probably doesnt belong in lw category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I stayed a virgin

by giving other guys blow jobs? What the fuck?

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Every time I read it is just as good as the first time. Fabulous!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Medal of Honor

and Congress has precious little to do with it, and nothing to do with its awarding to any given service person! It is recommended up the DoD line, then to the White House. The story is saccharine sweet - cloying, even! Whatever happens, the main characters get the very best

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
FROM A SEMPER FI COMPANY

to a company for the family/ TK U MLJ LV NV

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Loved it but...

That one comment at the begging about stepping out for recreation sex would definitely have her signing a pre nup before I met her at the alter.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Fantastic story

The author arrange all the pieces of the puzzle with very few flaws. The resolution to the unforgivable behavior by Mr Freed seemed a little unresolved. Although the author made mention of a conversation that resembled a passing comment between husband and wife at the end but I had no real resolve in my heart of hearts as to the exacting of an appropriate punishment. Also, what did not add up was the fact as to how the fantastic facts could be digested without any questionings on a more aggressive manner than how the facts unfolded. The reliability of the authors information about this matter was stretched with full force afforded to literary construction. The apparent love story was certainly not lacking in character embellishments to the umpth degree. In spite of this the story had a cinderalla effect for all it was worth and flowed to a set of stingy taunting of unfolded drama by the skillful hands of this masterful author allowing the poor reader to beg for more ti read on and on.

The author covered a lot of ground from elaborate sexual encounters jealousy unconditional love chivalry human wisdom and of course compassion. The story begs for a sequel however fulfills its mission to give the reader some splice in knowing everything is okay. All's well that ends well and Thames you you for that Mr Author. Thank you for a beautiful stimulating fantasy that separated life's little trivialities from my conscious mind. Great Job!!!! Please continue writing these enjoyable stories for the joy they bring to this reader!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good story

So it has a few mistakes in the Medal and such. I'm retired Military and I'll give that a pass, Most folks don't have a clue there.

And yes, he skimmed over the speed they got back together and such things, No big deal.

I would like to see a follow up story covering the next few years.

And give us some closure on Alan Freed. Seems like he needs a boot in the ass but perhaps in a positive way, to get him away from being a workaholic and having a life.

KoachKoachabout 11 years ago
Sounds fakey

Who speaks like this? Some of the dialog is way over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
any possibility of a sequel?

story still has a lot of possibility to go much farther. been a while but would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't help it

I get this image of a high school A-V nerd who wants to be in junior ROTC and who spends his lonely nights and weekends reading Literotica and comic books.

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Wonderful Wonderful

Revenge is a life well lived. This is a dual love story and a beautiful one. I have read 3 of Grey Eagle's stories and loved all of them.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Allan has to pay!!

There is no way in hell that Allan would kept around after what he did. This shit about the best revenge is living well is a pile crap created by counselors and therapists that have never experienced real pain themselves. If this was really the case then the US should not have gone after Osama bin Ladin after the World Trade Tower incident, we should have just tried to get our revenge by living better. I know that my position will offend some people but the only reason the pacifists and panty wastes are around to say what they are saying is that someone somewhere stood up to the bullies and aggressors making the world safe for them.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Amazing and fun read extremely well written.

The emotion was there somewhere but it never burst out at you. Most Marines I've had the honor and privilege to know, were a little more assertive and very protective of their significant others and close associates and family. It is out of character for Travis to put Mr Freed in the same proximity as he and his wife. I'm referring to the office space in which Mr Freed was assigned when Travis took over his Uncle's company. It made no sense. Also, I have read the comments regarding the medal of honor and congressional medal of honor...I think both cases are correct in a sense. Colloquially it is referred to as the congressional medal but properly in formality it is the "medal of honor". I would say both designations are correct depending upon the circumstances in the usage. I just wish I had one of my own to look at to give more information about. This story had Walter Mitty feel to it in some small way. I really enjoyed it and I wish this author threw a few more heavy ensuing chapters. Overall thank you for the entertainment.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Amazing and fun read extremely well written.

The emotion was there somewhere but it never burst out at you. Most Marines I've had the honor and privilege to know, were a little more assertive and very protective of their significant others and close associates and family. It is out of character for Travis to put Mr Freed in the same proximity as he and his wife. I'm referring to the office space in which Mr Freed was assigned when Travis took over his Uncle's company. It made no sense. Also, I have read the comments regarding the medal of honor and congressional medal of honor...I think both cases are correct in a sense. Colloquially it is referred to as the congressional medal but properly in formality it is the "medal of honor". I would say both designations are correct depending upon the circumstances in the usage. I just wish I had one of my own to look at to give more information about. This story had Walter Mitty feel to it in some small way. I really enjoyed it and I wish this author threw a few more heavy ensuing chapters. Overall thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Medal of Honor

The United States Code contains the general codification of Federal law. Tittle 10 of the Code is entitled, "Armed Forces". Summarizing and generalizing, Title 10 contains the laws under which the Armed Forces operate. it covers everything from who can function as a Notary (Section 1044a), to why junior ranking personnel salute Chaplains, but why Chaplains can't command (Section 3581 for Army Chaplains, similar sections exist for other Branches). The law about the medal is at Section 3741, which is entitled:

MEDAL OF HONOR: AWARD

The section itself states:

The President may award, and present in the name of Congress, a medal of honor of appropriate design, with ribbons and appurtenances, to a person who while a member of the Army, distinguished himself conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty— [etc.]

So it is the Medal of Honor, but after DOD and the President decides to whom it is awarded, the award of the medal itself is to be done in the name of the Congress. (As if those fine ladies and gentlemen had anything whatsoever to do with it!)

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
"Returning Marine finds he and ex were duped years before"

And the story has what to do with the title, or description?

pretty much a non story. What does the tale actually tell us about the revenge? Or how they resolved being duped "years before"?

False advertising at it's worst!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's not a bad story in general, but I find most characters' actions and behavior a bit strange and unnatural. Furthermore, the story as you advertised it is a bit misleading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What was the point?

Pretty much a non story! You gave us all the background in five chapters that most writers would do in one....then nothing at the end?

Alternate ending: Travis calls the big meeting to announce that Faith was really married to Alan and had twins but when she found out about Travis inheritance she and Alan devised a plan to get his money.....

Could have been way more fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep up the good writing.

Great story. I hate the wife leaving a man a wreck or her dying, etc.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
what revenge ?

There is no revenge in this story.

Alan Freed sent a false "Dear John" letter that could well have lead Travis to kill himself, and he loses nothing.

False advertising in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

The writing was excellent.

the story has some issues.

One: there was no revenge on this freed guy. He spent years lying and destroying their relationship and no revenge?

two: his mother nor anyone form his home town, in five years, ever mentioned her nor did they ask why he didnt contact her. Even his mother?

three: I would be somewhat concerned at her early on comment about other partners even thou she said kidding. She again mentioned something similar later on.

four: fives years is a longgggggggggg time. more realistic the story should have set this at perhaps 1 tour overseas, a year maybe 2 tops.

pumpop201pumpop201almost 10 years ago
Very good......

A very good story. Well told with a happy ending.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
the biggest hole

Faith considers Travis' mother to be her best friend but neither of them do anything to find out why Travis never communicates with Faith. Really?

Does that seem like the way a mother would act about a woman she would expect and want to be her daughter-in-law?

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
Indeed, the revenge of a true warrior, a man of great courage and wisdom, a leader.

In my humble opinion, this is an excellent story, well-written with a subtle hand and that left me hoping for a sequel, even if it doesn't evolve from the scenario I sketched out below.

This re. Tw0Cr0ws comments: Do you not see that the stage was set at the very end for the greatest revenge of all, that of forgiveness? What if Travis and Faith could pull off a life-long revenge, with magnanimity, in a sequel? (see below)

Scenario: What if we find Alan always having been in need of what he had stolen from Travis and Faith in their time of greater need? What if he ended up with whom he was known to be enamored, with the assistance of his two victims? If you were Alan, how would you feel then? Perchance, could great respect and remorse forever remembered be your/his fate?

As Alan can't give back what he stole, might Travis accept Alan's eternal loyalty and fealty in exchange? Is it not the ONLY way the enormous debt may be repaid? And, it could be told from Alan's perspective, a fitting shift in focus. The stage is set and it fits in my mind.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Well I apologize

I knew I had read this before but it turns out I never commented and only scored it 3 stars.

I do not and cannot understand why I only scored it a 3 it is as good as any story this writer has up and his effort is as great (which is a large part of how a score things).

Thank you for the story -

I do wish it had a follow up - the 2 couples have a fun potential future - but this story is complete and satisfying to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge?

Some have commented that there was no revenge on Alan Feed,But think about this.He has to sit in their office every day,5 days a week watching the 2 of them having what he wanted to have with her,unable to do,or say anything about it if he wanted to stay with his job that he loved so much.Yes Travis could have gone all macho beating the crap out of him,he might have publicly called him out about his lies and deceit,or he could have simply have fired him with no recommendations.He is already publicly humiliated having been caught in his lies at the class reunion having his entire graduating class knowing what he did,which would pretty much have it all over town,with almost every adult in town knowing about it in a very short time.So it looks to me like there is all sorts of revenge going on without Travis having to lift a finger to do anything.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 9 years ago
An excellent revenge

Alan is aware of who is boss is and what his power is. He could lose the only thing he seems to value in life, his position. He knows he's under scrutiny of the boss every day at work. He has to watch that boss loving and kissing the woman he made an aborted attempt to snare.

The first shoe dropped when he was assigned to Travis. Now he has to wait day in and day out for the other shoe to drop. Ask any combat veteran, the worst scenario is to be on alert day in and day out and no action. It's a killer.

Lovely tale, but it did sort of feel incomplete somehow.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
ok story

I gave it 5 * because of material, it moved too fast to get involved or identify with the characters. I'm assuming that Alan Freed, was a friend of the two while in school, or after, doesn't matter. a number of questions kept coming into my mind. if the uncle knew he was on his way to death, and sandy lived by herself, why didn't he invite her to live with him, especially if her son was going to inherit the whole shebang? assuming old Alan was or is a friend of Travis, did he know something about his girl friend, that he knew if Alan married her, he would be killed, fleeced, used and abused, who knows, and was trying to set him free of her? and the picture of her sister with the two kids, who's kids are they, his wife's? the age and time was right. oh I'm a virgin, grind it in baby, wobble it around a bit. Then there's the part about sandy his mother, who wasn't invited to the house with her brother, texting, calling the colonel all that time. This whole story sounded fishy. I guess that's his boyish charm, being so blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

"Silly boy, of course they are bigger, I am older." She giggled, "And I do work for a pair of Plastic Surgeons, what better way to advertize?"

And you lost me, no more emotional connection to the story.

Unless the woman is completely flat-chested the idea of implants and an instant turn-off.

Add to that if she really loved him the scars on his face would not bother her at all, no surgery required except for the eyelid.

Finally the description of the fight was ridiculous, especially where he walks out to fight them in the open, where a single bullet means death, and physically beats the last one.

Never been anywhere near combat have you son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

OK, so his mother never, ever, asked her son why he "dumped" his sweetheart? He never mentioned it to his mother?

I dont see exactly how alan was going to get by with what he did, nor why he did it?

Also, the discussion of possible sex with others was a story ender.

iT needs more just to fix the storyline.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
I don't know

It is a good story but I felt there were gaps in it. Also, and this may not make sense, the story seemed a bit jumpy and I felt like it left me hanging with inconclusive issues and information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry dude

It was just so sickly sweet that I couldn't even finish it. Guess I've just got to have characters somewhat based within reason. I'm sure someone else will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
quit...

...after half page. HUGE unbelievable plot hole.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

a 2 paragraph preface would have helped a lot. good story. flowed forward. a bit of a fairy tail. oh well, I did enjoy the story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Uh, I'm a little confused...

What revenge? This was a long, drawn out, incredibly boring, unbelievable story. The title doesn't say "Part One" or anything. What?!?

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
good story

but just kinda died and became boringly incomplete...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story was poorly written and edited

You keep jumping around on locations without proper lead in. For example they are at his mansion then they are suddenly at the head office.

He should have made his wife his PA. The PA position will have the most interaction within his daily schedule. The PA always travels with boss and they have adjoining offices. If he gave her an executive position, their work schedules wouldn't matchup.

You request Sally to give her personal evaluation of all supervisory personnel and secretaries. There is no way that in her previous position, she would personally know everyone.

If he was being groomed to take over the company, his uncle would have included a position in the company for him to learn how the company works. The uncle, being a business person, would never want him to take over "cold turkey".

His uncle would have made sure that Tavis was known to the CEO. Since Travis owned the company, the CEO could not unilaterally promote himself to COO. Also he would be an idiot to take over the uncle's office without approval. I would have fired him on the spot for his insolence.

Faith was a nurse in the same building as his uncle's company. She would not know very many of the workers in the company. She wouldn't be taking coffee breakers or lunches with them. Also I would guess that the number of employees would be on the order of more than 500 in the head office to maintain his uncle's style of living. Faith would be too busy looking after the two doctors to spend time with head office employees.

During the employee meeting, Travis was told that his wife was hot. If anyone had said that in my company, they would have been fired on the spot. A company president does not give out personal information during an employee meeting. He does not introduce his mother and future father-in-law to the employees unless they will be given supervisory positions in the company. The actual meeting would discuss where he was taking company, milestones, projected earnings, expansion plans, possible bonuses, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

This seems to be a bunch of fuck scenes held together with a poor plot with no direction. No communication between characters to the point of being laughable. Very poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not much revenge

The title says warrior revenge hmmm! Revenge their wasn't much! You can keep enemies close and Alan declared himself an enemy but, you get rid of enemies permanently! The smartest person in your story is Faith between bouts of sex the little bits of story showed her as one cunning woman. I'm wondering she gave blowjobs and said there were other things she did to remain a virgin. What other things she told him that no one had entered her body but, isn't her mouth part of her body? By her logic did she allow them Anal play?

Like In the old joke "the town easy to screw whore got married to a new guy in town.

They were going to honeymoon in the little cabins just at the edge of town. So all of the guys from the town who had been screwing her and had screwed every part of her body were quietly outside the cabin listening to the couple inside. They heard her tell her groom he was about to put his dick into something no dick had bee in! One of the guys listening made a comment to some of the others "oh my god he's going to stick it in her Ear!". That's the same logic Faith used about allowing penetration. she even got close to his mother behind his back. Even in fantasy world for her not knowing he was going to be a rich company owner after his uncle passed. Faith got that information from Sally. So Sally was either helping Faith or she was really dumber than moss. Five years no contact from a man why would she wait on him? (Alan) Oh, I know Sally told her about the uncles will and Travis's getting everything and Alan getting nothing.

That's what I could understand in the under written incomplete story. Faith got a boob job, so the mother got some work done too, how was that payed, and there was a lot of other sneeky stuff going on. The story ended without telling what all was happening, looks like a FTDS needs to help end this "without the sex". I never thought I'd say that!😏

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Travis needs to keep hie eyes open!

In the story there's just too much not happening. It's said he stopped contacting her! So what happened when she continued to contact him? When he came back to town for the reunion she said she was going to beat Alan's ass, Then after he claimed the inheritance and got married (mistake later covered). He wanted to know what he should do About Alan. Faith then didn't want anything done to Alan, let the past bye gones be. Someone even though allowing Alan to remain untouched because he had to watch them happy as the rich powerful couple.

I have to throw the bull shit flag on that!

Alan is the lowlife who made Travis life miserable for five years for No reason! According to Faith Alan never made a pass at her or wasn't interested in her. To do nothing to Alan was a mistake. Punish Alan with extreme prejudice and anyone involved in anyway with him on any level.

He had contact with his mother he didn't tell her about Faith or his problems involving Her going with another man. Was Faith involved with Alan or not or anybody was somebody planning to rip the money off or was Alan just the face to the plan. When he was injured in combat wasn't the Col. Hurt Worse and had to be carried to help? He later found out the Col. had contact with his mother, and they had a previous relationship, how? I read the complete story there looked like you found things about the story that needed answers to be answered so you had to make up the lack of continuity with a piece thrown in information that through your story off.

His mother Sally was friends with Faith they both had a little touch up plastic surgery to look even better. 😏Sure Okay there was something under handed going on with everybody in your story.

Then for Travis to marry Faith without a prenuptial agreement was ludicrous unless in the writers world they didn't need one.(Yeah RIGHT!)

As it's written Everyone in this story needs to be watched, everyone from his mother including the Col., Faith, the former CEO of the company, to Alan.

The story wasn't very deep on information in the first place or the order of the information and the way the information was released. Just a lot of meaningless sex, very little story that make complete sense.

Either change the title and tell a Complete story either make Faith a true good girl or make her a sneaky skimmer. The way it's written Faith, his mother, the Col.,and Alan were planning to rob Travis. Which also made the the CEO party to the rip off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

"The only person who had access to all that stuff was Alan."

How did he have access to all that stuff? Picture of her nieces and such?

She didnt date alan?

She gave blowjobs to guys while he was gone?

Mom never ever mentioned to her son the girl was single, still loved him, etc?

She had affair with the col who knew about the girl and didnt tell him she still loved him?

She mentioned about them sexing others?

A lot in this story doesnt add up.

It needed a part 2.

She still loved him that much but cheated on him while he was gone and "I did other things too".

The mom surely knew he would be rich.

No a lot doesnt add up, so needs more written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It is called the "Medal of Honor". There is no "Congressional" in the name of the Medal.

The story seems to be written by a non Marine, or maybe even someone that never served in the U.S. Military, at least in the last thirty years. However the story has a very good skeleton to work from. I believe this author has potential.

The story line was good it just needed a few more readings through to iron out the rough edges and the conflicts. I was a writer for a living and sometimes it took a hell of a lot of editing to get the hemorids out of the finished product. Sometimes there were pimples and scars left that hit me between the eyes several months after the finished product was completed. Of course I flagulated myself with a bottle of J.D. And a lot of sex from my long suffering wife. And my spelling still sucks, Shit I am almost eighty and don't really give a damn.

Tars

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Love wins

I am glad he grew up enough to not fire alan. It bugged me that if he had a jet why wasn't her mom in the wedding?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointed

This had so much potential but how many plot holes can one story have?

LucasredLucasredover 6 years ago
What?

Nothing happened. Five pages of words. Nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very detailed description of nothing much at all. It's kind of lame to be honest. I skipped dozens of paragraphs. I think they were sex scenes involving people I didn't care much about described in a rather non-erotic fashion. I don't know, since I skipped them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

to fisherone her mom basically abandoned her by leaving her with the grandparents

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Yeah

I liked the story very much! I would have loved to see Him receive the Congressional Medal Of Honor (Anybody who receives this Medal is truly a DEEP BLUE HERO! )

Anyway That's My Comment and You get My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

A little bit of a fairy tale, but good enough to keep me interested for five chapters. Would have liked a little more physical retribution, but everyone had a happy ending, so all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not For Me

I didn’t care for this story very much. It just wasn’t my kind of tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So was I the only one who felt high reading this?

I swear to got it felt like I was on oxy reading this

Jokes about cheating on him,

flashing from his moms house in Florida to taking him to naval base in Maryland for treatment rather than any of the thousands of hospitals in between

A crash crew having to pick him up (even though that not their job) to take him to the medical building (even though its a straight shot from the gate) no mention of getting thru the gate

His mother fucking a man withing five minutes of meeting him while her son lay dying of an infection inches from his brain all so she can get pregnant as a fifty year old

Him fucking within moments after awakening from a harrowing night of almost dying, and how the fuck did they get on her couch when just last night they were hundereds of miles away digging an infection out of his skull?

And why is Faith telling him what Mrs Burns looks like given he as talking to them when she assualted him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just too perfect!

Reads like a fairy tale without even an evil witch in the story! - then just meanders to a close. For someone who was very much in love with Travis, Faith seems to have done alright in the interim, giving blowjobs and having her pussy eaten - but yes, technically she was a virgin!!!!! Could have developed into quite a tale but didn't. And the title - "A Warrior's Revenge" - Just dramatic and nothing else! 3*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

The hype doesn't live up to the reality!

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

....And a bit sappy!

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
Just two more of us studly Marines

Takin care a the ladies......shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She stared at him, tears were running down her cheeks but she didn't hesitate a second. "YES! Yes my love I will accept this ring and I pledge unto you my troth. I will marry you Travis P. Murphy." She giggled a little and looked at him, "Oh dear! I have

Who the fuck talks like the above? And if and thats a big if she was a virgin, the HYMEN is at the entrance, not once a cock is already inside and IF she was a virgin it wouldn't be as pleasurable the first time as this dick of an author made out, I stopped reading when he/she didn't know where the hymen is.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
What revenge?

Sickly sweet story.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

But could have been written in 1000-1500 words. A little fluff is ok but this was excessive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too sweet...

To sweet.. I almost had diabetes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh this was awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I went into a sugar coma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so very many coincidences

like everything just falls into place. this one belongs in sci-fi/fantasy, not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Started well.....but....

..... completely evaporated into empty nonsense.

And Faith’s Mom didn’t come to the wedding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lost me

This was a romance not LW. When she mentioned recreational sex I figured OK LW category here we go. But then nothing. No real explanation on why the guy split them up as Faith never really said he kept after her. No revenge on the guy.

beretta84beretta84about 3 years ago
Interesting you mentioned...

MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa FL. I was stationed there while on active duty.

Actually, both of our boys were born in the base hospital. I really enjoyed the story. Well done.

Any other AF vets, love to hear from you.

champs472@protonmail.com

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22about 3 years ago
Not what the title advertised

After returning he got his girlfriend back and wonderfully got rich, wow.

What about the revenge part, Allen Would at the very least would have been screwed. It wouldn’t matter what his rating was in the company, what he did while Travis was away is what would have gotten his ass set on fire. Writer makeup your mind either change the title or Jack up Allen with some kind of pain.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22about 3 years ago
The story and the title don’t match

One more comment, all is not fair in love and war. You can go too far in war so that also means you can also mean you can go too far with love. (Unless you’re stupid)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous