A Waste Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis shook his head. "Wow...I...wow..."

Bianca gave him a hug. "My virile man. Well, we already know you're a good father, judging by Roxy here, so I'm okay with you raising a couple more kids with Harmony and me. How about you?" Travis could only nod his head.

Two surprise siblings for me, Roxy thought to herself before heading back to bed. No, three, she realized as she caressed her midsection, and somehow also my child as well. She hadn't decided what to do about the baby growing in her stomach yet, but was leaning toward giving birth out of town and giving it up for adoption...it was better to do that than try to explain it to her father. She didn't want to lie, and who would believe the ridiculous truth?

She shook her head. To think, all of this had come from her accidentally walking in on her divorced Dad masturbating. Still, she considered, it *had* been a waste...

12