All Comments on 'A Way Out'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid Woman

Seriously??

“The faster she took to training, the sooner her collar would come off. Only the Master could and would determine the state of her progress. Despite her lack of say in the matter, she implicitly trusted the Master, otherwise, she would not be here.”

If there’s no set end date then there’s no need for him to ever take off the collar.

As a general rule women aren’t that fucking stupid.

This type of scenario is plausible BUT only with everything agreed in advance and a foolproof method of calling an end to the whole thing.

I’ve tried to read a few of your stories, they’re very similar themes and similarly implausible. The story of the trust fund girl had potential even though her Uncle was a fucking creep but the ending was very disappointing why would she want to enslave her former ‘owner’? Revenge isn’t a good enough reason it’s probably the worst reason ever for him to agree to it. They could have started a normal relationship with kink as and when but you turned it into something weird.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting

I'm new to erotica. I've been reading some material, but dropped it. It was like a B movie. This story is slowly unfolding i a non-graphic, repulsive way. I like the suspense in what is taking place slowly. It makes me very curious about what will come next. I'm waiting for detailed descriptions of their bodies. I'm not familiar with the collar. I initially thought it was a priest. I liked it.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A stupid sex slave story. She is an empty head, hubby is long gone and so is she.

Too stupid for words, both her and this story

1/5 for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So he rapes her.

First time she gets a chance her knee goes into his balls and he goes to the floor. Soon he and her husband are in prison. The end to a really stupid story.

1 star

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Femdom agitprop premise without a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous