All Comments on 'A way to get more buttons undone'

by Livewirecanuck88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love Story?

I think she's going to find herself faling in love...with a BIG COCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

you are near as good as the original author. You should have left it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heels/stilettos or flats?

This is so hot.... What kind of shoes was she wearing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This Is As Bad

As the original cuck story. Signed: BTW

TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved every part of this thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When is the next one coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whre are you buddy... We are waiting for more. When will Dan take her completely....

Livewirecanuck88Livewirecanuck88almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey folks, it looks like a couple of people have been asking when a sequel is coming. First off I would like to say thank you and how flattering it is that you enjoyed it enough to ask for more.

On to the question, all I can say is please be patient. Like many of us, the past year with covid19 has taken a toll on my mental health and sadly my ability to write a decent story.

To the point that I have written and deleted the sequel to sara's story three times as I wasn't happy with what I had done. But there is good news as the world slowly returns to sanity or some version of it. I am about halfway done the sequel and am happy with the progress that I have made.

When will it be done? Who can say. But rest easy knowing that I am plodding my way through. Take care and stay safe folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please don't make us wait too long.!!! I hope it's a long story and old slob gets his revenge for the raging horny years had because of Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

come on where are you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant sequel!! Lets have some more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice work on the continuation of Debaser_Lament's story. I'm sorry that, nearly two years later, you still haven't felt up to finishing the next chapter of this very hot Beauty and the Beast tale of Sarah and Dan. I hope you're feeling better by now, and that you enjoy knowing that some of us are looking forward to your effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLivewirecanuck88@Livewirecanuck88
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thank you again for the continued kind and encouraging messages that I have received. Having said that and as most of you have probably long since suspected by now. I will be hanging up writing indefinitely. A great many life altering cha...