A way to perform a service call

Story Info
Dan's supervisor Keith meets the new intern.
11.5k words
4.61
34.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A way to perform a service call

Hello again everyone,

I hope you are all staying safe and well in these uncertain times. Sooooo my future stories will be a bit of a switch up from what I had originally planned. As a new author I've really struggled with the dreaded curse of writer's block. To the point of writing and scrapping my progress at least a half a dozen times.

So what's the difference? This series will no longer just follow the exploits of Dan with Sarah but instead will focus on various dirty old men taking advantage of curvaceous and naive young women. For those of you hoping for the return of Dan and Sarah, don't fret. I do plan on returning to characters but with more variety I'll be able to prevent making things stale for both you and me.

I would also like to extend a huge thank you again to the amazing author and editor Smoothed. His help in editing these stories has been invaluable. Please go to his profile and read his work if you haven't already. His work is definitely worth your time and more importantly your praise. As always, I do not endorse any of the actions in this story in real life. This is purely a work of fantasy. One that I hope you'll enjoy.

Livewirecanuck88

P.S. One more thing I would like to address, thank you all for the wonderful comments and support you gave for my last story. Seeing the fact that y'all enjoyed it was a colossal relief and a boost for myself as a first-time writer. Seriously, submitting a story is terrifying. So please, whenever you read any story in the future be it mine or anyone else's. Take a moment to leave a positive review or constructive comment. It makes a difference.

Anywho, I'm blathering. Enjoy!

*

The fluorescent bulb flickered annoyingly overhead for the millionth time as Keith reread Dan's report from the tech conference that he had read the night before, he was admittedly impressed. As Dan's supervisor in the company's IT department, after having had little reported during the week he had begun to suspect that Dan had left as some excuse to go off chasing some girl.

Smirking to himself he realized there was no way that was possible as the quality of the report spoke for itself. Dan had really taken himself seriously and made some suggestions that Keith was very much interested in implementing.

'As if any woman would want anything to do with that rundown old jerk,' he thought with a grin.

Not that Keith was any better of a choice, despite that he liked to style himself as a lady's man. He was out at bars every weekend, flirting with girls half his age with never any luck.

Rapidly encroaching on his fiftieth birthday, Keith was not in any type of shape, other than the fact that he was best described as round. Years of desk work and lack of exercise had left their mark on him, which was in no way helped by his poor hygiene. Often not bothering to shave or even shower that much, it was no wonder to anyone but him why women refused to go home with him.

While he had his pick of gorgeous women in the glory days of his youth, age and lack of self-care had taken its toll. His once long black hair and toned muscles had fallen out and atrophied over the years. Leaving him with only a bald spot that he vainly tried to comb over and memories of better years. How he longed for just one more gorgeous woman.

'If only there was a way to get more,' he thought wistfully. It was as he was musing over this thought that the phone on his desk rang.

"Hiiii Keith!" an all too chipper voice chirped over the phone line.

Keith winced as the high-pitched tone rang in his ears. Debby. The front desk clerk, she had been with the company for as long as he could remember. She was a cute 40 something blonde with a definite "mom bod" yet he dreaded whenever she called for anything. She always seemed to be unable to figure out the smallest of issues. She'd once called down to complain that the printer wasn't working only for Keith to find that it was out of ink AND paper.

'At least she has a nice ass,' he thought, reminded of the time she had bent over to pick up a stack of papers from a filing cabinet. He'd taken the time to admire the shapely curve of her bottom, noting sadly the lines of her wide granny panties that were just visible through the material of her skirt, stretched taut against her bum. He'd hoped to see something a bit more sexy. With a cough, he cleared the thought from his mind.

"Hi Debby, what can I do for you today? Computer on the fritz again?" he said in his neutral IT voice, the one that always sounded helpful but just barely concealed the annoyance at being disturbed.

"No no no, at least not this time!" Debby trilled again on the line. Keith swore he was going to have to get hearing aids after dealing with her. "The intern from the local college is here to start her trial period with you. Shall I send her down?" she asked.

Keith blanked, they were supposed to have an intern? When did that happen?

'No one ever tells me anything. Probably some snot nosed greenhorn fresh out of school,' he thought with a frown. Checking his calendar for the day, there was indeed a new intern that HR had scheduled to start this afternoon.

"Yes, yes of course send them down," he blurted after realizing he had been quiet for too long.

"Will do!" Debby trilled again, little realizing Keith had already hung up.

A little digging on the company network and he found the resume of the applicant. The intern's name was Emily, a 22-year-old graduate from the local community college. A quick check on her face blog profile immediately yielded results.

Seeing the girl's profile picture made his jaw literally drop. His dick hardened as he scrolled through photo after photo. He was wondering if he had time for a quick wank in the IT office bathroom when there was a knock on the door. The intern was here.

*

"You're right on time Miss....Emily," Debby said to the gorgeous young woman across from her desk. "You go right ahead, they're ready for you! Just walk on over to those elevators and head down to the basement." Debby added with an encouraging smile.

Debby had never been attracted to women, but even she easily recognized Emily as extraordinarily attractive. In fact, Debby was jealous. Emily's porcelain white skin and straight raven black hair that shone after a solid brushing made a stunning contrast with one another. Her light blue, almost grey eyes, were mesmerizing and magnetic. But, aside from her stunning face and features, it was her curvaceous figure that truly made Debby envious.

And, as these things go, Debby's jealousy made her just slightly judgmental. She thought Emily looked like a cheap slut out of some kind of sleazy men's magazine spread. How dare she show up to work, flaunting her curves in such a short skirt and "hooker heels" as she thought of them. On her first day of work no less!

Emily returned Debby's smile, believing it to be genuinely welcoming, though Debby was hiding her resentment. Having arrived on time, Emily was just relieved that something was going right for once. She had already had a tough start to her day.

With a cheerful, "Thank you!" Emily headed down the hallway, trying to walk confidently in her 2" heels. She felt many eyes on her as she crossed the office. She told herself it was just people curious about "the new girl". But deep down she knew better. Even women turned their heads to see.

Her hourglass figure was a winning combination of good genetics and hours spent at the track. With a proud and firm 38DD bust that men often found themselves unwittingly ogling, their eyes fell to her impressive chest no matter what she wore.

If somehow their eyes moved past her impressive tits, they always found their way to her peachy bum. It was the envy of any woman who had spent hours at a squat rack in a gym. Not to mention her long toned legs, often accentuated by her love of high heeled shoes.

Emily arrived at the bank of elevators and hit the 'B' button, for the basement IT department. She shifted nervously from heel to heel, feeling eyes on her backside, as the elevator lowered. With a ding, the door finally opened. Emily was relieved to enter the empty car as several men from around the office had started to congregate suspiciously around the water cooler in the corner, all of them stealing all too obvious glances at the new girl. The doors closed and her tits wobbled ever so slightly as the car lowered down the shaft.

After securing this internship a few weeks ago, she had instantly agreed to the start-date without a second thought. In her excitement, she had not realized that it would fall the day after her 22nd birthday party. She had intentionally taken it easy on the drinks last night, not wanting to jeopardize her first day at work. This internship was her first opportunity after finishing her post-secondary education. She was determined to make this a success as she was tired of people always assuming that she got by on her looks and not her brains. But her friends had celebrated heartily nonetheless, a raucous group including several of her lady friends and her handsome boyfriend, Tony. They had danced the night away, Emily grinding herself up against her boyfriend in an attempt to get him in the mood. Looking forward to getting him home for some fun in her birthday suit. Not realizing that as she rhythmically ground her sexy body against him that he was stumbling slightly after having had a few too many.

Having wished her lady friends a good night, they left the club together to go back to their shared apartment. The door had barely closed as Emily pushed Tony back onto their living room couch and straddled his lap. Leaning in she kissed him heavily. She loved being on top, being able to tease and please a lover at the same time. Emily was looking forward to getting off tonight as a way to calm herself down before her big day. Tony kissed her languidly, a pace that was by no means to her liking. So she took the initiative and slithered down between his legs, unbuckling his belt and pulling his zipper down with her teeth.

He had a nice cock and knew what to do with it, which had impressed her the first time they had first hooked up a few months ago. While Emily didn't know it, Tony always had been and always would be a playboy sleazeball. With Emily just being the latest flavor of the week. He was always looking for a way to get more but for the moment Emily was his favorite piece of ass.

His hard cock sprang free from the restraints of his boxers and without hesitation, she immediately took his length into her mouth. Shallowly bobbing her mouth up and down his shaft, stopping every two or three strokes to run her tongue up and down his length, Emily quickly had Tony approaching climax. She wanted him to blow a quick load, then give her a nice long fuck, needing that release before her first big day. Tony smiled broadly at his gorgeous fucktoy, watching her eagerly sucking his sizable cock.

"Are you ready babe?" he said, his mouth gaping open in a wide grin.

"Nnnnh hhnnnnn," she winked at him coyly, bobbing steadily, her mouth stuffed with his thick meat.

As Tony placed his hand on the back of her head, Emily throated him completely. She knew he liked to finish in her throat. She breathed through her nose and squeezed his balls, feeling them tighten. She also felt his grip tighten in her hair.

Tony's hips lifted from the couch. With a bellow, he began spraying cum down Emily's throat, into her stomach. She massaged his balls, squeezing and releasing, as she focused on taking his load. Tony's cock surged as he climaxed, and though Emily had done this many times and had expected the swell, she was just a bit tipsy and slightly off her game. Tony's billowing cock triggered her gag reflex.

"NNNGGGHHH!" she gurgled, managing to keep her lips sealed around the base of Tony's shaft. It bucked and twitched, pumping stream after stream of spunk down her throat.

Tony held her tightly, his head swimming in drunken orgasm. He unloaded fully into her throat, after having an erection for most of the night from dancing with Emily this felt like absolute heaven.

"Aaaah, yes. Take that for me, babe. Take your big birthday present," he murmured, mostly to himself as Emily struggled to swallow his load.

Finally, Tony's grip loosened and his hips stopped bucking. Emily breathed deeply through her nose, blinking her teary eyes open to look up at Tony. His face was awash with bliss. She couldn't wait to feel that euphoric afterglow for herself.

She sniffled and lifted her trembling lips off of Tony's fat shaft. It fell back onto his toned stomach with a fleshy slap.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah, babe... that was amazing..." he said breathlessly.

Emily sat her pert bum back on her heels, beaming. She swallowed what was left of his heavy load and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Mmmm, I'll keep our spot here warm," Tony said smiling, his eyes shining. "Why don't you put on that little birthday outfit I got you?"

Emily stood excitedly. "Oh really? Well, you stay nice and ready for me, okay big boy?" she said, reaching down to give his turgid cock a playful swat.

He sat up straighter, gripping it. "Of course, babe. I've never been inside a 22-year-old. I wonder if their pussies are still tight..." he smiled that playboy grin of his.

Emily feigned a look of shock and made a show of wagging her ass at him on her way to their bedroom. She closed the door and quickly stripped out of her black cocktail dress. Removing her bra and panty set, she opened the shirt box on the bed. Inside was the black mesh teddy that Tony had bought her. Her little pussy fluttered as she laid it out on the mattress, feeling the softness of the brand-new garment. Emily quickly slipped it on, eager to get off on Tony's stiff cock.

She burst out of the bedroom, cheering, "Happy birthday to me!" only to stop short in disappointment.

Tony sat slumped on the couch, his head thrown back, gently snoring. His cock still lay draped up his bare stomach, but rested limply, leaving a wet trail of cum-remnant as it shrunk.

"Tony!" she huffed, walking over and jiggling him by his knee.

He didn't even break the pace of his breathing. Emily knew it was no use. He slept like a pile of bricks and would be out cold after all the drinking. She dutifully positioned him more comfortably and threw a blanket over him. He'd probably wake during the night and join her in bed, but for now, she'd have to leave him there. She sadly returned to the bedroom and removed the teddy, getting into bed naked.

Emily toyed with the idea of masturbating, but she knew it would require too much concentration now for her to orgasm. She had a much easier time getting off on a real-live dick and couldn't muster the energy to do it herself in that moment. She drifted off to an uneasy sleep, left frustrated and unfulfilled, and on HER birthday no less.

Grateful for an afternoon start after having slept in the next morning, Emily had awoken to find Tony in bed next to her, as she had figured. He was still out cold. She rose to turn on the shower and as she passed their closet, her morning took a wrong turn.

She had meticulously planned her outfit for today, laying it out on the chaise lounge before they had gone out last night. Her conservative black slacks, white button-up blouse, and smart black blazer were just where she'd left them, with the black flats just below, on the floor. Apparently, Tony had made a detour to the closet on his way from the couch to their bed. Which was where he decided to get sick. He'd thrown up on her slacks and her flats. It was a disaster!

She frantically searched through her closet for a replacement. The white blouse and blazer were the only salvageable pieces, but she needed a coordinated outfit. In her rush, the only thing she could find was a black skirt, that went well with the blouse she admitted, but it stopped just short of her mid-thigh. It was pretty risque for a professional office. With little other choice, she decided on a pair of black stockings to at least try to obscure the amount of bare leg that was on display. With her shoes a mess, she grabbed a pair of black heels that had a 2" heel to them. They weren't slutty exactly, but they were dangerously close to not being work appropriate.

With a quick look at herself in the mirror, she thought she looked more like she was on her way to an office themed porno shoot than her first day as an IT technician, but it would have to do. Grabbing her keys and purse she rushed out the door to her first day.

Her mind rushed through these past events quickly in the elevator, but her thoughts were interrupted as it halted, dinged, and the doors opened to the basement level. Walking out of the elevator she walked down a dingy brick corridor until she finally found the IT office. The door was older and showed obvious signs of wear with a clear lack of maintenance. The window on the door was dusty and had the letters 'IT' written in tall, white block lettering. Some wise-guy had added a 'T' and an 'S' in the dust so that the door spelled out TITS.

Surprised at the silly prank in a professional office she took a deep breath and steadied herself. She'd worked hard to overcome a lot of assumptions about her intelligence to get here. She wasn't about to back down now.

She gently knocked.

At first there was no answer, until after a muffled curse the door flew open. Keith and Emily stood taking stock of one another's appearance in an instant, with very different internal reactions.

For Emily it had been one of shock and more than a little disgust. A potpourri of stale coffee and body odor hit her like a brick wall as soon as the door opened. The feeling of revulsion was only compounded by the fact that Keith made no effort to hide his appraising gaze. With bugged-out eyes, he scanned up and down her curves for an extended moment. She half expected him to ask her to turn. Finally his eyes met hers. This was not the professional environment she had anticipated at all!

Keith was also shocked, but in a different way entirely. He struggled to speak with the vision in front of him. Though he had seen pictures, her Faceblog profile did little to do the girl justice in real life. Breathing nervously, he realized she was waiting impatiently for him to say something.

"Hello! Yes, you must be the new intern...uhhh...Emma is it?" he inquired, hoping to steer her focus away from his gawking at her chest.

"It's Emily actually," she corrected, relieved to finally be making progress.

"Emily! Yes. Right, my apologies! Well as they may have told you I'm Keith and I'll be your supervisor for your internship. So, do you think you're up for the task?" Keith motioned for her to come in and sit at the chair across from his desk. His eyes drifted down to her long legs encased in nylons as she strutted in her heels to the seat. Closing the door behind her, he brusquely walked to sit at his desk, desperate to hide the rock-hard erection behind his desk.

Emily gingerly sat down on the musty old chair across from the desk. On instinct she crossed her legs as soon as she sat down to cover her panties, not realizing that the act caused her skirt to ride up and expose the lower most edge of her nylons. So distracted was she by the mess in the office that she didn't even notice as Keith's eyes bulged a little at the sexy sight.

'Has anyone ever cleaned in here?' she wondered not for the first time in the past several minutes. Clearing her throat, she pushed this thought from her mind. Focusing on giving the best answer possible.

"Yes I do, I'm a good learner and I work very hard to meet my goals. You give me a task and I'll get it done." Emily beamed as she finished, confident in her abilities. Keith was struggling to focus. This gorgeous girl was making his cock ache for attention.