A way to perform a service call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, I can think of a really hard task for you in my pants right now,' Keith thought, giving his fat, growing cock a reassuring squeeze through his trouser pocket. It wasn't at full-mast yet, but would be soon enough.

"Well then this first week will be a good chance to see what you can do. We'll start with a couple of simple tasks and you'll shadow me as I go about my daily routine and assist me as necessary. Depending on your performance this week will determine your future here. Is that alright with you?" Keith asked. He'd been fighting the urge to stare at her chest and stole a quick glance.

Though her blouse was fully buttoned, he could see slight gaps between the buttons, indicating the strain her breasts were putting on the material. He wanted a way to see more, already knowing that he would hire this girl just for the eye candy factor alone.

"Of course!" Emily replied. "That sounds like a great plan. What did you have in mind for me to start on?" she asked eagerly, excited to display her skills and knowledge.

'How about you get on your knees while I fuck that pretty little mouth of yours,' Keith thought. He figured a girl as stacked as Emily would know her way around a hard cock. Glancing around the room Keith's eyes alighted on a stack of long dead laptops. These were loaners that the company provided for temporary use when an employee's main computer had issues. The result was that the mostly male staff had used and abused the laptops. Most of them were so riddled with viruses from porn sites that he had been tempted to burn them more than once.

"That pile of laptops over there all have corrupted hard drives. Why don't you start with them? See what you can fix or salvage." Keith smiled sympathetically. He knew it was a tedious and frankly gross task, but he desperately needed to relieve the tension in his groin and it would keep the new girl occupied.

"Sounds great! I'll get right to it!" Again that beautiful smile.

Emily stood, her heels clicked on the floor as she strutted to the pile of laptops, and began sorting through them. She found to her surprise that some seemed to be locked shut. She physically couldn't open them, it was almost as if someone had glued them together somehow. She put the ones that were seemingly locked in one pile and ones she could open in another. While Emily was starting to sort through the pile, Keith slunk past her to the bathroom attached to the office. He shut the door and sat on the dingy toilet, quickly freeing his straining cock. He gripped it firmly with a sigh of relief. While it was not much longer than average it was especially thick. It's girth easily filled his hand.

He began stroking away in the small bathroom. He knew Emily stood just on the other side of the flimsy door, making her way through the disgusting laptops. Keith was aware that they were mostly used as a masturbatory aid for the men in the company, which was why he'd avoided fixing them. The thought of the young, sexy intern, handling the cum-encrusted computers had Keith leaking precum immediately. He had to stand up and direct his leaking cock toward the open toilet in order to prevent messing up his pants.

Emily was a bit taken by how quickly her new supervisor had left her alone but set to her task with vigor. Confident that she had been left alone as a test of her abilities. She pried one of the laptops open and found the inside to be oddly crusted-over. There were random pale crusty spots and the keys in those spots were completely stuck. Had someone been eating a cinnabon while working with these?

Whatever it was, she made a mental note to wash her hands thoroughly after she was done. But when she went to power up the laptop, the battery was completely dead. She really shouldn't have been surprised. These had clearly been sitting for a while.

She lifted her head to peer around the office for a power cable. As she looked about, she could hear a faint, steady sound, like a rhythmic shuffling. It was coming from the other side of the thin bathroom door. She didn't approach the door but turned her head to listen more closely. The rubbing sound paused, and she heard shuffling behind the door. There was a quiet clink of a belt buckle, and the movement of shoes. She could hear surprisingly well in the small space.

A steady, repeating noise emanated from the closed door. It was a fleshy friction sound, like someone rubbing dry hands together. She heard panting as the sound changed from a rubbing to more of a slapping thud.

Keith stood over the toilet aiming his rock-hard cock down into the bowl. He was remembering Emily's electric smile and picturing what her large breasts would look like as he stroked himself to the point of no return. Since Keith had never been around when another person used the bathroom down there, he didn't realize how little noise protection the enclosure provided.

"F-f-f-fuuuuuck!!!" he cried out loudly. Thick ropes of cum splattered inside the bowl with concentrated splashing sounds.

Emily flinched when she heard him cry out, then listened to the sharp squirts blasting into the toilet. She'd heard Tony and other men use the washroom, but this was clearly different. It sounded like he was shooting a squirt gun into the toilet with short bursts. With a quiet embarrassed gasp, Emily realized what was happening.

She didn't want to get caught spying so she launched herself back into action. Casting about the office, her 2" heels clicking with each step she took. She finally found a bin of power cables underneath a stack of old pizza boxes. Wrinkling her nose in disgust she pushed them to the side and opened the bin. To no shock to her the cables were a wrangled mess.

Keith steadied his aim to make sure that each cum jet landed squarely in the water. Satisfied that he'd managed to jerk off incognito, he flushed the evidence with a contented sigh and tucked his semi-bloated cock away.

Walking back into the office with a skip in his step, he was treated to a view of Emily standing over a bin of cables in the corner looking for something, her hips slightly bent forward with her heels stretching out her calf muscles and long toned legs. Engrossed as she was with whatever she was doing, she didn't realize the sight of her pert ass she was giving to Keith as he was behind her. In his pants, Keith's cock twitched. Apparently it was unsatisfied.

Emily was so focused on untangling the knot of cables that she hadn't noticed the bathroom door opening, or Keith coming out. When she spotted the cable she needed, she shifted her hips forward on the lip of the bin, forcing her up onto her tip-toes in her high heels. She reached for the cable, just out of her grip.

Behind her, Keith was magnetically drawn to her wiggling, round ass in the short skirt. He approached, unwilling or unable to stop himself from entering her personal zone. He was so close that he could smell her fragrant perfume and his cock throbbed against his pants.

As Emily was bent over, reaching for the cable, Keith stepped up behind her and reached for her ass. In the moment before each of their hands closed over their intended targets, a shrill ring exploded from the phone.

Emily jumped at the sound of the ringing phone. She had to shuffle back from the edge of the bin, finding her footing in the tenuous heels. In a flash, Keith had crossed the small space to stand behind his desk again. His eyes lingered where her butt had been but rose to observe her chest as she stood. Emily's large breasts wobbled heavily in her blouse when she turned to face him.

Emily couldn't make out the details but she recognized the higher pitched voice of the front desk receptionist on the line.

"The computer won't turn on? Have you tried pressing all the buttons I showed you last time this happened? You have, eh?" Keith paused for a moment, pondering. "Okay, I'll be right up with the intern for a service call. Yes...yes...yes I know it's almost the end of your work day. We'll be as quick as we can. Bye now." Keith suppressed a sigh as he knew the intern was watching.

Keith knew that odds were good that Debby had hit the power bar switch with her foot again. Easy enough to fix, but it was a pain to get to. Debby's desk was situated in a corner of the front office and to get to the power bar, he'd have to crawl over the pile of cables and other assorted items under her desk, on his hands and knees. Then, there was a narrow opening that he'd have to turn slightly sideways to fit his shoulders through. Looking over at the expectant intern with her short skirt and long legs encased in nylon stockings, an idea formed in his crooked mind.

He adjusted his erection from the protection of his desk, then grabbed a small tool bag that he could hold over his crotch while they walked.

"That was Debby at the front desk," Keith explained, getting up from his desk and crossing the room to stand by the door. "Apparently the power to her work station has gone dead. We'll need to do a service call to check to see if the issue is with the PC or the outlet. Come on," he directed.

Emily followed the balding older man and they made their way out of the 'TITS' door, back through the dingy brick corridor to the elevator. Keith hit the button for the main lobby.

"Now, Debby's outlet is way under her desk. Since it's the end of the day, we'll have to work in tandem to solve her problem ASAP." Keith spoke quickly, forming the details of his plan as he told Emily what they'd do. "One of us will need to get under the desk while the other checks the terminal."

The elevator arrived and he let her enter first, stealing a glance at her supple ass before stepping inside. The car whooshed upwards.

"Now, unfortunately, my back has been acting up lately so I don't think I will be able to crawl under there. But the good news is that I'll be able to access the system faster to verify the power connection, since I'm familiar with the interface."

Keith was implying that she would be the one to get under the desk. Emily certainly hadn't planned on crawling around on her first day, let alone in a short skirt and heels. But she supposed, as an intern, she'd have to be flexible. She just hoped that no one would see her on her hands and knees. She might expose herself!

During the brief, silent ride as Emily worried over her short skirt, Keith inhaled deeply, enjoying the pleasant perfume or shampoo of the intern. She smelled like an angel.

'More like a semen demon,' he thought with a small chuckle.

The elevator dinged and the doors parted. Keith gestured for Emily to lead the way, shamelessly watching her stunning figure as her heels clicked their way past him. The sound rang out and drew the eyes of other men as Emily strutted across the floor to Debby's desk. Keith followed, still holding the tool bag over his bulging crotch.


A smug Debby smirked at them from behind her monitor.

"Well...took long enough" she started, Keith rolled his eyes. "Here I was just working away. You know how important my work is. Well I was just about to click save after the last hour of typing and poof! Everything went down, I tried everything. I hit all the power buttons and nothing." Debby's shrill voice echoed in the large room, making Keith wince.

Keith tuned out while Emily listened intently. She was determined to do her best to assist this woman, wanting to make a good impression on her first day.

"Um, Earth to Keith," Debby shrieked. Indignant that her critical issue was not receiving the full attention it so clearly deserved. "Are you even listening to me?"

Emily stepped between them, putting a hand on Debby's in an attempt to defuse the situation.

"Well, maybe we can check your system while you take a break?" Emily suggested.

Debby just huffed in response and shrugged her shoulders. She rose, and with a terse, "Thank you," to Emily, she left them, heading toward the break room.

"God, she's unbearable," Keith said quietly to himself, rubbing his forehead and placing his toolbag on the desk. He leaned over the terminal. After the clack of a few keys with no obvious result, he stepped back. "Definitely a power issue. We'll need to check the outlet. Now, can you see back there, where the cables ran from the monitor and PC tower?"

Emily ducked slightly and peered under the desk. "I mean, I can see the cables, but it's so dark down there. I can't really see where they lead to."

Keith shifted himself toward her, trying to close her in between himself and the desk. He positioned himself to be half-way behind her, then gestured under the desk, moving more behind her.

"That's why you need to crawl back there. I'll direct and help as best I can from back here. I can use my phone as a light to help guide you," he offered.

Emily felt slightly claustrophobic as Keith's flabby body boxed her in. She made him back up by removing her blazer jacket. He was forced to take half a step backward as she folded her jacket neatly on the back of Debby's chair. Keith produced his phone and held it up between them as he found the flashlight. As they faced each other, he turned it on.

The bright light immediately illuminated the front of Emily's blouse. The intense light at such a close proximity displayed the shape of her dark, lacey black bra beneath the thin white blouse. Keith let out a slight gasp as the light revealed the shape and size of her breasts, as if she was wearing only a bra. Emily had not realized how transparent the top was under such bright light.

Keith couldn't stop himself. In the awkward silence, the obvious 'CLICK' of his camera phone shudder sounded.

"Ooops," he stammered.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" Emily felt her face flush. This day was just getting worse.

"Uhhhhm, it was an accident," Keith said quietly.

"Let's just get this over with...and you better delete that" Emily huffed, turning to the desk.

"Y-yeah sure thing." He lied, knowing there was now way he was going to give that photo up. Keith swallowed nervously, trying to keep his composure as the sexy intern got on her hands and knees, crawling under the desk. He knelt behind her and aimed the light at her backside as she crawled away from him. Her movements caused the short skirt to slowly ride up. Inch by tantalizing inch the lacy tops of her stockings came into view, but the skirt kept sliding up. Gradually, her sexy little thong appeared to him. As she scooted around, the skirt cleared the curve of her wide ass and he got a full view of her pale butt cheeks and the thin thong between them. He used his camera to zoom in on her barely covered pussy. He could even see the side of her cute little labia peeking out at him.

He quickly silenced his phone so the shudder wouldn't sound. Then he began taking rapid-fire shots of her cheeky bum. His thick cock was swelling by the second, excited by the collection of sexy photos he would have of this sexy intern.

"Follow the LAN cable to the right corner wall," he explained, loving the way her black thong contrasted with her pale skin as it was engulfed by her hungry cheeks. His thick cock was painfully swollen now, what he wouldn't give to rip her panties off and take her right under the desk in the front lobby. "Beside that, you'll feel the surge protector."

"Hey!" Emily cried out from under the desk. Keith panicked, terrified he had been caught. He fumbled the phone, practically dropping it before steadying it. To his relief, Emily was still facing away from him, head in the dark.

"It looks like somehow the power bar got shut off." Her voice echoed from underneath the desk. Keith had been fairly sure he knew what she'd find, but wanted Emily to discover it for herself, further validating the need for her to be under there in the first place.

Glancing around the office, he noticed the front lobby area was a ghost town. Everyone had left for the day, which made sense as he glanced at the large wall clock. The front office staff usually were always the first ones out, so Debby had probably gone too. An evil smile crossed Keith's red, sweaty face as his eyes spied the thin line of Emily's exposed lacy black thong disappearing between her plump cheeks. But Emily didn't need to know any of that.

It was time for him to find that way to get more, but how?

His eyes searched frantically, moving from one inane object on Debby's desk to another. He needed something fast. Tape dispenser, pictures of her family, a kitten of the month calendar. All this stuff was worthless. Then he glimpsed the bottle of Debby's heart pills.

A light bulb went off in Keith's brain at the same moment that the power to the PC flicked back on. Maybe there was a way to get more than a peep show here.

"Okay the power should be back on now, I'm coming out, " Emily's voice echoed from under the desk. Keith watched as her full bottom started to wiggle it's way backwards, swaying invitingly.

Emily gasped, stopping in surprise as she felt a hand firmly gripping her right calf muscle.

"Great job Emily, you're doing fantastic work on your first day but there's another problem I really need your help with," Keith said, removing his hand from her leg.

"O...oh...okay. What do I need to do? Is there something I missed?" Emily was confused. What was wrong? She could hear the computer running on the desk above her. Had she knocked a cable loose while crawling under the desk?

"Well...you see. It's my heart meds, they can sometimes cause me to have...induced erections at very awkward times." Keith winced as the words floated between them. Knowing this was the risky part.

"E-Erections? Seriously?" Emily said in the darkness. Utterly bewildered at this change of events.

"Well, yeah. It's a medical condition. A side effect really. Honestly it's like being a teenager again! It's a rare side effect but it can happen." He droned on, doing his best to make it sound as matter of fact as possible.

Emily shifted uncomfortably on her hands and knees. "Are you uhhh...ok?" She didn't know what else to say.

"Oh yeah, yeah, just fine. Well, other than, well, right now seems to be... I um...It's one of those random occurrences, I guess..." Keith's voice trailed off.

Emily paused for a moment before the understanding set in. "Oh," she said loudly.

"Right, so this being one of those times, with everyone around, you can imagine I can't very well go walking through the building like this! I could never look anyone in the face again."

He paused, staring at Emily's backside. It twitched invitingly, but she didn't try to back out.

"Listen, I'd take care of it myself, but Debby will be back before too long. I'm going to need your help here before it's too late."

Emily blinked for several long moments under the desk. Induced erections? She'd never heard of such a thing. And she wasn't exactly sure what he was proposing.

"M-my help?" she said loudly, trying to be heard clearly from under the desk. "I'm going to back out of here and we can talk. Maybe you can drape my jacket over it or something?"

"Hold on a sec, I can't quite hear you from up here. Emily," came Keith's voice, accompanied by the touch of his hand. This time, it was on the back of her thigh, on the bare skin just above her stocking tops. She didn't even know that her skirt had ridden up that far!

"Listen, I need your help here," Keith repeated. Emily could tell that he was closer now, much closer. His voice came from right behind her.

"What do you m-mean?" she asked, worried that she had an idea of what he was about to ask.

"I'm afraid I will need to get rid of this erection, and quickly, before Debby gets back. Now, I would try to take care of it myself, but it would take way too long. I'm so sorry to ask you to do this, but I swear I'll make sure I give you a glowing review of your first day here."