A way to perform a service call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith paused. This was all obviously bullshit, but he wanted to get her into a position where she couldn't really say no. Maybe offering her a good review would swing it for him.

Emily's brow was furrowed as she considered her new boss's suggestion. Was he asking her to get him off in some way? What could she do from down here anyway?

"Can't you just... I don't know. Jerk off into a waste basket or something?" she said in a harsh whisper. She sensed movement closing in behind her.

"No can do, I'm afraid," Keith said casually. "It will take too long and besides, there's way too many people around. This way we won't get caught."

'We!?!' enough was enough for Emily. This was getting out of hand. "Look, I'd like to help you out here but not like this and I can't do anything from under here anyway, I'm coming out." She tried to scoot back, only to feel another hand on her bare thigh, blocking her body. Her shoulders were touching either side of the small gap she was in, preventing her from moving side to side.

"Sure you can," Keith said cavalierly. "Stay right where you are and I'll get into place behind you. This way it will look like I'm just assisting you with the repair." He kept his voice level, trying to make it sound normal.

"Wait what? Keith, that is a bit more than just me helping you...ah!" Emily gasped as she felt both of Keith's hands grab a firm hold of her pert ass. He began forcefully kneading and groping her bottom.

"Try to keep quiet," he said harshly. Greedily digging his fingers deeply into her toned ass, he was delighted at the feel of a younger woman's firm behind in his hands once again. It had been far far too long. He fought the urge to give her porcelain flesh an open-handed smack, adding quietly, "I'll make sure this is over quick."

Which was, of course, a blatant lie and Keith knew it, between his earlier jerkoff and the fact that everyone had clearly left for the day meant he had plenty of time to do what he had wanted to since he first saw this girl.

Before Emily could even object, she felt her skirt being pushed up all the way past her hips and the thin strip of her thong stretched over her ass to the side. This wasn't what she had in mind! She had to put a stop to this.

"What's that Emily?" Keith called out loudly, purely for show. "You need me to take a closer look? Sure thing, let me see what you've got for me." His voice echoed in an empty front foyer.

"Keith wait," she whispered, trying to work her way free. Between her stuck shoulders and the man behind her, she couldn't do much. "Wait, please... OH-"

Emily gasped as Keith's wet tongue speared into her tight pussy.

This was not what Keith had initially planned but as soon as he saw her plump pussy lips practically begging for attention, he had to have a taste.

She hissed quietly at the feeling of Keith spreading her pussy lips apart and diving in. She felt his nose on her little bum hole, making her shift awkwardly. She'd always hated anal so was leery about anything going back there. And why was she allowing this?!? Keith's tongue sure felt good, and she really needed it, but here, on her first day? And out on the lobby floor? It was so wrong, so... naughty, but with Keith?

Maybe it was the prospect of a career boost or maybe it was impetuous thrill of the inappropriate sex act and the risk of being caught. Somewhere inside her, Emily's resolve against Keith's probing tongue melted away.

Keith obliviously feasted on Emily's young pussy, concerned that she might put a stop to it at any time, he was determined to wear her resistance down before she could say so. Working his dexterous tongue in slow circles inside of her, he could tell was already heating Emily up. Her now moist pussy was getting the sorely desired attention it had been denied the night before, having no care as to who or where the attention was coming from.

Keith was pushing deeper, holding nothing back as he explored Emily's pink little pussy. He moaned in delight at the bittersweet taste. The vibrations rippled their way down his tongue, forcing a small moan to escape from Emily's lips. She clamped her manicured hand over her full lips. There was far too much at risk here if they were caught.

As Keith worked her over with his tongue, Emily's hips began grinding back into him. This egged him on to further explore her intimate sex with his tongue. His hands had settled onto her thighs, holding her in place as she gyrated against him. They'd settled into a rhythm that was driving Emily wild, she was struggling to keep quiet now and was panting in the confined space under the desk. To her shock, she could feel an orgasm building inside of her already.

'Was...was this actually happening?' she thought desperately. But it was and she was realizing she needed release, even if it was at the hands or tongue of a man she was disgusted by.

Emily braced herself for the building orgasm but was caught off guard as Keith's face left her cunt. She was left grinding back into thin air, seeking release.

"Wait, what happened?" she whispered back.

Realizing with a start that he couldn't see her face as he pleasured her, Keith had another lightbulb moment. Phone in hand, he set it to record in selfie-mode. With the flashlight facing forward, he was going to make Emily record her face in selfie-mode as he fucked her.

Suddenly, he thrust his phone under the desk, up to where Emily's head was.

"Here, use the flashlight so it looks like you are doing something under here," he called out to a still very empty foyer.

Emily blinked at the bright light as it illuminated her under-desk space. She was still panting and confused from being so close to climax as she took the phone from him, holding it up with the screen facing her.

She lifted the phone and glanced at her mirror image on the screen. Behind her, she could see Keith's big gut in the gap between her back and the bottom of the desk. Confused as to why the selfie mode was on, her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the sound of a belt buckle and zipper being undone.

"Oh, wow, it is worse than I thought," Keith announced to his fake audience, still pretending to put on a show for Emily's sake. "Let me see if I can get to the bottom of this."

Keith held his thick shaft in one hand and used the other to spread Emily's slick labia. She had a cute, tidy little cunt that was begging for a fuck. He wondered how tight she was as he placed his head on her entrance, then swiped it up and down her slit.

The feeling of Keith's round head against her bare lips made her flinch. He was going to fuck her bareback!

"Keith wait a sec...jesus fuck what is that?!?" Emily whispered in concern as Keith pressed the thick swollen helmet of his erection against her moist pussy lips.

"That...is the problem you're going to help me with. Now get ready, cause here I come." He smiled, this was going to be fun.

Keith guided his plump head in. It squeezed into her tight hole, popping inside. He grunted and shoved the first couple of inches into Emily's tight snatch. Her supple ass quivered as he entered her.

Emily immediately felt her entire body tense and did her best to suppress a scream as what felt like a baseball bat was being shoved inside her. Was Keith really that big? She was already regretting this but could only hold on now until it was over. She just hoped he would be quick.

Keith had had many reactions like this from women in his glory days. Women had passed out at times when he had entered them. Fortunately, his girth and virility were two of the only things age hadn't taken from him. He fought the urge to penetrate Emily deeply, instead content for now to hold her hips and let her get used to his width.

"Very nice job Emily," Keith praised her loudly. "You are really handling all that bandwidth well."

Emily was panting, open-mouthed, as she felt Keith stretching her pussy. "Thu-thanks," she grunted.

"Let's keep going," he said, and he began inching himself deeper inside. "Make sure to use the light."

He applied steady force, stretching Emily's lips as they worked their way down Keith's cock shaft. Her tight cunt resisted slightly at first, causing his thick, hard shaft to bow slightly. Keith used a hand to straighten himself and guided it all inside her. Finally, Emily's toned bottom pressed right against his hips. He couldn't see her face right now but he hoped she was unwittingly recording it for him.

When he reviewed the footage later, he noted her expression as he penetrated her fully. Her eyes had bolted open, her mouth clamped down on her forearm to prevent her from screaming.

Glorying in the snug embrace of Emily's velvety smooth pussy, Keith was in heaven. He flexed his cock inside her, as if to remind her just how deep he was. But he wanted more, so much more. Taking a steady breath he slowly pulled his length back til only the bulging tip of his cock rested inside of the poor girl. A shuddering gasp echoed from under the desk at having his full length removed from Emily's pussy.

Smiling in anticipation, he looked down at the sight. His hands were massaging the broad curves of Emily's bare, pale butt. His cock head was jammed in her pussy, with the entire length of his shaft jutting out behind it. Her tiny winking butthole was staring up at him. He was tempted for a moment to play with her most intimate hole but decided to stick with his current goal. Another time he thought, for now he had a tight pussy to plunder. He looked over her kneeling, gorgeous, stocking clad legs with his cock poised to pound her insides. This was going to be good.

"Now get ready for the hard part," Keith said, a devilish grin plastered across his face. And without further warning he slammed his full length back into her, pulling back quickly and ramming himself deeply again. "And don't forget to keep the light...STEADY." He grunted savagely.

He began to fuck her needy pussy in earnest. With each stroke, her ass slapped against his bloated gut. Emily's toned behind rippled with each full impact. If she could see what her lover looked like she likely would have been repulsed, not moaning in pleasure.

For her part Emily hadn't heard Keith's warning. Still recovering from his initial entry, she had been completely unprepared for when he slammed his length back into her. Her mouth had opened in a silent scream as she did her best to keep quiet but once Keith had begun to fuck her, she could no longer hold back. Now, each strong, deep thrust elicited a low, guttural moan from her throat.

She could feel every inch of him inside of her. His big thick cock was plundering her in ways that no other partner had before. Her toes curled in her heels and her hand wobbled, trying to hold up the phone. Screwing her eyes shut, she felt the earlier lost orgasm from Keith's tongue starting to build again. Not realizing that the selfie camera on the phone was recording her face as it contorted in pleasure.

"Already?" Emily panted breathlessly to herself. Doggy style was not her favorite position and she rarely achieved climax like this. But Keith's cock-log was getting her there. This couldn't be happening she repeated to herself over and over.

Before long and without a conscious thought, she started pushing her hips back to meet each heavy thrust, she didn't care anymore about who was doing this to her. All that mattered was that her body got what it craved. Before she had even realized that she'd adjusted to Keith's size, she felt a small orgasm crash over her, her hips shuddering slightly as it rippled across her body. Her moans became louder and less controlled now, pleasure breaking down any walls of resistance she had left. Keith felt her body shudder, savoring the feeling as her pussy ever so slightly clamped down on his cock. But he didn't give her so much as a moment to savor her climax. Digging his fingers into her thighs to get a solid grip. He pistoned his thick cock into her over and over, making her gasp and moan like an animal in heat.

Keith knew he couldn't take much more of this. Emily's cries from under the desk were driving him wild and he had almost lost it after her first orgasm. He'd kept it together though, determined to make her come again on his dick before he would finish.

"Jesus...fucking...christ...Keith! Take it...oh fuck fuck fuck...easy. Ah!" Emily had lost her composure, forgetting completely about their environment.

She heard it before she felt it. A sharp slap rang out, as Keith landed a firm open-palm strike on her right cheek. The blow rang out like some kind of signal. All pretense of keeping quiet was gone now for both of them.

When Emily didn't protest, Keith callously delivered two more slaps, one on each cheek for good measure. His red hand print immediately blooming on her creamy white skin. His pudgy face covered in sweat and his comb over swinging loose, he somehow picked up the pace another notch. Using one hand to push down on Emily's back, he positioned her upper torso lower, so her ass was pointing right up at him while still keeping a firm hold on her thigh with the other. Emily was forced down, her broad tits mashing against the tiled floor inside her blouse. She lay her head on the cool floor, her eyes drifting up to make contact with his.

The new angle and rhythm was making Emily pant breathlessly. She had always been sensitive, but Keith's large girth was affecting parts of her that no one or even her favourite dildo had ever reached. Keith's phone tumbled out of her grip, she was so overwhelmed. She was going to come again...hard.

"Oh jesus," she said, wide-eyed, staring up at the older fat man. "Fuck Keith," she panted, nodding. "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna....ohhhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk!!!!" Emily's entire body shook uncontrollably as a large orgasm overtook her. Her delicately done eyelashes squeezed shut as an uncontrollable whimper escaped her lips.

Keith couldn't hold it anymore, watching the young woman lose herself to her pleasure was finally too.much for him.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" He thrust as deep as he could into her tight snatch as it clamped down on his member. With a vice-grip on her ass and watching her orgasming face, he unloaded deep inside of her.

"Fu-huck, FUUUHUCK!" he grunted, shaking with each creamy deposit.

He pumped shot after shot of his sticky load inside her, gasping. He happily humped his hips against Emily's rear end, spurting everything he could summon from his balls, into her. She whimpered and trembled through her climax, thrashing on the floor below him. Slowly, her vision swam back into focus. She panted, looking up at the fat man as he filled her with sticky spunk.

Keith jiggled her behind, enjoying the way her flush skin quivered in his hand, firmly slapping her ass, Emily winced at the stinging pain on her bottom. Worse yet her pussy felt like a sloppy mess.

"Whew...wow, you are a great fuck Emily!" Keith huffed, covered in sweat from their exertions. He trembled and issued another pulse into the bent-over intern.

She slowly turned, lifting her shoulders from the ground to rest on her hands and knees, still impaled.

"That wasn't a... a fuck. We were only getting rid of your induced erection remember?" Emily panted, holding herself up on hands and knees, recovering from back to back orgasms. She just hoped Keith hadn't noticed. She waited patiently for him to withdraw.

"Wha...right! Right! Of course. My heart meds. Thank you so much again for that. This really seems to have done the trick." He gave her bare butt a few gentle, good-natured smacks. Enjoying how his hand print was so clearly emblazoned across her bottom.

"Well, it sure feels like it's spent now," Emily commented, wondering why he hadn't pulled out. She was all too keenly aware of the slimy feeling of the fresh creampie in her pussy.

"Oh yes, the stiffness has been relieved," Keith said contentedly.

"Maybe you want to take your penis out of me, then?" Emily huffed, sore and all too ready to be out from under the desk.

"Oh, right!" Keith said. "Of course..." he lingered still, humping one final spurt of sticky spunk into her already full pussy.

Emily looked back at him with annoyance. Keith sighed and finally began to shift his weight back. His weakening cock slipped out until just his head remained inside. He regarded his cum-streaked shaft for a moment, idly wondering if the pale creamy streaks were from him or from Emily, reluctantly he tugged it fully out of her stretched hole with a squelching pop.

She groaned as he pulled out, bringing a hand to her worked-over pussy. Her hand immediately filled with cum pouring out of her and it began dripping onto the tiled floor with a wet splatter. She felt so used yet at the same time relieved, her body having it's craving for pleasure satisfied.

Keith did his best to put her panties back in place after the mess he had made. He pulled the string of her thong over her now cummy pussy and thought her lips hung out a little more than they had when he'd first seen them. He smiled as her panties did little to soak up his cum.

"I told you I come a lot," he said, pulling her skirt back over her wide butt and smoothing it down. His messy hands left the dark material streaked with cum stains. "It's a good thing you were here to take it for me."

Emily didn't respond to his comment as he helped her get to her feet, slightly unsteady in her high heels.

Gazing around at the empty foyer Emily was confused at first. Where was everyone? Crossing her arms over her generous chest and furrowing her delicately trimmed brows on her flushed face, she was about to question Keith when she felt the sticky feeling of cum oozing its way down between her thighs.

Her thin panties had quickly become saturated with cum and Keith's abundant load was responding to gravity, flowing out of her.

'Questions will have to wait,' she thought. She couldn't very well leave a trail of Keith's cum behind her on the floor, so she'd have to act fast before it all ran down her legs. Brushing past Keith, she hurried over to the ladies bathroom. As she walked, each of her curves bounced slightly with each step. She felt cum oozing down her inner thighs and seeping into the tops of her stockings.

Keith admired the view as she walked away. Her pert ass swaying in her tight cum smeared skirt with each step. That had been the best fuck of his life, but what was good could always be better. And he wanted more. He realized with a small shock that he was disappointed that he hadn't gotten to see her tits, feel her throat gag on his cock, or even the look on her gorgeous face the entire time as he ravaged her tight pussy. A face that he would love to see painted in his own cum. He hoped she'd managed to catch some of the action on his phone.

After several minutes Emily returned. Her flushed face had settled down somewhat and she seemed more steady on her feet. They took the elevator back down to the office in silence together, each in deep contemplation in their own thoughts.

For Emily her mind was a mess. She had cleaned herself up as much as possible in the lady's room and splashed cool water on her face to settle her frayed nerves. She hadn't come that hard in years, if ever. She glanced aside at the portly man that toddled along beside her. And he'd been the one to give it to her.

Setting that aside she knew she had done the right thing. Keith would have been the laughing stock of the company if he had been spotted with an erection from his meds. And what a relief to find everyone had gone! Fortunately Keith explained that everyone had left for the day so they were well in the clear. Sighing with relief, she knew she had lost control after her first orgasm. All inhibitions lost as she had given in to her need to finish.