A way to perform a service call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving back at the office together, again Keith pulled the door open for Emily to head in first if only so he could let his eyes wander over her curves one more time for the day.

Motioning her to the musty chair she had first sat in only hours earlier, Keith meandered around to the back of his desk. Plunking down into his office chair with a satisfied grunt.

"So Emily, what did you think of your first day?" Keith asked evenly. He was determined to try and keep an air of normalcy after what had just happened, intent on establishing this as normal workplace behavior.

Emily struggled at first to respond, she had just let her supervisor fuck her doggystyle under a desk to relieve an induced erection. She had exhibited no self-control, climaxing on his thick cock twice. She hadn't even thought to stop him from filling her to the brim with his load. What did someone say to that?

"Well...Keith. Today was definitely a err...hard challenge to overcome but I think I did the best I could under the circumstances with the assets I had available." She finished, smiling her best smile to hide the turmoil going on inside of her.

"That you definitely did! Again I appreciate your support today Emily. I would have had some major issues without you there, ready to do what the team needs. I think you'll make a great addition here if you keep this kind of dedication up. You can be sure I'll definitely make a note of your willingness to be a solid role player in your review. I can only hope that, as you adjust to fit in here, future challenges won't prove as difficult for you to handle." Keith smiled back, his tone not conveying or inferring what he actually meant.

Emily returned the smile, unsure of the meaning of Keith's cryptic words.

Keith continued, "So, I'll see you tomorrow morning then for a new day of...hard challenges? Unless of course you've decided this internship with a prestigious company like ours isn't for you..." Keith looked over at his gorgeous intern, her smiling face all he could focus on as she replied.

"No no, of course. I really do want to be here and prove what I'm capable of in a professional capacity." She emphasized the last two words, hoping to get her point across that she was here for reasons other than to relieve Keith's medical issues.

"Of course! That is completely understandable Emily, but please understand that today was only due to a medical mishap on my part. Tomorrow we'll just see what we can find for you to get your hands on then shall we?" Keith smiled, turning to his computer to start uploading the lewd photos he had taken earlier. Already several ideas were forming in his brain about how to get his lecherous hands on his gorgeous intern.

Glancing up at the clock, Emily realized that her first day was over already! Standing up from her musty chair, she ran her hands over her lightly cum streaked skirt. Keith seemed to be dismissing her for the day as all his attention was focused on his computer, she wished him a goodnight and she made to leave. Tearing his eyes away from the screen, Keith watched her ass sway towards the door with satisfaction, Keith's mouth opened without his brain even having commanded it to do so.

"Oh Emily, just wanted to let you know that your dress code for today was flawless. We like our female coworkers here to look their very best so don't worry about having to purchase slacks or a business pantsuit. Dresses and skirts will be just fine. Have a good night!"

Still a bit dazed from earlier Emily could only nod her head and agree as she closed the door behind her. What was she going to do? This skirt was a mess and there was no way her slacks were going to be clean by tomorrow. Emily thought furiously as the clacking of her heels in the dingy corridor slowly faded away as she approached the elevator.

Keith smiled to himself. This was definitely a way to get more.