A Wedding and a Funeral Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I took it from her and then leaned over and kissed her lightly.

Saoirse's eyes shifted slightly and I pulled back, feeling as if I'd just crossed a line. She looked past me for a few seconds and then we locked onto each other.

"Sorry," I felt the colour in my cheeks.

"For what?"

"For," I stopped, "for not asking permission?"

"Hmm," she reached out and touched my face, "okay, but it's not crossing a boundary."

I stared into her eyes and then leaned into her palm. We stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity but was really just a few seconds and then she brushed her lips lightly across mine. I had a momentary flash of guilt but wasn't sure if it was because this was a gay kiss or if was due to the fact that the only other woman to kiss me like that was Emma.

I blinked and nudged my glasses. She had a curious look on her face as if she was summing up my reactions, and then she slid her hand through my hair and raised her other hand to my face. Our lips met in another kiss that lasted longer and I felt the blood rush to my head, my heart skipped a beat and she pulled back once more. A crooked smile nudged her lips and I let go of the DVD, it dropped to the couch and I grabbed her waist and leaning forward, tilted my head and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss that lasted the better part of fifteen seconds and when we broke free she looked a bit out of breath.

We sat on the couch kissing for the next few minutes but after about ten or so it became noticeably obvious that whilst we were still fully clothed, we wouldn't be for much longer. My breathing was shallower, my mouth was dry, my nipples were starting to ache and my belly felt warm and kind of loose. When Saoirse slid her hands up under my jacket I felt it sliding across my shoulders and she stopped and stared into my eyes.

"Do you want to go further? Or just keep kissing?"

"Um, okay, sure."

"Sure what? The first or the second?"

"The first," I rested my hands on her arms, "but not down here."

"For sure," she smirked and standing up, held out her hand, "let's trip the light fantastic."

"The light what?" I took her hand and rose.

"The light fantastic," she led me away from the couch, "it's an old seventies term."

We headed out of the living room and started up the stairs. My pulse quickened as I followed her up the staircase. I fixed my gaze on a picture of a tropical island on the wall, I'd admired it weeks ago and Saoirse paused and glanced at it.

"Indonesia," she murmured, "I've never been there. I just liked the picture."

"Me too," I nodded.

We ascended another couple of steps and reached the top landing. I remember looking down at the tiled entranceway, trying to slow my breathing down. I wasn't unfit but the decision I'd made a couple of minutes ago was still working its way into my consciousness. Was it really that easy? A few weeks ago I'd have argued the point. Sex was for husbands and wives, there were exceptions for boyfriends and girlfriends, providing they both admitted to their sin and prayed for forgiveness and then abstained until they were married.

Now I was about to have sex for the first time and it was with a woman and there was no bible verse that would condone that and yet despite that, I felt no tearing guilt or shame. I should be hurrying down the stairs and making my escape but the last few weeks had felt like a waking dream that had taken me to places I'd only dreamed of.

"This way," Saoirse inclined her head.

I stared down the passageway. There were two doors on each side and one at the end and it was to the last door that Saoirse led me but she touched each door as we passed them.

"Bedroom three, office, bathroom, bedroom two, and," she stopped at the end door, "my room," she opened it and stepped inside.

I stepped over the threshold and came to a stop. This room was almost as big as the living room. It had a king sized bed, a floor to ceiling walk in wardrobe with mirror doors. A chest of drawers was to my left and a dressing table stood at right angles to the street.

Saoirse tugged the first curtain tie and pulled it across the window, she closed the other curtain and the room was plunged into semi darkness but I felt as if my red face could light the whole room. Everything had happened so quickly and I licked my lips as Saoirse turned on the bedside lamps. I stepped over to the wardrobe and stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was a little bit messy from where Saoirse had touched me.

A guy would've at least undone something, I stared at Saoirse in the mirror. The older woman was sliding the jacket off her shoulders, I could see the imprint of her bra cups as she arched her back and worked her arms through the sleeves. She walked around the bed and brushed past me to open a wardrobe door.

I glanced in at her clothes, she had heaps of clothes, neatly arranged by category, jackets, blouses, skirts, the other side was probably dresses, arranged by colour and shade.

"I'm borderline autistic," she commented, "in case you're wondering."

"Oh," I blinked, "and they're all Robyn's creations?"

"Most are, that one's not," she pulled a white jacket sleeve out, "and neither is that," she pulled out a black jacket, "but the rest are," she stepped back and sat on the brass footer.

"I see," I glanced at her as she pulled the strap of her shoe against the buckle. The prong popped out and she pulled the strap out of the buckle and let the shoe fall to the floor with a soft plop. She did the same with the other shoe and I turned to look at the blouse section. She had a number of white blouses in various styles, I noticed she had a white double-breasted blouse too as well as pussybow styles and tie blouses. I glanced over my shoulder to find her still sitting on the footer.

"Go on, open the other door."

"You don't mind?"

"It's just exploring, no law against that as far as I can work out."

I opened the other side to examine the rest of the blouses, trousers, and dresses. There was still a bit of room left though so she obviously hadn't finished collecting yet.

"I'm going to order some dresses like the one you're wearing now," she spoke quietly.

"Is that a fact?" I grinned, "so, my modelling is paying off?"

"Apparently so, I reckon a few girls at our group might be calling Robyn, especially if you wear that dress to the next meeting."

"It is a nice dress," I replied.

"It is," she rose and slid the door closed, "I must've skipped over that one a few times."

She stared at me and smiled as she stepped behind me and pulled my jacket over my shoulders, I let my arms hang loose as she removed it and draped it over the footer. I swallowed as her fingers slid up my back and she squeezed my shoulders slowly and methodically.

I arched my back as she massaged my shoulders.

"So, do you have any questions? Worries? Requests? Everything that happens now is completely up to you."

"Penetration," I exhaled, "do you have a dildo?"

"I have several dildos, so you want a vibrator for your first time?"

"Yeah," I replied as she dropped her hands to my waist, "why? Is that not normal the first time?"

"Nothing is normal the first time," she replied, "everything's abnormal," she brought her hands up to my breasts and squeezed them firmly and I arched my back and groaned.

"Although you've been touched there before by the sounds of things."

"Emma touched me there," I replied.

"Uh huh," she massaged them, "and you liked it?"

"Yeah," I replied, "I like it."

"Good, that's the first lesson. Good sex starts with good communication, if you're in doubt then ask questions. Assume make an ass out of you and me as they say," she let go of my breasts.

I looked at her in the mirror as she squatted on her haunches and undid the back zipper on my ankle boot, it slipped off my foot and she dropped it on the floor.

The other boot came off a few seconds later and then she rose and taking my hand, led me around to the side of the bed. Our lips met in a passionate kiss and as we broke free half a minute later she put her hands on my breasts and pushed me. I fell backwards, my arms flailing and bounced on the bed a moment later with an "oomph."

"Stay there," she winked and turning to the bedside set of drawers, she took a tablet from a stand and after waking it up, tapped an icon and handed it to me, "select an album or a playlist."

It was her Spotify app and I chose Classic 70s because there was too much to choose from. Saoirse grabbed a couple of vibrators from a bottom drawer and knelt on the bed.

"Thank you, kindly," she took it from me and tapped play and put it back on the stand, a moment later the sounds of Fleetwood Mac came through the surround sound system. I stared at the tablet for a couple of seconds and then back at her.

"Good choice in music," she fiddled with her bowtie.

I sat up and slid towards the bedhead and then knelt with my back to it. Saoirse didn't move for a few seconds and then she crawled on all fours and knelt in front of me. Our lips met in another kiss that set my pulse racing. Part of the reason however was Stevie Nicks' Lovin' You, my mum used to play that song every Friday night after work for some odd reason. We broke free briefly but then we kissed again and to my surprise she didn't try to put her hands on me until I grabbed her waist and then she ran her hands through my hair. I felt the tingling moving down my spine as she played with it, the tingling became more intense when she tickled my earlobes.

My breathing became shallower, my peripheral vision became hazy and finally she eased back and studied me. A moment later I raised my arms and rested my wrists on her shoulders and stared into her eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but then changed my mind and shut it.

Saoirse drew her fingers down the front of my dress and I followed her progress. She reached my crotch and flicked at it but the material was too thick and she brought her hands up to my breasts and massaged them again. I arched my back to give her more access to my breasts, I've always been bigger in that department than my friends.

The massage lasted a few minutes and I rose and fell in time with her movements, allowing myself to get used to this. Emma had done it the other week and I'd enjoyed it then but it was more intense this time around because I knew what to expect. Eventually however she tugged at the first strap, it slipped through the buckle and she pulled it hard against the other side to pop the prong out. I felt the release on my breasts as she pulled the strap out of the buckle.

"One down, two to go," she smirked, "this is a fuck me all night long dress."

The second strap slid out of the buckle and she undid it and let it hang loosely, I bit my lip as she dropped her hands to the third strap. I watched it sliding out of the buckle and hard against the other side, the prong popped out and she pulled the strap free of the buckle. I closed my eyes as she slid her fingers up to the zipper tab and when she gripped it I opened them. She smirked as she tugged at it, I sucked in my breath and she chuckled.

"Fooled you once," she let go of the tab and brought her hands up to the pussybow at my throat and I let my breath out suddenly, much to her amusement, "you're enjoying this."

I could only nod at that point as she loosened the knot slightly, she slid a finger in and pulled on one of the ties, the satin material slid easily out of the knot and I watched the bow decreasing in size as it vanished into the knot and out the other side. She pulled the second bow through the knot and then undid the first knot and let the tie ends dangling loosely over my front.

The blouse had a half collar with a single exposed button and a placket. She eased the button out of the buttonhole and parted the collar. Her fingertips danced over my throat, it sent my nerve endings into a frenzy of tingling. She folded the placket back and slipped the second button loose and the vee deepened. I closed my eyes briefly and she grabbed the zipper tab again but when I opened my eyes she let go and grinned again.

"Fooled you twice."

She reached up and grabbing my right arm, turned it around to expose the three-button closure and as the first button slipped through the buttonhole I let my breath out. I felt wetness between my legs and thought perhaps I'd had an orgasm there and then!

The second button came undone followed swiftly by the third, the cuff fell open and she turned her attention to my left arm. I obediently turned my wrist and watched her undo the buttons and glanced at the mirror a moment later. It was an odd sight, me partially disrobed, what I could see of myself anyway, the blouse was undone at the top and I looked down as she grabbed the zipper and pulled it down over my breasts to show the rest of the blouse. I let out a low sigh as she headed down over my belly and as she reached my crotch I saw my pink panties. They were dry but I thought I must have excreted something.

The zipper reached the end of its travel and the dress fell open revealing the suspender straps but not the belt itself. She pulled the straps back and then let them go with a snap. I winced and she let out a low chuckle.

"Sorry about that, I'm such a naughty girl," she purred.

I tried to pull my hands off her shoulders but she pushed them back on again and slid her hands up to my third button and folded the placket back. She twisted the button slightly and it slid through the buttonhole and the vee deepened. I inhaled deeply as she danced her fingertips up my bare skin to my throat and then back down again.

A fourth button came undone to expose the top of my pink bra, she parted the blouse as far as she was able and brought her hands hands down to the bottom of the vee and let them hang there for a few seconds before folding the placket back. The fifth button came loose and she dropped her hands to the sixth button. It came undone a few seconds later to reveal my suspender belt.

"You came prepared," our eyes met.

"I might have, I didn't know what you liked."

"I like it," she looked me up and down, "your turn," she rested her wrists on my shoulders, "what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

I remember it took me by surprise because I just sat there on my legs.

"It'll give your hands something to do and make you less nervous," she explained.

Nevertheless, I was a wee bit nervous when I tried to undo the bowtie but it was a pre-tied one, the clip at the back released it and I let it fall to her lap. I stroked her front slowly, finding pleasure in tracing the line of her cups and when I dragged my thumbnails over her nipples she groaned with pleasure.

"Oh, right there," she closed her eyes and so I kept on doing it.

There was a definite sense of déjà vu however, it reminded me of what I'd done to Emma recently but eventually I hooked my fingers of one hand behind the top of her blouse and slid the fingers on my other hand in between the first and second buttons. I hesitated for a few seconds and then slid them out again and dropped to her belt.

"Two can play at that game," I smirked.

"Of course," she looked down as I pulled the belt end out of the keepers and through the buckle, I eased the prong out and then proceeded to pull the belt all the way out, it was made of soft leather and I rolled it up and dropped it on the bed. Her eyes followed my fingers as I slipped them up the ruffles to her top button. This time when I eased my fingers in between the top and second buttons I undid the top one to part the collar, I pretended to undo the second one but then moved onto one of her cuffs. I undid the first button followed by the second and the cuff fell open.

The look in her eyes was riveting, she was getting as much out of this as I was, it felt empowering to realise I could affect someone this way. Granted, my movements were clumsy, I fumbled on the second cuff but I felt an odd sense of familiarity if that's the right word along with inevitability, a sense that this could only go one way. I could no more refuse her than lose my right arm, or my left now I think about it!

Her eyes widened as I brought my hands up to the second button but once again I let go of it and dropped my hands to the zipper. She bit her lip and raised herself up, I grabbed the tab and pulled it down an inch or so, and then suddenly pulled it halfway down. The garment parted and I just kept on pulling until the skirt fell open, exposing her thighs. Unlike me, she wasn't wearing a suspender belt, just pull up stockings, the skirt dropped to the bed and I slid my hands up her front. When I got to the second button, I eased it through the buttonhole.

She let her breath out slowly as the vee deepened and I undid the third button, the fourth followed a few seconds later to reveal a leopard print bra. I stared at her breasts, unable to move for a second or so and she dropped her hands from my shoulders and undid the last three buttons on her own. The blouse fell open and she shrugged it off her shoulders and tossed it onto the bed.

"Now you," she slid her hands under my blouse and skirt and I rose as they slid off my shoulders and down my back.

I looked down at myself. My front was a slightly darker hue now, thanks to physiology, she undid my suspender straps and pulled the belt around to undo it. She moved to one side as she pulled her skirt over her legs and then slid our clothes to the other side of the bed.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I had a flash of guilt, due to my Christian upbringing but it faded when she returned and kissed me on the lips. We rose as one and our arms locked around each other as we savoured each other's mouths. My pulse quickened as she undid my bra and I felt the release as my breasts fell free.

Dainty fingertips danced over my vagina, teasing the pubic hair through the panties and I winced and stared down at myself, registering this strange feeling. It wasn't as if I hadn't masturbated in the past but it felt odd having someone else touch me down there. She did this for a minute or so and then eased back and looked at me.

"If you want me to stop, just say stop, okay?"

"Okay," my voice sounded as if it came from outside myself.

"Lie down," she slid back further and a moment later I acquiesced and laid down on my back.

Saoirse pulled my stockings off and then my panties. I got up on my elbows as she peeled them over my vagina, revealing the triangular patch of hair and my vulva. I blushed at that but Saoirse didn't even look at me as she removed them completely and then she undid her bra and tossed it onto our clothes. A sly grin nudged her lips as she inched the leopard print panties over her buttocks to expose a neatly trimmed vagina. I stared as she crawled towards me.

"Remember, stop if you want me to stop," she kissed me.

I opened my mouth and just let go of my inhibitions and she moved onto my throat, covering it with soft tender kisses before heading south to my breasts. When she pulled a nipple up into her mouth I let out a gasp and arched my back and grabbed her head instinctively. The feeling was electric and I groaned as she sucked harder, my breathing deepened as she kept sucking and then she grabbed my other breast with her right hand and massaged it. I rose and fell several times, my sighs deepening with every second. She moved onto the other breast and repeated the procedure,

I was aware of a thin film of sweat as she worked my breasts, and I thought if this was as good as it got then I was a happy little bunny but there was more. She slid further down and licked my belly button and tickled my pussy, I got up on my elbows as I grunted and she glanced at me briefly but then went further down. When she flicked her tongue over my vulva I winced and wriggled and she did it again. I wriggled and let out a guttural groan and fell back again.