A Wedding and a Funeral Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back I recall it felt awkward at first, I didn't know what to think or say but my body was an entirely different matter. It knew how to respond as she licked her way up and down my lips and as a finger slid into my opening I instinctively spread my legs wider. It slid in further and her tongue slid up to my clitoral hood. It slicked back and she dragged her tongue over my clitoris. I yelled and she glanced at me, my eyes widened as we stared at each other.

"Your clitoris. Is it uncomfortable?"

"A little," I panted.

"Duly noted," she went back to licking my vulva whilst her finger slid in further. I felt the pressure as her finger inched in some more and just when I thought I was going to split in two, she pulled it out again, but it was only a brief respite. She slid it in again and at first it was uncomfortable but then I got used to it and laid back down again. She eventually wandered to my clitoris again, and this time her tongue was firm against it, and I whimpered but only because I thought I was going to wet myself.

Saoirse kept on going, using her finger to good effect, until finally she had two fingers inside me, and I arched my back as she went all the way in and then bent her fingers in a come hither motion and dragged them out again. I grabbed the doona cover, my breathing had turned ragged and she picked up a vibrator and thumbed the switch.

I wriggled when she touched my opening and once again propped on my elbows. It looked far too big for me but it slid in easily enough and she tilted it slightly to stimulate my G-spot. Yet again, I threw myself back. I felt as if I was sliding in and out of consciousness as Saoirse brought me still higher and then I felt the spasms and something breaking loose. I gripped the doona tightly as my body took on a life all its own, rising and falling as my vaginal muscles tightened and then I was floating and tears dripped down my cheeks.

I came to shortly afterwards. I've spoken to her about it since and she said it was the quickest she'd ever seen a woman climax. I thought that it took twenty minutes or so from when she first touched me down there but it was apparently eight minutes or so. That's actually the norm for me, I can get aroused very quickly but more of that later!

"How was it?" Saoirse pulled the vibrator out of me and turned it off.

"Fuck me drunk, what happened there?"

"An orgasm," she replied matter of factly, "commonly called the big oh."

It took a few minutes for my heartbeat to slow down and in the interim Saoirse fetched me a can of Coke from downstairs.

"So, do you feel like helping me now?"

"For sure," I tried to emulate her accent and she smiled crookedly.

"You'll get there, it's a hell of an accent to try and copy," she laid on her back.

How to describe the first time I pleasured Saoirse?

Let's just say it started out easily enough but going down on her I felt kind of alien, I don't know why, she's the same as me down there but eventually I got the hang of it and the other vibrator was much larger than the one she used on me. I studied her reactions when I tilted it slightly, she bucked almost straight away and unlike me, her clitoris can take a licking. It became quite intriguing to lick this tiny organ and listen to her groans. After awhile she switched to pure Irish, which was totally foreign to me at the time, it sounds as if someone's choking. When she finally let go it was with an explosive groan and a, "feck, feck, feck." And then she fell silent for a few seconds.

"How was that?"

"It was so beautiful I started speaking Gaelic. It used to happen with Ling sometimes but not very often," she stroked my cheek.

"What's Gaelic?"

"It's the native Irish tongue, similar to Scots Gaelic but there are differences."

"Will you teach me one day?"

"What? The best way to tongue a clitoris or Gaelic?"

"Both," I replied.

"I think we can manage that," she grinned.

To be continued...