A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need one of you to suck this cum out of my pussy," Becky said, joining us in the middle of the room. She gave my cock a squeeze before I left her to get down on the floor with the other ladies. I sat down on the couch next to Dan and grabbed his big slick cock.

"Looks like Becky made a mess on this thing," I said, before leaning over him and sucking the first few inches of his big thick cock.

"Fuck yes!" Dan groaned. "We definitely picked the right people, Sabrina! Suck that cock, Will!"

"That's so fucking hot," Sabrina said, leaving Leanne to suck Becky's pussy alone on the floor. "Do you like sucking Dan's big fat fucking cock?" she teased me.

I just moaned onto his rock-hard prick as I pumped it with my hand and sucked hard on the head. After a couple minutes of sucking I popped him out of my mouth. "Such a nice cock," I said.

"Let me suck yours," Dan said and I sat up straight so he could get my slightly larger cock in his mouth. "Fucking huge sexy cock," he said after the first few sucks.

"Just for a minute, Dan" Sabrina said. "I'm going to need him to fuck me, like right now."

"Holy fuck that feels good, dude," I groaned. "Get that cock nice and ready for Sabrina's pussy."

He sucked me hard and jacked my shaft in one hand for another minute before he got down on the floor to start stuffing his cock in Leanne's pussy from behind as she continued to suck Becky's pussy.

"You wanna ride this cock?" I said to Sabrina, grabbing it by the base and waving it in the air between us.

She climbed into my lap and I started sucking on her tits before she even managed to aim my cock at her juicy slit. "Oh fuck baby yeah suck my tits while I fuck your cock!"

I grabbed her ass to help her ride up and down on my cock and watched her big luscious tits bounce right in my face and her sunny blonde hair bounce around her tanned shoulders. "Your cock feels so fucking good!" she howled.

Beyond her I watched Leanne scream into Becky's pussy while Dan pumped his thick cock as deep in her cunt as it would go.

I let go of Sabrina's ass and she dropped down low with my cock buried in her cunt and started grinding on me. I grabbed her tits and fucked my cock up into her pussy. "These big sexy fucking tits make my cock so fucking hard," I groaned.

"I can feel your big hard cock fucking me so good," she said. "Why don't you suck on my tits while I fuck your cock?"

I squeezed those big soft melons and opened my mouth wide to suck the one in my right hand. She worked her pussy up and down on my cock while I tried to stuff as much of her beautiful boob in my mouth as I could, hard nipple against my tongue, salty skin just beginning to sweat in the heat of the late afternoon, even with the cooling sea breeze coming in Leanne's open windows. I could taste my cum, still clinging to her tits in various places.

I couldn't see Becky and Leanne and Dan anymore, my entire visual world was Sabrina's tits, and it was a wonderland. Her pussy clenched and squeeze on my cock as she ground her hips down, pressing her clit against me with my entire cock buried in her cunt. Her pussy juice flowed down the base of my cock and soaked my balls.

"Fuck yes I'm gonna cum all over your bigass fuckin' dick!" she wailed. "Fucking cock makes me cum so good! FUUUUUUCK!"

Sabrina's screams were soon matched by Leanne's. Now that my fuck-partner had thrown her upper body back in a spasm of pleasure, I could see Leanne bucking and thrashing as Dan held his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. Becky watched them with two fingers jammed into her own pussy, pressing her clit with the ball of her palm, pussy juice squirting out of her beautiful cunt.

I gave Sabrina another minute or two to recover from her orgasm before lifting her off my cock and setting her down on the sofa beside me. This sort of strength had only been an aspect of my transformation at the Lake last year that I had noticed gradually. Sabrina was not a big girl, despite her fat tits and fat ass, she probably weighed somewhere around a hundred and thirty pounds or so, definitely not skinny. I lifted her with just my arms, popping her juicing pussy off my soaking wet cock and she gasped at the sudden movement.

"Holy shit, this dude is fucking strong!" she laughed.

Wait until you see what Becky can do, I thought, and Becky picked up the thought over the bond as her most recent orgasm faded away. Her laugh sounded like it was in response to Sabrina, but it was actually her amusement knowing how much more of the power she could hold and control. Becky's days of being worried about nighttime runs along the river alone were behind her.

I stood up and Becky rose from the floor and jumped into my arms and I caught her and we worked together to stuff my cock into her pussy. I carried her toward the big windows that looked out over last few houses between Leanne's and the beach proper. There weren't many windows looking back our way, what with an ocean in the other direction. But I didn't care who saw my cock pumping deep into my girlfriend's pussy anyway.

"Your big fucking cock makes me cum so fucking good, baby!" Becky wailed. "Fuck my pussy just like that!"

I turned around so I could watch the others while I bounced Becky up and down on my cock. I never would have been able to hold this position before Luke and Rebekah and the bond. They'd made my cock bigger and harder, they'd made me cum more often and in preposterous volumes, they'd given me a psychic link to my five closest lovers, and they'd made me stronger and faster than regular people, by a significant margin.

Sabrina was eating Leanne's pussy now, and Dan was getting ready to stuff his huge hard cock in Sabrina's pussy from behind. I watched the way Leanne's perfect tits jiggled and flushed as Sabrina worked her pussy with sucking lips and probing tongue.

I can feel how bad you want to fuck her. Not Becky's thoughts, but Eva's, hundreds of miles away and as clear as if she'd whispered in my ear.

Don't worry, baby, Becky replied. He's going to fuck her fucking brains out.

I lifted Becky higher, off of my cock. My hands under her ass, I lifted her body until her pussy was right in front of my face, and she steadied herself with her hands on my shoulders as I slurped her delicious pussy, still able to taste traces of Dan's cum. A mouth closed over my cock head, and I knew immediately it was Leanne as our bodies connected with Lake power. It was not as bright or intense as the bond with Becky and the others, but I could feel Leanne's pleasure from the glow of her recent orgasms, and I could even taste my own cock and Becky's cum with her mouth.

Becky gave me another rush of cum as I sucked her pussy, and I put her down on wobbly legs next to Leanne, who was sucking hard on the first few inches of my cock and swirling her hand up and down the rest of the shaft. Then she swallowed me whole, throating my entire length and making it look easy. She pulled back and turned to Becky, who had joined her on the floor and aimed my cock at Becky's mouth.

"Fuck yes, taste your pussy on Will's fucking cock," Leanne said. "Get this fucking monster good and wet and ready to fuck me!"

After Becky had thoroughly coated my entire cock with her spit, she turned and kissed Leanne, and reached to plunge two fingers in the sunny blonde's juicy pussy. "Do you know how much Will loves to fuck this pussy?" she teased. "Do you know how hard you make his big cock? He's been waiting almost a year for this pussy."

"Holy fuck that feels good, Becky!" Leanne wailed and cummed all over Becky's fingers. "I love his cock so much and I hate waiting a whole year for him to fuck me!"

Becky helped Leanne onto her back on the floor, and Leanne spread her legs wide for me. Becky reached down and opened Leanne's pussy with two spread fingers while I positioned myself on the floor between her legs. I gripped my drooling tool hard at the base pushed the glob of pre-cum into Leanne's pussy.

"FUCK YES HOLY FUCK JESUS!" Leanne screamed.

"Holy fucking god, yes, Leanne!" I gasped. "Oh my fucking god I missed this perfect pussy!"

"Fuck her, baby!" Becky barked. She was sitting behind Leanne now, holding her upper body up and lifting and squeezing her tits. "Fuck Leanne's yummy little pussy and fill her up with your big hot fucking load!"

Dan had started fucking Sabrina doggy-style a few minutes earlier and she'd been screaming and cumming all over his cock the entire time. Now Leanne was screaming with her as Dan rolled them both back onto the floor and Sabrina started slamming herself hard up and down on his towering cock. "Ride my fucking cock, Sabrina!" he growled. "Make me fucking cum right in your pussy!"

I held Leanne's legs, my thumbs hooked under her knees as I pistoned my cock deep and hard into her sodden cunt. Our shrieks of pleasure became wordless and wild as she humped her hips up at me to fuck me back and force my cock even deeper into her pussy. Becky let go of one of her boobs, and I let go of a leg so I could take over squeezing it in Becky's place. Becky slipped her free hand down Leanne's tight tummy and strummed her fingers over her clit just above my hard-pumping cock. Leanne howled and started to cum all over both of us and her pussy clenched hard on my cock and balls churned and pumped huge thick jets of cock cream deep into her quaking pussy.

"FUCKING CUMMING SO GOOD!" Leanne screamed. "CUM IN MY PUSSY! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Pleasure exploded through me and over the bond not just to Becky, but to Eva and Kaylee and Sophie and Jack. And Leanne.

"Holy shit, this is incredible!" Leanne whimpered as her awareness of six other people merged with her own.

The power surged into Becky and her eyes cast blinding white light as the bond was extended and our power increased, and then my consciousness began to slip, and we tumbled to the floor.

* * *

"Holy shit, what the hell happened to you guys?" Dan was standing over our sweaty little pile of orgasm-hazed bodies with his cock still rock-hard, but a look of shock and horror on his face. "You all just, fucking disappeared!"

"What are you talking about, Dan?" Leanne said. "We all just had an epic orgasm together."

I felt the beaming warmth of Leanne's pleasure and excitement as she experienced the awareness of six other people for the first time, love and acceptance and joy. She was definitely one of us now. Eva and the others could feel it and they recognized it for what it was. Our little family had just grown, unexpectedly and delightfully, by one.

"No, it looked like the three of you just, fucking exploded or something," Sabrina said, reaching to touch her friend's face. "Are you okay?"

"Babe, I've never been better," Leanne promised, and kissed Sabrina gently, which seemed to calm her down a bit.

"What are you two talking about?" Becky said, standing now and taking their hands. "It's okay, we're safe, but I need to know what you saw."

"Well," Sabrina began. "Will was fucking Leanne hard, and it looked like all three of you were about to blast off at the same time, which was really hot and it even made me start to cum again even though Dan had just fucked me to a really good cum just like ten seconds earlier."

"And then you all started to scream," Dan said. "It sounded like normal sex screams at first, but then there was this heat coming off all of you, and your eyes almost like, lit up? This sounds fucking ridiculous, I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay," I said. "I saw it too. Becky's eyes, at least. It was the Lake power, I think."

"The lake power?" Sabrina said.

"What next?" Becky said.

Sabrina and Dan looked at each other and shrugged.

"Then you all just disappeared," Sabrina said. "Except it was violent and kind of scary, but also weirdly beautiful? And I was cumming the whole time."

"Yeah, it was like the three of you were sort of," he stopped to think of a word to describe what he had seen. "Vaporized by white fire. And then the heat disappeared and we stopped cumming, and it was just me and Sabrina alone in the house."

"How long?" Becky said, and I wanted to reach out to her to find out what she was thinking, but she had muted the bond for some reason. Like she was trying to figure out a complicated puzzle and she didn't want any distractions.

"I don't know," Dan said. "Two or three minutes?"

"We got up and searched the house for you," Sabrina said. "I was about to get dressed and go look down on the beach for some insane reason when you all just blasted back into existence right in front of us."

"I thought it felt a little weird," I said. "I thought I was just passing out from the pleasure. That happens every once in a while since the Lake."

"I'm sorry we scared you," Becky said, squeezing their hands. She opened the bond again and I could feel Becky feeling their heartbeats and helping them to gradually slow to a normal resting rate. Her intuitive grasp of the Lake power always surprised me, more so when she did something amazing and I realized the ability had been right in front of us this whole time, only she had been able to recognize it. Now she used the power to send soothing energy into our new friends, and a few seconds later they seemed to have shaken off the shock completely.

"That was one hell of a fuck," Dan said. "Can't wait to party with the rest of your friends in a couple weeks."

They'd forgotten what they had seen. Becky had made them forget.

How did you do that? I asked.

I'm not sure, she said. But I didn't think they should have to carry that world-shattering shock around with them because of something we did.

What exactly did we do? Leanne asked. Oh my god this feels amazing, being connected to you guys like this.

I think we time-traveled, Becky said. Two or three minutes into the future.

* * *

While Sabrina and Dan took the first turn in the shower. Becky, Leanne and I got on a three-way video call with Jack and Sophie at one end and Eva and Kaylee at the other.

"That's exactly what it felt like," Eva said, after I had relayed Sabrina and Dan's description of the event. "First I felt Leanne join our bond, then the three of you were gone. No bond at all. It was terrifying."

"If I hadn't already known you three were fucking, I would have been scared you'd just been killed in a car crash or something," Sophie said.

"Same here," Jack said. "You were just gone."

"I'm sorry," Becky said. "The Lake power is... more than we thought it was."

"I think we should try to get in touch with Luke and Rebekah," Eva said. "They're the ones who did this to us in the first place."

"We're going to be back at the Lake in just over two weeks," Kaylee said. "But who even knows if they will be there?"

"I'll ask one of these guys tonight," I said. "Tina or Matt or Jason, one of those guys. Maybe they have a phone number or something."

"Yeah, I hope so," Becky said. "Because I think the three of us are extremely lucky that we were only gone for two or three minutes and not more. We were sitting on the edge of something that could have swept us years or decades away. And I want to know what it was if getting horny for each other makes that power easier to access."

Something about the way the afternoon sun hit her auburn hair gave me a powerful sense of deja vu, a sense of our Halloween party when we'd all been joined, and possibly the Lake, but not a part I'd visited. The feeling evaporated into meaninglessness when she closed the video call and started picking out clothes to wear to dinner.

A few minutes later in the shower the feeling returned, and my memory of the seconds after I had started cumming in Leanne's pussy and she had joined the bond, I could have sworn Becky's hair had changed color.

* * *

We had an incredible seafood dinner and enjoyed a glass of wine and each other's company, and it took me an hour or so to remember how weird it was that Dan and Sabrina had completely forgotten about the event they'd witnessed in Leanne's beach house. Becky's fear at the immensity of the power had been contagious, but more-so had been her confidence that we would discover what we needed to know and master the unknown.

Our table was isolated on a third story deck above the street with a direct view of the ocean and the busy boardwalk. There were three or four other tables out here, but as yet our only company was the waiter, a handsome guy who knew Leanne well enough for a hug and a kiss when we were seated. The warmth in her core I felt over the bond told me she had fond memories of intimate encounters with the man.

We got to know our counterparts for the bachelor and bachelorette parties a little better, laughing with them and talking about some of our ideas for the two parties.

"I forgot to ask how many guys you and Jack are bringing with you," Sabrina said.

"Just four of us, I think," I said. Me, Jack, Todd and Robert were the core group Jack wanted there.

"Any chance you can recruit one or two more in the next week? I promised Laura she was going to get to fuck at least five guys all by herself."

I relayed the information to Jack who expressed amusement over the bond. I think we can probably find two more, he said.

I bet Simon would be game, Eva interjected.

"I think we should be able to get to six no problem," I said. "What about you guys, how many ladies in the crew?"

"Seven of us all together," Sabrina said.

"Six to seven is a pretty good match-up," I said. "And I'm sure Jack will rise to the occasion taking on all seven of you by himself."

As for the other party, Sophie's group included Becky, Eva, Kaylee, Felicia, and Todd's girlfriend Rosa, who none of us had even met. Dan's crew matched Sabrina's in numbers. My girls were going to be outnumbered by one.

So the shape of both parties came into general focus as we talked and planned. A two-night stay at the beach for each group. Friday afternoon and evening would be for getting the groups acquainted with a traditional beach-house style party: bathing suits, cocktails, swimming, music, food, dancing, and no particular structure. Saturday we would do more of the same, except setting aside a couple hours for particular activities and games. Then Sunday both parties would meet in the larger house for a breakfast buffet before we packed up and made the trip back to the Lake.

Leanne paid the check, insisting she was our host even as Becky and I both offered to split it. We walked back to Leanne's house and she locked up before jumping in the car with me and Becky and leading us back to HQ for the evening festivities.

* * *

We'd dressed up a bit for dinner, and remained that way when we got back to the big mill building and rode the elevator, this time to the eighth and final floor. I wore gray wool slacks with a purple checked button-up shirt. Dan's outfit was similar, darker pants and a lighter shirt. Becky's dress was a gorgeous form-fitting royal blue with spaghetti straps and a generous revelation of cleavage. It hugged her tight bottom and waist and left her long legs mostly bare. She'd been drawing a lot of stares at dinner, not least of which from our waiter, and I knew she didn't have any panties on because I'd watched her put it on after her shower. Sabrina's dress was just as short, and the v-neck showed off her wonderful tits even more than Becky's. Leanne's was the most revealing of the three, a light green, the halter top straps crossed beneath her neck, but the neck line taper ended well below her boobs, and they were pressed to her chest and visible in the center and at the sides.

The eighth floor contained a few very large apartments, one of which Leanne pointed out as her own. Off the elevator, the corridor junction gave us the choice of north or south, and Leanne led us to the north end of the building to a door and a stairwell labeled roof access. We climbed and she led us out onto the roof.