A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think so, baby, Becky said. Fill that little cutie's pussy up with your fucking load!

"Oh my fuck, Gabriela, your tight pussy is gonna make me fucking cum, baby!" I roared.

"HOLY FUCK ME TOO!" she screamed. "I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR COCK! CUM IN ME! FUCKING CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

Her pussy muscles slammed down on my cock and I had to stop pumping with about half my length stuffed inside her. My balls boiled over and the first long thick jet of cock cream exploded into her pussy before her clenching eased slightly. Her orgasm exploded through her body as my cock pumped huge ropes of cum into her pussy.

"FUCKING CHRIST SO FUCKING GOOD!" I howled.

"AAAAAAHAAAAAAGH! FUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

I pulled out before I was done cumming, jacking my shaft and shooting the last few ropes of cock cream onto Gabriela's stomach and tits and pussy. Bonnie rejoined us and sucked the final dangling glob of cum off my cock before falling to lick Gabriela clean of every drop of spunk I'd shot onto her.

Before Bonnie could start sucking my cum out of Gabriela's pussy, Megan tapped her on the shoulder. "Can I try some of that?" Megan asked. "Leo would love to fuck your pussy for you."

Bonnie grinned and traded seats with Megan, and Megan sucked my cock for a few seconds before lowering her face to slurp away at Gabriela's pussy. Bonnie tasted Megan's pussy on Leo's cock before she sat back and spread her legs for him, and Leo quickly buried his long thick rod in her pussy while lifting and squeezing her big luscious tits.

"Are you going to just watch or are you going to fuck me?" Megan asked, taking a moment to look back at me with a mixture of my cum and Gabriela's pussy juice shining on her face.

I happily spread Megan's butt cheeks apart and licked her dripping snatch and asshole a few times before I plunged my cock in her pussy in one fast stroke.

"Oh fuck yeah, suck my pussy and make me cum while Will fucks you!" Gabriela wailed.

Megan seemed to reply, but whatever the words might have been, they were spoken directly into Gabriela's pussy.

I felt the power of the Lake coming strong off of Megan. She held it fully in her body and mind and soul. During the chatting and mingling portion of the evening we found out that Connor was the only one of his group of four that had ever been to the Lake, so the power Megan had must have been passed to her by Connor. We'd certainly observed that effect before. Eva had passed the power to Simon without bonding him. I had passed it to Susan from work, who had gone on to pass it to her husband. The encounter with Susan and the days to follow were a wonderful story of their own that I hope to tell sometime, but I'm supposed to be writing about Jack and Sophie's Lake wedding, and by God that's what I'm going to do.

"Oh my fuck," I said. "Megan, your pussy feels so fucking good."

I grabbed her big ass and pulled her against me, driving my cock as deep into her cunt as it would go while her huge melons swung heavy beneath her and she continued to vocalize her pleasure into Gabriela's pussy.

I looked back up to see that Tina had left Connor, Matt, and Madison alone on their couch. Connor was fucking Madison's pussy and Matt was fucking her asshole. Those two huge fuck-sticks pumping in her holes had Madison shrieking into the night. And Tina was on her way over to me.

"Let me taste that pussy on your cock, Will," she said. I quickly pulled out and presented my cum-covered cock to Tina and she sucked it to the root, throating the entire thing easily, just like she'd done the first time I'd met her in the Chief's office, and every time I'd fucked her since then.

Gabriela rolled out from under Megan and kissed her before standing up. "Thanks for eating my pussy so good," she said before embracing me and giving me a delicious tongue-kiss. "And thanks for fucking my pussy so good. Now I think I want to go get fucked by an even bigger cock!"

"Have fun!" I chuckled. "It was nice meeting you. You have an incredible sweet delicious little pussy."

Megan rearranged into a seated position and Tina sat down beside her. I looked down at the two busty beauties and smiled and slowly stroked my cock. "Do you think you ladies would mind if I fucked your tits?"

"Mmmm," Tina moaned, cupping her prodigious melons and lifting and jiggling them. "You want to fuck these tits and paint them with cum, Will?"

"Yes I do," I said.

Megan squeezed her own tits and slapped the big jiggling globes together on her chest. "Show me how you want to use my tits with that big beautiful cock," she said.

I stepped forward and slapped my cock down on Megan's upheld tits, wet from her pussy and Tina's mouth. She leaned back and let her tits fall slightly to the side and I set my cock on her chest between them. Tina got up and hurried over behind the bar and came back with a bottle of lube just as I started to pump my cock in between Megan's luscious tits. She poured some of the cool liquid into the sweaty gap, and my stroked gradually spread the goo around my entire cock and the insides of Megan's huge boobs.

"Oh fuck," I said. "Your tits feel so fucking good to fuck."

"Fuck those big-ass titties," Tina said. "Big fucking beautiful nineteen-year-old jugs and a big fucking beautiful cock, you guys are making me so fucking wet."

After a few minutes of happily pumping away between Megan's tits, I moved over and presented my slippery cock to Tina. She quickly clapped her own gorgeous fat tits around my shaft and I fucked them a little harder and faster than I'd been fucking Megan's.

"Fuck yeah, Will," Tina crooned. "Your big fucking cock is so fucking hard. Do our big tits make your cock extra hard, baby?"

"Hell yes they do," I laughed. "They're so fucking sexy and hot, they're going to make me cum!"

"Fuck mine some more before you cum," Megan said. "I love how your huge cock feels between my tits."

I switched back and forth three or four times before the thrumming in my balls started to spike and churn. "Sweet fuck I'm gonna cum," I groaned. "These fucking beautiful tits are making me fucking cum!"

I stood back and jacked my shaft hard as Tina and Megan pressed their tits together in front of me. I looked up briefly to see Leanne and Becky watching, each with an arm around the other. Love and desire flowed over the bond from both of them.

My heavy balls pumped and churned and long thick ropes of cock cream exploded from my bulging purple head and splattered across the four tits in front of me, on their chests and necks and faces. "HOLY FUCK!" I roared as my cock belched my scalding load all over the beautiful big-titted babes.

When the last spurt of cum dribbled down the side of my cock, Tina quickly leaned in to gobble it up. When she popped my cock out of her mouth, she found Megan waiting to suck my cum off her tits, and I watched in delight as they licked and sucked and kissed and shared my cum.

Come to bed with us, baby. Leanne's voice, so new to the bond, so wonderful and enticing and beautiful.

Let's go spend some quality time with our new love, Becky said.

Lead the way, my beautiful lovers.

* * *