A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Will and Becky plan a party with friends old and new.
12.4k words
4.7
8.2k
7

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

Author's Note: Listen. I've been promising this story for a long time. There's a pretty good chance it won't satisfy the various teasers and mysteries that appeared in earlier stories, but I'm okay with that. This is a sequel to Another Week On the Lake, which was a sequel to A Week On the Lake. The story also features characters from Lucky Cable Guy and Connor's Senior Year.

I hope you find this belated and oft-promised sequel entertaining. As always, my stories contain a lot of unrealistic sizes and abilities and that sort of thing and also a fair bit of dudes sucking cock in the group sex casserole, "so if that doesn't seem like your particular brand of vodka, help yourself to as much food as you like, and have a safe journey, no hard feelings. Otherwise, come with me."

Interlude

James, summer of 2002

Part of my mind had demanded that I regard Rebekah as a dream, but the changes to my body were not a dream, and Veronica was not a dream. At least not in same sense. Veronica was, in fact, a dream to behold, and to touch, and to kiss, but I'm getting ahead of myself a bit.

Rebekah left me alone in my house, still naked. I was beginning to wonder if my cock was ever going to go flaccid again. Should I call my doctor, because it had been way more than four hours. I jacked off in the shower twice and finally distracted myself with work long enough to forget about it. Later on I peed and realized I wasn't hard, but sweet Christ I was still fucking huge. My flaccid member was bigger than it had ever been with an erection. Thinking about being hard made me hard, so I jacked off again, and my third load of the morning was thick and prodigious, as though I'd been holding it for a week.

I looked at her note again. A woman named Veronica who I was supposedly going to marry. Or who a guy named Luke was supposed to marry. Rebekah wasn't even sure about her own name and she definitely didn't seem to know mine.

After I got enough work done to stay on schedule with my most important client, I drove in to town for a late lunch at the bar, glad to see Sam working the bar and her husband Bill on the grill. The place was almost empty, other than David, a regular, and a gorgeous black woman I'd never seen before. She looked like she was around thirty years old, but I could have been off by five years in either direction. I tried not to stare at the way her dress showed off her enormous boobs, instead turning to Sam to order a beer and a burger, but being greeted with a view of Sam's wonderful cleavage instead. My cock lurched on its own and I quickly took a seat so it would remain hidden under the bar as it expanded down the right leg of my jeans.

Sam caught me looking and smiled. She was in her early twenties, I knew from bar top small talk that she had graduated from college two years ago and now she was running the bar for her uncle. Her parents owned the towns only grocery store and gas station. She'd married her high school sweetheart upon her return to town, and she seemed genuinely happy with the choices that had brought her back to the little town she'd once dreamed of leaving. She was beautiful, with long dark hair and a stunning figure.

I greeted David by tapping my beer bottle against his and he motioned to the TV and rolled his eyes at the score of the baseball game.

I turned the other way to find the strange woman looking at me. "Hello, I'm Barbara," she said. "I just moved in to a house up at the lake."

"Me too," I said, shaking her hand. "I'm James. I've actually been here about six months, but I'm new compared to these guys." I motioned with my head toward Sam and David.

She explained which part of the lake her house was on, and I realized it was just a few cabins up from my own. "Welcome to the lake, Barbara," I said. We tapped our beer bottles together and she smiled at me with mischief in her eyes.

* * *

Chapter 2

Will, two weeks before the Lake

When Becky and I got off the plane we found Leanne waiting for us at the baggage carousel. She smiled a dazzling smile and her green eyes made my knees week before she pulled me into a hug and kissed me hard, her tongue snaking into my mouth. Then she repeated the greeting for Becky, and my cock quickly expanded in my pants. I had to hold my travel bag in front of me like I'd just peed my pants to hide my obvious erection.

"I'm your ride," she said. "Plus I just wanted to see you." She smiled up at me and kissed me again.

Becky grinned. You're going to end up adding a new member to our little group. she said over the bond. In the background, Eva and Kaylee and Jack and Sophie immediately recognized the taste of Leanne's kiss and how badly I wanted to fuck her. My other lovers were hundreds of miles away now, but the bond had not been muted by the distance.

"We're going to stop back at HQ to meet Sabrina and Dan," Leanne said as she started driving away from the airport. "Then we can go check out the beach houses and we can probably all grab dinner down at the beach if everyone's up for it."

HQ was on the seventh floor of a huge old restored mill building in a small city about a half hour's drive from the airport. It lay on the edge of the river in the town's charming downtown area. Leanne drove her car around the back alley along the river wall and into an underground parking area. "Matt and Rachel inherited the entire building from their parents like twenty years ago," she said as we rode a large freight elevator slowly from the basement to the seventh floor. "But now it's owned jointly by the company."

The company was the production company Leanne had been performing with for the last few years. She was easily their most famous individual performer, although the company was more broadly known for their group sex productions. I'd been jerking off to their videos for years before I ever visited the Lake or met some of the performers. It was a performer-owned operation, and they did well.

"We might have a few people shooting a scene this afternoon, so we'll just have to be quiet and stay out of the way," she said. "We normally don't work on Fridays, but we have a couple newbie auditions."

The elevator doors opened up and down instead of two parting sides, and outside the main doors was a cage door that also opened upwards. It had to be hundreds of pounds, but it was on weighted pulleys and opened easily under minimal effort from Leanne. Right outside the elevator, Becky and I immediately recognized one of the newbies.

"Connor, holy shit!" I said, before meeting him in a hug and smacking him on the back. "What are you doing here?"

Connor had been something like Kaylee's boyfriend last year at the lake. He was from her hometown, and had traveled farther to be here than we had. With him was another tall guy his age, and two gorgeous young women, a tall platinum blond with bigger tits than Becky and a short, dark-haired babe with almost the same exact build as Eva, a nice big round bum and huge heavy tits.

"We're going to see how the pros do it," he said, patting my shoulder before turning to give Becky a hug. Becky smiled at him and kissed him and the bond told me she had a fond memory of his cock at the bonfire orgy.

"That's right, I've seen some of your stuff," I said. "You guys are all pretty close to pros yourself."

"That's mostly thanks to our director," the stunning blonde said. "Hi, I'm Madison." She reached out her hand and Becky and I shook.

"Madison is my impossibly beautiful and long-suffering girlfriend," Connor said. "And she's right, our friend Harmony is the one who makes our stuff look good."

"I'd say more than good," Becky said. "You guys do really nice work."

"Thank you," Madison said. "I love hearing it from a woman every once in a while."

I had seen half a dozen videos of Connor railing this angelic babe with his enormous cock, and I'd seen he and Madison both mixing it up on camera with the other two as yet unnamed friends.

"These are my best friends Leo and Megan," Connor said, motioning toward the other two. "Leo, the dumbass, almost forgot his ID at the hotel."

I already knew Connor had been eighteen at the Lake last summer, so he must be nineteen by now. His friends were presumably all over eighteen, or they wouldn't be here.

The room around us was enormous. There were a few pool tables and more than one bar. TV's everywhere there weren't windows, and several backdrops behind beds or sofas with lighting rigs set up and ready to go. There was workout equipment and at the far end I saw what looked like a huge open shower area with no privacy of any kind. At the other end were a handful of cubicles and windowed offices beyond those.

Tina and Jason emerged from one of those offices naked. Our Lake friends were a little sweaty and flushed. Jason's big cock was rock hard and pointing at the ceiling as he walked, and Tina had cum dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting," Tina called. "I needed some cock, bad!"

"Hey guys!" Jason noticed me and Becky. "Welcome to HQ!"

I used to think it was weird hugging naked men hello, but I'd gotten used to it at the Lake. Tina greeted me in much the same way Leanne had, except that Leanne had been wearing clothes. My battle not to get an erection was lost.

"Are you guys hanging out tonight?" Connor asked before Jason led him and his friends away for their shoot.

"I'm not sure when we'll be back from the beach," I said.

"Yeah we'll be back before things get going here," Leanne said. "Assuming you two are okay with a rooftop orgy before bed, that is." She smiled at me and Becky.

Tina kissed her. "Sabrina and Dan are getting cleaned up in your apartment. Things got a little horny when I was showing them around."

"What a surprise," Leanne said. "Should I go get them, or are they coming down."

"Right behind you, babe," a feminine voice said as the elevator cage door rose again and a short, busty blonde walked out followed by a good looking guy with long dark hair. I recognized them both from orgy videos.

"Are your bride and groom company folks too?" I asked after we'd been introduced.

"Groom yes, bride no," Dan said.

"Laura's just my best friend," Sabrina said. "Hot though, she could definitely to this job."

Becky took my hand at the small flare of hurt that bloomed in my gut from the name Laura. I looked at her embarrassed and she smiled and kissed me. It's okay, Will. The girl broke your heart.

Yeah, more than two years ago. Before Eva. Before you. Before Kaylee and Jack and Sophie. I replied.

That just means you really loved her, Becky said over the bond.

"Everything okay guys? Ready to go?" Leanne said.

"Oh yeah, we're good," I said. "Let's go see what you guys call a beach around here."

* * *

It was only a half hour to the beach, and we took our time touring first the company house at the north end of the beach, then drove down the strip past the bars and arcades and gift shops to see Leanne's house, which was a little smaller and less opulent, but not by much. The shared company beach house wasn't empty either, there were half a dozen people enjoying the weekend in bathing suits and having early evening cocktails on the large patio facing the ocean. Some I recognized from porn videos, and a couple more I recognized from the Lake. Becky and I both remembered Trevor and Emma fondly and greeted them with hugs and kisses. There was nothing sexual underway when we arrived, but Becky's extra sharp perception of the Lake power told her that it was about to begin, and the feeling came through over the bond even before I noticed that Trevor's massive python was half-hard down the leg of his shorts.

We both would have enjoyed hanging out for dinner and drinks, but we still needed to see Leanne's place, and it was pretty clear that Sabrina and Dan had more intimate ideas for me and Becky. Sabrina was on my arm for the entirety of both tours, and she made sure I got several good views of her cleavage, and a few slow impacts of her big tits against my arm or my side. She was shorter than Becky, an inch or two taller than Eva, with a brilliant wide white smile and soft tanned skin. Her attire consisted of a skirt, a bikini top, and an unbuttoned white shirt tied between her gorgeous fat tits. She knew she was making me hard and she was quite amused with herself.

Becky had removed her outer shirt in the car before starting the tour at the north house, leaving her big beautiful boobs encased wonderfully in a bra and tight tank top, and Dan was getting liberal eye-fulls and several moments of close contact. Leanne was wearing tiny white shorts over her perfect ass, and a tight tank top of her own held her plump tits, smaller than Becky's and Sabrina's but not by much. She hadn't been shy about brushing by me close enough to rub her ass against my cock or her tits against my chest either. When we stepped into her personal beach house, she immediately removed her top, exposing her perfect braless tits to her guests' view.

She kicked off her flip-flops and took a few steps across the cool tile floor and kissed me. I felt her hand on my shorts, grabbing at my cock as I reached up to hold both of her tits in my hands as our tongues swirled together. When we broke our kiss, I saw Dan helping Becky out of her bra while Sabrina fished his big thick cock out of his shorts and started sucking.

I lifted Leanne off the floor and carried her to the nearest sofa and set her down on her feet before quickly pushing down her shorts and panties. She giggled at my initial fumbling then kicked the last of her clothes away in time for me to push her down onto her butt on the couch. I took off my shirt before grabbing her legs to pull them apart and she scooted her butt right up to the edge of the seat, putting her perfect pink pussy on display for me.

"I wanna suck this pussy," I said as I dove in, licking her opening from bottom to top and flicking my tongue across her clit.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Yes, Will. Eat my pussy for me!"

Dan appeared to my left, and tumbled naked onto the seat with his big cock pointing straight up in the air. Becky and Sabrina were on him in an instant, kicking and sucking up and down the length of his gorgeous looking cock. I didn't have to pull my sucking mouth away from Leanne's delicious pussy to admire his long thick prick.

"That feels so fucking good, ladies," he said. "Suck that cock, fuck yes!" He laced his fingers behind his head and leaned back with a look of rapt ecstasy as Sabrina and Becky took turns sucking his cock. I could feel Becky's thundering lust and the way Dan's cock tasted in her mouth, and she could feel the taste of Leanne's juicy pussy in mine.

"Fuck yes, make me cum," Leanne gasped. "Lick my cunt just like that!"

I tried to maintain a brisk pace of working the flat of my tongue against her clit while also dipping the tip just inside her pussy. My cock was painfully hard, still trapped in my shorts. I reached up to squeeze one of Leanne's tits just as she tumbled over the edge into a back-arching orgasm and rocked back on the couch, eyes shut and mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure.

While she bucked on the sofa, I took the opportunity to take off my shorts and boxers, freeing my rock-hard cock to finally stand straight and tall like it wanted to. I moved over and pulled Becky's shorts down and slapped the firm globes of her bottom with my cock. Sabrina was already naked, and she squealed with delight onto Dan's cock when I slapped her luscious bum with my pulsing rod.

She popped Dan's cock out of her mouth and turned around to start sucking mine. Becky climbed up onto the couch with Dan, and he happily fell to sucking on her big tits while she humped her pussy against the underside of his big wet cock.

I watched Sabrina suck my cock, gray eyes locked on mine and she swirled one hand around my shaft and sucked hard on my bulging cock head. Once Leanne had recovered from her orgasm, she joined Sabrina on the floor and I gasped with pleasure as the licked me up and down, one of them pausing to suck one of my heavy balls while the other slurped and glurked on my cock head.

"You have an amazing cock, Will," Sabrina said. "I'm really glad we're going to be partying with you before the wedding."

"Wait til you feel it in your pussy," Leanne said. "It's bigger than the last time you fucked me, Will."

"Yeah it is," Becky giggled, she was facing us now as she slowly started to ride Dan's cock reverse cowgirl. I watched her magnificent tits bounce and jiggle as she got used to the pleasure of his invading cock.

"Lucky for me," Sabrina said. "I love huge cocks like this one. It's even bigger than Dan's."

I couldn't tell if she was right, with Dan's cock disappearing as it was over and over again into my girlfriend's perfect pussy. But he was definitely close to my size one way or the other.

"You ladies are sucking my cock so fucking good," I groaned. "Think you can make me cum?"

It was a deliberately stupid question. I knew for a fact that just a minute or two more of their licking and sucking was going to make me explode, but it was fun to see the fire in their eyes when they thought I was doubting their skills.

"You want to cum all over these tits, don't you?" Leanne teased while Sabrina tried to stuff my cock down her throat. She lifted her own and then got behind Sabrina and grabbed bustier blonde's big tits and shook them up and down for me while Sabrina sucked my cock.

I pulled my cock out of Sabrina's mouth and moved to offer it over her shoulder for Leanne to suck. "Fuck yeah, show us what this big cock and big balls can do," Sabrina gasped. "Fuck our faces and cum all over our tits!"

She sucked on my balls while I held Leanne's head and fucked her face. Leanne threw herself forward against my strokes, forcing the bulging head of my cock against her throat and gagging herself on it.

"Fuck yeah," I groaned. "I'm getting close."

"Not without fucking my throat you're not," Sabrina said before gently opening her jaw and biting lightly on one of my bloated dangling balls.

"Fuck!" I growled. I pulled my cock out of Leanne's mouth and stuffed it back into Sabrina's. Leanne pushed her friend's head forward and we stuffed my cock right down her throat. And I fucked her a few short strokes until she pulled back gasping and sputtering and spitting a huge glob of spit all over my cock while tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Fuck yes," Sabrina gasped. "Now Leanne. Fuck her throat with this huge fat cock."

Leanne launched her face at me and swallowed my cock whole, holding herself down as her own eyes watered and I fucked her mouth and bounced my balls off her chin. "So fucking good I'm gonna FUCKING CUM!"

Leanne pulled away with a gag and a thick strand of saliva bridged the gap between my cock and her face briefly before it broke and splashed down on her tits. I jacked my cock shaft hard and fast just under the ridge of my bulging purple head.

"Give us that hot load, Will," Sabrina whined. "Paint these four big tits with your yummy cum!"

"HOLY FUCK!" I bellowed as my balls erupted and surged. I aimed my cock down enough for the first hot blast of cum to launch out and splatter against Leanne's tits before trailing off enough to drop across Sabrina's. I turned back and forth as I jacked my spurting cock, shooting long ropes of cock sauce all over their gorgeous cupped tits.

"Holy fuck your pussy is making me cum!" Dan howled.

"I'm cumming too!" Becky screamed. "Give it to me! Cum right in my pussy!"

Sabrina sucked the last glob of gooey spunk off the head of my cock before leaning over to start licking my cum off Leanne's tits. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched her suck gobs of cum up and feed them to Leanne in sloppy open-mouth kisses.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers