A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roof patio was in the center of the building, probably fifty yards from the door, and there were already a few people there, mingling around a bar under string lights and a pergola. There was a variety of patio furniture and a hot tub. Music thumped on a discreetly placed sound system. Jason and Tina and their spouses greeted us. I got a bear hug from Matt and a wonderful kiss from Amber and another from Melanie, who was a long-time girlfriend of Jason and Amber. Connor and his friends were here as well, all dressed as we were. Gorgeous dresses revealing various amounts of skin, and well-fitted slacks and shirts complimenting muscles and too tight to hide the bulges of impressive packages. There were three other people I had never met, two women and a man somewhere in age between my twenty-seven and Connor's nineteen.

"Who needs a mojito?" Melanie asked, moving around the back of the bar.

* * *

After a half hour, I found myself paired off with Becky and talking to Jason and Amber, and I took the opportunity to ask about the subject of our new astounding Lake powers.

"Do any of you guys have a sort of," I paused, because it was going to sound ridiculous, but there were Lake people. If anyone was going to understand, it would be them. "Telepathic bonds?"

"Sure," Jason said. "I can feel what my partners are feeling when I'm having sex. Some kind of magic from the Lake, although it started for me after I hooked up with Luke and Rebekah."

"Ours is a lot more than that," I said.

"We can communicate actual words and messages telepathically now," Becky said. "Ever since the bond extended to all six of us last fall."

"The bond?" Amber asked.

"You guys don't have it then?" I said.

"I can feel the Lake power on you a lot stronger than a lot of these other folks," Becky said. "I would have guessed you have the same thing we do."

"So it's you two, not Will and Eva?" Jason asked with obvious surprise.

"Eva too," I said. "Jack, Sophie, Kaylee, and now Leanne. That just happened this afternoon."

"And it got weird," Becky said.

"I know the Lake power is real," Amber said. "I can feel it in my body all the time, and when I have sex with someone who has it, we connect in something I guess you could call a bond. But no telepathy."

"It started with Luke and Rebekah for us too," I said. "Do you guys know how to get in touch with them? Adding Leanne to our bond was definitely an accident. I love her, we all do, but it wasn't something any of us planned. And it seems like the more people who join, the more of the Lake power flows into us. Especially Becky."

"I don't really know why I can control it better than everyone else," Becky said. "It just feels so natural, like I've been doing it my whole life, even though it just started last Halloween for me."

"I always had a feeling there was something going on with those two," Jason said. "Luke and Rebekah. I've only been with them once, fourteen years ago, but it was like I was standing on the edge of something vast and a little terrifying."

"I certainly know that feeling," I said. "That's what it was like for me at the bonfire last summer."

"I felt it too when I joined the bond," Becky said. "Except it's never gone away. It's like I'm always standing in the glow of the bonfire, or always paddling a kayak along the edge of waterfall, but not falling over."

"I wish I knew how to get in touch with them for you," Amber said. "It sounds kind of scary."

"It is," Becky said. But then she smiled. "But it's also wonderful."

"Did your cock get bigger after your encounter?" I asked Jason. I knew he was packing an excellent long fat member, and I wondered if like mine, it hadn't always been that way.

"No," he said. "Mine has been like this since I was fifteen." He grabbed the expanding lump of flesh in his dress pants and gave it a shake, leaving it bigger and more prominent. "But Matt certainly did."

"He didn't come by that monster cock naturally?" Becky laughed.

"No I did not," Matt chuckled, joining our group and touching his glass to mine and Becky's. "One night at the Lake, at my sister's place, a few months before I met Tina, and a few more months before I met this fine gentleman." He put an arm around Jason's shoulder.

"I was already pretty big," I said. "But two years ago when I first met you guys, Jason definitely had me beat, now I'm pretty sure I've got about an inch on him." I unzipped my pants and dropped my rapidly expanding cock into the night air.

"I think you might be right," Jason said, opening his fly and pulling his now fully erect cock out. Becky and I experienced a simultaneous urge to suck it. Instead, Jason and I stood face to face and lined our hard cocks up side by side, until my bulging purple head was pressed against his body right next to where his cock pointed out from his pants. It felt wonderful having the entire length of his cock pressed against mine, but his cock head didn't quite reach all the way to my own pants. "Luke and Rebekah strike again," he laughed.

"Amber, do you think you could suck my pussy for me?" Becky said. "It seems these boys need a little male bonding time."

"I think Becky is right," Matt said, opting to pull down his pants instead of try to fish his enormous cock out of the fly. "Give us a few minutes to get these cocks nice and warmed up for you ladies."

Jason stepped up to Matt and rubbed his big dick on Matt's massive cock. "Fuck yeah it's so fucking hard, get in here, Will."

I stroked my hard cock a few slow times before moving in to close the circle and slap it down on top of Matt's while Jason dropped his on top of mine. Their cocks were indeed really fucking hard, and to feel their heft and weight pressing into the underside and topside of my prick made me even harder.

"Look at how big and hard these fucking cocks are," Jason said. "I'm going to need one of these in my mouth, like right now."

"Why not both?" Matt said with a grin.

Jason dropped to his knees on the patio in his dress pants and grabbed both of our cock and pulled them toward his face. He rubbed our cock heads together on his tongue, swirling his licking mouth muscle around the spongy swollen heads of our pricks and tasting the pre-cum that was just starting to ooze out of both of us. Then he turned his head and started sucking my cock as deep as he could take it, which was considerably deeper than I would have been able to do in his place. My cock was just a little bit bigger than Jack's had been before our transformations last summer, and I had never been able to manage much more than the first few inches when I sucked Jack's cock. Jason had more than half of my length in his mouth, and my cock head was pressing into his throat and he was still pushing.

"Fuck!" I said as he hummed onto my cock while pumping the rest of my shaft in his hand. His other hand was still swirling up and down Matt's monster, and Jason rubbed it on his face while he sucked my cock.

"Baby, that is so fucking hot," Becky moaned with Amber's tongue in her pussy. She was sitting in a padded patio chair with her dress hiked up over her waist. I was mildly disappointed that her tits were still trapped, but the sight of Amber's mouth latched onto her pussy was wonderful enough to hold me over.

Jason switched to sucking Matt's cock, but he didn't let go of mine, and I flexed it in his squeezing hand.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah, suck my cock, Jason!" Matt groaned. After a few minutes of trying to stuff Matt's cock into his throat, Jason traded places with his friend, and now Matt was sucking my cock in his place, and switching back and forth to suck Jason's too. He rubbed our cocks together and tried and failed to fit both cock heads in his mouth, but the effort gave us continuous spikes of pleasure.

After a minute or two of watching Matt suck our cocks, it was my turn. I got down on the floor and Matt stood, now unbuttoning his shirt so that he was bare from his bearded face all the way down to his knees where his pants rested. His shirt hung open over his chest and stomach and his huge cock stretched from his core to just in front of my face. Jason, like me, was still fully dressed except for his cock sticking out of his pants, and he stepped in close and pressed his cock head against Matt's and I started licking and sucking.

Oh my God you're making my pussy so wet! Eva said. Suck those beautiful fucking cocks, baby!

I sucked them one at a time, pumping both long thick fuck-poles in my hands as I tried to force their cock heads into my throat. My own cock reared up and pulsed, it was so fucking hard. The feel of those hard cocks in my mouth, the taste of their pre-cum, made my body thrum with lust.

Matt was the first to back away. "Fuck, goddamn, too much more of that and I'm gonna cum."

Jason popped his cock out of my mouth after minute or so of sucking just his. "Jesus, me too. I want some pussy before I cum."

I got back to my feet and surveyed the rooftop patio, standing their catching my breath and wiping drool off my chin with my cock curving up out of the opening of my fly and pointing at the starry sky above us.

Becky and Amber had moved away as well. I spotted Becky sucking the cock of the guy I hadn't met yet. And the two other strangers, a cute petite brunette and a busty redhead, were coming toward me.

I walked up to them and enjoyed the way their eyes dropped to my cock and stayed there. The dark haired girl had already taken off her dress, and she wore nothing but a pair of panties. Her friend was still wearing her dress, except she'd popped her fat freckled tits out, stretching the neck line underneath their considerable weight and letting them bounce and jiggle as she walked.

"Your girlfriend stole our cock," the slender brown-haired babe said. She had little boobs and hard dark nipples and a gorgeous tight little ass still mostly trapped in her panties.

"And she said we could use yours to make us cum," the redhead said.

"I'm Will," I said, extending my hand, which they both shook, giggling at the frivolousness of the formality.

"I'm Bonnie," said Red. "And this is my associate Gabriela."

They laughed together. "Your associate," Gabriela said. "You're such a fucking dork."

"Pleased to meet you ladies," I said. "I think it might be nice to make you both cum with my tongue first before I make you cum with my cock."

"Bold talk, let's see what he can do, Bonnie."

* * *

"Oh my fucking GAWD, FUCK!" Bonnie shrieked as I worked the tip of my tongue against her clit. "Holy shit, make my pussy cum again! AAAAAAAAAGH! FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I was rewarded with another gushing blast of girl cum in my mouth and down my chin. Gabriela moaned onto my cock as she finger-fucked her own pussy. Tasting and teasing them both had been delightful. After letting them lead me by the cock to a padded chaise lounge, they'd each taken a minute or two to suck my cock while I took off my shirt and pants. It felt incredible to be naked on top of the small town's tallest building, and having two beautiful young women I'd just met sucking my cock made it that much better.

But I didn't want to make them wait too long for their promised orgasms, so I helped Gabriela out of her panties and Bonnie sat down on the cushion with her dress hiked up over her waist and her big beautiful tits still hanging out the front. She hadn't been wearing any panties, and her pussy was pink and open and glistening, topped with a patch of red hair. Gabriela didn't have any hair at all above or around her pussy, and I had to make an impossible choice as to which pussy to taste first.

So I didn't choose, I just moved. I started with a light, slow lick on Bonnie's pussy. Just barely tasting her sweet opening, and dragging the tip of my tongue up her slit to her clit. She gasped and bucked at that little flick and I licked her again and lingered with my tongue at her entrance a little longer, letting the flavor of her pussy permeate into my mouth. With that taste on my tongue I quickly moved over to Gabriela and licked her pretty pink pussy twice, and she squirmed and pushed her hips up and forced her pussy against my mouth so I licked her more. I only spent a minute at a time licking and sucking my way back and forth between those delicious pussies, learning how to give them pleasure. Bonnie especially enjoyed how far into her cunt I could stick my tongue, and Gabriela preferred slow firm long licks over her pussy lips and across the hard nub of her clit.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum!" Bonnie wailed after a few minutes of working her pussy with my mouth. She tasted better and better the closer she got, and I stayed with her to get her to the finish while Gabriela squirmed impatiently beside us playing with her pussy. Bonnie started to cum in my mouth, and I gave my cock a few hard strokes as I hummed into her squirting pussy and slurped and sucked her cum.

When Bonnie pushed me away to thrash and gasp and cum, I glued my mouth to Gabriela's pussy, determined not to break contact until I was rewarded with another rush of pussy cum in my mouth. I hummed into her pussy as I licked her, and I licked harder and faster and pressed my tongue on her clit with every lap. Gabriela twirled her fingers in my hair and forced my face against her pussy even as she bucked up her hips against my sucking mouth. "Oh fuck just like that, make me cum!"

Gabriela's legs shot straight up in the air and she threw her head back and wailed into the night as her pussy started cumming in my mouth. I licked and slurped and sucked until the first wave of her orgasm passed and her body relaxed enough for her to drop her hips away from my face, and I stood back to watch her catch her breath.

Bonnie looked up at me stroking my cock and smiled. "I hope you're ready to fuck my pussy with that cock now," she said.

"You're pretty impatient to get fucked tonight, aren't you?" I said as I started to stuff my cock head into her juicy pussy.

"I'm always impatient to get fucked!" she cried. "Holy fuck you have a nice cock!"

I grabbed her big tits and fucked her pussy hard and fast for about a minute before she started to cum again, her pussy clenching my cock and squirting more girl cum all over my balls. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and turned to Gabriela, who quickly jumped up to suck Bonnie's juices off.

"Oh my god more," Bonnie whined. "Fuck me more!"

Gabriela looked up at me with big brown eyes and my cock head pressed against the back of her throat. She pulled back, releasing me with a wet pop, and turned me by the cock back to Bonnie's pussy.

"Fuck yeah, I'll fuck this pussy as much as you want me to, Bonnie," I said as Gabriela and I buried my cock in her pussy again.

"FUCK!" Bonnie screamed. "Give me that fucking big dick! Fuck me hard!"

I fucked her with hard fast strokes for just a little longer this time before she was screaming and thrashing and cumming all over both of us. I pulled my cock out again for Gabriela to suck, and we gave Bonnie a minute to recover. This time I leaned over to eat her pussy because I didn't want Gabriela to stop sucking my cock. Bonnie's pussy tasted so good I didn't want to pull my face away anyway, and I was pretty sure I could make her cum again with my tongue.

It took a little longer than it had taken with my cock, but I got her to cum again by licking and sucking and fucking her pussy with my tongue, and this time she she really needed a longer break after I slurped up her juices.

"Are you finally going to fuck my pussy now, or what?" Gabriela said.

I stood up and looked down at the pretty slender dark-haired young woman. "Show me that pussy," I said. "Show me where you want this cock."

She leaned back on the chaise next to her busty panting cum-soaked friend. She looked up at me and spread her legs wide and opened her pussy with her fingers. "Put it right here," she said. "I need your cock in this tight little pussy!"

"Holy shit it's really tight," I said as I started to stuff my prick inside her.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!" Gabriela screamed. "Your cock is FUCKING HUGE!"

I chuckled, even through the pleasure and pressure of her incredible pussy, thinking about the other cocks on this roof that were considerably bigger than mine.

"I told you we were going to get good cock tonight," Bonnie said, rolling over to hold Gabriela and grab the considerable length of my cock that I hadn't pushed in yet. "Take a quick break, baby. Taste yourself on his cock."

I pulled out and Gabriela leaned forward to suck my cock again. "Oh my god, yes," I groaned. "Taste that pussy on my fucking cock!"

I managed to tear my eyes away for a moment to observe the rest of the party, and I was not disappointed. Connor's girlfriend Madison was the first person I saw. She was naked except for her shoes, her platinum blonde hair was pulled up in a pony-tail, likely to keep it out of the way while she was sucking cock. Her big perfectly round tits were incredible luscious globes, and they were jiggling as she settled in to impale herself on Matt's huge free-standing cock. Connor himself was next to Matt, head thrown back in delight as Tina rode his even bigger cock, her own big tits bouncing wildly.

Letting my gaze drift farther toward the left, I saw Jason fucking Leanne hard from behind, muffling her own howls of pleasure with Amber's pussy. I felt the pleasure she was getting from Jason's big cock over the bond. And without having to look, I could feel Becky getting fucked by Bonnie and Gabriela's date. What's that stud's name, baby?, I asked. He's fucking you good, isn't he?

So fucking good, holy fuck! she replied. He keeps making me squirt just like that delicious babe Bonnie. Oh and his name is Jake.

The only people I couldn't see from my vantage point were Connor's friends Leo and Megan, but they soon strolled into my view, Megan taking a seat on the chair nearest the chaise lounge where I was fucking Bonnie and Gabriela, and Leo positioning himself between her legs and burying his big cock in her delicious-looking pussy. Megan's naked body looked so much like Eva's that I did a double-take, massive juicy tits and a nice fat ass and thick thighs.

My bond with Eva brightened and focused and I instantly knew she was getting fucked by a huge hard cock. It took less than a second to recognize from the way she felt that it was Simon's cock. Bigger than me or Jack mixed with Eva's affection and familiarity.

"Put it back in!" Gabriela moaned. "Fuck my pussy some more!"

Bonnie grabbed my cock and aimed it at her friend's pussy and all three of us worked to stuff as much of it inside her as we could.

"Sweet fuck your pussy is tight!" I gasped.

"Your big fucking cock feels so fucking good in my pussy!" Gabriela wailed. "Fuck me harder! Fuck my tight little pussy harder!"

Bonnie stood up and I pulled Gabriela around to match the orientation of the chair without pulling my cock out of her cunt. I started pumping deep and fast in her pussy and Bonnie climbed up and dropped her own pussy on Gabriela's howling mouth. Bonnie still had her dress on, all bunched up over her waist around her stomach and beneath her bouncing tits. I grabbed on to one of Gabriela's little boobs and fucked her hard and fast while she screamed into Bonnie's pussy. Gabriela somehow managed to concentrate on Bonnie's cunt enough to make her friend cum again, and she got a fresh shower of pussy cum all over her face for her trouble. Bonnie rolled off, leaving me and Gabriela alone on the chaise. I held her hips and fucked her pussy deep while she bucked and shrieked and fucked me back, lifting her hips to match my thrusts and driving my cock as deep into her cunt as it would go.

My balls started to churn and pump, getting ready to deliver their first load since the event in Leanne's beach living room. Is anything weird gonna happen when I cum? I asked Becky.