A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we get naked first?" Simon asked. He already had his shirt off, showing off his much more slender, but fit upper body. His skin was a bit lighter than John's and he had a lot more tattoos than John's none. He had already started pulling down his shorts, revealing most of his massive member when John waved him off.

"Carla likes to unwrap her presents herself," I said with a chuckle.

"But since you've already got it out," John said before leaning over to suck Simon's cock. He gave it a few long slow sucks and stroked his thick shaft before releasing him. "Might as well be hard already when we go in there."

"Way ahead of you," Jack said, grabbing his huge cock through his gym shorts and giving it a shake. "This thing is ready to go."

"Same here," I said, pulling my shorts down briefly to show off my big free-standing prick.

John led the way to the locked door and punched in the code.

"I'm cumming, Katie!" Carla cried. "Oh my god I'm cumming!"

She was on the bench trying to stay more or less upright as the other woman munched her pussy. Her big tits were flushed red and jiggling nicely. Her legs were spread wide, but I couldn't see her pussy because of the blonde head that was moving around between her legs. Until that head swung around to observe us entering the room. Katie's hair and build matched Carla's almost exactly. They could easily have been sisters.

"Hello, ladies," John said. "I brought some backup, per your request, Carla."

"You did really good," Carla said. "Hello, Will!"

"Hi, Carla," I said with a smile for her and then for Katie.

"Will and I have fucked in here a few times too," Carla said to Katie. "He's really good."

"These are my buddies Jack and Simon," I said, gesturing toward each as I said his name.

Carla stood up from the bench and shook Jack's hand, and then Simon's. "Nice to meet you, I'm Carla. And this is my sister Katie."

Whoa. I thought. Haven't messed around with sisters since the Lake.

Carla strode confident in her glorious nudity to Jack and Simon and grabbed their cocks through their shorts while John and I approached Katie. She smiled at us and bit her lip and lifted one or her amazing tits. She was probably in her mid-forties, although I couldn't tell if she was older or younger than Carla.

John took off his shorts and I followed his lead, and enjoyed the way Katie's eyes widened when she saw our cocks. I reached for her right breast and John grabbed her left, and we leaned over together to suck her nipples while she wrapped her hands around our cocks. She didn't let us suck for long before dropping to her knees and launching herself at John's big black cock. She jacked my meat in her right hand and John's in her left while she stuffed his rod right down her throat. She gave him a few seconds of perfect sloppy cocksucking before turning to suck my cock too. She sucked my cock like my size was nothing new. I had sex with a lot of people who were shocked by my cock and weren't sure how to handle it, but Katie was not one of them. I noticed her wedding band and engagement ring on the hand that was pumping up and down the length of John's cock.

And I realized in that instant that Katie and Carla had a different version of the power than the one me and Eva and Becky and the rest had. It was definitely a sex power, I could feel all of the familiar shapes and contours of the waves flowing off them now that we were having sex. But it wasn't the Lake power. It had a different flavor or color maybe. It's hard to describe the subtle differences in the feel of sex magic, but I was totally sure now. Carla and Katie's sex power didn't come from the Lake like ours did.

Jack knew it in the same instant I did.

Now that's interesting, he sent to me over the bond.

Connor has this, I replied. I was sure of it, now that I knew how to recognize it. He has the power that Carla and Katie have, but also the Lake power.

I wonder where this came from if not the Lake, he said.

A discussion about different forms of ancient sex magic could wait, however. We had two hot busty housewives to fuck senseless.

* * *

"Are you two studs ready to spit-roast me?" Katie, said, looking up at me and John as she slowly stroked our spit-soaked cocks. "Will," she said. "Go get one of those mats so you and John can fuck me on the floor right here."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied with a mock salute and a grin as Katie went back to sucking John's cock.

I gave Jack a fist bump on the way by, my best friend having just managed to stuff the head of his fat cock into Carla's pussy from behind. Carla groaned onto Simon's cock at the pleasure of Jack's invading girth.

"Look up at me, baby," Simon said. "Jack's cock feels good in your pussy, doesn't it?"

Carla groaned and nodded with Simon's enormous cock in her mouth, maintaining eye contact with him as Jack started to fill her cunt.

When I returned to Katie and John with the mat, Katie got down on top of it face-up, and spread her legs wide, showing us her pussy as she propped herself up on her elbows. John and I watched her movements, the opening of her pussy and the jiggling of her tits and we stroked our cocks at the scene before us.

"Well?" Katie teased. "Is one of you going to fuck me or what?"

John was just a little faster than I was, although I did move to fulfill her request. But it was John's cock that was the first to sink inside Katie's gorgeous pussy. "FUCK!" she screamed. "So fucking good!"

I quickly got to my knees beside her and fed her my cock, and Katie greedily sucked it into her mouth, sending jolts of pleasure through its iron-hard length and into my heavy dangling balls. She started to moan onto my cock as John started to fuck her with deeper and deeper thrusts. I held her head in my left hand and lifted and squeezed her tits with my right and started moving my hips just enough to push my cock a little deeper into her mouth. She launched herself at me, forcing my cock into her throat just as well as Carla always did it. The sisters seemed to both be pros at sucking cock. John fucked her harder and faster, and her moans turned into muffled screams on my cock. I could feel the ripples in the power as she started to cum on John's cock, and she took my prick out of her mouth a few seconds later.

"HOLY FUCK!" she screamed. "I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

"AAAAHAAAAGH! ME TOO!" Carla shrieked from a few feet away. Jack started to bellow and increase the intensity of his thrusts and over our bond I felt his balls begin to churn and pump and he started blasting his hot cock cream deep into Carla's pussy.

Katie had recovered enough from her orgasm to speak. "You two switch," she said. "I want Will to fuck my pussy now."

We quickly switched places, and Katie started sucking her cum off John's cock for a few seconds before I stuffed most of my cock into her pussy on the first stroke.

"Fuck that pussy feels good!" I gasped as I began to fuck her. "Suck John's cock, Katie. Make him cum while I fuck you."

I watched Katie's big tits bounce and heave for a moment before I noticed Jack and Simon trade places, Jack feeding his cum-covered cock to Carla's sucking mouth and Simon stuffing his monstrous member into her pussy in Jack's place.

Katie howled onto John's cock while I fucked her to an orgasm, and just as she started to recover from that explosion of pleasure, John started cumming in her mouth and she started gulping down his spunk. Her pussy spasmed and clenched around my thrusting cock. John looked down at her sucking face with an expression of rapture as he unloaded his cum down her throat, and Katie's eyes widened as she returned his gaze and my cock started to blast my creamy load deep into her pussy.

"Holy fuck, I'm cumming in your pussy, Katie!" I cried.

"Oh fuck, baby, yes," John groaned. "Swallow my fucking cum!"

"Katie," Carla gasped in the wake of her most recent orgasm on Simon's cock. "I want to suck Will's cum out of your pussy."

The four of us stood back while the sisters entangled themselves on the floor and latched their mouths to each other's pussies, licking and sucking. Carla sucked my cum out of Katie's pussy, and Katie sucked Jack's cum out of Carla's. They moaned and slurped and made each other cum over and over again while we watched and stroked and sucked each other's cocks. I'd been sucking Jack's cock at this point for more than two years, and we'd been doing a lot more than that over this last year. The secret locker room was a welcoming place for all orientations, but almost everyone I'd ever encountered in here was bi. So sucking John's cock was no big deal for me, standard procedure and lots of fun. Katie had already cleaned his cock of most of her own pussy juice, but I could still taste her on him. Simon was sucking Jack's cock and getting a faint taste of Carla's pussy too. The women ate each other's pussies and the men sucked each other's cocks until the sisters were ready to fuck some more.

"I don't know about you, sis, but I could really go for one of these big fat cocks in my ass," Carla said.

"I agree completely, Carla," Katie said. "Will you fuck me in my asshole, Simon?"

Simon pulled John's cock out of his mouth and stood up smiling. "Fuck yeah!" he said.

"What about you, John?" Carla said. "Wanna fuck my ass?"

"You know I'm always game to fuck that lovely tush, Carla," John chuckled. "I'll grab the lube."

Katie sucked Jack's cock and Carla sucked mine while John and Simon coated each other's cocks with lube from a bottle in one of the lockers.

Carla looked up at me and winked. "Give us a few minutes to get these guys in us," she said. "Then you two can fuck our pussies at the same time."

"That sounds incredible," Jack said as Katie sucked his cock. "You ladies are about to get fucked hard."

Katie and Carla got on their hands and knees on side-by-side mats. Carla sucked my cock while John started to stuff his big dick up her ass, and Katie muffled her own cries of pleasure on Jack's cock as Simon popped his cock head inside her asshole. They sucked our cocks until we switched, and we slapped our wet pricks together like a high-five each time we traded places.

"Okay boys," Carla said. "Whew that feels fucking good. Roll us back so we're on top. We'll ride your cocks while Will and Jack fuck our pussies."

Katie yelped with surprise when Simon pulled her backward and up off the floor with ease, rolling onto his back without dislodging his cock from her ass. I immediately got down on the floor between their legs and slowly began to stuff my cock in Katie's pussy. The fit was much tighter than it had been when I was fucking her a few minutes earlier, given the considerable space Simon was taking up inside her body.

Carla was experiencing a similar effect with Jack, except that in her case, she had the bigger of the two cocks in her pussy, and Katie had the bigger cock in her ass.

"Holy fuck, Carla!" Katie screamed. "This feels so fucking good! Why have we never done this together before?"

"Oh fucking FUCK!" Carla shrieked. "I've wanted to do this with you for so long, Katie!"

"Holy fuck your pussy feels so fucking good, Katie," I groaned. "Do you like getting fucked by these two cocks?"

Katie and Carla were both shrieking wordlessly and cumming all over our cocks, which was answer enough for me. Their bucking and thrashing and clenching and spasms were too much, and soon all four of us were pumping our loads into the sexually crazed sisters. Me in Katie's pussy, Jack in Carla's pussy, John in Carla's ass, and Simon in Katie's ass.

We took a breather and rinsed off sweat and cum in a quick shower while Katie and Carla rolled around on the floor sucking our cum out of each other's pussies and assholes. They joined us when they were satisfied with their feast.

"So what are you boys up to later?" Carla asked me as I helped her soap up her luscious tits and she stroked my still-hard cock.

"Jack's bachelor party," I said. "This is our first stop on a two-day two-night fuck tour."

"Then you two are lucky your cocks never seem to go soft," Katie said.

* * *

Carla and Katie left the secret locker room and just a minute later, Sophie, Eva, and Becky arrived with their promised surprise. Felicia, Katie (the other Katie, the one I'd met and fucked my first week at the Lake), and Maggie.

"I hope those two busty MILFs left some for us," Maggie said with a huge smile.

Sophie threw herself into her husband's arms. "Let's fuck one more time before we split up for the parties."

Eva and Becky had the same idea. They dropped to their knees in front of me on one of the mats and went to work sucking my cock. I took in the gorgeous display of Felicia, Katie, and Maggie's naked bodies as they closed in on John and Simon. Felicia was the third woman I fucked on my first trip to the lake. She was as tall as Becky with tits almost as big, and gorgeous long sunny blonde hair. Katie had red hair, she was shorter and very slender, with little boobs and a cute little ass. Maggie was almost as tall as Becky and Felicia, with smaller boobs, but that wasn't saying much. She was Jack's cousin by marriage, since they were teenagers and her dad had married Jack's uncle. All three beauties had special places in my Lake memories, and I couldn't wait to relive as many as we could.

I stood next to Jack and we looked down as our three closest sexual partners sucked our cocks. The only members of our new family missing were Kaylee, who we could feel her enjoying herself with Connor and Leo's cocks at that exact moment, another until-we-meet-again fuck before the parties commenced, and Leanne, who was hundreds of miles away getting fucked on camera, a final shoot before vacation.

Jack and Sophie were married, legally and also deeply in love, of course. But the bond of Lake power had brought them into our family as well. They were both my partners in sex and in love. I fucked Sophie almost as often as I fucked Eva, Becky, and Kaylee. Me and Jack even had sex with just each other at least a couple times a week. Two men and now five women bonded together by that incredible magic.

Sophie traded places with Becky, and now I had the busty blonde babe sharing my cock with the even bustier dark-haired Eva. Becky's auburn hair swayed as she bobbed her head up and down on Jack's huge cock. His wife sucked mine with urgency while Eva sucked my balls.

Beth entered the room from the ladies locker room and quickly stripped out of her clothes. "Great work you guys," she said. "Carla couldn't stop raving about how good you fucked them."

"Thanks babe," John said before kissing his wife. "Will you help Maggie suck my cock?"

After the sucking turned to fucking, I concentrated on Eva and Becky, and the three of us linked with Kaylee while I fucked them and Kaylee rode hard on Connor's cock, wherever they were.

I love you all so much, I said over the bond. It was received most powerfully by Eva and Becky, relayed to Kaylee, but also picked up by Jack and Sophie, who were fucking on the floor right next to us.

I felt the love returned from all five of them as I pumped my cock deep hard and fast into Eva's pussy.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, baby!" I groaned. "Your perfect pussy is going to make me fucking cum!"

"Fuck me Will!" she screamed. "Fuck me! FUCKING GOD FUCK YES! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

The power of our orgasms exploded through the bond into Becky and Sophie and Jack and Kaylee and Leanne. All seven of us came at the same time, even without Kaylee or Leanne being present. I filled Eva's pussy with cum, until my balls finally stopped churning and the strength of the bond lessened to its usual background hum.

"I love you, Eva. I love you, Becky."

* * *

I drove Jack's car so he could roll blunts in the passenger seat. Simon, Todd, and Robert rode in the back of his SUV. Connor and Leo would meet us there. The state coast route ran along the beach most of the way, with hotels and restaurants and arcades and bars on the inland side, and just the beach across the street, but the house was built in the small neighborhood at the north end of the beach, where several of the properties had front yards on the beach itself.

We arrived before our housemates, but not before our MC for the weekend. She had been the only part of the party that Tina had kept a surprise. The legendary porn performer had undoubtedly been a stroke fantasy for all seven of us at one time or another for years. Glorious busty olive-skinned, black haired MILF to the nth degree. We didn't even know her real name until she introduced herself as we climbed out of the car.

"Hello, gentlemen. I'm Veronica. Welcome to the Beach House!"

* * *

A minute before we climbed out of the car:

"Good lord, she is something else," Jack said.

"Holy hell," Robert said behind us.

"Is that who I think it is?" Simon said from the way back.

"I think it really is," Todd said.

Veronica stood on the wide front porch just outside the wide open doors to the house. She was wearing a green bikini top and a long white skirt with sandals. She greeted all of us with a hug and a kiss on the cheek as we filed into the house with our bags.

"Nice to meet you, too," Simon said. "Big fan."

"Aww," Veronica said. "That's so sweet, thank you, baby!"

Our host showed us to our rooms where we deposited our bags, then led us down to the patio on the beach, where Connor and Leo were already waiting and drinking mojitos.

"Did you check these dipshits' ID's?" I said before greeting both young men with a slap on the back.

"Okay if we smoke?" Jack said, pulling out a huge blunt from the pocket of his shorts. We'd all changed into shorts and sandals before coming down.

"Of course," said Veronica, who appeared to be pulling double-duty as bartender. "Are you sharing?"

"Hell yeah," Jack said. "The more the merrier."

We passed the blunt around and sipped mojitos and enjoyed the sea breeze and the sound and smell of the surf.

Veronica took a call on her cell phone and laughed after listening for a few seconds, then said goodbye and ended the call. "That was Sabrina," she said. "They'll be here in about an hour."

"Think I'll head back upstairs and change into a bathing suit," I said.

"Good call," Robert said, and he and Todd followed me inside.

"Holy shit, she's even hotter in person," Todd said once we were inside and climbing the stairs. "And she's gotta be like fifty-five or something by now, right? She looks incredible."

"Fifty-four, thank you," Veronica said, standing at the top of the stairs. "You guys took the long way."

"Oh hey," Todd said, turning purple.

"Why don't you come apologize to me in one of these bedrooms?" Veronica said with a smile before pulling the cups of her bikini top down to show us her legendary tits.

"I suppose that's fair," Todd said with a chuckle, leaving Robert and I to fend for ourselves. We gave him the finger as he disappeared behind the door of one of the bedrooms.

"How you been, man?" Robert said as he started to strip in the room where we'd tossed our bags.

"Good," I said. I took my shirt off and watched as he pushed down his shorts and underwear together, his big dick well on its way to fully erect from the brief show we'd seen in the stairwell. "Really good, actually. My life is kind of a ridiculous fantasy life. Sometimes I wonder if I went into a coma on that first trip to the Lake. Like maybe I got a nasty head injury diving off the dock or something."

"I hear you bro," he said, apparently not in a hurry to pack his long thick cock away in a bathing suit, not that I was complaining. It looked like it needed to be sucked. "That Lake gets into you and gets into your whole life, and if I'm in a coma, just keep me here."