A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god I can't believe it's been two years since I got to feel you cum inside me," she said.

"I'll do my best to make up for some of that lost time this weekend," I said. I started pumping my cock in her again. I was still hard, and she was still impossibly sexy, and I didn't want to stop fucking her yet.

"Oh fuck yeah, this cock is still ready to go isn't it?" she said.

I sat back up and fucked her slowly and grabbed her tits again. "There's no way I could go soft with you under me like this."

"Let me suck your cock again," she said. "Let me taste some of that cum you put in me."

I pulled my cock out and it waved in the air in front of me, liberally coated with a mixture of her cum and mine. Laura rolled up onto her hands and knees on the bed and started sucking my cock, and I reached over to grab her tight ass, then slid my hand around farther to slip two fingers into her cum-drenched pussy.

"Taste that pussy on my cock, Laura," I said. "Taste all that cum you made me shoot inside you."

She pushed her face down and gagged herself on my cock, holding there until she had to back away for air, then did it again.

"That feels so fucking good!" I said.

She looked up at me with watery eyes as she tried to force my cock down her throat for the third time. When she pulled away, a thick strand of spit bridged her tongue and my cock briefly, until it broke and fell on her tits.

"Fuck me more," she said, spinning around and pointing her ass back at me. "Pound my fucking pussy and make me fucking cum all over your cock again."

She screamed into a pillow when I thrust back inside her, burying nearly my entire length in her cunt on the first stroke.

"Holy fuck, your pussy feels so fucking good!" I roared. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me and fucked her deep and hard.

Laura screamed non-stop into the pillow as I slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock as she started to cum again, and I held it still, buried in her pulsing pussy while she covered it with cum and screamed and bucked and thrashed.

"Cum all over that fucking cock!" I groaned.

She lifted her face from the bed. "AAAAAAAHAAAAAAGH! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

"Oh fuck me too!" I roared. "I'm gonna fill this pussy up with cum again! FUCKING FUCK!"

My balls surged and my cock belched its thick cream right into the gripping clenching channel of Laura's pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed.

"HOLY FUCKING FUCK!" I roared.

Over the bond, I felt Eva and Becky start to cum.

* * *