A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
A last romp before the beach and a bachelor party surprise.
11.6k words
4.56
10.1k
11

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

Author's Note: Listen. I've been promising this story for a long time. There's a pretty good chance it won't satisfy the various teasers and mysteries that appeared in earlier stories, but I'm okay with that. This is a sequel to Another Week On the Lake, which was a sequel to A Week On the Lake. The story also features characters from Lucky Cable Guy, Connor's Senior Year, and Marie.

I hope you find this belated and oft-promised sequel entertaining. As always, my stories contain a lot of unrealistic sizes and abilities and that sort of thing and also a fair bit of dudes sucking cock in the group sex casserole, "so if that doesn't seem like your particular brand of vodka, help yourself to as much food as you like, and have a safe journey, no hard feelings. Otherwise, come with me."

Interlude

James, summer of 2002

Barbara heaved her delicious fat ass against me, driving my cock even deeper into her wonderful pussy.

"Give me that huge cock," she chanted. "Give me that huge fucking dick!"

I grabbed her curly black hair and pulled her body upward off Sam and Bill's sofa in their little apartment above the store. Bill wasn't here tonight, most likely stayed late helping John and Sarah down at the campground and got into a situation like this one. Sam was riding David's cock instead of her husband's. Her number one bar regular had a big thick cock and Sam howled with delight as she slammed herself up and down on it.

Barbara had come back to my house that first night, and we had fucked the entire night away, still awake and rutting like teenagers when the sun came up over the lake. She was thirty, a little more recently divorced than I was, and definitely not named Veronica. Rebekah's cryptic note sat in the top drawer of my dresser, I read it again almost every day. Hooking up with Barbara didn't mean she was wrong I supposed. My encounter with the mysterious angel who didn't seem to fully know her own name had only been a week before I met Barbara.

Things had progressed quickly once Barbara and I started fucking. Just two nights later we hooked up with Sam for the first time. The hot young woman had been howling and riding my cock in this very apartment while Barbara watched us and played with her pussy. Bill walked in and froze, his eyes locked on his wife's gorgeous bouncing tits and my massive cock disappearing over and over again into her cunt. Rather than kill me, he'd smiled and dropped his pants, revealing an impressive tool of his own, which Barbara wasted no time starting to suck.

The next night, David joined us for the first time, and the day after that, I made my first trip to the campground after Sam told me they could use some help with their computer in the main office. John walked in on me fucking his wife and pulled out his big cock and stuffed it in her mouth.

Now it had been almost two weeks since Rebekah and one since meeting Barbara and I had gone from the life of a lonely hermit to having sex with three different women, two of them married, on an almost daily basis. I'd even had some fun fooling around with the guys. I'd never really thought of myself as a man who like to suck a big cock every once in a while, but here we were.

Barbara's slamming back into me was driving my cock as deep inside her pussy as it would go, and it was driving me relentlessly to the edge of my ability to hold back the flood-gates, and soon I was pumping her full of my seemingly endless reservoir of cum, thick explosive jets that always made me feel like I was falling out of a cloudless sky into a deep dark lake. Floating in the post-orgasmic bliss while Barbara's pussy clenched around my cum-cannon, I held her to me and caught my breath and shared the pleasure and power of the woman who'd fallen out of the sky with her once again.

After we disengaged, we watched David pump a load up into Sam's pussy, and Barbara sucked his cock clean and asked him to come back to her place. Sam sucked my cock for a few minutes and asked if I wanted to stay, she was sure Bill would be home soon and we could have a cocktail and another round of suck and fuck, but I had a craving for my own bed and to sleep in it by myself, possibly the highest luxury of my post-marriage world, or at least until recently. Still, it was a nice night and it would be good sleeping with the windows open and the sounds of the lake and the breeze.

The next day I worked in the morning at my home desk, and I was getting ready to pack it up and boat down to the campground when Veronica arrived. I knew it was her immediately. She had black hair and tanned olive skin and a gorgeous body, slim waist, long legs, big boobs and perfect ass. Not quite the build I'd thought was my favorite, like Jessica's, more like Monica's. In fact she looked so much like Monica that I thought there must be some kind of mistake. Of course, I hadn't seen Monica in more than twenty years, so it was probably just my imagination. The other woman with her must have been her sister. They were both stunning, and they were unpacking to stay in the rental cabin next door to mine.

* * *

Chapter 3

Will, 2016, three days before the Lake

I woke up in Becky's bed with Sophie sucking my cock. We all had the day off to get ready for our trip to the beach, and last night we'd gone out to celebrate the beginning of our two-week vacation. Two nights at the beach, then fourteen nights at the Lake. But even the Lake time would be divided up before the ceremony and after. The first seven nights we were staying at the campground, with the final night being the ceremony itself in the chapel. I still didn't know what to expect of such an event, and neither did Jack and Sophie, but we were happy to put ourselves in the hands of John and Sarah, the campground directors, and by extension the hands of Luke and Rebekah. We were celebrating a Lake union, Lake style.

The second week would be back at the cabin, doing what we always did, party, cruise the lake on the boat, suck and fuck each other's brains out, explore and meet new people and suck and fuck their brains out too.

My cock in my best friend's wife's mouth was the perfect way to start.

"Good morning, beautiful love," I said. I'd been in love with five other people for months now, six for the last two weeks, since Leanne had unexpectedly joined the bond. There was no hesitation, no awkwardness, no shame in expressing my love for Sophie. She might have been Jack's woman first, and in a lot of ways she still was, but I was theirs and they were mine.

Sophie popped my cock out of her mouth and swept her golden hair out of her face and smiled at me with sleep lines and a bit of morning puffiness in her eyes. "Good morning, baby," she said. "I just wanted to get you ready. You have your work cut out for you before you go to the gym."

"Is that so?"

She smiled and nodded toward Becky's bedroom door. I turned on the bed in time to see Becky, Eva and Kaylee file in naked. "I have an appointment with Jack's cock," Sophie said. "Do you think you can handle these three by yourself, big boy?"

"I promise to do my very best," I said.

Sophie smiled and crawled up my body, making sure to drag her big tits over my hard cock, and she kissed me hard, her tongue swirling in my mouth against my own. "You always do," she said. "Fuck them good, they have to go without your cock for two whole nights and I don't know if they're going to survive."

"Yeah okay smart-ass," Becky laughed. "And when was the last time you went without Jack's cock for two nights?"

* * *

Thankfully, John wasn't expecting me and Jack and Simon at the gym until 10, so I had plenty of time to fuck my three beautiful girlfriends. Sophie kissed them each on her way out the door, and I gasped at the twitch in my cock to see her tongue slip into each of their mouths. I sat up against the headboard and watched, slowly stroking my cock as first Eva, then Becky, then Kaylee returned Sophie's kiss before continuing toward me.

Eva, first on the bed, smiled up at me as she crawled toward me, her huge dangling boobs swaying with her movements. She dragged her big soft melons over my thighs and my cock and my stomach before pressing them into my chest and snaking her tongue into my mouth.

"Good morning, baby," she said, wrapping the fingers of her right hand around my cock. Her fingers didn't reach all the way around anymore. "Sophie did a good job getting you ready for us," she said after she pulled her tongue out of my mouth.

Becky was right behind her, and the tallest of my girlfriends gave me the same treatment, dragging her incredible tits over y body and meeting me for a kiss and a squeeze of my hard cock. I buried my hand in her auburn hair and pulled gently as our tongues swirled together.

"Baby, I need you to fuck me," Becky said.

"Me too," Kaylee said. The youngest of the three had only turned 20 few weeks ago. Her brown hair was already lightening for the summer and she was the most tanned by a significant margin. Her tits were by no means small, but they were the smallest on the bed as she pressed them into me and we smashed our tongues together.

"Me first," Eva said. "Becky, you suck his cock and get him ready for me. Kaylee, I want you to suck my pussy to make sure I'm wet enough for Will's bigass dick."

"First girlfriend is the bossy one," Becky said with a grin before kissing Eva. "It's a good thing I love you. And that I love sucking Will's cock."

"And I love eating your pussy," Kaylee said. She gave Eva a playful shove and the bustiest of my three girlfriends tumbled onto her back beside me, giggling and holding on to her epic tits. She spread her legs wide for Kaylee, and Kaylee dove in and started sucking her pussy.

Becky kissed me again and I set up against the headboard as she slid down my body and took my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me as she sucked my bulging cock head and swirled her hand up and down my intensely hard up-curving shaft.

"Fuck," I said. "Fuck, yes, Becky! Suck my cock!"

I watched her big tits swing beneath her and her tight ass sway behind her as she sucked my cock, while beside us Eva gasped and bucked her hips up and pushed her pussy against Kaylee's face. Becky started taking more and more of my cock into her mouth, and soon she was forcing my cock head down her throat, her watering blue eyes never straying from my own as she glurked and gagged herself on my cock and covered it with a thick coating of saliva.

"He's ready, baby," Becky gasped when she finally pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Oh my God, yes, fuck me!" Eva cried.

We rearranged on the bed, and I climbed off of it completely, but not before kissing Kaylee and tasting Eva's pussy on her tongue. Eva scooted her plump butt to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide.

I pressed my gooey cock head into her juicy cunt and we groaned together as I filled and stretched her with my cock.

"Fuck, your cock is fucking huge!" she moaned.

"Fuck, your pussy is so fucking tight!" I said.

"I want more pussy," Kaylee said, pushing Becky back onto the bed and gluing her mouth to her pussy. Becky wailed and tossed her auburn hair and angled herself so that she could get her tongue into Eva's mouth.

I grabbed Eva's incredible tits and fucked her pussy hard, every stroke of my cock pumping as deep inside her as it could go. Eva howled into Becky's mouth and her pussy convulsed around my cock as she started cumming. The undulations of her cunt sent me over the edge as well and I groaned as my balls roiled and pumped and my cock started blasting thick jets of hot cum into my lover's pussy.

Eva bucked and thrashed and pulled herself back, rubbing her clit and drawing out her orgasm while my spunk leaked out of her opening. Kaylee pulled her face away from Becky's pussy and started sucking my free-standing cum-covered cock and Becky rolled over and started sucking my cum out of Eva's pussy. Now Becky's perfect ass was right in front of me, and Kaylee looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and knew immediately what I wanted. She popped her sucking mouth off my cock head and turned me toward Becky and helped me stuff my cock into Becky's pussy.

"Oh fuck, baby!" Becky cried, pulling her face briefly away from Eva's pussy. "Your cock feels so fucking good!"

"Oh my God, Becky!" I moaned. "Your perfect pussy is so fucking tight!"

"Let me taste," Kaylee said, kneeling on the floor beside me as I fucked Becky's pussy from behind. I pulled my cock out and turned to Kaylee so she could suck it, greedily slurping up Becky's pussy juiced and what was left of my cum and Eva's.

"So fucking good, Kaylee! You suck my cock so fucking good!" She pulled her face off my cock with a loud pop and turned me back to Becky. I quickly re-buried my cock in Becky's dripping pussy. I grabbed her toned butt cheeks and spread them so I could watch her pussy gripping my cock and her beautiful asshole right above it, the first asshole I had ever fucked.

Kaylee positioned herself right beside Becky, feet on the floor, tits down on the bed, and reached back to spread her tight butt cheeks wide, showing me her pussy and asshole. I pulled out of Becky and quickly stuffed my cock into Kaylee's pussy.

"Oh holy FUCK!" Kaylee screamed. "That's it, baby! Right there! Fuck my cunt!"

Kaylee wasn't the shortest of the three, but she was the smallest, and her pussy was even tighter than Eva's and Becky's. I gave her a few minutes of hard fast fucking while she bucked and thrashed on the bed before I switched back to bury my cock back in Becky's pussy. Becky's pulled her face away from Eva's pussy and howled as her cunt started flexing and squeezing my cock and her cum squirted out onto my cock and balls and legs.

"Oh fucking fuck it feels so good when you cum all over my cock, Becky!" I held still while she flailed in her pleasure and her pussy clenched and squeezed my cock.

Eva arranged herself to match Becky and Kaylee, and soon I was working my way up and down the line, fucking all three perfect pussies one at a time along the edge of Becky's bed.

I was buried to the hilt in Kaylee when I felt my balls beginning to pump again.

"I'm gonna cum again," I said. "I want to cum all over all three of you."

A bit wobbly, Eva, Becky, and Kaylee got to their knees on the bedroom floor as I stroked my long thick cock hard and fast. Each of my gorgeous girlfriends cupped and lifted their tits for me gazing up at me as my orgasm exploded and my cock started belching thick ropes of cream. My first shot splattered all over Eva's massive melons and her upper chest and neck. I turned for the second volley and delivered it to Becky's big perfect boobs, leaving a mess in her cleavage and a nice fat glob dripping over her hard pink nipple. The third spurt missed my target of Kaylee's tits, and landed on her face instead, trailing from her forehead down the left side of the bridge of her nose, and into her mouth and over her lips and chin. She quickly closed her lips around my cock head and my balls finished delivering their load directly into her mouth.

"Don't swallow!" Eva said. "I want some too!"

"Me too!" Becky said.

Kaylee held my cum in her mouth while I turned to let Becky and Eva suck my cock for a few seconds each before Kaylee started dribbling my hot spunk into their mouths one at a time. Becky and Eva each swallowed half of the Kaylee's copious mouth-load, and Kaylee licked and slurped at their tits and sucked down every drop of cum painting all four those wonderful round melons.

"I'm gonna fucking cum again!" Jack roared from downstairs.

"FUCK ME!" Sophie screamed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING TOO!"

* * *

John had texted the day before to see if I would be able to make it to the gym.

"Carla's coming in around ten with a friend from out of town. Says she wants four cocks today. As you know, I only have one," the text had said.

Carla was one of the women I fucked at the gym. I hadn't actually worked out in John's gym for at least a year. I just went straight to the secret locker room and joined in with whoever was around, and Carla was usually around. She was married, but insisted her husband was cool with her extracurriculars. It was certainly possible that he was, and I certainly was not in a position to doubt her, given I had several significant others who all knew I went to the gym just to fuck.

"I might know a couple guys," I replied.

* * *

Eva texted Simon to tell him to meet us at the gym for some farewell fun before we all split up for the bachelor and bachelorette parties. He'd become a regular feature at our gatherings over the last year, and Eva had been fucking him at work for even longer than that, almost as long as we'd been together. He was handsome, muscular, dark-skinned and long-limbed, and he had a cock that might have been almost as big as Connor's, but I hadn't seen them in the same room naked yet to be sure. That wouldn't be the case for long. Sabrina had asked us to fill out our roster for the weekend, and Simon, Connor, and Leo had all been more than happy to sign on.

Sophie had been just as happy to invite Madison and Megan to join her squad at the other beach house. She'd never met them, but she'd gotten a good sense of them over the bond from me and Becky on our weekend scouting trip to the beach and the rooftop.

So Jack's group consisted of Jack, me, Todd, Robert, Simon, Connor and Leo. Seven horny hung studs to make Sabrina's best friend some magical memories.

Sophie's roster had expanded in the last two weeks as well. She was traveling with Eva, Becky, Kaylee, Leanne, Robert's girlfriend and Sophie's old friend Felicia, Jack's step-cousin Maggie, who I'd met for the first time last year at the Lake, Madison and Megan, Katie, who I hadn't seen in two years, since my first trip to the Lake. I remembered with pleasure bouncing the little redhead up and down on my cock in the living room of Jack's cabin the day I first fucked Eva. Rounding out her crowd was Rosa, Todd's girlfriend, who I would likely not meet until we all got to the Lake on Sunday evening.

So we had seven and they had eleven. Eighteen people was too many for the cabin, but we were all headed there. Jack's parents had been kind enough to work out a deal with the owners of one of the cabins next door so that we would have some extra bed and bath capacity. Kaylee's parents owned a much larger lake house, but it was a twenty minute boat ride away, and Jack and Sophie wanted us close.

But those were things for us to think about and deal with later. We had the beach and the campground coming up first.

Right after the gym.

The girls had some last minute bathing suit shopping to do at the other end of the strip mall, so they dropped me and Jack outside the gym where Simon was waiting. We gave our friend hand-clasps and back slaps and made our way inside.

Beth was at the desk and she smiled at us all. She was thoroughly familiar with all three of our cocks from weekends in the secret locker room, and also from early mornings with me, where she frequently joined in after sending in a new curious housewife or horny college coed for me to initiate. I'd fucked her and Carla together dozens of times. But I was the only one from our crew to come in early on weekdays, so I was the only one who already knew Carla.

"Here come the big guns," John said when we joined him in the main men's locker room. He was shirtless, showing off his sleek muscular upper body and his dark brown skin. His big cock was already expanding in his gym shorts. He greeted us warmly, with handshakes and shoulder slaps all around. I'd known John since the first time he'd walked in on me fucking his wife in one of the tanning rooms.

"The ladies are already waiting for us," he said, pointing over his shoulder at the door marked "STAFF ONLY."

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers