A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled down my pants and freed my own rapidly expanding cock.

"That thing is a lot bigger than it was two years ago, Will," Robert said.

"Lake magic," I said, and shrugged. "Now do you want me to suck your cock, or what?"

Robert chuckled. "Just as long as I get to suck yours," he said.

I sat down naked at the foot of the bed next to my suitcase and Robert walked over with his hard cock waving in the air in front of him. I grabbed it and sucked his bulging brown head into my mouth and he moaned happily as I swirled my tongue around the spongy tip. He reached down and grabbed my cock and softly stroked it while I sucked his.

While Robert was standing in front of me, he was rotated ninety degrees. I could suck his cock, but I could still see the open bedroom doorway. Leo walked by and then doubled back with a big smile on his face. "Hey, you guys want one more?" he said. "I don't think I can wait for the ladies to get here."

"Hell yeah, bro, get in here," Robert said.

Veronica's moans started drifting down the hallway toward us. "No way, who's in there with her?" Leo said as he took off his t-shirt and shorts. His long fat cock was already almost totally erect.

"Todd," Robert said.

I gave Leo a thumbs up, making eye contact with Robert's cock in my mouth, but not breaking contact. I spread my knees apart a bit and cocked my hips up so that my cock would point straight up in the air, and Leo quickly got the hint, dropping down to the floor on his knees beside the standing Robert, and enthusiastically sucking my cock.

"Fuck yeah," Robert moaned in his rich deep voice. "Suck that big fuckin' dick, Will. Looks like Leo knows what he's doing too. Is he sucking your cock as good as it looks like he is?"

I nodded and moaned in reply on Robert's cock. I jacked the bottom half of his shaft and sucked the rest. The only time I pulled him out of my mouth was to slowly lick up from between his heavy balls all the way to the pre-cum oozing tip. Leo was, in fact, sucking my cock wonderfully. He was a good looking dude, too. He had messy longish hair, and bare hint of a five o'clock shadow, and nicely defined pecs and abs over a gorgeous cock that was probably a little bit bigger than mine. I wouldn't have minded if he had walked in and presented it to me to suck along with Robert's, but he was sucking me so good I wasn't going to complain.

So good, in fact, that I was going to cum.

"Oh fuck just like that, Will," Robert said. "Make me cum."

I nodded with his cock in my mouth and kept sucking and swirling my hand around while Leo increased his paced and suction. My balls started to pump and surge and soon my cock was spouting big thick jets of cum into Leo's sucking mouth. He gulped down my cum without stopping his intense and frantic sucking.

Robert exploded in my mouth just a second or two after I started cumming in Leo's mouth. His hot spunk lanced down my throat and pooled on my tongue. I swallowed as his heavy balls delivered their cream through his long thick cock, tasting his delicious cum before every swallow while my cock delivered my own copious load to Leo.

When Robert stopped cumming, he finally backed away and ordered Leo to stand up. Leo popped my cock out of his mouth and stood up, jacking his shaft hard.

"I'm gonna cum," Leo said.

Robert took a knee in front of him and grabbed Leo's big cock just in time to aim the first volley of hot cock cream into his open mouth. Then he was sucking hard on the fat cock head and pumping the thick shaft in his fist while he drank down Leo's entire load of spunk.

"Well that was fucking sexy," a voice said from the doorway. Veronica and Todd were there, both naked. Todd's cum was streaked across Veronica's incredible tits and Todd's cock stood up rock hard and ready for more. "You are going to be busy young men this weekend, but I hope you all save a little for me."

We stroked our cocks and watched Leo suck Todd's cum off Veronica's tits before we all got our bathing suits on and headed downstairs and out to the patio to wait for our housemates.

* * *

I walked off the patio and directly onto the beach with Jack toward the water.

"This place kicks ass, dude," Jack said.

"I think we're going to have a pretty good time," I said.

We ran into the cold surf and submerged in the salty water before bursting out and running back out of the water like kids.

"Sweet Christ that's cold!" I howled and laughed.

"Look at us with no towels," Jack said.

We started the hundred yard walk back to the patio and saw that the ladies had arrived. We were more than halfway there before I was able to pick out Sabrina, and we were just a step from the patio when Jack stopped in his tracks.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," he said.

"What?" I looked at him and then back to the house, where out of the big sliding glass door stepped the bride-to-be, Jack's counterpart as the other person this party was being thrown for.

It was Laura. It was her. The girl who broke my heart three weeks before my first trip to the Lake.

"Oh my god, Will?" she said after looking around the group to check out the guys she was spending the weekend with. "Oh my god, it is, holy shit!"

My partners all felt the impact seeing Laura took on me over the bond like I had just tipped over the nighest peak of the roller coaster into free-fall.

"Oh shit," I said.

* * *

I didn't pay much attention to the brief commotion that followed. Laura took Sabrina by the arm and dragged her into the house, followed by two more of the bridesmaids, Laura's sisters. Sweet Christ how did this happen?

Breathe, baby Eva said. Everything is going to be okay.

Will, I'm so sorry, Leanne said. I had no idea! Seriously though what are the odds?

Jack passed me a fresh blunt and I took a nice deep toke and sat back on one of the patio chairs and felt the sun warming and drying my salty skin. I felt the sand on the soles of my feet and the briny breeze and the glow of the great blue and the growing horniness of my friends and the new arrivals.

So it was Laura. She was getting married. Why does it feel like I just had the wind knocked out of me? I've been in love with Eva and Becky and Kaylee and Sophie and Jack for two years, give or take. She broke up with me because I got too serious and admittedly too possessive too fast. I was twenty-five, she was twenty, and she didn't like the settling down vibes I had started to put off after she told me she loved me. She'd been right, too. After some time, I'd become grateful that she'd been mature enough to see it and do something about it. Was this embarrassment? Was I just embarrassed to see her, since she knew how badly the break-up had knocked me on my ass?

It's mostly that, yes, Will, Becky said. Go talk to her.

Jack heard Becky's message too and he took my hand and pulled me to my feet and slapped me on the back. "You got this."

Sabrina stepped back out onto the patio as I started walking toward the house. "Will, can you come here for a minute?"

"Lead the way," I said.

She led me to a bedroom upstairs where Laura and her sisters Courtney and Britney waited.

"Let us talk alone for a few minutes," Laura said. Her sisters took her hands and nodded and tried not to make eye contact with me as they left the room with Sabrina, closing the door behind them.

"Wild coincidence, right?" Laura said. Fuck, she was gorgeous. Her blonde hair was a little curlier than I remembered, most of it pulled up into a ponytail. She had her sunglasses on her head, something that always reminded me of her still when I saw other women do it. She wore a top that wasn't much more than a bra, baring her stomach and showing off her delicious cleavage. She was wearing tiny shorts that just covered her perfect tight ass, but showed off her long tanned legs.

"Yeah, I'll say," I said. I laughed. "I knew you moved, but I had no idea you were close to Leanne's people."

"Yeah I met a lot of great people that summer," she said.

"Getting married though," I said. "That's great, I'm really happy for you."

"I'm so happy," she said. "He's amazing. He's actually a lot like you."

I chuckled. "I'm sorry for the way I acted when we broke up," I said.

"Me too," she said. "Especially those texts I sent you."

The morning after my first night with Eva I'd seen them. She'd started off sweet and ended up cussing me out for ignoring her. I'd never replied and I hadn't seen her except in social media posts until now.

"I'm not sure if that makes us even, but let's call it even," I said.

"How's things with Eva?"

"Wonderful," I said. "I'm also very happy."

"I'm really glad."

"So what do we do about this?" I said. "This whole weekend and the party and everything else."

I could tell she knew what I meant by everything else. If we had just been strangers, we both knew we were probably going to fuck this weekend, possibly a lot. But we were exes.

Oh my god, just fuck her! Eva said.

"Honestly I'm relieved," she said. "Now I know for sure that you and your friends are going to be good guys to hang out with, because they're friends with you and Jack."

"So we carry on as planned?"

"Yes," she said, and smiled. "But I think you should fuck me first. Before we go back downstairs."

"Is the future mister Laura going to be okay with that?"

"Why don't you call Eva on the phone and I'll call Derek?" she said. "We can get our significant others blessings."

My phone rang. Eva and the others were all following the conversation over the bond.

I accepted the video call and smiled when I saw Eva on screen topless, her huge incredible tits bouncing as she walked around the patio at Leanne's beach house. "Hey babe, I'm here with Derek," she said, and she sat in a handsome guy's lap. "We were just talking and we realized that Laura is your ex-girlfriend Laura."

Laura looked at me, raising an eyebrow at the fortuitous timing of the call. I sat next to her on the bed and held the phone so that Eva and Derek could see us both.

"Yeah he's hot, babe," Derek said. "If you don't fuck him, I'll be right there to do it for you."

Laura laughed. "And do you have any issue with your boyfriend fucking me this weekend, Eva?"

"My only issue will be if he doesn't," Eva said. "You're fucking gorgeous, Laura. Becky! Kaylee! Get over here for a second."

Kaylee and Becky appeared in the frame, leaning over the back of the chair Eva and Derek were sitting in. Becky still had a bikini top on, but Kaylee didn't.

"Do you two care if Will fucks his ex-girlfriend senseless?" Eva said.

"Nope," Kaylee said, then blew a kiss at me and Laura before bouncing out of frame.

"Will," Becky said. "I love you. Have fun. Make that gorgeous babe cum good."

"How's that for permission?" Eva giggled. "I love you, Will. Have fun."

"I love you both," I said.

Laura and Derek exchanged i-love-yous and air kisses and Eva ended the call.

She looked at me and kissed me. Her tongue snaked in to my mouth. Her taste exploded a hundred different memories in my mind. Making out at the movies. Kissing her at the beach. Fucking her while her parents were out.

"I was just thinking about how good you used to eat my pussy," Laura said.

"Take your fucking clothes off now," I said.

* * *

"Just like that!" she cried. "Lick me just like that! I'm gonna cum!"

The taste of her pussy had reminded me of another hundred memories. The first time I ate her pussy had been on the couch at my old apartment, the first place I had ever rented alone. I'd fucked her after that, right on the couch, and then again in my bed. It was the night of our first date.

I sucked her clit and pressed my tongue against it and she bucked her hips to push her pussy against my mouth. I reached up to grab one of her plump tits, a little bigger than they'd been two years ago. She carried a bit more weight now, and all of it felt wonderful to touch. I was still wearing my damp bathing suit, and my cock was painfully trapped inside it. There wasn't going to be any way to prepare her for that particular surprise.

So first I made her cum, I worried her clit with my tongue and curled my middle finger inside her pussy and was rewarded with one of her silent quaking screams as she arched her back and her body exploded into orgasm. She grabbed the boob that I hadn't been squeezing and squeezed it a lot harder than I had been. She pushed my face away and rocked on the bed. After an alarming number of seconds she finally started breathing. "FUCK!" she gasped. "Fucking FUCK SO GOOD!"

"So you've only gotten better at that," she said. "Eva is a lucky lady."

I smiled, thinking about how I'd eaten many more pussies than just Eva's in the last two years.

"Why did Eva get those other two babes on the phone?" she said with a wicked grin as she got up onto the bed on her knees and started untying my swim trunks.

"They're my other girlfriends," I said. "It's a long story."

She loosened and pulled down my bathing suit.

"Holy fuck, Will!" she said as my hard cock sprang up and slapped against my stomach before settling at forty-five degrees from my body. "I remember you having a big cock, but are you serious right now? It wasn't this big the last time we fucked."

"That's also a long and somewhat related story," I said. "Are you okay with this?" I grabbed my cock by the base and waved it in front of her face.

"It's fucking gorgeous!" she said before opening her mouth and sucking in the bulging purple head.

"Oh my God, Laura. Yes! Suck my cock!"

This bedroom had windows that opened to the patio and the beach and ocean beyond. They were open now, and the sounds of the party getting underway so far mostly drowned out any noise Laura and I had made so far. I could hear the clank of a game of horseshoes and the ping pong tapping on plastic of beer pong. Upbeat summertime rock and country music played on the outdoor sound system.

I looked down at the hazel of Laura's eyes as she stared up at me with my cock in her mouth. I remembered blowjobs from our fast and fierce relationship, cumming in her mouth at the local amusement park, in the movie theater, by the pool at her parents' house.

"I just can't believe how fucking big your cock is," she said. "I can't wait to feel it in my pussy."

"Suck it just a little more," I said. "Get it ready to fuck you."

Laura started sucking harder and faster. She swirled her hand up and down my shaft, coating it with her spit, and she lifted and squeezed my heavy balls with her other hand. "You are so fucking beautiful," I said.

She pulled her face off my cock and hopped back up on the bed, her boobs bouncing delightfully with the motion. She spread her legs wide, right on the edge of the mattress and parted her pussy lips with scissored fingers. "You haven't had this pussy in two whole years," she whined. "Do you want to fuck this tight pussy with your huge fat cock?"

"Holy fuck yes I do," I groaned, holding my slippery pulsing prick near the base and aiming the raging purple head down at Laura's open pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, put it in," she gasped.

"Oh FUCK!" I roared as I sank the first few inches of my cock into my ex-girlfriend's juicy pussy. "Oh my fucking god your pussy is incredible!"

"HOLY GOD JESUS FUCK!" she screamed at the same time. "Your cock is SO FUCKING BIG!"

We were greeted by cheers from out on the patio.

"Get that fuckin' dick, Laura!" one of the female voices called.

"You've been training for this, bud!" Jack laughed. "Show her what she's been missing!"

"Fuck yeah show me," Laura gasped. "Show me how good you fuck with this huge new fucking cock!"

"Oh my fucking God I love this pussy!" I groaned.

I grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. I could feel her pleasure now that we were fully joined, I could feel how hard she wanted me to handle her tits and how deep and hard she wanted me to fuck her pussy. She had Lake power already, there was no mistaking the sound and color of it as it pulsed through her body in her sexual pleasure. Running in circles that at least partially intersected that of Tina and Matt easily explained that. Leanne had certainly had sex with her before, I could feel that familiarity and desire over the bond. I was surprised at how fiercely happy it made me to know that Laura had been living a life not so different from my own. She was engaged, but clearly not sexually monogamous. She had very likely been having sex with some of the same people I had met at the Lake.

My feelings regarding Laura in the last two years had mainly coalesced into embarrassment, at how hard I crashed when we broke up. I remembered the cell phone call in the supermarket parking lot, throwing my phone and smashing it when she ended the call, the looks of pity and concern from other shoppers. Then there had been her weirdly desperate attempt to reach out by text my first time at the lake, and I remembered the way Eva had laughed at Laura's message regarding my tiny dick. It had made me feel a bit better knowing I was not the only one who had lost my cool. But then my life with Eva had started, and our lives had begun to merge with Jack and Sophie's and eventually Becky's and Kaylee's. I had been a bit too busy in the last year to think much about Laura.

But sweet Christ she was beautiful. And pumping my cock in her pussy brought me back to why she had set my heart on fire that spring two years ago. She had been much more sexually open and adventurous than my only previous girlfriend. She liked to fuck outside and in the car and in places where we could be caught at any second. She seemed to like swallowing my cum, while my previous had hardly ever even sucked my cock. In a lot of ways, she taught me how to fuck, even though she'd been only twenty and I'd been twenty-five.

And in the end, we had really only been fuck-buddies. We could have stayed that way if I hadn't started saying words like forever and started getting possessive about her time. Laura had known it when she'd broken things off and she'd been trying to hook up with me for some no-strings sucking and fucking when she texted.

Now we were with the people we wanted to be with, we were horny for each other, and we were fucking as hard as we'd ever fucked when we were together.

"FUCK MY PUSSY!" Laura screamed. She bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts, driving my cock as deep inside her as it would go. "Holy fuck it's going so deep!"

I let go of her tits, somewhat reluctantly, and grabbed her hips and fucked her harder. My hips slapped into her butt cheeks and thighs and my balls bounced against her ass as I railed her cunt hard and fast. Her big tits bounced wildly and she caught one with the hand she wasn't using to play with her clit.

"You like watching these fucking tits while you're fucking me don't you?" she teased. "They make your big cock so fucking hard in my pussy!"

"Fuck yes, you have perfect big sexy fucking tits!" I said. "Oh my god I love fucking this tight pussy!"

"You're fucking me so good!" she moaned. "I love your huge cock, Will! I want you to cum inside me, baby! Fuck me hard and fill me up with your cum. Do it! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

"Oh my fucking god, yes!" I howled. "Your perfect pussy is gonna make me fucking cum!"

"I'm cumming!" she cried. "FUCK ME! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Her pussy clenched and pulsed around my cock just as my balls boiled over and started pumping. Her pussy juiced and cummed and my cock started to shoot big thick hot jets of spunk deep inside her.

"I can feel it!" she shrieked. "I can feel your cum!"

"Fuck yes, your pussy is making me cum so fucking hard!"

"It feels so good!" she cried. "I just came really really hard!"

I tumbled over on top of her and we kissed briefly and gasped to catch our breath with my cock still buried in her pussy.