A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
Bachelor Party Weekend, Part 1
12.6k words
4.81
8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,095 Followers

Interlude

James, summer of 2002

I got out of bed carefully as Veronica snoozed away beside me. Her first night at the lake and she hadn't even stayed in her rented cabin. Neither had her sister Cynthia.

Cynthia was no longer in my bed, and I assumed she'd gone to the sofa after falling asleep packed tight into my bed, but she wasn't in the living room either. I stepped into the bathroom to pee and found Cynthia naked on the toilet. She smiled up at me and my cock immediately started to stand up, and she spread her legs wider than they needed to be and I watched the pee flow out of her.

"Sorry to walk in on you," I said. "You left the door open." I didn't look away or make any effort to leave.

"You saw all this last night anyway," she said. "And you're going to see a lot more of it this weekend I think. Veronica likes you."

My breath caught in my chest. I liked her too, and not just because she was drop-dead gorgeous and an incredible fuck. We'd had a great dinner of pork chops (I cooked) and salad (they brought), and I'd fallen in love with her sometime during our first glasses of wine. She was divorced, a mom of an eighteen-year-old daughter who was about to graduate high school and go off to college. She was smart and funny and beautiful, and I kept forgetting that it wasn't just the two of us, although if Cynthia noticed or cared, she didn't let on.

Veronica had made the first move, grabbing my cock in my shorts under the table and then leaning in to kiss me right after our meal. When Cynthia had returned from the bathroom she found her sister sucking my cock and had responded, to my shock and delight, by taking off her shirt.

"Holy shit he's even bigger than your cable guy yesterday!" Cynthia had said. They hadn't explained, other than to say it was Cynthia's birthday weekend, and would I mind if she had some too. It was a delightfully twisted experience, but they were about my age, no more than a year or two on either side of forty, and we were all grown-ups. Sisters sucking my cock together turned into sisters riding my cock and tongue.

"It's too bad you two are only here for the weekend," I said as Cynthia wiped and flushed.

I wasn't quite all the way erect yet, and I was able to empty my bladder while Cynthia watched. Fair is fair. But we didn't do anything besides be naked around each other.

"I'm going for a run," Cynthia said as she gathered last night's clothes off my living room floor. "I bet if you throw together some breakfast Veronica will wake up feeling grateful."

She kissed me and grabbed my semi-hard cock. "Thanks for fucking me so good last night," she said.

I made eggs and bacon, and Veronica woke up smiling and came to the kitchen naked and we ate and then we fucked, and we saw Cynthia return from her run and go into the rental cabin to shower while we were fucking on my three-season porch facing the lake, Barbara pulled up in her new boat and waved at us as Veronica bounced up and down on my cock and her big tits bounced up and down on her chest.

* * *

Chapter 4

Will, at the bachelor party, Friday, 5pm

Laura and I walked out on to the patio to applause and cheering. We'd rinsed off together in the shower and I'd put my swimming shorts back on and she'd donned a skimpy bikini and covered up with white linen sundress through which was visible the bright purple cups of her bikini top.

"Sounds like you two worked everything out," Sabrina laughed as she hugged her friend. The two busty blondes embracing sent a little jolt of pleasure through my body when their big tits pressed together.

"We might need one or two more rounds before this weekend is over," Laura said.

"That would be just fine with me," I said.

I greeted her sisters with hugs. Courtney was three years older and the only brunette in the family, counting all three sisters and their mom. I'd been to Laura's parents' house for exactly two family dinners, and we'd had a couple movie nights at Courtney's apartment, but her younger sister Britney had only been seventeen and living in her childhood bedroom still. She was nineteen now and just as beautiful as her sisters, with hair a lighter blonde than Laura's. She was a bit shorter than her older sisters with bigger boobs and butt. Both of them pressed their bikini-clad tits into my bare chest and held their hugs longer than they needed to.

"Good job up there," Britney said with a giggle.

Of the remaining three of Laura's friends, one I had met when we dated, but only briefly. Nicole had been Laura's neighbor and best friend growing up. She was tall and slender, with wonderful smooth dark brown skin, thick curly black hair and a dazzling white smile. She greeted me with a quicker hug than Laura's sisters had, but it was still nice. The smell of her lotion in particular left me wanting more, as did the view of her plump meaty ass eating up most of the material of her bikini bottoms as she walked away.

Stephanie and Amanda were more recent friends of Laura's since her move. Stephanie had an olive Mediterranean complexion and straight black hair, and Amanda was a pale busty redhead with a nice big butt.

After shaking their hands and committing their names to memory I introduced Laura to Jack's crew.

"Hello, Jack," Laura said, beaming up at him before giving him a big hug. "So great to see you again, and congratulations. You and Sophie must be so happy."

"We really are," he said, hugging her back. "And congrats to you and your man, too. Getting married next weekend?"

"Right here on the beach," Laura said.

"You look amazing," Jack said. "I'm really glad we're spending this weekend together."

I introduced her to Todd, Robert, Simon, Connor and Leo. Our whole crew.

We were seven men and seven women in one house, and Veronica was our MC.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Veronica announced. "Welcome to the Beach House."

Sabrina started the cheers with a big "WOOOO!"

"Tonight we're just going to hang out and mingle and get to know each other. Dinner will be here in about an hour and after that we can enjoy some of my mojitos or whatever you want to mix for yourself. There's beer in the keg and plenty of weed from the smell of things." Veronica said with a chuckle. "But before we kick off this celebration, I'd like a quick conference with the best man and the maid-of-honor."

Sabrina and I followed her into the house. "So tell me what you think of this schedule," Veronica said. "Tonight, we all hang out, whatever happens happens. No events."

"Sounds fine with me," I said, although I liked he sound of "events."

Sabrina agreed.

"Tomorrow after breakfast, Jack takes on all the girls, the whole bridal party. Seven on one. After lunch, reverse it. Laura gets fucked by all seven guys. And then after dinner, full orgy, everyone in the house, including me."

"Laura will definitely be game for all of those things," Sabrina said.

"Same with Jack," I said. "Sounds like you've got a solid plan."

We made our way back outside and the party got underway. It was hot and the sun was still bright despite the late afternoon hour and we played games in the sand and took breaks to dunk in the water and generally kept our bathing suits on other than when Laura dragged Jack up to the patio to suck his cock in front of everyone. My best friend's huge member disappearing into my ex-girlfriend's mouth was a sight to behold and it made my cock hard in my damp shorts again.

I partnered up with Robert in a game of horseshoes against Laura's friends Amanda and Nicole, which had me playing side-by-side with Nicole. There was a large portion of her round brown bottom exposed by her little bikini bottoms, and I didn't try all that hard not to stare at the jiggle of those cheeks when she tossed a horseshoe, or at the way her nipples indented the cups of her bikini top. At the far end of the pit, Amanda's top seemed hilariously unfit for the challenge of containing her huge freckled tits. She certainly appeared to have the biggest pair at the party, and the erection I'd developed watching Laura suck Jack's cock remained iron-hard in my shorts for the entire game. Robert's big cock was clearly hard in his shorts as well, and the girls occasionally brushed their butts against us to get a feel for what we were packing.

Dinner was catered barbecue, Jack's favorite, and lobsters, Laura's favorite. We ate in our bathing suits on the patio, talking and laughing and drinking. I was delighted to find myself sitting between Laura's sisters. Courtney and Britney both looked incredible in their bikinis, and both of them seemed interested in grabbing quick squeezes of the persistent bulge in my shorts. There was a lot of such overt flirting around the patio while we ate, slapping butts and squeezing boobs and cocks, all on top of our bathing suits.

After dinner, we went back to playing games and smoking weed and drinking cocktails, and I found myself pleasantly buzzed when Laura ostentatiously announced she wanted the two biggest cocks in the house to accompany her upstairs.

Connor and Simon confidently stepped forward, and they were swinging the most prodigious pipes in our crew, but Laura had other ideas besides just taking their words for it.

"I want to use my bachelorette party privilege," she said. "All seven of you guys line up and drop your shorts so I can select the biggest cocks to take me upstairs to fuck me."

"If you'll excuse me ladies," I said to Amanda and Britney, who by this time were both trying to sit in my lap at the same time. I'd been about to start trying to get their bikini tops off with my teeth when Laura changed the plan.

I walked up and stood beside Jack and the rest of our crew joined us. Jack, me, Robert, Simon, Todd, Leo, and Connor, all standing in the widest open part of the patio side by side in a line. Any of the girls that were behind us now moved to better places to see the show, including Veronica.

"You heard the woman! Let's see those cocks, gentlemen," Veronica said.

I pushed my shorts down to my feet and kicked them away and stood up straight with my hard cock standing up tall and strong in front of me. I enjoyed the roaming eyes of the women as they looked me and my friends over. For Laura's benefit, we rearranged in order of size, from smallest to largest.

It would be extremely unfair to say Robert and Todd had small cocks. They both had long thick impressive rock-hard members, they just happened to be the smallest in the group, roughly the same size. Right after them was me. We'd all been about the same size that first week on the Lake two years ago, but my encounter with Luke and Rebekah had left me a changed man. Leo's cock was a little bigger than mine, he had a beautiful vein-rippled upward-curving member. He'd sucked me off earlier and I wanted to return the favor. Next was Jack, who had a full inch on me and about a half on Leo. Jack's cock was the one I'd sucked and fucked more than any other in the world. After Jack was Simon, whose monster cock was by a huge margin the biggest in any room he walked into almost his entire life, at least until Connor showed up. Connor did not actually have the biggest cock I had ever seen, I knew two off the top of my head that were bigger and both of them had been in my mouth. In fact, every cock here had been in my mouth except for Leo's.

Laura smiled as she stared at the big dick buffet we presented her. She walked down the line and took each of us in her hands one at a time, felt the weight and heat and hardness of our cocks. My ex-girlfriend smiled up at me as she slipped her cool fingers up and down the length of my cock. She moved down the line and finally grabbed Simon and Connor's monstrous members and led them by their cocks into the house and up the stairs.

"The bride-to-be got to select two fuck-buddies," Veronica said. "Do the rest of you ladies have any hesitation about letting Jack pick two of you to ride that beautiful cock of his?"

"Let's do it!" Sabrina said with a laugh, and Laura's six bridesmaids lined up across from Jack and his remaining groomsmen and friends.

"Take off those bathing suits, ladies," Veronica said.

We slowly stroked our cocks while we watched the women get naked.

Sabrina was the only one I'd seen naked before, but watching her dump her big tits out of her bikini top was no less incredible to behold than when I'd seen them two weeks ago. Her tits were a little bigger than Laura's big sister Courtney's and a little smaller than Laura's little sister Britney's. Watching my ex-girlfriend's sisters get naked made my free-standing cock twitch and throb. Nicole's gorgeous brown boobs were the smallest in the house, but they were plump pert gorgeous handfuls of luscious titflesh. Amanda's tits were definitely the biggest, probably almost as big as Eva's, and the idea of those big white freckled globes hugging my cock made me start to leak pre-cum. Finally there was Stephanie, a bit taller and darker than Sabrina with the same size tits.

Jack stepped forward and grinned as he took Courtney and Britney's hands and led Laura's sisters into the house.

"You lucky fuck," I said to laughs from the rest of the group.

The rest of us started to pair off, and Amanda approached me and grabbed my cock. "Want to take me inside somewhere and fuck my brains out?" she said.

I leaned down and kissed her and she stuck her tongue in my mouth immediately. "Fuck yes," I said as I grabbed her fat tits and squeezed them. I pulled her red hair with one hand and she moaned aloud as she turned her face up. I let go of her boob and grabbed her chin and licked her tongue. "I want to see your beautiful green eyes looking up at me while you suck my cock first."

"I'm coming with you two," Veronica said beside me. "If that's alright with you, Amanda."

"Oh my god of course," Amanda said. "You're like one of the sexiest women in the world!"

"Exactly how old are you two?" Veronica asked.

"Twenty seven," I said.

"Twenty-three," Amanda said.

"Christ, I was twenty-seven when you were born, Will," Veronica laughed. "Are you sure you two hot young people want to fuck an old lady like me?"

"Fuck yes," I said, and I leaned over and kissed a woman I'd been jacking off to since I was a teenager.

"Let's go," Veronica said. She was the only person on the patio wearing clothes, and she led me and Amanda into the house.

* * *

We passed the bedroom where Connor and Simon were fucking Laura. We passed the bedroom where Jack was fucking Courtney and Britney. In the next bedroom down, Amanda sucked my cock while Veronica took off her bathing suit. I'd seen Veronica's tits earlier when she and Todd joined me and Robert and Leo, but not up this close. They were gorgeous, and looked even better in person than they did on screen. I grabbed them and squeezed them and leaned over to suck them while Amanda sucked my cock.

"Oh yes, baby," Veronica moaned. "Suck on these big fucking titties."

I complied, trying to stuff as much of each marvelous melon in my mouth as possible, licking all over the gorgeous globes and dragging my tongue across her hard dark nipples.

She pulled back after a minute or so and took off her bikini bottom. "I know you want to suck on these tits some more, Will," she said. "But I want to help Amanda suck your big beautiful cock."

"Oh shit," I moaned. watching as Amanda shuffled slightly to the side on her knees on the carpet to make room for Veronica.

Veronica grabbed my cock and swirled Amanda's spit around my shaft. "My daughter wouldn't stop raving about this cock when she found out I was doing this party," she said.

I gulped. "Your daughter?"

"She said you fucked her good at the Lake last year," Veronica said before launching herself at my cock and swallowing nearly the entire length. The Lake power was very strong in her, and with my cock in her mouth I caught a quick flash in her mind of her daughter's gorgeous face and long black hair and big beautiful tits. Emma. Of course I remembered fucking Emma at Matt and Tina's lake house party, fucking her pussy and fucking her tits. I remembered watching Eva lick and slurp the massive load of cum I'd blasted all over Emma's tits.

"Holy shit," I said. "You're Emma's mom?"

The resemblance was impossible to miss now. Veronica had only seemed familiar as the legendary porn star when I first met her, not for any physical resemblance to anyone I might have fucked before.

"She's my daughter from my first marriage," Veronica said with a smile before inhaling my prick again.

"You didn't know?" Amanda said. "Emma and Trevor basically taught me how to fuck when I turned eighteen." Emma's boyfriend Trevor was the owner of one of the cocks I mentioned earlier that was bigger than Connor's. I had fond memories of his monster meat in my mouth at the same party.

"Well then we're about to have a really good time, aren't we?" I said. "You two up on the bed now. I want to eat some pussy."

The sounds of moaning and skin slapping and shrieks and howls of pleasure were starting to come from various directions, including outside on the patio. Not everyone had brought their activities into the house. I glued my lips to Amanda's pussy and sucked her juices into my mouth. She squirmed and bucked her hips against my face and pushed her clit against my tongue. The taste of her pussy drove spikes of pleasure shooting through my body and pulsing in my cock.

Veronica took my hand and guided it to her own pussy, and I sank two fingers inside her while I licked and sucked Amanda. Once Amanda's breathing had become loud enough to broadcast her pleasure, I switched to taste Veronica's pussy. Up until now, the oldest women I'd fucked were the Chief and Kaylee's mom Donna. I hadn't fucked Donna since I'd begun dating Kaylee, but I found the idea of adding another mother-daughter pair to my list of fuck-partners deliciously perverse.

It didn't take long for Veronica to cum in my mouth, not because I was especially skilled at eating her pussy, but because she seemed to be constantly riding right on the edge of an explosive orgasm. Once I drank her delicious cum, I switched back to Amanda and licked the busty redhead's cunt until she too was cumming in my mouth.

While Amanda recovered from her orgasm, I stood up and buried my cock in Veronica's pussy.

"Oh FUCK that's a nice cock!" Veronica howled. "So fucking big and hard I fucking love it!"

"Holy fuck I can't believe I'm fucking you," I gasped as her pussy squeezed my pumping cock.

"Oh yeah you are," Veronica laughed. "You're fucking me gooood with this big fat fucking cock!"

I fucked Veronica's pussy while Amanda played with the older woman's clit and sucked on one of her bouncing tits. I reached out over the bond to feel how the nights of my various lovers were going and was delighted by the feelings and images that flowed back to me. Eva was getting fucked by a cock that felt almost exactly the same size as mine. Becky had a huge cock in her mouth and another slightly smaller one in her pussy. Sophie was licking Becky's pussy and the cock that was fucking her while her own pussy was being licked and sucked. Leanne was on her knees in the sand, the damp sand down by the water's edge, sucking a big cock while the cool evening breeze braced the skin of her naked body. The sun had gone down, but it was summer, and there was always someone somewhere on the beach and I reveled in her heedless exhibitionism. I probably wouldn't have needed the bond to know what Jack was doing, but I could feel it all the same, the taste of Courtney's pussy in his mouth and the feel of Britney's pussy riding his cock.

I let the massive sensation of the bond slip into the background, but not entirely out of my conscious mind while Veronica started to cum on my cock. Her incredible clenching cunt squeeze my cock hard and she squirted girl cum all over both of as as Amanda continued to strum her clit and I kept pumping my cock inside her as deep as it would go.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,095 Followers