A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I know man," I said and hugged him. "I love you. I just thought it was nice symmetry with Laura getting a gangbang this afternoon."

He chuckled. "Fuck symmetry. Let's show these upstanding young ladies what these cocks can do."

"You drive a hard bargain my friend," I said. "Hey, Raph and Mikey, get back over here with that blunt!"

"Wait, who am I?" Todd laughed.

"You're Michaelangelo," Robert said. "I'm Raphael, Jack is Leo, and Will is Donatello."

"Cowabunga," Jack said.

* * *

I would have loved to take our activities out to the patio, but it was a hot Saturday and the beach was busy, and there were hundreds of people with lines of sight to the patio, at least when they weren't looking toward the ocean. So Veronica instructed Jack and I to wait in the spacious living room while the girls did their hair and makeup and got dressed. The rest of the guys struck out to explore the boardwalk and the beach.

"Why do you two have clothes on?" Veronica said when she came downstairs a minute or two before our scheduled start time. "Get those cocks out, and if you need help getting them hard, I'm here for you."

Veronica took her top off, freeing her big gorgeous tits, while Jack and I slipped out of our shorts and stroked our hard cocks.

"I wouldn't say we strictly need help," I said, "but I wouldn't refuse anyway."

Veronica smiled and got on her knees on the carpet as Jack and I pointed our hard cocks at her face. She grabbed us both and sucked Jack's cock first, slipping her hand up and down his long thick shaft while she stroked my cock with the other hand. I watched her big boobs jiggle as she worked Jack's big cock in her mouth. Then she switched to sucking me and I gasped at the pleasure she produced with her tongue and sucking lips.

She didn't suck our cocks for very long though, just a minute or two each, but we were diamond hard and pointing straight at the ceiling when she stood and put her top back on and left us to wait for the girls.

"I'm fucking pumped," Jack said, and he slapped his cock against mine hard. "This is going to be fucking awesome."

"Fuck yeah, buddy," I said.

We sat on separate sofas, angled so that we could watch the landing at the top of the stairs for when the ladies came down.

They came down one at a time, all dressed in various colors of bras and panties and heels, and we watched them and slowly stroked our cocks.

First was Stephanie, her gorgeous dark hair falling around her brown shoulders and big jiggling boobs. She wore a lacy pastel green bra, through which you could see the dark brown of her nipples, and white panties that hugged her ass perfectly. Next was Amanda, the gorgeous red-head's huge tits barely contained in the cups of white bra. Their heels clicked on the tile floor as they reached the bottom of the stairs and lined up in the living room in front of us.

Jack and I sat back watching and slowly stroking our cocks.

Next down the stairs was Nicole. She was the tallest of Laura's group, with the darkest skin and smallest boobs, although that wasn't saying much. To me they appeared to be the same size as Kaylee's and just as wonderful to watch as she walked down the stairs and joined Stephanie and Amanda. Britney was next, Laura's busty and beautiful blonde little sister smiled at both of us as she marched down the stairs with her incredible tits bouncing around in her black bra. Courtney came next, beautiful chestnut hair bouncing with her steps. Next up was maid-of-honor Sabrina, her blonde hair pulled up and her wonderful tits on tantalizing display in her sexy underwear.

Finally Laura appeared at the top of the stairs and made her way down. She was already naked, except for her shoes. Her wonderful tits bounced as she came down the stairs, and her perfect butt along with them.

"I couldn't find anything I liked," she said with a laugh.

"And you're also a big ol' slut," Sabrina said before kissing her best friend. "Fuck, you are so fucking hot."

Sabrina and Laura started making out where they stood. Britney and Amanda and Stephanie walked over to Jack. Nicole and Courtney came over to me. Laura's big sister got to me first, and she wasted no time getting my cock in her mouth after getting on all fours on the sofa beside me. I squeezed her boobs gently before reaching down to grab her beautiful ass while she sucked my cock.

Nicole got on the couch on my left and kissed me and I held her in my free arm and tangled my tongue with hers. I slipped my hand down the back of her panties and took a good hard squeeze of her big soft butt cheek.

"Help Courtney suck my cock," I murmured. I couldn't reach her ass anymore when she got down onto the floor between my feet, but the loss was more than offset by the wonderful hot suction of her mouth when Courtney pointed my cock at her face. I watched as they licked and sucked their way up and down my free-standing fuck-pole. "Oh fuck, that feels so good," I groaned.

Nicole worked her way down the underside of my shaft with her tongue until that warm mouth muscle was on my ball sack. Courtney sucked hard on my cock head while Nicole sucked my heavy nuts one at a time.

"Oh motherFUCK!" Jack bellowed. "Just like that. Suck my cock and my balls!"

He was standing now, with Britney, Amanda, and Stephanie all kneeling on the fluffy rug in front of him and beneath him. Stephanie had one of his big bloated balls in her mouth and Britney and Amanda were licking up and down the sides of his cock.

I rolled my hips up and spread my legs a bit wider and to my delight, Nicole immediately dropped my balls out of her mouth and licked my asshole.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "Oh my god, you two are so fucking hot! It feels so fucking good!"

I slipped a hand down Courtney's tummy and into her panties, through a soft patch of hair and onto her gooey opening. "Your pussy is already so wet, Courtney. You want to get fucked so bad, don't you?"

I put my middle finger inside her and she moaned onto my cock. Nicole was back to licking my shaft, but she was working up and down from Courtney's lips, over my cock, spending plenty of time on my balls before licking my asshole again.

"Let me see those tits while you suck my cock," I said. They took turns, Nicole sucking my cock while Courtney took off her bra, freeing those big luscious boobs from their lacy prison. Then Courtney took over sucking my cock so Nicole could take off her bra, after which she cupped her tits in her hands and gave the jiggly brown globes a few shakes for me before she returned her mouth to my cock and balls.

"Oh my god, you beautiful babes are going to make me fucking cum already," I said. "I want you to share this fucking load. Let me stand up."

Once I was on my feet with Nicole and Courtney kneeling in front of me, I let the tightness in my balls spill over into an orgasm, and Nicole got my cock head in her mouth just as it started to belch thick ropes of cum. She swallowed a gulp or two before Courtney managed to take my cock out of her mouth and suck it into her own. My third big spurt of cream splashed all over Courtney's face before she could start sucking, and she swallowed once before letting me fill her mouth with spunk. Nicole stole my cum-covered cock back and Courtney held my cum in her mouth while the dark-skinned beauty collected the rest of my load on her tongue.

"Holy fuck, oh my fuck yes," I chanted while I filled their mouths with cum. I stood back and stroked my cock to watch them make out and dribble cum all over each other's faces and chests and tits.

They smiled at each other when they parted. "Suck my pussy while Will fucks you," Nicole said.

"Fuck yes," Courtney said.

While they scrambled to take off their panties and take their positions on the sofa, I took a few seconds to watch Jack start to stuff his cock into Amanda's pussy. She was on the middle cushion of the other sofa, holding her massive melons together on her chest while Jack slowly buried his huge cock in her cunt. On either side of them, Stephanie and Britney waited in identical poses for Jack to fuck their pussies. Laura and Sabrina were still on their own, together on the plush rug between the sofas. Sabrina was naked now, and she was hungrily slurping Laura's pussy, making her friend gasp and moan and buck her hips on the floor. Laura caught me looking and smiled at me and then pointed behind me with her eyes, directing my attention to her big sister, who had just started eating Nicole's pussy. Fuck her, she mouthed silently.

I turned away from my gorgeous ex-girlfriend to her beautiful pussy-munching older sister. Courtney's perfect plump butt was in the air and her panties were still on, so I pulled them to the side and stuffed my spit-and-cum-soaked cock into her pussy from behind. She screamed into Nicole's pussy and pushed back against me, forcing my cock deeper.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Courtney," I said. "So fucking tight and juicy, fuck yes."

"Oh fuck, lick my cunt just like that!" Nicole wailed. "Suck my pussy good while Will fucks you with his bigass dick."

Over the bond, I felt Sophie surge bright with the power. She had a cock in her pussy and another in her ass and a third in her mouth. I focused on her a little harder and saw a quick glimpse of what she saw, three more guys hovering around with their cocks hard waiting for a turn in one of her eager holes.

Fuckin' take those cocks, baby, Jack said in our bonded minds. A mile away, his wife was getting fucked by six guys at once and she was cumming hard and screaming onto the cock in her mouth.

Back in my own body I started fucking Courtney harder, knowing the sensations were traveling back over the bond to Sophie and to the rest of my lovers. My connections to Eva and Becky and Kaylee and Leanne were somewhat muted because they weren't having sex at the moment, but I had the usual sense of which direction they were in, all of them together, probably exploring the boardwalk like the rest of our crew was.

Courtney's pussy clamped down hard on my cock, forcing me to hold where I was, with about three quarters of my length buried inside her clenching cumming cunt. She raised her face from Nicole's pussy and screamed, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!"

"Cum all over this fucking cock, baby," I groaned.

Nicole bucked her hips in the air and slapped her pussy as the tail end of her own orgasm passed. "Let me taste," she said, getting to the floor on her knees right next to me.

"Just a sec," I said. "Her pussy is really fucking tight right now."

"Oh holy FUCK!" Courtney screamed. The waves of her orgasm covered my cock with cum until she finally released me, tumbling to the cushions and gasping for breath.

My cock was glistening and slick with girl-cum when I presented it to Nicole to suck. "Fuck yeah, Nicole, taste that pussy. Taste that pussy on my cock. Look up at me. Let me see those pretty eyes with my cock in your mouth," I grunted.

Nicole's warm brown eyes locked onto mine and she sucked and licked and slurped until my cock was cleaned of Courtney's cum, but thoroughly coated in spit. "Fuck me," she said when she finally popped my cock out of her mouth. She got on all fours on the floor, facing to where Jack was fucking Stephanie hard while the dusky beauty shrieked and thrashed and came all over his cock.

I stuffed my cock into her soaking wet pussy and she threw back her thick black curls and howled with delight and fucked me right back. "Give me that fucking dick!" she wailed. "Fuck my pussy hard with your fat fucking cock!"

Sabrina and Laura disentangled themselves after Laura came in her maid of honor's mouth again. Laura moved over to suck Jack's cock in between pussies, and Sabrina joined me and Nicole. The busty blonde smiled at me and reached under Nicole's body. I felt her fingers brush over my balls and the exposed portion of my cock and Nicole's pussy before she started rubbing her friend's clit while I fucked her. Almost immediately Nicole was cumming hard all over my cock.

"MOTHERFUCK!" she shrieked. "FUCKING FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!"

"Fuck yes, cum all over this fucking cock!" I growled. "Taste this pussy, Sabrina."

I pulled my cock out of Nicole's perfect pussy and Sabrina sucked hard on the head while swirling Nicole's cum around my shaft with both hands. "Fuck me next," she said. "Courtney, go switch places with Britney. Nicole, up on the sofa just like the others."

Sabrina got in the middle and spread her legs wide for me and I happily plunged my cock into her pussy as deep as it would go and grabbed on to her big fat tits to hold while I fucked her. Nicole, still not quite done cumming, shakily took her place to Sabrina's right, and a few seconds later, Britney appeared to match their positions on the left. Now, like Jack, I could move left and right, back and forth, fucking all three of them hard and fast and deep. I made Sabrina cum all over my cock before I started fucking Britney. I pumped my hard cock deep into my ex-girlfriend's little sister's pussy and squeezed her big beautiful tits.

"Oh my fucking god I love your fucking cock!" Britney screamed.

I lost some of my sense of time as pleasure wiped clean most of my conscious mind. All I could think about was the tight pussies I was fucking and the beautiful tits that bounced in front of me. Laura was working her way around the room, and occasionally she would interrupt me to suck my cock and taste the mix of pussy juices all over it. She was the only one of the women who hadn't been fucked since we started.

"Do you want this cock?" I said on one of her cock-sucking interruptions, as she sucked Britney's pussy cum off my cock. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She took my cock out of her mouth and smiled. "Yes, but not yet," she said. "I think I'll wait until this afternoon when you all fuck me."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "Now help me stuff this cock in Sabrina's pussy."

Laura grabbed my cock hard around the base and used it to turn my body toward Sabrina, who had her middle and ring finger stuffed in her pussy. She was squeezing one of her gorgeous round melons with her other hand while she fucked herself.

"Put it in," she gasped. "Put your fat cock back in my pussy."

Stephanie appeared on my right and kissed Nicole and took the darker-skinned hottie's place. There was cum leaking out of her pussy when she spread her legs wide, Jack's cum. I knew it would be delicious to suck out of a pussy I'd never tasted, so I asked them to rearrange before I started fucking Sabrina again.

"Sabrina, you ride my cock while I sit on the couch," I said. "Stephanie, I want to suck your pussy while Sabrina rides my cock."

"What about me?" Britney said with a cute, albeit clearly fake pout.

"You lick my balls and cock and Sabrina's pussy and asshole," I said. "When I cum in Sabrina's pussy I want you to suck it out of her and feed it to Laura."

I sat on the sofa and pointed my cock straight up in the air for Sabrina, who reached down and grabbed it and aimed it at her pussy as she descended, impaling herself on my long thick fuck-meat. I grabbed her tits as she started to ride me and sucked them each for a few seconds before Stephanie pushed me back against the backrest and put her pussy in my face. She set one foot on the back of the sofa and planted the other beside me, opening her pussy wide for my sucking lips and probing tongue. I tasted the familiar flavor of Jack's creamy fuck-sauce first and the new flavor of Stephanie's pussy next. I moaned into her cunt while I sucked and slurped and swallowed my best friend's cum out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Britney dragged her tongue up from between my balls, over the base of my shaft where my cock disappeared over and over into Sabrina's pussy, and further still to tongue Sabrina's asshole.

Sabrina rode my cock hard, bouncing up and down on my lap for a few dozen long deep strokes, then settling down with my cock buried inside her pussy as far as it would go and grinding her hips down hard to make herself cum.

"This cock feels so fucking good!" Sabrina screamed.

"Oh my God!" Stephanie wailed. "Suck my pussy just like that! Make me cum, Will! Make my pussy cum!"

With Sabrina fully in control on my cock, using it to make herself cum, I was able to focus on doing exactly what Stephanie wanted. Part of it was her verbal pleas to keep doing what I was doing, but the Lake power allowed me to feel her pleasure and I could taste her oncoming orgasm as I licked her pussy closer to the point of no return. I reached around her to grab one of Sabrina's tits and up to grab one of Stephanie's and I sucked her pussy while she came in my mouth and Sabrina fucked my cock. Britney sucked on one of my balls for a few seconds before it tightened up and I started to pump my spunk deep into Sabrina's cunt. I groaned into Stephanie's pussy as my churning balls delivered their fat creamy load up through my cock.

"You're cumming inside me!" Sabrina cried. "I can feel your cum shooting in my pussy!"

"Fuck yeah you're making me cum!" Stephanie wailed.

"Oh my god, yes, Will," Britney teased. "Pump that hot fucking load right into Sabrina's pussy for me."

Finally Stephanie and Sabrina both tumbled off of me, one to either side as they quaked and thrashed in their orgasms. Britney quickly glued her lips to Sabrina's pussy and then Laura was there, sucking my cock again.

"You're doing such a good job with this amazing cock," she said in between deep sucks. "You're still so fucking hard. Derek can go two or three times in a row most days, but nothing like this."

"That might start to change after this weekend," I said. "What we have seems to be getting more, um, contagious."

"Tina calls it the Lake Effect," Laura said. We stood up together. Our orgy was paused. Water break. Smoke break. I half-emptied my water bottle and took a few deep hits of pungent cannabis. Jack and I were both still hard.

"It's getting stronger, we think," I said. "Like whatever power rests in the Lake is, I don't know, waking up I guess. Have you ever been up there?"

"No," she said. "But we're going after our week here. So we'll probably see you up there."

"You're going to love it," I said.

"I love this," she said, grabbing my hard cock and pulling me closer. "I missed your cock so bad after we broke up."

I thought of that time, three weeks of deep depression until Jack and Sophie brought me to the Lake and pulled me out of it. Falling in love with Eva had made the post-Laura period feel like one bad afternoon in my memory.

"And then when I struck out trying to booty-call you, I couldn't believe it," she laughed.

"I was busy falling in love with Eva and getting my cock fucked half-way off at the Lake," I said with a shrug as she slipped both hands up and down my cock.

"I think things worked out pretty well for both of us," she said. "But I'm really glad I get to suck and fuck this beautiful cock again for a while this weekend."

I turned her away from me and grabbed her left breast with my left hand and slipped my right down her tummy and between her legs. She shivered in my arms and moaned and pressed her ass against my hard cock as I put my middle and ring fingers in her pussy. She was soaking wet and hot and tight.

"Me and my friends are going to fuck this hole hard in a couple hours," I whispered in her ear.

Her pussy clenched on my fingers and she moaned louder. "Not just that hole," she said.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and lifted my hand to her face so she could suck them clean. "This hole too," I said. She moaned onto my fingers as she tasted and sucked her own pussy juices and pushed her ass against my cock over and over.

I let go of her boob and turned her slightly away from me and slapped both of her plump round butt cheeks one at a time, SMACK, SMACK! Then I slid my hand down between those soft globes and found her pussy again, from the back this time. I sank the same two fingers inside her and soaked them with her pussy juice before pulling them out and pressing my middle finger into her asshole.