A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUUUCK!" Veronica screamed. "You're fucking me SO FUCKING GOOD!"

When she couldn't take any more, she slapped Amanda's hand away and scooted back on the bed and held her hand over her pussy and rocked in pleasure as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses. I grabbed my slick cock around the base and Amanda opened her legs for me and I stuffed it in her pussy.

The curvy redhead howled wordlessly as I frantically fucked her pussy, my heavy balls slapping against her ass as I drove my cock as deep into her cunt as I could.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Amanda, FUCK!"

I grabbed her huge heaving tits and squeezed them in my hands and pressed them together on her chest and fucked her pussy hard and fast. Her juicy cunt covered my cock with cum, and I pulled out and presented it to Veronica to suck when the older woman rolled up onto her knees beside us.

"Fuck yes, taste that pussy on my cock, Veronica," I groaned. "Amanda's pussy tastes really good, doesn't it?"

"She knows what my pussy tastes like already," Amanda giggled.

Veronica popped my cock out of her mouth. "Yes, baby, I do, but it never gets old."

"Is that big cock almost ready to give us some cum?" Amanda whined. "Maybe you can cum all over my big fat tits and Veronica can lick it off me."

"I'm getting there," I said. "But I think I need to fuck both of these perfect pussies for a few more minutes first."

"Fuck yeah baby," Veronica said. Dropping to her hands and knees in front of me and pressing her ass back against my cock. "Put that fat fucking cock in my cunt again!"

Amanda scooted up on the bed and opened her legs in front of Veronica, who muffled her own howls of pleasure in the younger woman's pussy as I stuffed my cock back into her juicy cunt.

"Oh my god fuck yes, that is so fucking sexy," I groaned. "Eat that pussy while I fuck you! Tongue that juicy fucking hole!"

Veronica's big tits swung wildly beneath her as I slammed my cock into her pussy over and over again. The motion of the bed made Amanda's mammoth melons undulate and heave as Veronica screamed into her pussy.

"Lick my fucking clit just like that, fuck yes!" Amanda whined. "Is Will's big cock fucking you good?"

"AH CHRIST FUCKER FUCK!" Veronica shrieked as I pulled her hair back and detached her sucking mouth from Amanda's pussy. "I'm gonna cum all over this FUCKING COCK!"

Her pussy clamped down on me and she squirted her cum all over my cock and balls, then she crawled forward and dislodged my cock, which sprang up and slapped wetly against my stomach. Veronica rolled onto the bed beside Amanda and I took the beautiful redhead's legs and pulled her toward me and buried my cock in her pussy. I held her hips and fucked her hard and watched with delight as her big beautiful boobs heaved and crashed on her chest.

"I'm gonna cum," I said. "I'm really close. Your perfect tight pussy is going to make me fucking cum!"

Amanda grabbed her tits and squeezed them together on her chest and Veronica rolled over to to suck each of her nipples one at a time while my thrusts became shorter and faster. They looked up at me together as my balls started to churn and pump. I pulled my cock out of Amanda's pussy and grabbed the slick shaft in my right hand and jacked hard up and down its length.

"Give us that cum!" Veronica teased.

"Cum all over my fucking tits!" Amanda wailed.

"FUCK HERE IT FUCKING CUMS!" I roared. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

A big thick rope of hot cock cream shot out and splattered against the lower slopes of Amanda's twin mountains of tit-flesh. A second volley shot clean over her tits and landed on her face and in her hair and on the pillow behind her. The next few jets of spunk I was able to send streaking over her incredible tits, up and down and across, until the pumping in my balls slowed and subsided and the last few spurts of cum landed on her stomach and on her pussy.

Veronica leaned forward and sucked the last dangling glob of cum off my cock, along with the copious coating of pussy juice she and Amanda had covered me with. She swallowed the cum and then went to work dragging her tongue around Amanda's huge tits, licking up big hot gobs of cum and swallowing some, feeding others to Amanda. I sat back on my heels stroking my cock and watching them share my cum and listening to the various sounds of sexual ecstasy still in progress inside and outside the house.

They both kissed me and I tasted my cum on their tongues before they left me to find something to wear. The temperature had cooled quickly with the descent of night, so I put on my sweatpants and a t-shirt before going back down to the patio to find my discarded flip-flops.

We had banished some of the sexual tension with our spontaneous fuck-pairings, and now the party was a little more like a regular party, although perhaps with a bit more nudity. Jack and I partnered up for some beer pong and won seven or eight games in a row, and we were treated extended flashes of boobs every time we won. I nursed a drink and switched to water, but I partook liberally in the passing joints and blunts. People started to make their way into the house to find somewhere to sleep around eleven, most of us wanting to save our energy for tomorrow.

Jack and I had no need to save our energy, and we only needed two or three hours of sleep, so we found ourselves sitting around the fire at midnight, and I toasted him a nightcap sip of bourbon.

"Does it feel like we're sitting on top of a rocket to you?" he said. "Not in a bad way, I guess, just, like something big is happening, like it's already started."

"Honestly I've felt like that ever since Halloween," I said. It was the night the bond had expanded and joined all six of us. "But yeah since two weeks ago, accidentally bonding Leanne, and feeling the Lake power just get stronger. It feels like we're heading toward something."

"Whatever it is, I think it will happen at the Lake," he said.

Almost definitely, Becky added. You two should meet us on the beach, we're about to go for a walk. Everyone else went to bed.

On our way, Jack replied.

It was dark and a bit foggy, and the remaining lights of the strip were reduced to a polychromatic glow by the mist and the distance of low tide as we strolled the shore and felt the approach of our lovers. All five of them.

The houses were about a mile of beach apart, and where we met in the middle the boardwalk was obscured further by a small section of grassy dunes. We didn't say anything when we met, not even across the bond, I just took Eva into my arms and kissed her, then Becky, then Kaylee, then Sophie, then Leanne. Jack greeted them all the same way and we started taking off our clothes. We fucked on the damp hard sand, I licked and probed their pussies and tasted their cum. They sucked our cocks and swallowed and swapped our cum. The first time someone walked by in the dark I thought we were in trouble, but they seemed to not even notice us. But we all noticed the way Becky drew our power into herself over the bond and willed them not to notice us. The same thing happened again thirty minutes later when two police officers walked by on the lookout for exactly the sort of thing we were doing. Becky did something with the power, and the officers never knew we were even there. I fucked her in the sand before I fucked Eva, who whispered her love to me in my ear. I fucked Kaylee and Leanne, who did the same. I fucked Sophie, my best friend's wife, and came inside her while I sucked on her tits. We were there for two hours, and the power kept getting stronger.

* * *

I woke up at five in the morning on a sofa out on the patio with an erection so hard it felt like it would rip through my sweatpants. I jogged down to the water and looked around quickly before dropping my pants and running headlong and hard-cocked into the surf. The cold and salt of the water woke me fully and helped to drop my erection to a more manageable state. I put my pants on my wet body and walked back to the patio before stripping them off again to let myself dry in the light of the rising sun. I stood naked on the patio for a few minutes in the warming rays before I felt the heartbeat of someone behind me.

I turned to find Laura's younger sister Britney looking at me and biting her lip. She was wearing little shorts that looked like a comfy soft material and hugged her wonderful ass beautifully. Her top was a white spaghetti strap tank top that held her boobs slightly up and together and provided a tantalizing view of cleavage. My cock started to stand back up.

Britney took off her shorts, and then her panties, and walked up to me in nothing but the tank top. She grabbed my cock and rose up on her toes to kiss me.

"I watched you fuck my sister once," she said. "Your big cock made my pussy so wet. I think about it all the time still when I touch my pussy."

"That's very sneaky of you," I said. "Although I guess there was a stretch when we weren't being too careful about our privacy."

"You guys didn't know I was home and you fucked out by the pool," she giggled. "It was really hot."

She slipped her cool fingers up and down the length of my hard cock. I put my hands on her naked hips and slid one of them up her side and grabbed her big plump breast through the stretched fabric of her tank top.

"I remember that day very well," I said. It had been an exciting and intense fuck with Laura. "Is that why you let me see these incredible tits a couple days later?"

I tugged gently at the top edge of her tank top to expose a little more creamy bosom, remembering the way Britney had smiled at me in the mirror as she stood there topless applying her makeup before she giggled and closed the bathroom door.

She smiled up at me and kissed me again. "I want you to see them again," she said.

"I saw them last night," I said, tugging a little more on her top. "They look even better than they did two years ago."

She squeezed my cock. "I want you to touch them and suck them," she said. "And I really, really want you to fuck me."

I pulled down the front of her tank top and scooped her tits out and left them hanging out of her top in the morning air. I grabbed them and squeezed them and leaned over to lick and suck them, dragging my tongue over her skin and feeling the hardness of her nipples with my mouth.

"Oh my god, Will, yes," she gasped. "Suck on my tits!"

I pulled the straps down over her shoulders and she freed her arms, leaving the top bunched up around her stomach just below her big luscious tits. She led me by the cock to the patio sofa I'd slept on and got onto the cushion on her knees and started sucking my cock.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned. "Fuck yes, that feels so fucking good, Britney."

"It's so fucking big," she said. "I love it."

"Suck it," I said. "Suck my fucking cock."

I watched her boobs sway and jiggle as she worked her head and hands up and down my prick, slurping and sucking and licking every inch, with a few long slow sucks on my heavy dangling balls.

I felt Jack begin to wake in the house, and I could feel the hardness of his morning wood like always. I felt a few seconds later when someone started sucking his cock.

"Feel how wet my pussy is," Britney said.

I slipped a hand under her body to squeeze her big swinging tits first, then slid it down her back and over her plump bum and between her cheeks. I touched her asshole first with the tip of my middle finger and she uttered a muffled yelp onto my cock before I continued down and sank my middle and ring fingers into her pussy.

"Your pussy feels really fucking nice and wet, Britney" I said as I began to finger-fuck her tight juicy little hole. "It feels like you might need to get fucked pretty soon."

Her moan onto my cock was long and loud, and it sent shivers and vibrations of pleasure through its length and right down to my balls. I started to leak pre-cum into her sucking mouth.

"Let me sit down and you can ride my cock," I said.

"Fuck yes," she said after popping my cock out of her mouth. "I love getting fucked first thing in the morning."

She stood back up on the patio and waited for me to sit on the sofa, leaning back with my butt close to the edge and my free-standing cock pointing straight up in the air. She climbed into my lap and reached down and grabbed my cock and pressed the head against her slippery entrance and dropped herself down.

"Oh fuck it feels really fucking good!" she gasped. "Your cock is really fucking big, Will!"

I held one hand on her butt and the other on her boob and helped her fuck herself up and down on my pulsing fuck-pole.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Britney," I said. "Ride my cock and cum all over me."

She took control of the pace and depth and I focused my attention on her heaving tits, clapping them together on my face as I licked and sucked. Robert came out of the house naked, sipping a cup of coffee, and his big black cock started to rise as he watched my cock disappear over and over again into Britney's pussy.

"Oh my fucking god I'm gonna cum," she gasped. "Your cock feels so fucking good, Will!"

"Fuck yes," I said. "Let me feel this pussy cum. Perfect tight little pussy feels so fucking good on my cock."

Britney's pussy clamped down hard on my cock and she stopped riding with about half of my length buried in her cunt and she gasped and moaned into my shoulder as an orgasm bloomed out from her center and her pussy covered my cock with cum. She climbed off me and rolled onto the sofa beside me and I watched her buck and wiggle and play with her pussy.

I glanced up at Robert and gave him a grin and admired the sight of his big rock-hard cock standing up in the early morning sunshine. I stood and presented my cum-covered cock to Britney, who quickly leaned forward to start sucking her pussy juices off my long vein-rippled member.

"Taste that pussy on my cock, baby," I groaned. "You rode it so good. I'm going to fuck you hard now."

"YES!" she yelped. "Put it back in my pussy! Fuck me hard!"

I took the base of my cock in my fist and sank the head and first half of my shaft into her juicy pussy. "Holy fuck it feels good," I said.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me, fuck me!"

I grabbed the bunched-up tank top beneath her bouncing tits and held on to it as I pumped my cock deep and hard in her pussy. Behind us I sensed another person join us on the patio, smelled the fresh coffee and yesterday's sun-screen. It was either Nicole or Stephanie. I hadn't been close enough to them for enough time yesterday to be able to tell. I was too busy fucking Britney into a howling orgasm to turn around and look.

"Oh my fucking god yes FUCK ME!" my ex-girlfriend's little sister screamed. "Fuck my pussy! I'm gonna cum again!"

"I'm gonna cum too, Brit," I said. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"AAAAAH FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed. "I'M CUMMING!"

Her pussy clenched and spasmed around my cock and I tumbled over the edge into a hard mind-blurring cum. In the abandon of pleasure, the bond strengthened and my partners all felt my orgasm as I did, whether they were awake or still dreaming. My balls pumped big thick spurts of cock cream deep into Britney's pussy, which drew the cum into her with its clenching.

"Oh fuck I can feel your cum!" she wailed. "You're filling me up with cum!"

I collapsed on top of her with my cock buried in her pussy and our combined cum leaking out of her onto the sofa cushion. I kissed her and pressed my chest into her tits and we caught our breath together for a few minutes before I pulled out.

I withdrew my hard cock and Britney sucked a little bit of our cum off the head, but left the rest glistening and gooey.

"That was such a good fuck," she said, and kissed me once more before bouncing into the house without bothering to pick up her discarded shorts.

I turned to see Nicole lowering herself onto Robert's long thick prick, his big brown cock disappearing into the deep pink of her cunt, and her dark skin surrounding it wet with her dripping juices.

I left them to their fun and walked into the house looking for a shower before breakfast.

* * *

The shower in the master suite was running, but the door was open, and I took the chance that whoever it was might not mind some company. I was delighted to see Laura behind the clear glass.

"I was hoping someone would get the message," she said, and she opened the door for me. Before she let me step in she leaned over and opened her mouth for my cock.

"I just fucked Britney," I warned her. She smiled up at me and sucked my cock anyway.

"Get in here," she said. "I'm proud of that little slut. She's determined to get fucked by all seven of you guys this weekend."

"Are you ready to get fucked by all seven of us this afternoon?"

She grabbed my hard cock. "I can't fucking wait," she said. "But I think I need to get fucked by you right now."

She leaned against the wall of the shower and pushed her butt out in my direction. I stepped up behind her and sank my cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I love your fucking cock, Will."

"How did it go last night with Connor and Simon?" I asked as I started pumping her pussy.

"It was so fucking good," she moaned. "Those two huge cocks made me cum so fucking hard I literally passed out."

"I'm glad," I said. "I love the idea of you taking on a bunch of big cocks. I can't wait for us all to rail you at the same time later."

"I'm a lucky girl," she said.

"Does Derek like watching you get fucked?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned as I fucked her pussy and grabbed her tits. "He loves it. The first time Dan fucked me, Derek cummed all over himself."

"So fucking hot," I said. "I love watching Eva and Becky and Kaylee get fucked."

"Did you like fucking my little sister's pussy?"

"Fuck yes," I said. "She's so fucking hot just like her big sister. I came so hard in her pussy."

"Courtney's going to want this cock sometime today too," she said.

"I will try to accommodate," I said. "But right now I just want to fuck you."

"Yes, fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck my pussy hard, baby!"

I was pumping deep and fast in her pussy now, holding her plump tits as my hips smacked into her ass. The hot water showered down on us and I fucked her harder and faster until we were both howling and cumming together. I pumped a hot load of cock cream into her pussy for the third time since she'd shocked me with her arrival.

We showered off together and I watched her get dressed in a fresh bikini before heading down the hall to find some fresh shorts for myself.

* * *

After breakfast, the organized activities for the weekend got underway.

Everyone was back out on the patio, several of us enjoying one of Todd's epic blunts, all of us once again in bathing suits in the summer warmth.

"So you guys want to go play some ski-ball or something?" I said as I passed the blunt back to Robert. He, Todd, Jack and I were the only people still smoking, and I was getting well and truly baked. "While this guy does his one on seven thing?"

"Where do you think you're going, numbnuts?" Jack laughed. "It's going to be two on seven, you're staying here with me."

Todd and Robert laughed at the look on my face.

"It's your bachelor party, smart-ass," I said.

"Would you gentlemen excuse us for a minute?" Jack said, and Todd and Robert graciously walked away with the weed.

Jack put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the face. "Will," he said. "This isn't my bachelor party. This weekend is about all of us." It was obvious from the tone of his voice that he meant all of us who were joined in the bond.

He continued. "The ceremony on Saturday isn't just for me and Sophie, it's for all of us. We might be legally married, but we are with the rest of you, and you are all with us."