A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to fuck this hole too," I said.

"Oh fuck YES!" she wailed as she started to cum. The activities of the last hour had been a long tease for her, as she'd mainly observed and done a bit of licking and sucking. She was getting close to the edge of her orgasm by the time she'd grabbed my cock after our water and smoke break. Now she was cumming with my middle finger stuffed up her ass while she strummed on her clit with her fingers.

Jack was back to fucking and sucking. He lay flat on his back on the floor between the sofas while Britney rode his huge cock and Amanda put her pussy in his mouth.

"Okay that's enough, you too," Courtney said, barging in and forcing me to let go of her quaking younger sister. "Laura gets to hog all the cock later and I want you to cum in my pussy before lunch."

Laura smiled through the fog of her orgasm and gave her big sister the finger. "Go ahead and get that cock if you want it," she said between gasps of pleasure.

Courtney threw herself into my arms, pressing her luscious tits against my chest and trapping my hard cock against her stomach. Her tongue in my mouth tasted like pussy.

When she parted our kiss, she said "You fucked me really good before. But I want you to cum inside me this time."

I smiled and lifted her off the floor and dropped her down on my cock.

"HOLY FUCK!" she screamed. "HOLY FUCK THIS COCK IS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"You love getting fucked by this cock, don't you Courtney?"

A flash across the bond. Eva wasn't at the other house, she was in one of the shops. A mirror, a curtain, a fitting room, an enormous cock in her mouth. She didn't even know the guy's name. I felt how wet her pussy was getting from the perverse excitement of the situation and it made my cock harder in Courtney's pussy.

Suck that massive strange cock, baby, I told her. I could taste him like I was sucking him myself.

He's about to get the fuck of his summer, Eva replied. That pussy feels so good on your cock, baby. Stay with her. Fuck her like you fucking mean it.

I carried Courtney to a large ottoman, lifting her up and down on my cock the entire way there while her plump tits bounced and slapped against my chest and she held tight around my neck with her arms with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I'm going to set you down," I said. I lifted her off my cock and helped her get safely to her feet before she crawled up onto the ottoman on all fours and looked back at me. She reached back with her right hand and pulled one butt cheek, opening up the view and my access to her pussy and asshole. I quickly buried my cock in her pussy and pulled her hips toward me and fucked her hard and deep.

Courtney gripped the upholstery of the ottoman as I pumped my cock as deep inside her as it would go. I noticed for the first time the engagement ring and wedding band on her left ring finger. I grabbed her big swinging tits and held my cock still, deep in her cunt. "Is your husband at the other party?" I asked as she fucked herself back against me, trying to get me start fucking her again.

"No," she gasped. "Fuck! Your cock feels so fucking good! No, he isn't in to this kind of thing. He thinks it's just a few of us ladies lying on the beach this weekend."

"How many cocks have you had in this pussy since yesterday?" I said.

"HOLY FUCK!" she screamed. "Your cock is fucking incredible!"

I smacked her ass while I drilled her cunt. "You didn't answer my question."

"Four!" she gasped. "You and Jack and Robert and Todd!"

"Saving the three biggest for last?" I chuckled. "And your husband doesn't even know, you naughty little slut."

"He can't fuck me like this!" she wailed. "His cock isn't big enough and it never stays hard!"

"You're in the right house if you like big hard cocks," I said. I fucked her hard and fast, drilling my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go on every stroke and Courtney shrieked and bucked and screamed and covered my cock with cum. "Are you ready for me to fill this tight little cheating pussy with cum?"

"FUCK YES!" she screamed. "Fill my married pussy up with your fat fucking load, baby!"

I grabbed her full soft tits and lifted her upper body up and fucked my cock hard up into her pussy. I let myself tumble over the edge of the orgasm I'd been riding since I'd set her down on the ottoman and my churning balls delivered another torrent of spunk deep into Courtney's cumming pussy.

"Your tight pussy is making me cum so fucking good!" I roared as jets of cock cream exploded into her cunt.

"I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING RIGHT IN MY PUSSY!" she screamed. "HOLY FUCK I CAN'T STOP FUCKING CUMMING!"

I tumbled forward with my cock still buried in her pussy as the last of my load pulsed out of me and into her. Courtney gasped for breath beneath me as she started to recover from her mind-shattering orgasm. We were both sweaty and our mixed cum was dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jack barked from behind me. "All of you line up on the floor!"

I pulled my cock out of Courtney's pussy so she could relocate to the rug with the others, taking her place on her knees in front of Jack while he pumped his massive member. Only Laura remained standing, and she added her own hand to the stroking and pumping action on Jack's cock and aimed him at her bridesmaids as he started to cum.

"Oh fuck yeah just like that!" he groaned. "Here it fucking cums!"

I smiled and slowly stroked my slick partially deflated prick and watched my best friend hose down the six gorgeous babes in front of him with long thick ropes of hot cum. When the majority of his load had been sprayed all over their faces and tits, they leaned in and took turns sucking his cock, and Laura joined them.

Jack took a minute or two to enjoy the vision of seven squirming naked women competing for his cock before I strolled in and gave them another cock to suck.

My cock quickly returned to full hardness as Britney and then Stephanie and then Amanda sucked it.

"Oh my God, ladies," Jack gasped. "This was fucking amazing!"

"I completely agree," I said.

"Excellent timing, people!" Veronica called down from the top of the stairs. "Lunch will be here in fifteen."

* * *

The boys returned just as Jack and I and the girls were starting to dig in to catered tacos and rice. I ate a large plate and drank plenty of water and went inside for a piss and a power nap. When I emerged from the master bath, I found Veronica sucking a preposterously huge cock on the bed. I didn't know the man, and it was difficult to gauge his age, but at first I thought he was Luke. But no, he was older, fifty or maybe more. His height and build and coloring were all similar to Luke's and his incredible cock certainly bore a resemblance. I could sense the Lake power in him, strong and deep, but he wasn't Luke. The way people absorbed and shared the power was always unique to the person. That's how we could tell through the bond who was who. This man looked a lot like Luke, maybe an older brother, but he was definitely not the sex wizard from last year's bonfire orgy.

I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt from lunch time, but my cock immediately hardened upon the discovery of Veronica sucking that massive prick.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and smiled at me. "This is my husband James," she said.

"Vee tells me you gave her a really good fuck last night," James said. He reached to shake my hand while his wife went back to sucking his cock.

"She's incredible," I said. "I can't really take much credit."

"Bullshit," he said with a chuckle. "I can feel the Lake on you, Will. You must have caught a full blast like I did. Care to join us?"

"I am very, very tempted," I said, squeezing my hard cock through my shorts and making sure they could see its condition. Caught a full blast? I sent over the bond.

Like when we fucked Luke and Rebekah, Eva answered.

Some people soak up the Lake power gradually, Becky said. Some people get it all at once.

"But I can't," I continued, out loud, to Veronica and James. "I need a quick nap before we gangbang Laura."