All Comments on 'A Week at the Lake Cabin'

by Tf8008

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

I hope you add another chapter to this the plot twist opens so many opportunities

Big JayBig Jayover 2 years ago

That was very well done.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 2 years ago

Good story…. However, I personally would have loved for him to cum in her unprotected pussy, and knocked up his lovely niece. It wouldn’t have been too out of line for him to have fucked his sister-in-law law too, and knocked her up too. Then he could have fucked them both while pregnant at the family’s Christmas get together. And fucked another baby into each of them the following summer, while enjoying their milk filled, even bigger breasts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, he really needs to fuck his SIL.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, if the shitting and constantly talking about shitting wasn't enough, he won't have sex with his wife? We are supposed to buy that? This story was total BS and I got bored when he wouldn't fuck his wife. No horny guy is going to turn pussy away. He would just think about his niece and imagine he was banging her! Maybe write more about that and less about his bathroom habits.

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2over 2 years ago

ALWAYS bitches with HUGE TITS

Tf8008Tf8008over 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous "This story was total BS and I got bored when he wouldn't fuck his wife. No horny guy is going to turn pussy away. He would just think about his niece and imagine he was banging her!"

Damn, I'm sorry you didn't get to the part where that very thing happens. Sorry, man :(

Tf8008Tf8008over 2 years agoAuthor

@collin4xxx Haha, I like your style, man :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story and well told with a great ending. I was surprised that Jordan didn't eat Ashley's pussy while they were in the water at the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic work... Thoroughly enjoyed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story-any chance of a part 2?

TLMorganTLMorganover 2 years ago

He has to fuck her tease of a mom next and then perhaps both of them!

Algren1Algren1over 2 years ago

Excellent work fella.

dbsidedbsideover 2 years ago

Ill wait for next year a the lake cabin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

6 pages about big cow tits. Gross!!! If you like big tits that much, buy a Holsten cow.

Wood_Wood_over 2 years ago

Wow, I had to read it again to fully aprreciate the tit play with Jessica... Gotta love heavy braless tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly written, well done. Def need a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Loved the twist ending, "they both know we're out here".

Should have him eat both her holes out next time, have her do a buttplug SC. Then when they fuck again if she's not got her pill, he can fuck her sweet ass, give her a nice anal creampie.

If they're all in on it though, should have them all pounce on him together. With three pairs of breasts, he'd be like a kid in a candy shop.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Jordan was a real dick .. didn’t like his character at all .. kind of ruined the story for me ..

8469guy8469guyover 2 years ago

I gave it a v it was a good story. I know this sounds nitpicky but a couple of details stood out. They were a little bit late leaving on there 10 hour drive but when they got there he rolled down his windows to smell the early morning air. Another one was the Tide washing away the previous day's sandcastles. It was a lake wasn't it?

Erotic84Erotic84over 2 years ago

Very hot. I really hope that there's a part 2. Left us wondering what happened when he got back to his wife. Sounds promising for him with his sister in law too. Please do more!

Longshnks69Longshnks69over 2 years ago

There must be a part 2, especially after that closing remark. Mom and Ashley, or all 3!!!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

I'm a tit man myself but, I fell asleep in the middle of page 3. You talked about titties so much it got boring. Plus, he turned down own wife who is gorgeous and has big boobs. He'd rather jerk off. What an ass.

Tf8008Tf8008about 2 years agoAuthor

@LegallySane Thank you for the feedback. He actually fucks his wife at the bottom of page 3, so I'm sorry you didn't make it that far :(

I admit there's a lot of buildup with his desire to rather jerk off, but I guess that's only just because of the newfound lust he developed for his niece. I'm certain you would love the second half of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. There was a bit of lack of tension in the beginning, but not overly so. Personally when I hear a girl is unprotected in fantasy world I'm hoping for a pregnancy risk creampie. That's my only complaint really. Other than that I think you did a great job outside my personal tastes and preferences.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Eh. Some things that got my attention: "quiet thunder"? Not familiar with that particular concept. The obsession with tits plus the repetitive jerk-off trips to the bathroom became so frequent as to be very trite. No hope for this story except for the possibility of a following chapter based on the last statement 'They both know we're out here.'

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

Cum dreams that I'd LOVE to feel come true. Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTf8008@Tf8008
Long time reader, new member. Former author and writer of normally tasteful and family friendly works. Had a family and stopped writing, but thought this would be fun.