A Week at the Lake Cabin

Story Info
Wife's busty niece tags along for summer vacation.
19.1k words
4.72
107.5k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tf8008
Tf8008
100 Followers

Author's Note #1 -- The following story is an actual fantasy of mine based on real events. Similar to my previous story about my mother-in-law, the characters in the story are based on my wife's actual family, and they are described and presented almost exactly how they are in real life. As they say, "write what you know," right? ;)

Author's Note #2 -- Not too far into this story, there is a conversation between three women. This is based on an actual conversation that I had the (mis?)fortune of being around for. As well, there is a video mentioned in the story, which is also based on a real video. These two things brought to life a new fantasy for me, and now here it is in writing.

Author's Note #3 -- This is also my submission for the 2021 Summer Lovin' contest. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

--- --- --- --- ---

A Week at the Lake Cabin

"Hurry the fuck up, Jordan!" my wife yelled from the bottom of the stairs across the house.

"I'm pushing as best as I can, Melissa!" I yelled back from my porcelain throne. This was the third time I'd been in the bathroom in the last two hours; my body kept reminding me of how nervous I was in the form of shit, despite being in a hurry now. The whole family was packed and ready to go on our first road trip in over two years, because now that the Covid lockdowns had been lifted, everybody in the whole area was ready to go out and see distant family members, just in time for summer.

For me, however, I was especially nervous, as I normally am every time I know I'm going to see my wife's sister, Jessica. God damn how badly I wanted to see her again. I couldn't wait to see her beautiful face, give her a big hug and feel her gigantic natural breasts press up against me. Seeing her is always a great highlight in my life.

When I was finally finished in the bathroom, I wiped my ass, flushed the toilet, and washed my hands thoroughly, which has now become a very common thing since everyone basically had to be taught all over again how to wash their hands. I exited the bathroom and made my way down the hallway, and as I turned the corner, I looked down the stairs and saw my wife standing there, hands on her hips scowling at me. Her blonde ponytail was messier than it was a few minutes ago, like she had been roughing up her hair in frustration. She was wearing a black tank top of her favorite rock band, highlighting her alabaster skin. It loose fitting for the hot weather, displaying her sexy black and grey floral chest tattoo, which merged into her cherry blossom half-sleeves, as well as decent cleavage from her big (but still smaller than her sister's) 38DDs.

"You and your fucking ass are going to make us hit heavy traffic now," she scolded. "I knew we should've gotten up earlier. I knew we sh..."

Blah blah blah nag nag nag. That's all I could hear anymore at this point. "Whatever, I'm sorry, let's just go," I said. Sometimes I feel like I picked the wrong sister for a number of reasons, but to be honest, Melissa was a good person and a great wife. She's just easily frustrated and impatient, which often sets me off. I put on my shoes, locked the door, and followed Melissa to our still-running SUV, where our six and ten-year-old son and daughter were waiting patiently in the back seat, enjoying the air conditioning and the sounds of whatever was playing in their earbuds.

I hopped into the driver's seat and Melissa got in the passenger seat. I turned to my children to make sure their seatbelts were on, they smiled and gave me a thumbs up, then diverted their attention back to their entertainment devices. I smiled back and began to roll out of the driveway. The kids and I waved goodbye to the neighbor's husky laying down in their yard, enjoying the late morning sun.

As we navigated around our suburban streets, we looked at all the people out enjoying the hot weather. Children playing in yard sprinklers, men and women out jogging, some with their dogs. But as we turned onto a main road, suddenly I was tasked with weaving through the heavy traffic that Melissa warned me about.

"See?" she scolded. "I fucking told you. I knew this was going to happen. I knew th..."

Oh my god... just shut the fuck up, I thought. I swear to fucking god I will tie you to a chair and fuck your sister right in front of you.

Thankfully, once we were out of the city and on the long, smooth highway, her nagging stopped. Now we were able to enjoy the ten hour drive to the lake, where I had rented a large cabin there for the week. All I could think about was what Jessica would be wearing. Would she still wear that one piece bathing suit that showed off her massive cleavage? Or did she finally gain more confidence in her body during the pandemic to wear a bikini? My dick started to harden in my pants as I thought about her, and how much I would love to fuck those gorgeous globes of hers, or watch them bounce as she rode on my cock. I reached down to adjust it, and Melissa looked at me.

"Mmmm what are you thinking about?" she smirked, reaching her hand over to my crotch and began caressing my staff.

"Heh, nothing," I laughed and allowed her to continue rubbing my cock over my shorts. I continued to think about Jessica as my cock hardened even more underneath my wife's hand. I thought about the one and only time I ever got to touch her tits over her shirt, one time at a party that we were at together 15 years ago. Melissa smiled as she kept rubbing my solid phallus, but then my son yelled out from behind her that he had to pee.

We continued on down the road, only stopping for bathroom breaks twice and gas once. The signs along the road directed towards Christina Lake, our final destination. I carefully maneuvered the SUV down the small winding roads of the park. I opened up the windows to allow the smells of the lake and trees to fill the vehicle, and slowly drove by families and couples as they walked on the tiny dirt road, enjoying the early evening air.

I navigated down a few forks in the road until we finally arrived at our cabin. It was a large and beautiful two-story log structure that could pass off as a house. Jessica's blue Jetta was already parked in front. The kids cheered with excitement as we approached the glorious building that we were about to spend the next week living in.

The four of us exited the vehicle, and I began taking our luggage out of the back. I heard the front door of the cabin open and looked up to see Jessica leaning against one of the pillars at the top of the small wooden staircase.

"Took you guys long enough," she laughed, her long auburn hair flowed in the small breeze blowing through the trees. Her arms were crossed over her loose pink tank top, showing off her black bra straps and cleavage that could swallow a beer bottle.

"Yeah, we didn't leave as early as we wanted," Melissa said, then glared at me. I rolled my eyes. Fuck... don't start now. I set the big adult luggage case on the dirt as the kids grabbed theirs and scampered up the stairs, each giving Jessica a big hug before running inside.

Melissa went up the stairs and gave her sister a hug, and I stared and watched as their large breasts pressed up against each other. I began carrying the heavy luggage up the stairs and when Melissa went inside, I set it down beside the porch swing. Jessica smiled at me and outstretched her arms. It seemed that a combination of the pandemic and being single slightly enlarged her already beautiful curvaceous body, which in turn seemed to also enlarge her chest even more than it already was. I took a very quick glance down into her deep breast chasm and opened my arms up as well and wrapped them around her. I pulled her close and sighed with happiness as I felt her watermelon tits squish up against me. She hugged me tightly back.

"It's been so long," I said, still hugging her, "what a ridiculous couple years this has been."

Jessica released me from her embrace and smiled. "It really has. Come on, I've already got the barbeque ready for you," she said, winking. I picked up the luggage and followed her inside the cabin. Melissa was already busy wrangling our hyperactive son, who was sliding down the banister of the spiral staircase in the foyer, while our daughter sat quietly on the loveseat, playing a game on her tablet.

I made my way up the staircase, and down the hallway towards the bedrooms, rolling the luggage along the hardwood floor. The two doors on the right and the second door on the left were the bedrooms, while the first door on the left was the bathroom, which appeared to already be occupied. That's odd. I thought everyone was downstairs. I went past the bathroom and entered the bedroom beside it, tossing the luggage onto the bed. I had just begun unpacking the bag when I heard the toilet flush next door. The bathroom door soon creaked open and I continued unpacking the bag, then I heard a familiar voice.

"Uncle Jordan!"

I looked up from the bag, knowing the voice belonged to Jessica's daughter, Ashley. Expecting to see the same scrawny little adolescent girl that used to babysit my daughter so many years ago, my eyes widened at the sight of a full grown adult woman smiling in the doorway, arm stretched up and grasping the top door jamb. It indeed was Ashley, but certainly not the Ashley I remembered. It had only been two years since I'd seen her, but she had grown at least a foot and was nearly as tall as me now, but that wasn't the part I noticed the most.

Ashley had clearly inherited her mother's most prominent gene over the last couple years, and her bright lime green tank top did a terrible job of hiding this fact. Her soft chestnut hair draped just past her lightly tanned shoulders and caressed her generous cleavage. I noticed a tattoo of a rose on her right thigh just underneath her denim shorts as she dug her toes into the carpet and outstretched her arms.

"Oh my god, Ashley!" I cried, opening up my arms as well. Ashley ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her slender abdomen, and it occurred to me that this was the first time in nearly ten years since I was able to touch my elbows when hugging another adult. "I thought you had gone to Vancouver already," I said.

Ashley let go of me and smiled. "No, my classes don't start until September. I'm staying with mom as long as I can before I have to fend for myself," she laughed.

"Well it's so great to see you," I said. "You've certainly gotten taller since I last saw you." I wasn't going to mention the other part about her that grew substantially.

Ashley smiled again. "Yeah, it was weird. It all happened so fast after 10th grade. Mom and I had to go shopping a lot to keep replacing my clothes."

"Ah, the joys of growing up," I chuckled. "Well, you're 18 now, so you should probably be done growing soon." I did everything in my power to keep looking at her young, shimmering green eyes. My eyes darted down ever so slightly, but I managed to only glance at the single freckle underneath her right eye on her otherwise clear-skinned face.

"Yeah, me too," she said. "But I'm gonna head downstairs now. I wanna see the kids." She smiled and added, "I'm looking forward to your burgers," then turned around and left the bedroom.

Holy fucking hell, I thought. What a week this is going to be...

--- --- --- --- ---

The screams of laughter from the beach was a delight to hear. I leaned forward along the wooden railing of the back deck overlooking the crystal blue lake. My son and daughter were playing in the sand with a half dozen other kids from nearby cabins as the sun began to set on the left of the lake. It was a glorious sight that I had been waiting too long to see.

I turned around and sat down in my patio chair, grasping my beer off the circular table and taking a large sip while it was still cold. Jessica, Ashley, and Melissa were having girl talk, and I tried not to listen, but now and then they would say something that made my ears perk.

"You really went from apples to honeydews awfully fast," Melissa laughed. Ashley smiled and blushed.

"It was ridiculous!" Jessica responded. "I had to take her out for a new bra fitting every three months! Do you have any idea what that's like during a pandemic?"

"Well, I think they're done growing now," Ashley said.

"Yeah, just in time for you to fuck off after I already bought all those damn boulder holders," Jessica chuckled.

"What size did you end up with?" Melissa asked.

"The bra I'm wearing right now is 30G," Ashley replied. "I have a 28H upstairs too, and I think that one fits better."

I tried to ignore the conversation, because my dick was enjoying it way too much. I was surrounded by three pairs of big tits being proudly displayed in their tank tops and I couldn't do a damn thing about it. Instead, I pulled my phone out from my pocket and began to play on it.

Melissa looked at me and laughed. "Ha! Is our conversation making you uncomfortable, dear?"

"Um, a little," I replied. I began scrolling through my icons to find a game to play, and Ashley glanced over at my phone.

"Oh, you're on Snapchat?" she asked.

"Eh, sort of," I replied. "I don't use it very often."

"Add me anyway," Ashley said. She held her phone and opened up her app, allowed her friend code to be visible, then set it on the table. I scanned her code and just like that, we became friends on Snapchat. Ashley smiled and picked up her phone, leaned back and continued chatting with her mom and aunt.

I stayed on the Snapchat app and decided to take a look at Ashley's story for the day. Upon opening it up, I had to stop my jaw from hitting the deck. She had created a video of herself earlier this afternoon, and posted it four hours ago. She had set her phone to lean up against the umbrella pole in the patio table, pointing towards the lake.

In the video, Ashley was wearing a white and red striped bikini, holding up a pair of tits that seemed even bigger than they did sitting in front of me here, and showing off a silver belly button piercing. She began to dance in the video, sometimes cute and sweet, but mostly quite seductive, gyrating her hips, raising her elbows and pumping out her chest. But near the end of the video, she started doing the floss dance. While doing this particular dance, her giant tits would bounce out of control inside of that gorgeous bikini. Occasionally she would look down at them while they bounced, then smiled seductively at her audience. I never would've expected such a silly dance to be so sexy. At the end of the approximately three minute video, she approached the camera, placed her hands on her thighs, and leaned forward so her tits hung down, being pushed together by her upper arms. She smiled, blew a kiss at the camera, then stopped the video.

I couldn't believe what I had just watched. More specifically, my dick couldn't believe it either. It began to grow instantly in my shorts, and I couldn't do anything about it. I turned off the app and began playing a game on my phone.

But that didn't last long. I needed to see that video again. As the women kept talking in front of me at the table, I opened Snapchat on my phone and watched Ashley dancing with her big tits bouncing. With her final pose, I couldn't take it anymore; my level of arousal was through the roof. I knew I needed to cum right then. I picked up my phone and got up from my chair.

"Where are you going, hun?" Melissa asked.

"Just gotta use the bathroom, I'll be back soon," I replied. I glanced down Ashley and Jessica's shirts as I walked past them, then headed back into the cabin.

Gripping my phone, I ran up the stairs and darted into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I stood my phone up on the towel rack and pulled my shorts down to the floor. I turned on Ashley's Snapchat story and began rubbing the head of my dick. It took no time at all to stand up straight while looking at her amazing body, and I stroked it vigorously to the video of my wife's niece. Wait... my wife's niece...

/////

"Would you like to hold her, Jordan?" Jessica's exhausted face was pale, yet at the same time, she'd never looked so alive as she cradled the little bundled hospital blanket. Tiny gurgling sounds rose up from the bundle.

"I... don't know..." I stuttered. I'd never held a baby before. I was only 16, but I was the youngest in my family and never had any younger siblings or cousins. I let go of Melissa's hand and stretched out my arms. Jessica smiled and extended the little eight pound bundle to me, and I gently cradled it in my arms. Little baby Ashley, with her tiny wrinkled face, could barely open her eyes, but when she did, I could swear she looked right at me when she cooed.

/////

I stopped stroking my cock. This isn't right... I can't do this... I finished watching Ashley's video and appreciated the mature woman she had grown into, but the fact remains... she's still my niece, even if only by marriage. I closed the app on my phone and allowed my dick to soften, then flushed the unused toilet and washed my hands.

I headed back downstairs and back onto the deck, where the adult women were still talking and giggling.

Ashley laughed, "And my tattoo was fresh at the time, so it stung when his cum landed on it. I panicked and tried to wipe it off quickly, but again, the tattoo was fresh, so when I rubbed it too hard, it hurt even more." What the fuck did I just walk into?

"You poor girl," Melissa laughed.

"Like, that's the first time a guy ever popped out of me while he was on top," Ashley giggled. "It usually happens when I'm on top."

I threw my arms up in the air. "Why did I bother coming back out here?" I cried, then went back inside the cabin. I could hear the women laughing behind me as I closed the door. I plopped my ass down on the black fabric sofa and turned on the TV, which was mounted on the wall above a fake fireplace.

I scrolled through the guide until I found something I was interested in watching, then allowed it to play in the background while I played games on my phone. But I remained distracted; I couldn't stop thinking about Ashley, and the type of woman she very vocally turned out to be. She was no longer that tiny baby that I swaddled on the day of her birth. She was no longer that darling toddler that would play tag with me in the back yard. She was no longer that sweet angel who drew me a "Best Uncle Ever" picture that we still have on our fridge at home.

No... she was now a grown-ass woman. And she loved cock.

A lot.

I opened up Snapchat and watched Ashley's sexy dancing again. It occurred to me that I had a new fantasy now. I had wanted Jessica for nearly 20 years, and her tits may be massive, but I've never seen her do things like this before. Ashley was very proud of her slender, heavy chested body, and she knew exactly how to use it. Surely she had to know all of her guy friends on Snapchat were blowing their loads to this video, and I decided again to be one of them. I wasn't going to let my past with her get in the way of this glorious orgasm.

But no sooner had I gotten up off the couch, than the door burst open and my kids came running in, followed by the adults. It was getting dark out, and it was time for everyone to go to bed. Ashley flashed me a suspicious grin as she walked up the spiral staircase behind her mom.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

The kids were now asleep in their room, Ashley and Jessica were in their room, and Melissa and I were laying in our bed, playing on our phones and enjoying the sound and smell of the lake and trees pouring in through the open window.

"First day is over already," I said. "Looking forward to enjoying a full day tomorrow."

Tf8008
Tf8008
100 Followers