A Week in Boise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I somehow doubted if that was universally true. But whatever, I thought. This woman is a great fuck. I began to pick up the pace and pretty soon we weren't paying much attention to anything but each other, our hips making an un-mistakeable sensuous noise as they slapped against each other on every stroke.

That was about the time I realized that there was a new couple next to us copying our position. I looked to the side and realized the guy was Bill the bartender/Mayor I had met earlier. The broad ass he was fucking looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place it until she squealed after a particularly firm stroke. It was Sandra. How about that. I wondered where Andrew was?

Bill looked over at us and said "Great party isn't it."

Okay this is a first, I thought. I'm standing here fucking this guy's cousin, and he asks me if I'm enjoying the party. "Yeah," I said with a grunt as Aphrodite pushed back extra hard.

"She's a great fuck, isn't she?" he said, nodding towards Aphrodite.

"Yeah." This was an odd conversation.

"I should know," he said. "She's my wife."

"What?"

That was when Aphrodite spoke up. "Bill, what are you doing here."

"Would you believe I'm fucking a cute little blonde."

"Yes," she said. "Absolutely." She didn't sound happy.

"I thought you said you were his cousin?" I asked Aphrodite.

"She is," Bill said. "She is my mother's brother's daughter. That makes her my cousin, I think. These things are complicated. But I'm sure she is my wife." Apparently, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to be the Mayor of Boise. You just have to define incest very narrowly. But politicians are very good at narrowly defined terms. Just like Bill Clinton's claim that he never had sex with Monica.

By this time I had pretty much stopped stroking. "For god's sake, don't stop," she said. "This is an orgy after all. I was just getting close when my asshole husband showed up."

"Okay, okay," Bill said. "Come on Sandra. That's your name isn't it? Let's go somewhere else."

"She is definitely Sandra," I said.

"Oh you know her?"

"I was fucking her yesterday."

That was when Sandra looked around. "Oh hi Michael. I thought that sounded like your voice."

Then she introduced herself to Aphrodite. "Hi, I'm Sandra. Is this your husband I'm fucking?" she asked.

"Yes,"

"Is that a problem? I mean I thought it was okay here. I mean to be fucking someone else's husband. My husband is around here someplace fucking god knows who. Not a problem for me."

"That's not the problem."

"Oh. Okay."

I had resumed stroking my cock in and out of Aphrodite, but the whole conversation was distracting.

"He's really good, isn't he?" Sandra said to Aphrodite.

"Well he was until you two showed up. Something is distracting him now."

So fucking the Mayor's wife while he has a dolly I screwed yesterday bent over the couch next to me wouldn't be distracting, I thought? How could it not be?

That was when Sandra, with her new found enthusiasm for sex, popped up with, "Wanna swap?"

Bill and I groaned and Aphrodite said, "Good god no. I fuck him three days a week. The whole point of this party is to fuck someone other than your regular squeeze."

"Oh, sorry."

"Come on Sandra, let's go somewhere else. It appears we're not appreciated here."

As he left Bill leaned over and whispered in my ear, "When you think she is ready to cum slide your finger into her ass. It sends her right through the roof."

It took Aphrodite and I a few minutes to regain our rhythm. At first, we just fucked in silence, but shortly she began to whine and cry, and then she started to talk dirty, "Oh fuck Michael. I'm getting close. Oh god this is good. So good. So fucking good. Yes, yes, yes! Oh yes, so fucking good." She was panting now. Between breaths she said, "I know what he told you. . . And it's true. . . . Put your finger in my asshole. . . . Now, damnit! I'm gonna cum!"

I slid a forefinger in and began to wiggle it around. It only took a few moments before she screamed and her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock.

When she finally stopped screaming, her body converted instantly from the rigidity of her orgasm to something more like an overcooked noodle. We kind of slid over the back of the couch so we were lying tangled up together. I was still rock hard, but it was clear she needed some recovery time. Finally when she got her wind back she offered to take me on a tour. "As good as you are, I don't want to monopolize you. There are some other ladies you need to meet here."

"Aphrodite," I asked, "I don't want to ask dumb questions, but where did everyone go?" The living room we had started in was nearly empty now.

"It's a big house. They are spread all over it and more than a few are just wandering to see what they find interesting. You can learn a lot of new sex skills hanging around this group. Come on I'll give you a tour."

The first occupied room we came had a swing like device hanging from the ceiling. There was a naked woman sitting in it. She was blindfolded and handcuffed to the arms of the swing. The design of the swing insured her legs were spread as wide as though she was in a gynecologist's office. She was surrounded by a group of men who were taking turns fucking her. There were also several women who would slipping in between a couple of the men occasionally to eat her pussy. Someone was molesting her tits almost continuously. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, especially the woman in the swing. As each of the men reached climax he pulled out and sprayed his cum on her tits and belly.

The next room was one of those big media rooms that big modern houses have. There was a huge screen playing a porn video. There were two woman bent over the back of a couch each with a man standing behind her with his cock buried in her cunt as he ferociously fucked her. I noticed with interest that one of them was Andrew. He was pounding his partner, a woman I had never seen before, with gusto. Sandra was nowhere in sight. Andrew was silent , but his partner was quite vocal about her enjoyment of the fucking Andrew was giving her.

In another room several women were tangled up in a complicated daisy chain of some sort, eating pussy as they plunged dildos in and out of each other. They were oblivious to us. I thought I could see Sandra's luscious tits in the middle of the tangle of arms and legs. At least I think they were Sandra's tits. There were a lot of naked tits at this party.

We checked out a couple of additional roomfuls of debauchery before Aphroditie said, "Let's go to the kitchen. I need a drink."

There were at least ten or twelve people in the kitchen—all completely naked and most of them looking like they were recovering from their first orgasm of the evening.

Jared greeted me from across the kitchen, "Michael, you made it. You're here in the R&R area."

"R&R?"

"Yes the kitchen is where we all come when we need a break from the action."

"Oh, I see."

"So, did Elaine wear you out? She can do that."

"I think she is Aphrodite tonight, and she took her best shot at it." The fact of the matter is that since I hadn't cum with her, my prick was rapidly rising as I took in all the naked flesh around me.

A blonde haired woman spoke up as she hopped down off the kitchen counter where she had been sitting, leaning against a cabinet with her legs carelessly spread showing a recently well fucked pussy to anyone who cared to look. "He doesn't look like he is in need of R&R to me, Jared." She walked up to me and reached down and begin to caress my now almost fully erect cock. "Oh yes you do feel ready to go to me. I'm Judy by the way and I think I have recovered enough to help you out with this problem you seem to have."

Judy was about average height, maybe in her late 40's, perhaps a little plump with a lovely set of large soft tits that were causing me to rapidly forget about everyone else in the room. As she continued to stroke my cock, I cupped each of her breasts in a hand and began to massage them. The combination of her ministrations to my cock and my access to such a lovely set of boobs made me suddenly want to pick up where I had left off with Aphrodite, or Elaine, or whatever her name was.

There was a simple kitchen chair just behind me. I sat down on it and pulled Judy along with me. She stepped forward with a leg on either side of me and then let herself down on to my lap. Suddenly I found my cock penetrating an altogether different pussy than it had been in before and a lovely large soft pair of tits hanging before my face.

"Oh you have a lovely cock," she said as we reached full penetration.

"See Mom, didn't I tell you he would be great." It was Julia. She had just appeared from the other side of the room.

"Mom?" I looked at Julia. "I thought your mother's name was Shirley? I'm fucking your mom?"

"Yup. Names are a fluid concept here. Just pick one you like and use it for the evening."

I wasn't anxious to start fucking furiously. I was having too much fun with this lady's lovely tits. I massaged them, pulled on her nipples, which caused her to gasp, and then begin sucking on them. "Julia," she gasped. "You didn't tell me he was so good with titty play."

There was now a crowd of people standing around 'Judy' and I watching us fuck. Judy's feet were on the floor allowing her to slowly lever herself up and down on my cock. She squeezed it each time she rose up on it. It felt fantastic—almost enough to distract me from the titty play I was so enjoying.

I looked around at the circle of people surrounding us, three men and four women, all naked. R&R seemed to be a forgotten concept as they were all slowly masturbating as they watched us fuck. Jared, Julie, and Aphrodite were among them. Then I saw Andrew walk in the door of the kitchen accompanied by a few other naked people. He quickly joined the group of voyeurs, wanking slowly on his cock. He seemed to be fully recovered from his fucking of the lady in the sex swing. My god he has a big cock I thought. Why would Sandra need marriage therapy when she had a husband with a cock like that one?

I totally forgot Andrew at that point when Julie intervened. "Judy, you need to swap directions so we can help out." I thought I was doing just fine fucking her and playing with her tits, but what did I know about an orgy. I was a rank amateur. Judy stood up pulling herself completely off my cock which was left bobbing in the wind, so to speak. She turned herself around so her fleshy butt was pushed against my chest and then sat back down facing away from me, quickly re-impaling herself on my cock.

I grabbed her hips and begin to lever my dick in and out of her with my hips. "Oh fuck Charlie." she said. "That feels so fucking good. You are touching all the right spots."

"I'm Michael," I said, not quite able to adopt this casual name kick.

"Right, of course, you're Michael, until you're someone else. Whoever you are, you've got a great dick. That's what I care about."

Julie dropped to her knees between our legs. She pushed Judy's legs farther apart and then put her head right to our coupled crotches so she could begin licking her Mother's clit.

Meanwhile a guy I had never seen before stepped up and begin rubbing one of Judy's tits with the end of his now erect cock. A tall redheaded woman began sucking on the other nipple. I think she was the one I had seen in the living room on her knees being fucked from behind while she sucked off some guy standing before her. But maybe not. This party was beginning to blur for me.

All of this attention was quickly bringing Judy towards a climax, "Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop, oh for god's sake don't any of you perverts stop. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, you fucking perverts. Oh . . . god," and then she tipped into a screaming climax and gushed liquid all over Julie's face and my legs.

Judy fell forward off of my cock, but she was quickly replaced by another woman I hadn't met before. She was tall and flat chested and her ass was tight and narrow, but her pussy was hot and sexy. It felt like someone was trying to milk my cock. She had amazing muscle control. I was panting now and between breaths I said, "I'm Andrew and you are?"

"It doesn't matter. Just keep fucking me with that amazing cock of yours. Call me . . . fuck, I don't know, I can't think of what name I'm using tonight."

"You're Cynthia tonight," a man called out who had resuscitated Judy and was now fucking her missionary style on the floor. Judy had her legs spread as wide as they would go and her feet in the air as she howled in ecstasy.

"Oh . . .Yeah . . .thanks, Butch," the woman riding my cock said. And then as an afterthought, she said, "It is Butch tonight isn't dear?"

"No it's Charlie, but don't worry about it. Just fuck Jim there and enjoy it."

Jim? Who the hell is Jim, I thought. I'm definitely fucking his wife, and I'm not Jim. I'm sure of that.

"Yeah, sure." She groaned as I drove my prick extra deep into her. Looking back over her shoulder she said, "I guess I'm Cynthia. God you've got a great prick, Charlie."

I thought about telling her that Charlie was her husband who was on the floor pounding away at Judy, but, what the hell, it wouldn't make any difference anyhow. So I just kept pounding away at her with my cock and pinching her little nipples with my hands that were wrapped around her torso.

Julie began eating Cynthia's clit like she had Judy's and it wasn't long before I felt Cynthia stiffen and then she said something that was mostly an incomprehensible stutter of half-finished obscenities as her cunt clamped down on my cock with amazing force. Then like Judy, she collapsed forward taking Julie with her and leaving me sitting in a chair with a shining prick and sticky thighs.

That was when the mayor dropped to his knees behind Cynthia and drove his prick into her still cramping cunt. "Oh, oh. Oh fuck, not yet. I need . . . a moment. Need. . . " Then as she felt the mayor fully penetrate her, she squirmed her hips and pushed back at him. "Yeah that's it. Fuck me. Fuck me some more Michael."

"I'm not Michael. I'm Bill."

"I don't care. Just fuck me and make me cum again." Which he did.

By this time there were four couples on the hard floor of the kitchen fucking each other with ferocity. One of them was Andrew, who had found another partner to fuck. She was a red head, a different one from the one I had seen in the living room. She was sitting on top of Andrew uttering obscenity after obscenity about what a great fuck he was and how she loved his big hard dick. The noise was a cacophony. I was sitting in the chair watching as I slowly stroked my slippery dick. I'd never seen anything quite like it. Not even at Burning Man.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I looked up to see Kat standing there, a finger before her lips signaling silence. Then she picked up my hand and led me from the room Once we were out in the hall she threw her arms around me and kissed me, like she had kissed me in the kitchen two nights earlier. It was delicious and it went on forever. It was even better this time because we were both naked.

When we came up for air, she said, "I've been looking for you all evening."

"I've been busy."

"Yes, I can see that."

"But I haven't cum all evening. I was hoping I would find you."

I can solve that problem. She dropped to her knees and sucked my rigid cock into her mouth and down her throat. It only took her a few minutes of world class cock sucking to bring me to a climax. It was fucking unbelievable. It felt like I was pumping my whole system up and out through my cock and down her throat.

When I had finished she carefully cleaned my cock and then licked her lips as she looked up at me. "That was nice, but just a start. Let's go to my place where I have a nice comfy bed we can fuck the night away on. That floor in there looked hard."

So we did. Oh, and we had to drive back to Boise naked as neither of us had a clue where we had left our clothes. She said that was common occurrence at the Rev's parties—lost clothing. Apparently, Julie always gathers them up, has them cleaned, and gives them to charity after each party. No one ever complains.

Epilogue

I'm back in Palo Alto again, well partly. I still have a home in Boise, and Kat and I divide our time between Palo Alto and Boise. We go to the Rev's parties from time to time and we occasionally help him out with some of his juicier marriage counseling. The parties are a little like a trip down an erotic rabbit hole, especially with everyone's habit of making up names as they go along. I don't even bother to ask anymore.

Kat and I live together, but we aren't married, and we aren't necessarily exclusive. It's complicated, or maybe it's simple. I'm not sure. But I know that Julia and Jared approve. Julia says Kat is good for me, but Julia still wants to fuck me once or twice a year, so I accommodate her. Kat doesn't mind and she likes to bed the Rev a couple of times a year, and even Julia occasionally. It works out fine for all of us.

I love Idaho. It's a far better place to live than Silicone Valley, but I just couldn't resist pursuing the software development idea that I had the first week of my initial visit to Boise. Just how could any self-respecting hacker resist an app that would give normal people control of their Facebook account and what happens to the information they put up on it. Facebook claims they have all the same controls, but good luck finding them. But ours, . . . once you have the app installed, it comes up as the first screen every time you open your Facebook account and it's really simple to understand and use. We sell it for ten bucks a year, which doesn't sound like much until you extend that minimal price by the number of frustrated Facebook users out there. We call the app the Zuck Zapper. We also let people buy advertising, just like any other social media platform. It gushes cash.

It turned out to be pretty simple to develop, so I funded it myself. No venture capital vampires to deal with. My only investor is Jared, who it turns out is making boatloads of money from his web church. Occasionally an investment banker comes around wanting to take us public. I let them buy Kat and I dinner at Evvia or some such upscale place, and then I say, "No, not interested. Irritating Zuckerberg is just too much fun." Yeah, there are still lawyers and accountants and all the rest, but with no partners, other than Jared, I can keep turning down Zuckerberg's ridiculous offers to buy me out.

His latest offer was creative, I have to admit. He was willing to pay me several million dollars a month to get access to the data generated by my customers viewing of our site's adds. That's the very same data our controls allow our customer to deny Zuckerberg access to from the adds they look at on his site. I told him no. I may fuck people I don't know at the Rev's parties, but I don't fuck my customers. Nobody gets that data.

I suppose one of these day Zuckerberg will dream up some legal theory to sue me on that passes the laugh test. Then he will send his goons from Wilson Sconsini after me. When that happens, I'll sell him the company and live in Boise full time.

12