A Week in the Country Pt. 01

Story Info
20 year old Kerry makes 70 Year old David's summer.
2.3k words
2.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood watching Kerry from the window, as she chatted with David in the garden, and I felt myself getting aroused, as I already knew how much she'd want him.

I'm Ryan, 23, and Kerry is 20 years old, with chest length blonde hair, lovely curves, with breasts which are a nice handful and no more, with nipples that stood out almost an inch when aroused. She's also the girl I adore and want to spend my life with, and she's someone with whom I share some really erotic fetishes, at least I guess that's what you'd call them.

Kerry has never been with any guys of her own generation, except for myself, rather she was always attracted to men of her grandfather's generation. She'd had a man in his late 60's take her virginity on her 18th birthday, a similarly aged landlord who wiped a debt in exchange for sex, and two bosses in their late 50's, whom she'd responded positively to when they tried it on with her.

Since we got together 18 months before, she'd had two other men. One was a truck driver, when she worked in the office of a haulage firm. He was about to retire and she gave him an early retirement gift. The other was 59, whom she'd met at a college course she'd taken. She told me everything they did, and I found it absolutely erotic to hear.

She was open with me from the start, telling me she couldn't guarantee that she'd be faithful, as she had this 'thing' as she put it, for old men. She liked them to be fit and in good shape, but she couldn't explain why it was, that men 40 or 50 years her senior, turned her on so much. So, if I wanted to be with her, I'd have to accept her as she was. I did just that.

I was actually happy that she was so honest with me, after all, if she didn't care for me, then why would she confess her deepest secrets? I told her as long as it was just sex, and as long as she always told me what she was up to, I'd be comfortable with it. Also, she wasn't actively seeking men to cheat on me with, it was just that when she met a suitable elderly man, she wanted to be able to seduce him, or allow him to seduce her.

I didn't yet confess to her, that I was seriously turned on thinking of men of that age, touching her beautiful body, stripping her clothes, and running their mature hands over her soft skin.

I'd often thought about her with older men, since she told me, and unknown to her, I'd fantasized about her, with a group of maybe 5 or 6 men of that age, all touching her body all over, being sucked by her, and taking turns to fuck her in different positions, and all coming inside her.

Now, we're staying with a family friend on my side, and I knew before we arrived that she'd want him. David is 70, fit, and in good shape, still plays tennis several times a week, and has a large country house to himself, as his children have long since left home, and his wife had passed years before.

Kerry came upstairs, to the room we were staying in for the week, and was in the mood for some fun. She started kissing me, and as I reached down, her panties were already soaking wet. I guessed it was having just spent half an hour chatting with David that had her so wet.

"I think he wants me." she said.

"What man wouldn't?" I replied.

"Would you mind?" she asked, with a slightly nervous expression on her face.

"Have I ever objected to anyone you wanted?" I asked her.

"I just don't want to hurt you, I know he's a close friend." she said.

"Being honest Kerry, I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather you had." I told her, quite truthfully.

She smiled, then pulled her dress over her head, leaving her with only her wet panties on, and nipples like bullets, pointing out at me. Soon, I slipped her soaking panties off, and buried my face between her thighs. Oh, how I loved tasting her pussy, and, always in the back of my mind, were the thoughts of the old men that had enjoyed that pussy too.

I made her come with my tongue, and she sucked me, until I spilled my seed in her mouth. She loved come in her mouth, and always liked to swallow it all.

David yelled up that he'd made some lunch, and we went down to the patio, where a nice, light lunch was waiting, and a chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio. We chatted through lunch, and I could see Kerry and David were getting on very well. I also noticed, that she hadn't replaced her panties, having quickly pulled her summer dress back on as we went for lunch.

Now, I'm watching her sitting next to David, chatting and laughing, and her bare pussy is on show from where I'm sitting.

We ate, and had a couple of glasses of wine each, then David said he'd open another bottle. He was about to get up, but I said I'd get it from the fridge. I wanted to give them an opportunity to be alone, if even for a few minutes.

As I approached with the wine, I could see how relaxed they were, laughing and joking, and David's hand kept touching Kerry's thigh. She didn't object, and they were clearly getting turned on. I opened the wine, poured another glass each, then sat back, enjoying the sight of Kerry's pussy, which only I could see as I was sitting opposite. I knew how wet it would be, and I knew she was just aching for David to slip his hand up her thigh and touch it.

Suddenly, David said he needed to pee, blaming the chilled wine as he went indoors. Kerry came across to me, and asked what I was planning.

"I haven't planned anything yet." I told her.

"I'm so horny for him, I really need to get naked with him now!" she exclaimed.

"Well, you know where the bedrooms are." I said.

We had never before been in a situation, where I was actually present when she wanted to fuck someone, so she didn't know how to deal with it.

"Okay, I'll go for a walk and leave you alone for a while." and she smiled gratefully.

"I love you!" she told me, and I knew she meant it, regardless of what people would think, if they knew the details of our relationship.

I walked up the garden to go for my 'walk', and looked down at the patio, from a large hedge about 50 feet away. Soon, David returned, and I heard Kerry tell him I'd gone for a walk. He sat down next to her once more, and, as I watched, he leaned in, and started to kiss her. Kerry responded passionately, and they were suddenly running their hands all over each other as they kissed. Now, David was about to find out that she had no panties on, as his hand gripped and caressed her thigh, getting further and further up her dress, as he did so.

Kerry reached for his bulge, feeling his thick hard cock through his shorts, rubbing him, and pulling his top up, desperate to lick and kiss his silver haired chest. David finally found her exposed pussy, and smiled at her, as he started slipping fingers inside her. Off came the dress, slipped over Kerry's head for the second time today, and, David's top was also discarded, as they explored each other's bodies. Kerry was now completely naked, and she was desperate to get David's shorts off too. As she pulled them down, his cock sprang up, much to her delight. He must be over 8 inches, and more than twice as thick as mine, with a big bulbous glans.

Kerry wasted no time, in lowering her mouth onto his cock, wanking the thick shaft, while sucking his huge glans. I was solid, watching them together, suddenly wondering what sights I'd missed when she was with other men.

David stood up, lifted her on to the large picnic table, and bent down to lick her pussy. She was moaning with pleasure, and then I saw her squirt as she orgasmed. She lay back on the table, and David began probing her opening with his cock. I watched, as he rubbed the head up and down her pussy, teasing her clit with it, then, pushing it inside, which brought a huge gasp from Kerry.

"I've never had such a thick cock before!" I heard her say.

David was clearly giving her the full length, as he fucked her, his balls slapping against her bum, as he stood between her legs. She looked so good on her back, and I wished I could just go down, and watch right next to them. But this was her 'thing', and I never wanted her to put on a performance, if she knew I was watching.

David pulled out, and Kerry got off the table, then turned, and leaned over it, so David could enter her from behind. She looked amazing, bent over as he fucked her, and I couldn't help but stroke myself as I watched. They fucked like this for a good 20 minutes, then I heard David start to groan, and I watched as he thrust deeply inside her, releasing streams of his come deep inside her pussy. He collapsed against her, cock still inside her, before standing up, and letting his now limp member slip out.

Kerry stood up, scooped some come from her pussy, and proceeded to lick it off her fingers, before kissing David once more. I liked this, as she often had me lick my own come from her, then pass it to her as we kissed. We'd end up swallowing half each, as we swirled our tongues together. She couldn't resist dropping to her knees again, and, taking his cock in her mouth, she licked and sucked him. I saw David getting hard again. I had thought it was over for now, but Kerry had other ideas.

I decided, I finally needed to be there, and I walked down the garden towards them. David's eyes were closed, as he enjoyed being sucked, and Kerry was too wrapped up in her cock sucking, to see me coming. I stood quietly, watching this wonderful show, then David opened his eyes and saw me.

"Jesus!" he gasped.

"Where did you come from?" he yelled.

Kerry dropped his length, and turned around to similar surprise.

"Oh my God, I thought you went for a walk!" she said.

"I came back." I replied. as David started trying to explain, and I just laughed.

"You don't think I didn't know, did you?" I asked.

"There's nothing Kerry does, that she doesn't tell me about." I said.

"Anyway, you weren't finished, so please carry on." I said with a smile.

Kerry looked up at David, then smiled, then, she slipped her mouth over his limp cock again. I sat down, poured a fresh glass of Pinot, and watched the show.

She soon had him hard again, even though I could see he was still a bit shocked, but Kerry's tongue isn't one that can be resisted for long, and, soon he was groaning again, as she both sucked and pulled his member. He yelled out that he was coming, and Kerry locked her lips around him, and took every drop in her mouth. She then looked up at him, showing her mouth full of come, then turned to show me, before swallowing, and smiling a wicked smile.

I looked at David and laughed.

"Put your clothes on for fuck's sake, you look like a bloody naturist!" I joked.

"Kerry, wear some panties next time, it's more fun to see them peeled off your gorgeous ass." I told her, and she smiled cheekily.

At least I no longer needed to make myself scarce when Kerry wanted to fuck, as now, she could just tell me she was going to see David.

David wanted to chat about what happened, so we sat down and poured another couple of glasses. I explained our somewhat unconventional relationship, and told him I'd rather he was fucking her than anyone else. He was a loyal family friend.

"Do you really not mind her being with other men?" he asked me.

"I love her David, and I know she loves me, but we all have our flaws, and she has a fetish for elderly men. I can deal with that, because in every other way, we're soul mates." I told him.

"Most importantly, she never has, and never will, lie to me, and asks me if I approve when she wants someone." I added.

"I guess it sounds like it works for you both, more power to you then." he said.

"You know, she asked if I minded, if she fucked you, and if I'd said no, then you wouldn't have just had the fuck of your life." I laughed.

"Well, thank you kind Sir, thank you for letting your girlfriend seduce this old man." he said sarcastically.

"You know, she's going to leave you totally worn out by the time we go home." I told him.

"I should be so lucky!" he laughed.

Oh, but he really didn't know what he was in for, but he would soon find out, just how insatiable Kerry's sexual appetite was.

Now, it was time for me to come, so I headed upstairs to find Kerry.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ally's Sex Shop Dare Normally shy Ally visits a sex shop on a dare...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Virgin Delivery Girl Teases Teen goth girl gets lessons in lust from lecherous old Larry.in First Time
My First Black Grandpa A young woman makes love to her friend's grandpa.in Interracial Love
Sarah Gives in to an Older Man Sarah gives in to the advances from her neighbour.in Mature
Taken Ch. 01: Emma/Leila's Story Eighteen year old Emma is taken and sold at auction.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories