A Week in The Life of An Empress

Story Info
Typical day in the life of an Empress.
3.2k words
4.4
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Week in The Life of An Empress - Monday (Morning - Evening)

Chapter 1

Empress Sophia Deline:

I wake up slowly to the morning light, naked and feeling refreshed, as I always do on Monday. I touch myself all over my body, checking for signs of the punishment I received last night. The healers had done an excellent job, as usual. My pussy and ass, which had been gaping obscenely less than 8 hours before, were practically as tight as a virgin girl's. All of the scars and bruises had also been removed. My skin looked stunning. This was typically how all Mondays started for me.

I had awoken curled into the side of my orc spouse, Shagrat, resting on his arm. He was still sound asleep, no doubt tired from last night's activities. Lifting my head, I found his boner straining against his pants. I rose up and decided to give him a little treat. I opened his pants slowly and carefully so as not to disturb him, and then began licking across the length of his massive white 12-inch cock. I started at the tip and worked my way down slowly. When I reached his massive balls, I attempted to take one in my mouth. This caused him to wake up.

Without missing a beat, he lifts me onto his chest and pulls my pussy closer to his face. My legs opened for him. His breath on my pussy causes me to become aroused. I can feel the blood rushing to my clit. And then he holds my nether lips apart and gives my entire pussy a lick. I hold my breath, waiting for more, but after a moment or two, he says, "If you stop on your end, I'll stop on mine, my love."

This brings me back to the task I had begun doing. I attempt to take his cock as far as I can, but I only manage a few inches from the tip. I begin sucking and caressing the rest of his cock with my hands. But I can't concentrate, and whenever I stop sucking, harsh smacks greet my ass cheeks.

Fingers hold my nether lips open as he vigorously licks my clit. His thumb also plays with my tight little puckered butthole, rubbing and pressing slightly but never completely penetrating. He soon moves from my clit to my pussy hole and begins tongue fucking me while the fingers holding my nether lips open start vigorously rubbing my clit. I am close within minutes, and cum with his tongue inside me, screaming onto his cock. He massages and fucks me right through one orgasm and onto the next. Like the obedient whore I am, I never let go of his cock from my mouth.

On my second orgasm, Shagrats stops and calls for the goblin servants. Two enter the room, and he instructs them to get the riding crops. During this moment of respite for my pussy, I suck and rub my husband's cock as hard as I can, hoping to make him cum before the goblins can return, knowing that if he orgasms, our little morning affair will most likely come to an end. But he doesn't orgasm, and the goblins don't have to even leave the room to find what they're looking for. They return within a minute or so, and my sensual torture begins anew with added elements.

My nipples are pulled from under my body and the goblins begin playing with them with one hand, pinching and pulling. They run riding crops softly all over the back of my body with the other hand, administering little slaps intermittently and sending chills down my spine. Even the soles of my feet aren't spared. I cum 4 more times in quick succession. The mix of pain and pleasure cause me to go into an orgasmic subspace.

Shagrat cums soon after my 7th orgasm, and I greedily suck and swallow every last drop of him. Everything stops as soon as he orgasms. We lay like that for about 5-7 minutes, basking in our orgasmic bliss.

He pulls my face towards him and kisses me lightly on my lips.

"You are a Goddess of beauty incarnate, my love."

I can't seem to form a coherent reply. But he's not looking for one. After a little while, he rises and departs to prepare for the day.

I lie on my front for a few more minutes before ordering the two goblin slaves who are patiently waiting by the bedside to fetch some healing lotions. They do so and then begin massaging the drug all over my back, from my neck to my soles.

I see that both have erections straining against their trousers when they finish the task. Deciding to relieve them, I get off the bed and onto my knees in front of them. They pull out their 6-inch dicks, and I start deepthroating one while giving the other a hand job. Within minutes, the one in my mouth cums, and I move onto the next. The second one orgasms soon as well, and I get up and tell them to leave.

I go to the restroom to freshen up and come back to find a pile of clothes on my bed. My personal goblin servant, Khinkea or my husband pick out my clothes and jewelry every day. On Mondays, I usually wear clothes that cover me entirely. The fact that I am permitted clothes that cover me to a degree is the product of one of my successful rebellions against my husband, as he would gladly have me naked all the time. I had argued relentlessly and asked for three days--Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday--but had been granted only one. The rest of the week I spend in skimpy clothes that leave little room for imagination or clothes that reveal my boobs, ass or pussy. I'm also not allowed to wear any clothes that cover my breasts and pussy after the sun sets.

A bright red one-piece gown is laid out on the bed. It features a deep cleavage cut and is a stunning burgundy red in the front. However, the back part of the dress is semitransparent. This will make my entire back and butt crack visible. It also has a long slit on the right leg that reaches up to my hips. No underwear has been provided. There are also red sky-high heels, some ruby-studded cuffs, a necklace, and my circlet for the day. In comparison to what I would most likely be wearing or not wearing for the rest of the week, this is downright modest.

They quickly helped me get dressed. I looked at myself in the full body length mirror. Without my heels, I was 5 feet 9 inches. Giving birth to three kids had altered my figure to some extent over the years. My breasts, which had been big before pregnancy, are now even larger at 36DD. My waist is 23 inches, and my hips are 34 inches. I also have glossy purple hair and red eyes. I am beautiful.

My clitoris, which had been about an inch long, when fully erect has grown to become almost 1.5 inches over the years because of all the clit clamps and non-piercing clit jewelry that I wear. Shagrat has also had my clithood reduced so that my clit is always exposed and erect.

**********************************************************************************************************

As expected, my butt crack is completely visible, and the side of my right leg is also exposed. I looked classy and sexy.

The thought of my butt being exposed caused a new wave of arousal in me, making my nipples rock hard and their outlines on the dress visible.

I had been raised with the notion that exposing oneself in any way was the height of vulgarity. So, showing any form of skin felt very naughty and wrong. The thought of being exposed and vulnerable has always aroused me. The clothes that I had worn over the last 7 years had usually been very revealing, and as a result, I was almost constantly wet and ready to be fucked.

Most noble women married to humans held true to their traditions and usually chose to dress very conservatively. Orc wives, on the other hand, were usually very lightly dressed, similar to how I would be dressed. But, knowing how easily I grew aroused when I was humiliated, exposed, and the center of attention, my husband ordered that everyone in my presence wear clothing that at the very least covered their genitals. As a result, even among orc wives, I was usually the only one naked. There were some exceptions to this rule, though.

I didn't have the time to deal with this new wave of arousal that assailed me. Mondays were usually the busiest for me, as I tended to do most of my meetings with human lords and foreign dignitaries on these days. It wasn't because I didn't want them to see me naked. Indeed, most of the lords had already seen me get fucked many times. But because of my strict upbringing, I was more comfortable being clothed, so I sought to do business while clothed.

I rushed to the private dining room, escorted by three royal guards, and entered to find my three sons, Xugor, Urul, and Welub, having breakfast. Welub, the youngest, was three years old; Urul was five; and Xugor, the crown prince, was seven. They had all inherited their father's pale white skin and red eyes.

My children were the most precious thing in the world to me, but I didn't have time to spend with them today. So, I hurriedly ate my breakfast and bade them farewell, walking as fast as I could to the throne room.

The hall was already crowded. As soon as I entered, the chatter stopped, and everyone dropped to one knee. I felt the eyes on the back of my dress, as I walked to the other side of the room. It sent sweet shivers up my spine and made me even wetter. I took the few short steps up to the dais. Turning around, I ordered everyone to rise. I sat down and crossed my right leg over my left, completely exposing my right leg and butt cheek.

My assistant, Ramis, came close to my ear and began whispering all the tasks I had to do today.

"Mistress, there is a human peasant here who has brought complaints and witnesses. He is from the Benoit Duchy and has complaints against the orc duke Grima. There are also some delegates from the flood-ravaged territories of two Viscounts seeking assistance. Lastly, an ambassador has arrived from the Kingdom of Lenes."

I replied, "Tell the ambassador that I will talk to him during lunch hours. I will deal with the rest right now. I will start with the peasant's complaints first. Ask everyone else to leave the room."

"Empress, the duke kidnapped my daughter and refuses to return her. He recently threatened to confiscate my land and has had his men break many things in my house."

I looked at the green-skinned orc standing with his guards on the opposite side of the peasant and his family.

"Empress, this peasant's daughter has fallen in love with me, but the Count and his family refuse to believe us," said Duke Grimar.

Such incidents had become more prevalent in recent years, as the orcs considered themselves superior and seized anything they pleased. While I felt that the Count's version of the tale was true, I couldn't outright say so. Instead, I decided that I would give the duke time. So, I said, "Duke, I would like to see this girl with my own eyes. I give you until Saturday to return here with the Count's daughter."

"Yes, your grace." The duke smiled and answered.

I knew what was going to happen now. The duke would return and speed up the poor girl's submission training. If he managed to make the girl submit or break her by Saturday, I would let him keep her. Rumors about Grimar's ability as a master had even reached me. Some of the stories caused me to become quite horny. I wanted to find out for myself how true these stories were.

"However, I cannot condone your actions against a citizen of my Empire. Thus, I order you to compensate the man for every item that your soldiers broke and pay an extra 100 gold coins to him." I continued.

At this, the Duke's face fell, and he looked slightly angry. A hundred gold coins was a large sum, but it was easily payable by the duke. I did this for two reasons. The first, I felt that I wouldn't be able to return the peasant's daughter to him, so this would be his recompense. The second was that I had a feeling that Duke Grima, unsatisfied with my judgment, would seek out my husband. Shagrat didn't usually interfere with my decisions or choices in the running of the state, but he would probably allow the duke to attend today's evening events. I shuddered in anticipation thinking about this, and I almost hoped that the Grima would complain to Shagrat.

"I agree to the terms Empress," he finally said.

And with that, the matter came to an end.

**********************************************************************************************************

The rest of my day went without incident. I met with the Viscounts representatives and had lunch with the ambassador, where we discussed trade relations. Following that, I attended a lengthy meeting with my ministers, the majority of whom were humans. This meeting was held every day, but I only attended on Mondays.

The prime minister, Oliver Aichelle, was my cousin and stepsister's husband. One of only two human dukes, he was a very close confidant and had helped me take back my country. He had also introduced me to Shagrat. He and my sister both lived in a mansion right beside the royal palace.

Most of the other ministers had been selected by Oliver, and they were probably the most intelligent men in the country.

It was practically evening by the time the meeting ended. I went to my room and decided to freshen up and take a short bath. As I was coming out of the bathroom, Khinkea entered, carrying what I would be wearing in the evening.

"Mistress Emperor Shagrat requests your prescence in the rose garden."

Khinkea put down what he was carrying on the bed. High-heeled glossy black sandals, two black leather cuffs, a black collar, white ankle-high stockings with frills, adjustable crocodile nipple, and clit clamps with weights.

Two more goblins entered and got to work getting me ready. First the socks and the heels, then the cuffs. After this, the nipple clamps, and finally the clit clamp. My hair was also tied into a long ponytail.

I personally adjusted all my clamps so that they weren't too painful, providing a pleasurable and continuous ache.

The walk to the rose garden was quite stimulating. The clit and nipple weights swung as I walked, and the mounting anticipation along with my nudity all caused me to become very wet. I entered the garden to find Duke Grima and my husband sitting on two sofas deep in conversation. There were also the two orc guards I saw with the duke this morning, as well as three members of the royal guard.

"Ah, my wife has arrived," said Shagrat.

"Empress, you are looking exceptionally beautiful this evening," said the Grimar.

"Thank you, Duke," I acknowledged.

Then the Duke said, "But your attire feels a tad incomplete."

Shagrat continued, "Yes, she's definitely missing something. But I can't seem to put a finger on what she's missing. Dear, what do you think you're missing right now?"

"A butt plug," I answered, blushing.

"Yes, Emperor, that's exactly what she was missing." Said Grima.

"Why don't we go select one for her Duke?" and with that, both my husband and Grima stood up and walked to a shelf full of toys, floggers, and whips.

Because it was Monday, I knew my husband wouldn't choose anything too large that might break my hole. He preferred to break them slowly over the course of the week. But I was being punished, so I knew that the toy wouldn't be small either.

They came back from the shelf after some time carrying a 1.25-inch-thick beaded plug that had 8 beads and was almost 20 inches long.

"Why don't you let the Grimar help you complete your outfit?"

They sat back down on the sofas, and I approached them, kneeling in front of Grimar. One of the guards got behind me and pulled on my pony tail making me face straight up. The thermoplastic plug was presented to my lips by the Duke. I opened my mouth, and he put it in slowly and began playing with it inside my mouth, rubbing it against my cheeks and tongue. He then began going deeper into my throat.

"Let's see how deep we can go." He said quietly.

My gag reflexes set in on the third bead, and I tried to raise my hands up to stop the Duke from pushing in any further. But the other guard stepped in as soon as he saw my hands move, and taking both my hands, he held them in a vice grip behind me. The duke, ignoring my discomfort, continued to go deeper. I pleaded with my eyes for him to stop. He finally stopped after the fifth and pulled the beads out, causing me to retch.

"She can go quite deep," Grima commented.

"It would have been deeper in if I had tried," Shagrat replied.

They gave me a few minutes to catch my breath. "That's enough rest, Empress; let's finish your outfit," Grima stated after this.

The guards helped me get up. I turned around and spread my legs as wide as I could, then bent down and clutched my ankles. One guard held me in position while another held my cheeks open. The duke touched my bottom hole with a thick finger, putting some pressure on it, attempting to get in.

"She's as tight as a virgin," he remarked in surprise.

"She hasn't been broken in yet this week. Your toy will be her first," my husband replied.

"I'm honored, Empress," Grima said, kissing my bottom hole.

He then said, "She'll definitely need more lube."

A goblin brought the lube bottle, and Grima squirted a generous amount into and around my hole. After this, he began aggressively rubbing and fingering my butthole with one hand and playing with my clit and clit clamp with the other.

I could have made it easier for him to enter if I had relaxed. But I realized Grimar was enjoying my resistance, so I tightened myself and tried not to allow him in easily.

After some prodding, my hole yielded to the onslaught, and as he entered, I experienced my first orgasm of the evening. He fingered me briefly before inserting the lubed-up plug into my entrance. He slipped in the first four beads before pulling it out. Then he did five beads. Then six and seven, and lastly eight, before taking it all out and re-inserting it.

I was sweating and breathing heavily by now, having orgasmed again on the final push. The guard released my cheeks, and I slowly stood up.

"Dear, the duke hasn't seen our palace properly yet, why don't you show him around? I will be in the playroom getting some things ready. Once you're done, come to the playroom."

"A splendid idea, Emperor." Grimar said.

(To be continued)