A Week of Naked Humiliation Pt. 05

Story Info
The final three days of my week of naked humiliation.
2.3k words
4.29
14.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth and final part of a series describing my week of naked humiliation, several decades ago, while I was still a young woman, before the Internet (thank God).

The first part tells how I was caught embezzling funds from my employer and negotiated this punishment instead of prosecution by authorities. It includes the detailed terms, which were no sex, but lots of humiliation, including spanking, fingering, being humiliated naked in front of strangers, and so forth. It ends with me naked on all fours outside the front door of my former boss's family home.

Part 2 tells about my first day, a Monday. I started the week as a maid in a sexy maid costume, serving the family and taking lots of orders, even be stripped completely naked and explored in detail by the teenage son. He put me naked on all fours and played a long time with my hanging boobs, and then fondled my privates, while I remained entirely in his power.

In part 3 the punishment got worse. I still wore the maid costume but with panties down to my ankles, and tiny skirt lifted up, on my knees, showing everything private to everybody. I had to waddle to the front door with panties at my ankles to sign package deliveries, and then lift up the tiny skirt and turn and show myself to the delivery men. They all shot at my rear with a stinger gun, something like a BB gun or gellyball, that shot little balls of condensed colored powder, that did no harm but stung for a few seconds and left a colored spot on me that they could then wipe off by hand. I even had a two hour humiliation session at my former office. They even put me on all fours on a table and drew a target on my butt and shot stingers at my most sensitive spots.

In part 4 I was demoted from maid to dog, always on all fours, naked except for a collar, forced to do doggy tricks, subjected to long play sessions for the teenage son and his friends, and doggy humiliation. They even registered me with the city, as a dog, and put dog tags on my collar and their phone number in marker in my inner thighs. The city employees that did that got to play with me for a long time. And office workers visited to play with me. I was always naked, dragged around by a leash, spanked often, and made to relieve myself in the yard while they watched.

This part covers the rest of the week, to the end of the humiliation. The days ticked by, with me living the life of a pet dog outside naked except for the collar, on all fours. That meant the stupid doggie tricks. And visits from my former co-workers, and friends of the teenagers, too. And a big garden party on Sunday, the last day, with me naked on all fours as a dog as the entertainment.

On Friday and Saturday David and Alice they took turns, one at a time, with some kind of schedule they didn't share with me, bringing friends in. I was a spectacle, and a toy, for small groups of teenage kids. They got slowly less innocent and more daring.

At the time I was reassured with the thought that Melodie was behind the scenes controlling what went on with the groups of boys. My first clue was that David gave several of his friends a guided tour of me similar to the one Melodie did the first day. He had me lay on my back and spread wide, and showed them my parts, and how to make me aroused even if involuntarily (I pretended it was involuntary), and what the physical signs of my arousal were. The second clue was that David kept them mindful of the rules, so that, even though I was laid out powerless for groups of teenage boys, they minded our rules. The third clue was that they never descended into verbal abuse, so no name calling; they addressed me as Stinky, my dog name.

There were different groups on Friday and Saturday. David did the tour of my privates five different times, with overlapping groups of boys. He got more effective, and I got more aroused, each time. The fantasy held.

For her part, Alice and her friends increased the numbers of girls involved, but focused on playing doggie and fetch and such with embarrassed giggles at having a grown woman naked at their beck and call.

The final humiliation was the backyard barbecue party Sunday afternoon. I was the main attraction; the entertainment. Several dozen people came. I couldn't count how many from down on my knees, but all of them were obviously friends they could trust. I recognized many of them from the office, which made the whole thing more humiliating.

As guests arrived, and the help led them to the back yard, they encountered me, the public spectacle, on my hands and knees and buck naked, wearing a collar, obeying commands. They laughed at how red my face was from the beginning, and there was a whole big thing about making my butt as red as my face. That obviously meant spanking, and it went on for a long time, as they laughed, and took turns doing the spanking while the others stood around and laughed, sipping drinks, and starting the party. I couldn't follow it all from where I was. They were mostly behind me so I couldn't tell exactly who was who with each blow. But they came randomly from behind me from either side. And at the same time, they poked and pushed my hanging boobs, laughing at how they bobbed. Several men tried to put them in a motion like a punching bag, but just pushing with fingers, not hitting hard. My whole butt must have been very red because it all stung a lot.

As more people gathered, David and Alice put the leash onto my collar and dragged me into the hard, where all could see, showed me off with the stupid dog tricks. That was a bit or relief because at least they dragged me more into the yard and out of the crowd of people who surrounded me at close range on the deck. But I was a spectacle still, in plain view of all. And spanking continued, although not as intense. They made me crawl to fetch sticks and tennis balls, and roll over, and stay, which meant stay absolutely still on all fours. David threw tennis balls at my ass. He invited the others to do the same, and eight of them did.

All this, and the party hadn't even started. Guests were still arriving. We were barely half an hour into something that started mid afternoon and was going to continue through a barbecue dinner and beyond.

As the party started, Donald called me onto the deck and the crowd gathered around me. "This is between us," he said. He waved the paper I signed and read from it. "For now, especially today, she is Stinky, our pet dog. Let me show you...Stinky, here." I crawled to his feet as fast as I could.

First, he took my collar and pulled on it to show them all the dog tags. Two of them looked closer, and read aloud, to the other, the name Stinky with owners their family and phone number. "Wow," somebody said, "even a dog registration number!"

"Yup," Donald said, proudly, "legally registered with the city." That produced some laughter and a lot of comments. He called them closer, made me roll on my back and spread wide open, and showed them the name Stinky, their family number, and their phone number that looked like a tattoo on one upper inner thigh. All the time he and all of his guests pretended I was a dog, so there was no allowance for the open display. "Go ahead," he suggested, "you can touch her. She won't bite."

All of this was with the whole crowd seeming to enjoy it. There were constant choruses of comments, laughs, wisecracks, scoffs, some surprise, snickering, and contempt. About a third of them were women, so I expected some kind of push-back, with my female parts so exposed; but in the end they all feared Donald.

"Most of you have already seen how she does dog tricks and plays with the people, Donald said. "She obeys commands extremely well. If you arrived later, you missed that; but David and Alice can show you, and then you can all take a turn, putting her through her paces.

"And please," he added, "do help us with the training. If she doesn't obey fast enough, feel free to just whack her butt. She's a dog and that's how she learns. The kids will show you. They're proud of how well they've trained her." I winced, knowing a lot more spanking was coming.

Soon they all sat out in the patio with their drinks and watched David and Alice show them again my commands and obedience. They showed them all what I would do for come, sit, fetch, roll over, beg, stay, and fetch sticks and balls. Then they invited them all to take turns making me do the so-called tricks. I hoped as it went on that at least some of the women would object to things like the stay command that exposed me so much. After all, there were husbands and boyfriends pawing me and spanking me. But no. In fact, even most of the women actually joined in, and they did it too. It was as if I was a dog, not a woman, and they all played along.

Several times during all this David called me sharply, saying "come fast, come quick." I had to hurry, crawling on all fours, which was caused extra shaking and jiggling I tried in vain to avoid. The comments were painful to hear.

Finally, the help served food. As they ate, they kept calling me with "here Stinky" or "here doggie" and laughing as I had to go stopping, starting, and turning to comply, many of the times with spanking to enforce my obedience. And at intervals I had to "stay" beside them, and in the guise of petting, they touched me everywhere. My breasts, hanging as they do in that position, got constant attention. Even most of the women took turns.

Predictably, when I was exposed to the garden party crowed, they did use my normal bodily arousal, the fluids and nipples and all, as a source of additional humiliation. I couldn't help it. So, even though they didn't call me the names, there was a frequent derision around shrieks of cackles and accusations that "she likes it." You know, of course, that it was also often true. I did. But it was also humiliating, and extremely so at one point during that dinner when several of them chanted "she likes it; she likes it."

After dinner, they set me up as a target again, drawing lines on my ass, and spent at least an hour with an organized game around the stinger gun. As they had at the office (in Part 3), they had round after round of competitions. They counted points based on the colored splotches on me, and for each round the winner got to choose what to do with me as a reward. They made the bullseye my asshole for a while, and then it was my clit, and finally, my vagina opening. Throughout, they made me hold my butt cheeks open. The winners fingered me, played with my boobs, forced me to crawl around the yard while they whipped my ass with the leash, and so forth.

That whole event seemed like exactly what Donald had wanted from the beginning. Lots of enjoyable sexual humiliation. And I served as an example, so nobody would cross him like I did. Not after they've seen what happened to me. There was the office visit, the vet registration thing, then the some group visits to the back yard, and finally this group spectacle.

And finally my ordeal ended. Sunday evening they left me dressed and didn't send me back outside. Instead, they gave me back my wallet with my IDs, my suitcase, and taxi fare to the airport. I was gone for good, and never saw them again. And Donald kept his promise, so it was worth it.

I have to add, in fact, that in many ways what seemed like Donald's revenge on me was actually my revenge with him.

It did fulfill a sexual fantasy I'd had. It was not the punishment they believed it to be. Have you ever wanted to do something outrageous, framed in a way that absolved you of choice or blame? Run around naked without being blamed or thought to be somebody who wanted to run around naked? Think about it. The erotic center of attention, for days? Without being raped? Completely bizarre, but safe.

Ultimately, exposed as I was, I was never penetrated. The spanking hurt but it was just spanking my butt. With that I avoided the life-changing horror of two or more years in jail. Instead of jail, I endured (or enjoyed) seven days of nudity and humiliation, but with safe rules, and only with people I never wanted to see again, And it solved that much bigger problem for me and gave me a clean break to spur me to change my life from then on. I didn't even have to pay back that loan I took out. And I never did anything even vaguely against the law again. And never lost my dignity either. I had learned my lesson well.

Because you might think less of me, I am publishing this anonymously, through a friend. But I'm still not done defending myself. I think I made the right decision.

So who really got revenge? Who won?