A Week on the Road Pt. 02

Story Info
My Life Changed Forever on the Way to Austin.
1.1k words
4.26
6.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READERS:

Some of my stories are 100% true. Some are based on truth, but some fantasy is added to enhance the story. Others are pure fantasy. I will always tell you what you which at the start.

This one is a fantasy.

------------------

Waking up in your bed, I found myself face down, and naked. My wrists were handcuffed to the bed frame in front of me. I struggled against my restraints, but it made no difference.

I called to you. No answer. I had to pee. I was getting very desperate and scared. Was getting in your truck a terrible mistake? Would they find my body in a ditch?

Muffled voices outside the truck. The door being unlocked and opened. I hear your voice and another. I listened to you talk about me to whoever was with you.

Your friend talked about me like a piece of meat, ripe for the taking. I didn't mind. This is what I want.

"I found him jacking off at the urinal early this morning. I fucked him. Popped his cherry. Came in his asshole! He fucking loved it! He's married...of course. That never stops his type," you told him.

"Mmmm! I want some of that," your friend said, as he stripped down to his underwear, a sexy pair of Hanes briefs.

My mouth started watering.

"Get yourself some!" you said in reply.

"I have to pee!!" I said. "I can't hold it!"

You came over to me and stroked my hair.

"Go ahead," you told me. "Just let it go."

"Right here?!" I asked.

"Right here. It's okay. Wet the bed. Piss on the sheets," you told me.

I closed my eyes and my urine started flowing. It felt so good, so warm. You ran your hand through the cooling liquid, and fed your fingers into your friend's mouth. Moaning, he licked my pee off your fingers.

Suddenly, my cheeks spread apart. His tongue began licking my asshole. Sucking. Licking. Probing. Licking. Probing. Sucking. Penetrating.

I moaned. Ecstasy overtook me. Pure bliss. Pure lust.

It was Saturday. I should be fucking my wife today. Fucking would definitely be a part of my morning, just not a part of hers. It would be different today, though. It would be off-limits. It would be something I shouldn't do. It would be...what I wanted, and I would be on the receiving end.

It would continue to change me.

Forever.

You took your underwear off and told me to lick the pouch. I did as you instructed, with passion. I smelled and licked your scent. You shoved them into my mouth to gag me.

"You ready to fuck his pussy? He's VERY tight!" you said.

"Hell yes!" said your friend.

I felt the head of his penis press against my asshole. I wanted it in me. I wiggled my ass. I rose up slightly to make penetration easier for him.

"No condoms, boy, and no pull outs," you whispered into my ear.

It was both exciting and terrifying to know that another total stranger was about to enter me bareback and would soon cum inside me.

I could never go home again. Not after all of this.

"Got any lube?" he asked you.

"Nope! Enter him dry! He says he wanted to be fucked hard, and...he likes pain!" you replied.

With that, the head of his penis dropped inside me. And one hard, quick shove later, his entire beautiful cock was all the way inside.

I screamed from the pain. I wanted him to take it out! But no! I didn't!

Without pause, he began to take what he wanted from me. He laid down fully on me. His chest on my back. My favorite gay sex position. I felt his underwear against my ass. He hadn't taken it off. He just pulled his cock through the fly. His face against mine. I could smell his morning breath as he moaned, and groaned, and fucked me.

Terrible pain became overwelming pleasure. More pleasure than I ever dreamed possible as he humped me and fucked me, taking what he wanted from me. My pussy was his. I gave it to him.

There was no love here. Only pure, animal lust.

Pulling the gag from my mouth, you put your cock in its place. So hard! Like steel! It tasted so good. I could taste your pee on the head of your perfect cock. You grabbed my head and fucked my mouth. I tasted your pre-cum. It was so satisfying to know that my body was being used by two incredible men for nothing more than their wanton pleasure. I was just a vessel for their use.

"I'M...GOING...TO...FUCKKKKKKKING...CUM!!" he said.

"Do it man! Breed him!" you told him.

I heard him gasp, almost scream in pleasure. I felt his cock grow even longer and more rigid. I felt his sperm spill into my intestines. Convulsions. Fingernails cutting into my shoulders.

All too soon it was done and he withdrew.

But it wasn't over.

I was un-cuffed and turned onto my back, then cuffed again.

You were next. You got between my legs. You lowered yourself onto my body and kissed me deeply.

"Now...now I'm going to fuck you HARD!" you said.

Another penis shoved into me. More pleasure. I wanted it. I already had one man's sperm inside of me. I wanted his too. More of it to be precise.

As you fuck me, as you use me, as you ensure that I am yours from here forward, your friend spreads his ass cheeks and sits on my face. I begin eating his ass. Licking it. Sucking it. Penetrating his asshole. I wanted to eat him like I ate my wife a week ago. But this wasn't my wife, and this wasn't a pussy. This was a man who I didn't know, and I was eating his asshole.

And I loved every second and every taste.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!" you scream as you empty your load inside me for the second time.

Bred three times in just hours by two complete strangers.

Was this REALLY happening?!

Now on my knees in front of you both.

"Clean us!" you demand as your cock (which had just been removed from my ass) entered my mouth. I sucked you. Lovingly. Slowly. Cherishing every lick. I did the same for him.

"Told you he'd be worth it!" you said to him.

"Hell yes! Thanks man! You got yourself a little cum whore there!" he replied as he got out of the truck and walked away.

"Who was that?" I asked, still breathing heavy.

"I have no idea. Just another trucker I met while I took a piss," you replied as you bent down and kissed me deeply.

I stayed there, on my knees, cum slowly dripping out of my hole. You hand me a pair of red lace string-bikini panties.

"Now, go into the restroom, clean yourself up and put these on. When you get back, we'll talk about your future," he said.

I would offer no resistance.