All Comments on 'A Week to Remember Ch. 07'

by Chris Cross

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More art work

Good story as usual just not enough of your great art work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Usual high quality

Well done Chris. It's up top your usual high quality. I too wouild have liked more pictures, but what you've done are excellent. What about having a 3some with Sheila and Belle?

GRAMPSAVGRAMPSAVover 17 years ago
KEEP THE ART COMEING

WRITING ( HE PATTED HER ASS) DOSENT COME NEAR THE SAME IN ART. NOT PHOTOS , ART.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Slightly disappointed

Your writing is skilful and stimulating. You arouse me considerably with the word scenes you paint and the suggestion and suspense techniques. I have followed your work eagerly from my first discovery.

I enjoyed this episode, but not as much as the earlier sbmissions. Without rereading everything I am not sure why, but I think that I felt you were getting tired of the series and you were finding a way to end it. The contrast with marie was an attempt at conflict, but not written with conviction.

Your writings are the only ones I continue reading now on Literotica, so I am not saying that I did not enjoy your latest episode. Please give us more - and you don't need lots of pics. They are goo, but your writing is more important.

Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He is one horny cad

He is one wild, horny stud but I would love to be a victim. Oh my god he has stamina and balls.Studs like him are far and few between.Sooner or later he will go through his stable of fillies and have to recruit others leaving behind very sad fillies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Totally Bogus

that was so bogus okay!!!! it was so horney and sexist. but it was fun to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
DAMN

YOU ARE GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

PLEASE DO MORE THIS IS AMAZING!!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous