A Week with Arianna: Wednesday

Story Info
A gift and a midday shopping trip for the secretary.
13.7k words
4.61
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at work early Wednesday morning, excited about what I had in store for Arianna that day. I had brought her a small gift, and I had decided I'd like to take her on another excursion out of the office since the one the day before had gone so well.

"Hi there," I said as Arianna arrived and walked past my desk.

"Good morning," she replied with a smile. She made her way to the refrigerator and placed her lunch inside and sat down at her desk.

"Meet me in the conference room," I texted her about a half hour later, after we had both settled in and finished up a couple of pressing tasks. "I have something for you.

We went into the conference room, and I closed the blinds as usual. I snickered to myself as I wondered if my coworkers had any idea why I sometimes drew the blinds when Arianna and I went in there together. It wasn't that unusual of a thing to do in our office, as it tended to block out distractions outside the conference room that might otherwise be easily seen - but still.

"How was your night last night?" I asked her.

"It was good."

"Did you give your boyfriend a blowjob like I told you?"

"Yes," she said. "And no, I didn't cum."

"Tell me about it," I said as she sat down. I began caressing her back as she began to speak.

"Well, I - I went in the bedroom. I put on some lingerie, and -"

"Describe it for me, sweetie."

"The lingerie?"

"Yes."

"Umm - it was red. Red with like, black trim, and it had a little black bow right here," she said, pointing in between her breasts. "And another one here," she said pointing to the area just above her pussy. "And it was sort of - lace and sort of see through, but not that much."

"Okay, and after you put it on?"

"I went out into the living room, and I - I, um - I told him I was sorry for last night and I wanted to make it up to him."

"And then?"

"Then I sat on his lap and danced to get him hard, and then I pulled down his pants and sucked his dick."

"And did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. But I was - I felt like such a cheating slut. Because the whole time I was blowing him, all I could think about was the fact that I was sucking his dick while I had your piss sloshing around inside my stomach."

"That's a good girl," I said. "Did he fuck you?"

"No. I was afraid - I was afraid I would cum. So I just told him it was all about me making it up to him and I just wanted to suck his dick and that was all."

"You know, you shouldn't withhold sex from him because of me," I said, smiling. "You just can't cum when he fucks you without my permission. So what I want you to do is - tonight I want you to let him fuck you. Fuck your pussy. But don't you dare cum. Understand?"

"That's going to be really hard," she protested.

"I know," I said, laughing a little at her unintended pun. "But you can be a good girl for me and keep yourself from cumming, can't you?"

"I'll do my best."

I slapped her quickly across the face, taking my hands off her back.

"No, you will not cum. No doing your best, your best is not good enough unless you keep yourself from cumming. Understand?"

"Yes. Sorry, sir," she said, her eyes cast down.

"Good. Now, I want to give you something. Another present." I reached into my pocket and produced it - a shiny metallic object, bulbous in shape, with a flattened round wide end.

"Is that a -"

"Yes. It's a butt plug, Ari. I want you to put it in."

"Right now?"

"Yes. Here." I handed her the plug. It was on the smaller side, perfect for someone just getting started with this type of play, or someone wearing one for a lengthy amount of time.

I watched as she stood. Today, she had worn a pair of blue pants. They were tight, and hugged her ass nicely, although I would have preferred to see her in a skirt. "Eventually, I'll get her to a point where I have total control of what she wears to work," I thought. I imagined her wearing slightly sexy yet professional clothing on a daily basis - mid-thigh skirts and dresses, tops that were low-cut but not so much that they were unprofessional. Of course, she wore these things occasionally, but I wanted badly to make it an everyday occurrence.

For a top, she had worn a white blouse, with a "v" cut into the front. It was not a button-up blouse, and when I touched the fabric, it seemed to feel silky, although it did not look silken. I could see that she had a white camisole underneath it, and beneath that, a white bra. It was a professional outfit, and there want much sexual about it, except the very small portion of her cleavage exposed by the V-design, and I could see the cami and bra were cut deeper than the blouse.

She slowly unbuttoned and lowered her pants, exposing her pink lace panties. I really did enjoy watching her undress. No matter how conservatively she was dressed on the outside, I could usually count on her wearing something sexy underneath, and today was no exception; the lace garment looked as if the designer was running short of fabric. The leg openings were cut very high so that just a thin string connected the front half to the back half, and the rear portion barely covered her asshole, just as the front barely covered her pussy.

Arianna soon lowered her panties as well. Her ass was plump and inviting, just as it always was. She took her left hand and lifted up her blouse and camisole, which had covered most of her ass after she had lowered her pants.

"Lick it," I said to her. "It will make it easier to slide in."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, but did as she was told, taking the object and putting it into her mouth, sucking it, licking it to get it moist, making sure I was watching the sensual show she was putting on. She stuck her ass out as she leaned over the table and spread her legs.'

"Is that what you did for your boyfriend last night?" I asked, obviously referring to the way she worked the plug in her mouth.

"Yes," she said.

"Did you swallow his cum?"

"No, I - I didn't," she admitted.

"That's a shame," I said. "I'm a little disappointed."

"I'm sorry, I just - I wasn't sure if you wanted me to. Plus I felt like such a whore. I mean, it seemed weird to me to mix his cum and your piss inside of me, if that makes any sense."

"So where did he cum, then?"

"I - he came in my mouth. I let it run out and down on my tits."

"Oh, so you won't mix his cum and my piss, but you'll let his cum run down all over the tits you showed off and tortured for me all day?"

"Yeah, I guess - I mean, it sounds silly now, but -"

"But what?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I feel so bad, you know - playing with you all day and going home - with him - like, he has no idea. About us."

"He didn't notice your raw nipples then, I take it?" Slowly I reached up under her blouse from behind, under her bra, pinching her nipples.

"Ohhhhh - no, he didn't - he didn't notice," she said, moaning.

"Good. Now you know you can swallow his cum whenever you like. In fact, I think you should swallow whenever he cums in your mouth. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she said with a sigh.

"Good. Now put that in your ass."

Slowly she lifted her blouse again with her left hand as she bent over the table, legs spread. I watched as she took the plug in her right hand and slowly pushed it into her ass.

"Ohhhh, fuck, ohhhh!" She moaned.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Yeah, it - it - it's turning me on," she said. "It stings a little, but I like it."

"Good. Now put your pants back up." She did as she was told, pulling her panties up over her ass, then fixing her blouse as she pulled her pants back up.

"You'll be wearing that plug for most of the day," I said. "No taking it out without permission. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Good. Now go over to the other side of the table, get on your knees and open your mouth."

I watched as she slowly stood up and began to make her way over to the other side - the side away from the blinds. I could see some sort of expression on her face, it looked almost quizzical, but I wasn't sure what she was thinking.

"Master, am I, like - are you going to - an I supposed to drink your piss?"

"That's the idea. Is there a problem?"

"I mean, no - well - I don't want any on this shirt. It's going to look awful if it gets on here," she said.

"Ari, I can see why that might be a problem. I guess you had better not spill any then, right?" I smiled at her. She just shook her head and rolled her eyes, and then she finished her journey to the other side of the table, knelt, and opened her mouth. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and rested it on her bottom lip.

"Ahhhh, swallow it, slut," I moaned as I filled her mouth up. I cut off my stream just long enough for her to swallow and open her mouth again. She didn't struggle too much with the first mouthful. "Maybe she's finally starting to get used to it," I thought. I started pissing in her mouth again. "Mmmmm, you know you want this, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," she conceded after she swallowed again. She coughed, then straightened up and opened her mouth again. I didn't start pissing right away, though, I just teased her with my cock, pushing it a little farther in her mouth, then pulling it out.

"Please, Master?" She begged.

"Please what?"

"Please. I want more."

"More what?"

"Please, I want more piss. In my mouth."

I let loose another stream, mostly filling her mouth up before stopping so she could swallow. She tilted her head down, closed her eyes, and struggled a little as she swallowed.

"You don't look like you want more," I observed.

"Please. It makes me feel like an owned urinal whore."

"I like the way you beg for it, humiliate yourself, let me use you in the filthiest way, slut. Now open up."

She did as she was told, and I shot another stream into her mouth. I filled it up, emptying my bladder. She coughed and gagged as she swallowed, much to my delight. I zipped up my pants, smiling down at her.

"T-thank you, Master," she said as she stood up. I took a tissue from the box on the table and wiped away the tears that had collected in her eyes.

"This thing - in my ass - it's making me crazy horny," she said. "I'm going to be so dirty today."

"Good. I thought maybe we could go on a little shopping trip at lunch, take a long lunch and hit the mall, what do you think? I'd like to buy you something, maybe a new outfit."

"The mall? You really don't have to buy me anything, I mean -

"It will be my gift to you. Plus, it's great to get out of the office for a while when you're crazy horny, isn't it?"

"Yeah . . . Okay. What time?"

"How about noon?"

She nodded. I threw the tissue in the trash and opened the door and out we went.

The morning was rather uneventful. I would look over at the monitor, watching the webcam every now and then and watch her squirm in her seat, and I wondered what effect that plug was having on her. Sometimes it looked as though it was uncomfortable and she had to reposition herself in her chair as a result. Other times it looked like she was enjoying the sensation and wanted to move her ass so she could increase the feeling. Then, at about 10:30, she picked up her phone and texted me.

"Will you take this out and ride my ass hard like I deserve?" She asked. In the screen, I could see that she was licking her lips.

"Oh, so you want it up the ass now?" I teased.

"Yes please, Master. Take me and fuck my ass hard. Use me. You own my holes, Master." I watched her squirm again in her seat.

"How about this - you can take the plug out and I promise I will fuck your ass hard and use you on Friday." She squirmed in her seat again.

"Bathroom in five minutes," I told her.

Five minutes later, I found her waiting in the bathroom. I walked in to her, pants around her ankles, plug glistening, bent over the sink.

"I'm not going to fuck you today, Ari," I said.

"Please? I'm so horny!"

"No. But I am going to take my belt off and spank your ass," I said. I slowly unbuckled my belt and took it off. "Ass out," I instructed. As she stuck her ass out toward me and bent further over the sink, I whipped the belt through the air and landed it squarely on her ass.

"Ow! Master, YES Master!" She shrieked. I raised my hand and the belt whooshed through the air, landing on her ass again.

"Mmmmm, mmmhmmm!" She moaned.

"Would you like me to stop?" I asked.

"It's - it's not up to me, Master," she began. Instantly I cracked the belt against her ass again.

"Sounded like a no to me," I said with a chuckle.

"So what is it? Would you like me to stop?"

"No, I - please, Master, I need more."

"Softer then?"

"Harder, please, Master, I - I want it to hurt, I - I want you to hurt me."

"Is this turning you on?" I asked.

"Y-Yes, Master."

I raised my hand and whipped her again. "Owwww!" She yelped.

"I haven't had enough, Master. Please whip me some more." Of course, I obliged. This time was more ruthless. I raised my hand over and over, whipping her ass in rapid succession with my belt.

"Ohhh! Mmmm! Yesss! Please! I'm a slut! I'm - I need it!" She cried out as I whipped her. It really was a good thing this bathroom was never used and a long walk from the cubicles.

"Ohhhhh! Uhhhh! Mmmmmm! Whip me, whip me! I'm a cheating slut! I deserve it! Ohhhhh, make it sting!" Arianna lowered her head into the sink. Her face was nearly touching the basin as I whipped her again.

Tears began to roll down her cheeks. "Ohhh! Ohhhh, master! Please- please whip me Master! I'm so - please just fucking whip me! Please, please please fuck my ass!"

I stopped, laughing a little. "Does this turn you on?" I asked. I pulled her head out of the sink and turned her around. She looked down at the floor.

"It's my favorite," she said.

"Here," I said, pulling the plug out. I handed her the binder clips again. "Hold on to the plug, I'd like you to wear it on our trip. Put the clips on. I want to watch."

She pulled her top up, the cami and the bra coming with it. I watched as she closed her eyes and paused for a moment before allowing the clamp to bite down on her left nipple. She snapped the silver handles against her breast, moaned, and moved on to the next. Her D-cup breasts were now both clamped.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh," she moaned as she released the second one, allowing it to clamp down on her right breast.

"Hands in the air," I ordered. As she did, I reached out and stroked her breasts before squeezing them and shaking them, one at a time. She closed her eyes again and moaned softly.

"Do you enjoy this, slut?" I asked.

"I - I like it when I hurt them for you," she said.

"Good. You can take them off at eleven. Now back to work."

I watched in the monitor for about the next twenty minutes as she clenched her teeth, but her lip, and otherwise tried to distract herself from her predicament. I thought about taking her in the bathroom and beating her tits with the belt until they popped off, but I thought better of it. For one, I didn't want to mark her up too badly and make her boyfriend suspicious. For another thing, I wanted to wait another day or two to give her that sort of treatment.

Finally, after about 20 minutes, she rose suddenly and was off to the bathroom. It seemed to take an unusually long time before she returned, long enough that I wondered what she was doing in there.

I gave her a break before ordering her to put the clips back on at 11:30. At 11:50, I allowed her to take them off, instructed her to put the plug in her ass and meet me at my car when she was finished.

"Ready to go?" I asked when she arrived at the car.

"Yep," she said with a smile.

"Good. You have your plug in, right?"

"Yes, Master," she said, looking at me seductively. She opened the door and sat down inside. "You're not going to make me get my tits out again, are you?"

"No, not today," I said sadly. "Your outfit would make it a little too difficult - it's not like that dress you had on yesterday. Very sexy, by the way."

"Thank you," she said, blushing. "What did you like about it?"

"I liked there way your tits looked in it," I said. I took her hand and squeezed and smiled at her.

"So what did you want to buy me. Another dress like that one?" She asked as we pulled out of the garage and onto the street.

"You know, I'm not quite sure yet," I lied. Of course I knew exactly what I wanted to buy her. One professional outfit, of course - so I could begin the long process of transforming her wardrobe so that she would always dress as I wished. And one not so professional outfit - I was thinking an exceptionally short skirt, for starters, or maybe a pair of shorts that didn't completely cover her ass. It was making my dick hard just thinking about it.

"I really like this plug," she said, breaking the silence as well as my silent train of thought about what I wanted to buy for her.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, it's - it feels so good. I've been so horny all day."

"Good."

We mostly made small talk on the way to the mall, until we got to the parking lot.

"I - I have a question, I mean - I don't know how to ask this, but -" she began.

"Go on,"

"I - did you - you didn't bring me here to buy me like - some sort of collar, did you?"

Wow, I thought. The idea had not really occurred to me. Well, it had, but I just assumed there would be no way Arianna was going to be willing to wear it, at least not full time with her boyfriend and all. And if she couldn't do that, then what was the point.

"A collar? No, that's not it," I said.

"I mean, not a collar, but just - some sort of a choker or something. Like, to wear around my neck. Something innocent looking that nobody would realize what it meant. But you would know, and I would know, and I'd have a constant reminder."

"Reminder of what?"

"That - that I'm like - you know."

"Why don't you tell me."

"That - that I'm owned. Like, property. A - you know."

"A what, Ari?" I looked into her eyes as I pulled into a parking space and her gaze net mine.

"Like - a slave," she said, looking into my eyes. "Your slave."

I was a little startled, to be honest, primarily because we'd never really had a conversation about her being owned, or being my slave, except when we were both turned on and I told her I owned her holes, and she seemed to go along with it fairly easily. But, of course, it was exactly what I wanted.

"I mean, look - we've never - we've never really had that conversation - about you being my slave, I mean. I mean I know you've taken to calling me Master, but like I said before, Sir is fine also. And I know I've teased you about owning your ass, your pussy, and your mouth, but - as far as - you know, as far as I was concerned we never really had that conversation." As I spoke, I could see the disappointment on her face.

"Not that I wouldn't want it," I said. I took my eyes off of her and cast them on the growing bulge in my pants. "As you can see, the idea of owning you - well, it's very arousing to me. I just - I didn't know if that was something you would be seriously interested in."

"Look. I've been your urinal - drunk your piss every time you've had to go for three days. I begged you to torture me. Yesterday I showed off my tits for a complete stranger because that's what you wanted. And you're like - you're in total control of my sexual relationship with my boyfriend. If I didn't want to be your property, like - if I didn't want to be owned by you, none of that would be happening."

I reached out and stroked her face gently. Despite outward appearances, I knew she was mine - mine to do with as I pleased.

"So, you want to be my slave?" I said slowly and deliberately.

She clasped her hands nervously in her lap, fidgeting with her fingers, as she began to speak. "Yes - I want to be your slave. Your property. I want you - to own me."