A Week with Arianna: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then that's what you'll be," I said. I smiled at her, stroking her face. "In due time, of course. We will have to establish some boundaries, you know? And what I mean is, primarily, we should start with you being my slave at certain times only, with the exception that I will control your orgasms at all times. And you do realize that this means you'll be - relinquishing your thoughts, preferences, even your basic human dignity and - well, humanity in general - at least when we can be alone. You'll learn to think of yourself not as a person, but as a mere object, a thing."

"Yes, I - that's - it's what I want."

"Good. Me too. And collars are earned, Ari, not begged for. You will get one when you've earned it, understand?"

She smiled and nodded. "What do I need to do to earn it?"

"Completely debase yourself," I explained. "Prove to me that you desire more than anything else to belong to me, to be my property. And once you've earned that, you will need to continue to progress in your - let's call it your reconstruction, because I plan on reconstructing your manner of thinking and feeling - in order to keep it." Arianna just smiled at me.

"Okay. But no collar today. But I do have some things I'd like to buy you, so we had better get going." As we exited the car, I led her into the mall. "Time for a wardrobe change," I thought.

"Okay, so the reason I brought you here today - to let you in on my plan - is that I'd like to first buy you something sexy. Something a little revealing. And then we'll go shopping for a new work outfit for you."

She smiled at me nervously. "How revealing?" She asked.

"Well, too revealing to wear to work, let's just say that," I said, laughing.

"Okay - where are we going?"

"I thought we'd go in here," I said, pointing to a store. "I just want to see you in something sexy - like what you might wear to a college party, or a concert, you know? Since I never get to see you in those kinds of outfits."

"Oh, okay, I get it. Because I'm all covered up at work?" She asked. We entered the store, one that I knew had racks and racks of skin-baring options.

"Something like that. Here, l - let's look around a bit. We're going to need options that are revealing. Think mini skirts, too-short shorts. And then a top to go with it."

I headed for a rack and started browsing, quickly pulling out the shortest skirt I could find. It was black and distressed, with horizontal rips halfway up the front along the front of both legs. Top to bottom, it was maybe fourteen inches long.

"Oh, my god!" She said, smiling in disbelief as I pulled it out.

"Yes, Ari?"

"That's - it's just really slutty! I - I've never even owned anything like that!"

"Yeah, we're going to get you out of your comfort zone a little today, okay? Here, find your size. I'm going to keep looking."

Next I pulled out a blue denim skirt. This one was maybe a half inch or an inch shorter, but had no holes. I handed it to Arianna as she approached with her size in the black one.

"Derek! You're going to make me look like a slut!" She said, smiling as she finished.

"You're getting the idea," I said. "Now, we need to find a pair of shorts." I walked around for a couple minutes with Arianna in tow, and then finally, I saw them - a pair of frayed, ripped denim shorts cut considerably higher than normal on the sides, and with pockets that dangled below the hem in the front. "Here!" I proclaimed.

"These are all like - way too slutty."

"I know, sweetie. That's why I picked them." She just smiled and shook her head nervously. It was as if she was imagining how she might feel if she had to wear one of these garments. I could only imagine.

"if you think these are bad, you should wait to see the tops I'm going to pick out," I teased.

"Oh, shit," she said, laughing. "Do I want to?" I grabbed her ass and squeezed, pressing my index finger into the plug that I knew was buried in her ass.

"Part of being my property, Ari, is wearing what I want you to wear. You have an incredible body, and I enjoy showing you off. Remember, you're an object." I spoke quietly so nobody near us would overhead, as I reached out, embracing her near her waistline. "My property. My body. I get to show it off if I like, don't I?" Ari just bit her lip and nodded.

"Good. Now, tops." I looked around to find what I was looking for. It didn't take me long to find the first option. It was a black, long sleeved crop top. It was ribbed, rather than being chunky, so it didn't come across as overly warm. It was cropped very short - in fact it was so short, I knew it would barely cover the bottom of her breasts, and leave her entire stomach exposed.

Arianna blushed and shook her head as I pulled it out. I moved on without paying much attention to her reaction, and soon I had found two more options: the first was a light pink top, with quarter-length ruffle sleeves. The back wasn't that interesting except for the fact that is was short, but the front basically consisted of two roughly triangular pieces of fabric that covered her breasts and tied in between. It was cut very deep, and exposed a lot of cleavage, and like the first one, her whole stomach would be on display.

The third option was simple. It was a cream-colored T-shirt, with a V-neck and it, like the others, was cropped short enough that it would barely cover her breasts and expose her entire stomach.

"OK, let's go," I said, motioning toward the fitting room. "I want to see you try these on."

"Are these all I have to pick from?" She asked. I could see her getting a little more nervous now, probably because I hadn't included anything slightly modest in the selections.

"I think we're all set, unless we see something on the way. You know, something more revealing than these."

We looked for a moment, of course, but we didn't find anything. I think Arianna was secretly trying to find something slightly more modest, something she'd be just a little more comfortable in, and try to pass it off to me as being somehow more revealing.

"And anyway," I said as we gave up and headed to the fitting room, "who said you had the final decision?"

"I don't - I mean - do I get any say in these?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe I'll let you pick one item that I won't buy," I said. "Out of the six things here. And I may ask for your input, but the final decision is mine." Arianna nodded and then shook her head. I'm not sure if she knew what to think, but we had reached the inside of the fitting room and it was time to get down to business.

"Okay, let's get these off," I said, reaching around her body to unbutton her pants. She leaned back, pressing her shoulder into my lower chest, her head resting on my upper chest and shoulder as I unfastened the button. Her body felt amazing pressed up against mine, and I tightened my grip on her a little as I unbuttoned her pants and slid them down.

She kicked off her flats and stepped out of her pants, and I ran my fingertips up her sides, caressing her bare skin. I could feel goosebumps forming on her skin as I lifted her blouse and her camisole up together. In a strikingly submissive motion, Arianna raised her hands above her head, allowing me to pull both garments over her head in one motion. She turned and stood before me, wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

"Okay. What do you want me to try on first?" She asked. I handed her the cropped T-shirt and the pair of shorts, then watched as she pulled the shorts up her legs and fastened them, and then pulled the shirt over her head and put her arms through their respective holes and adjusted the shirt until it was in place.

"Wow, Ari. You look stunning," I said. "I would be so proud to own this body," I said. I reached out and caressed her bare stomach.

"Thanks," she began. "I was going to say, I think I look like a slut. Like - this isn't even clothes."

"Of course they are clothes," I said, laughing.

"No. I call this lingerie," she said, laughing with me. As I expected, her entire stomach was exposed for me. As she turned around, a nice handful of her ass was peeking out from under the bottom of her shorts on both sides. It certainly didn't hurt the way she was built - with a round, juicy, but toned backside and a wide, inviting set of hips - and this just provided a little more skin that would need to be covered in order for her to dress modestly, which made the shorts seem just a tad smaller than they really were.

"So what do you want me to do with my new outfit, anyway?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I can't wear any of these at work. So where did you, like - what did - when am I ever going to wear them?"

"Well, I was thinking - maybe perhaps once a week, we should go out on a date. Come here, maybe, or go out to eat. Obviously during a break at work, because it's not like I can swing by and pick you up on Saturday for dinner and a movie, with your boyfriend situation and all."

You want me to go to - come here or go to lunch - dressed like this?"

"Yes, you're getting it. It's very attractive to me,"

"It makes me look like a bimbo slut."

"That's the idea, Ari. Now, on to round two." I handed her the pink tie-front top and the blue denim skirt.

Arianna slowly lowered the shorts and I took them from her and watched as she peeled off the T-shirt. "Wait," I instructed. "Before you put anything on, I want to touch you."

I turned her around so her ass was facing me. "Look in the mirror," I said. My hand ran up the back of her leg, across her right ass cheek, over the tiny strip of cloth covering a small portion of her ass, and found the plug, nestled inside her rectum. Slowly, I pushed on it as I wrapped my other arm around her, caressing her stomach before meandering upward in the direction of her breasts. I pushed the plug again, and listened as Arianna sighed quietly in response.

"Mmmm," she moaned quietly as I pushed on it again.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's - it's like the plug is going straight through my body and touching my pussy," she whispered as she looked over her shoulder at me. I pushed it again and watched as her elbows went a little weak, and her ass stuck out, pushing against my hand. It was like she wanted me to push it in as far as I could, even the end of it.

"Can you just fuck me already?" She whispered.

"Friday," I said. "Now put on your next outfit."

She turned around and looked at me. "You suck," she said softly. And just like the day before, when she called me mean, I knew she didn't mean that in a mean way. It was her way of telling me how turned on she was without being explicit, but by hinting at it flirtatiously. She lowered her head without moving her shoulders and moved her eyes up in their sockets, bobbing her head and raising her eyebrows and smiled. She did this often when she flirted with me. It was one of the cutest damned things I've ever seen, and it made my dick jump every time.

I watched as she stepped into the skirt, becoming more and more aroused as I bore witness to just how much leg was showing. It sat high on her thigh, and about two inches below her bellybutton. I smiled an encouraging smile as she turned around to look in the mirror and then turned back around, reaching for the pink top, and began to put it on.

She turned around to look in the mirror as I took it from her and helped her put her arms in it. I caressed the exposed flesh of her midriff as she tied it, her cleavage on full display and the ends of the knot hanging about two thirds of the way down to her deep, unobstructed navel. I could tell she had never had it pierced; I suppose she just wasn't that kind of girl, not outwardly anyway.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked her.

"Ummm - I'm not wearing this," she said. She did that cute eyebrow raise thing she did damn near every time she wanted to flirt with me. It was as if she wanted me to push back, like she wanted to wear it, but she didn't at the same time - or maybe she wanted to wear it, but she wanted to fight me a little first.

"Now, Ari," I said, "we both know you'll wear what I tell you to wear, don't we?" I turned her around to face me, still caressing her body. I grazed the skin of her stomach before raising my right hand, caressing her exposed cleavage.

"This is still lingerie," she said, raising her eyebrows again.

"No, sweetie," I said. "I think it looks very nice on you."

"I think it makes me look like a slut," she said, matter-of-factory.

"You know, there is still one other option," I said. "Why don't you try it on, and then we can make a decision."

Ari nodded and untied the top, letting me slip it off her shoulders, and as I set it aside, she unbuttoned her skirt and lee it fall to the floor. I handed her the next skirt, and she slipped it on without a word while I reached for the top.

"Wow, you look stunning, Ari," I said, as she turned around to look in the mirror. The skirt somehow now appeared to be the same length as the first one, riding high on her thigh. It was maybe a couple inches below her navel at the top hem, and all up and down the front of both legs were holes - rips, really - where I could see her perfectly bronzed skin, peeking out to greet me. Above the top of her skirt was miles and miles of midriff, and this time not even a bow tie to obstruct my view. The only downside was that it was not a deep cut top, and her cleavage was covered, but her stomach - my god, was it exposed.

"I'm not wearing this either," she said, raising her eyebrows again and smiling.

"Okay. I'll be nice," I said. "I'll let you pick out one of the six items that I won't buy and you don't have to wear. So let's hear it." Arianna looked over the garments. I could see the wheels turning in her head. It was as if she was trying to figure out which of the garments made her the most uncomfortable, and throw it out. As much as I wanted to, I resisted the urge to poke my finger through the holes in the skirt high up on her leg - I was praying she wouldn't pick that one, because I had made up my mind I wanted to strut her around and show her off in it.

"I think - the shorts," she said at last. I was a little surprised, honestly. I really thought she would either throw out the black skirt - the last one - or one of the tops that she felt most exposed in. But no, she went for the shorts!

"Okay, we won't get the shorts," I assured her. "Didn't like them?"

"My whole ass was out," she said. "I mean -"

"You mean you'd rather show off your stomach or your tits?"

"Well, no," she said. "But it was the only option that showed my ass, so I was pretty sure you were going to pick them and make me wear it and show off - and I know I can keep it covered now. Besides, I never really - I mean, everyone would be staring at my ass."

I hadn't thought of that. Smart girl, I thought, wanting to make sure she could at least keep some part of her body under wraps. But I was more relieved than anything, because I had no intention of making her wear those shorts anyway.

"Okay. I'm buying the skirt you have on," I announced. "And what do you think about the tops?"

"They're all really trashy," she said, seemingly embarrassed at the thought of wearing any of them.

"Any of them you like more than the others? Dislike?" I asked, ignoring her attempt at a protest.

"I mean - I don't know, my whole stomach is out in all of them. I guess I kind of like the pink one, with the ties. At least the tie covers a little bit."

"But your whole chest would be out," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but - I guess I'm a little more used to it, I don't know."

"So you don't bare your stomach much, then?"

"No. I mean, maybe a couple times when I was younger. Like, nineteen. But not this much, like, just a little, like about this much," she said. She held up her fingers about two inches apart, showing me the extent of her midriff exposure in a past life.

"Okay. Well, out of the three, I don't like the T-shirt. It's just a little plain," I said, tossing it into a pile with the shorts.

"So it's one of these two, then?" She said, looking at the other two options.

"Yeah. I honestly can't make up my mind, either. So - you know what - let's buy both," I said.

"Both of them? Okay," she said. She gulped. I could see her apprehension at the thought of this being more than a one-off occasion, and of having to wear both on different occasions. I smiled, knowing I was about to reveal the next part of my plan.

"Yeah. Oh, and one more thing. Leave these on," I said, pointing to the black distressed skirt and the black top she was wearing. "I think I'd like you to wear them for me for a little while. You know, just until we get back to the car."

"Wait - you want me to wear this here - like - right now?"

"Yeah, I'll ask the cashier to just scan the tags and then I'll take them off. You can put your work clothes in the bag."

"Umm - but - Derek - I'm - this is - it's just too slutty!"

"I know it's slutty, Ari. That was the idea. I sort of like the idea of showing you off a little, you know? You are my property, after all, aren't you? And it's not like we can do this at the office, or even after work." I stroked her exposed midriff, feeling goosebumps form on her skin.

"I know," she said. "I've just - I've never worn anything like this before. Like, out where people can see me."

"You know what we talked about. You have to learn to put aside your own preferences and just be an object - a plaything - and this is just part of the process." I could see the wheels of thought turning in her head. I wasn't quite sure what she was thinking, but at least I felt like then conversation was headed in the right direction.

"I'm going to look like such a whore. I mean - part of me wants to wear it, because I like the - you know -"

"Humiliation?"

"Yeah. And I like to be - you know - pushed - to make you happy. But this - I mean, guys are going to stare at me! Please, do I have to?"

"If you want that collar we talked about, Ari, you have to prove you deserve it. You have to realize it's not about whether you're comfortable or not. And realize that if someone stares at you, we both know it's just going to get you turned on."

"You're really mean," she said. She looked up at me, raised her eyebrows again, and smiled.

"Come on, let's go," I said. I picked up the pink top and opened up the door and walked out into the store.

Ari was slow to follow. She looked around nervously, needing to see that she was not the immediate center of attention when she emerged. And when she did emerge, she did so gingerly, with her arms draped down over her stomach, her hands meeting near her crotch, as if she was trying to reveal as little as she could despite the outfit she was wearing. I put my arm around her, feeling the exposed skin of her side, and walked her to the register.

"Hi, how are you guys doing!" The girl behind the register said, greeting us as we approached.

"I'm good," Ari said after I had returned the gesture to the girl. She looked at the floor, apparently reluctant to make eye contact with the cashier.

"So, just this?" She asked as she held up the pink top.

"No, the skirt and the top she's wearing - we want those too, but she's - she couldn't help herself, she wanted to wear it now," I told her.

"Oh, cool. Okay, let me ring that up, I'll just come around and, here, okay," she said as she reached for the tag dangling under Arianna's right arm. She grazed Arianna's side, a sight I certainly enjoyed.

"This is a great pick," she said. "Super cute by the way. I'd wear it home too!" I looked at the girl, and if her work attire were any sign, she wasn't kidding. She had on a loose, cropped, low-cut sleeveless top that showed her pierced bellybutton and about and inch above and three inches below.