A Week with Arianna: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes, Ari," I said.

"Oh my god!" She said. She closed her legs and turned to me and whispered. "Those two guys were staring right up my skirt!"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No!"

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe," she said, half-smiling. She closed her eyes again and bit her lip. "I'm - I want to cum so bad!" She whispered. I looked over and saw her grind her ass softly and subtly on the chair. I knew she was searching for any sort of extra sensation she could find. She waited a good thirty seconds before doing it again, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself.

She bit her lip again. "Mmmm," she moaned. Her mouth opened wide and she closed her eyes, then bit her lip again.

Then, all at once, her time was up.

"Can - can we go again?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm afraid we don't have a lot of time," I said. "We'd better start making our way back."

"Fine," she said, obviously disappointed.

"Here. Gum?" I asked. "It will get the piss taste out of your mouth."

She accepted and we started walking toward the door where we entered the mall. I put my hand on her again. This time, it was on her backside, the back of her upper thigh, tracing up the the small of her back, feeling her exposed skin. It was delicious, the way she looked in that outfit, the way she seemed to be petrified that people were staring at her - but willing to wear it nonetheless.

All of the sudden, Arianna stopped dead in her tracks. "What?" I asked, looking back at her.

"That creepy old guy. He's staring at me again! Like, he won't take his eyes off of me!"

I maneuvered around her to get a better look. Sure enough, there he was, the same guy from before, his gaze fixed on poor Arianna's body. It seemed to make her so uncomfortable, I almost felt bad for her.

"He's not THAT old," I suggested.

"He's definitely like - most of the way into his forties."

"Yeah, not that old. It's not like he's geriatric or anything!"

"I'm 25. Way too old to be looking at me like that."

"I mean - he's only maybe ten or so years older than me."

"That's different. You are nine years older than me. He's like - old enough to be my dad." The comment made my mind wander for a moment. I wondered what her dad - who I had never met, by the way - would think of her recent behavior. Drinking my piss constantly, torturing herself for me at work, allowing herself to be humiliated and slapped around, and now, shown off like a dirty slut at the mall. I didn't know the guy, but I couldn't help but imagine he would be disappointed in her.

"Tell you what," I said. "I want you to do one more thing for me. And then you're good for the rest of the day except for your nipples. Okay?"

"Oh God. What - what is it?"

"He's sitting right there on that bench. Still ogling you. I want you to walk up right in front of him - stop like you're looking at something, and nonchalantly stretch your arms up. Pretend to fix your hair or something, but stretch your stomach out, put yourself on display for him. Let him drink you in. And I will walk up a few seconds later, but I will be behind him. And you stand there and let him look at you until I motion for you to go. Okay? And by the way, if he tries to touch you, or talk to you, you leave and we walk out the door. I'm not about to go putting you in a completely uncomfortable situation or put you in harms way. Got it?"

"Derek! Oh my god! You basically want me to strut up to him like a - like I'm a fucking stripper or something!"

"Not what I said. There's no need to take anything off," I said, smiling. "But I do want you to give him a little show, make his day. Okay?"

"And if I don't?"

"Well, I own your body, don't I?"

"Y-yes," she said, casting her eyes at the floor.

"And I want him to see it. Not touch or do anything, just look. And if you don't, first of all, it will be a while before you get that collar you want. And second of all, you will be punished. And I'm not going to tell you what it's going to be, because I'm not giving you a choice of the lesser of two evils. But I will tell you, you will regret disobeying me." Truthfully, I had no idea what I would do to her, but thankfully, I didn't expect to have to worry about it.

"And you won't make me do anything except with my nipples for the rest of the day?"

"You got it," I said affirmatively. "You can even take the plug out."

"I mean - it's starting to hurt," she said.

"So go on. Show him."

"I mean - I don't want to - I'm not used to being this much of a slut."

I put my arms around her. "Ari," I said, "do this and I'll make it worth it. I promise." She just nodded. I caressed her exposed sides as she turned around and began walking toward her target.

Arianna walked slowly and nervously toward the man. She looked at him, and I saw him looking at her. His eyes feasted on her legs, feasted on her exposed stomach as she approached him. She began to tremble as she got closer. I could tell that she either really didn't want this, or she really did but needed to be pushed to do it, and she was immensely turned on. She really was kind of a shy girl, and it was amazingly arousing watching her start to come out of her shell.

She got closer, maybe within ten feet now. His gaze was fixed on her navel. I watched as poor Arianna nervously lifted her arms above her head, stretching out. Her skirt rode down and her top rode up, maximizing the amount of skin in between as I approached from his rear. She paused, pretending to put her hair up. She stretched her stomach out as she twirled her hair, quivering, about to put it into a pony tail with a hair tie she had produced from god knows where.

I wasn't about to give her the signal to go. She looked at me, pleading with her eyes for me to release her into the open space of the parking lot, but I would do no such thing. I watched in amazement as the man stealthily took his phone from his lap, flipped the camera on, and snapped a photo of my slut's gorgeous stomach - then another of her legs, and one of her face. And then another zoomed out, of the whole picture. Arianna just stood there, inching closer. She was five feet from him now, and she put her hair in a pony tail and apparently decided that it wasn't quite right, because she took the hair tie out and did it again.

Then Arianna accidentally dropped the hair tie behind her. She turned around quickly, bending to pick it up. Her panties peeked out from behind as I saw the man take another picture of her backside before nonchalantly putting the phone away. I approached him and looked over his shoulder to see a growing bulge in his pants, and I wondered to myself if he had noticed the plug in her ass under her panties.

Arianna turned around, raised her arms up and fixed her hair, stretching her stomach out toward her target. I backtracked, crossed over the row of benches and walked to a point about ten feet behind her. As she turned to look at me, I motioned for her to come back to me.

"Almost done," I said. "Just - he's really into you. I just want you to tease him one more time. Put your arms up and dance, strut your sexy body right past him and out of here."

"Derek!"

"Do it. And look him in the eye this time. I want you to let him know with your body language that you want him to look."

"Derek! Oh- oh my god! I'm not like that!"

"I don't care, slut," I whispered to her. "Now show him." She looked like she could cry, and she was visibly shaking. But she turned and threw her arms in the air, as if she were throwing caution to the wind and modesty out the door. She shook her hips, arms raised above her head, as she strutted by, rolling her stomach and shaking her hips while she looked him in the eye.

About halfway to the door, I caught up with Arianna. Her arms were still raised, she just seemed to not care anymore, or maybe she had actually started to enjoy the dozen or two stares she had earned as she flaunted her body to anyone who would look. I put my arms around her exposed stomach, slid them around to her back, and leaned in close as Arianna lowered her arms around the back of my neck. And then I did something I had never done before - I kissed her passionately.

I hadn't really ever kissed her before - not a real kiss anyway. Even if I had wanted to, I had refrained, somehow feeling that it would make us more equal in the relationship and take away from her status as a subservient, a plaything and a receiver of humiliation and pain. But on this particular afternoon, knowing that she had plainly stated that her body belonged to me, that I owned her as property, as a slave - it pushed these repressions into the background, and I could not help it. I was simply too aroused by the display of her body which I had just witnessed.

She opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue inside, flicking but against hers. She ducked on it, pressing her body against mine, wanting me to feel what so many people had seen. I bit her lip, tasting her, mashing our mouths together.

"Wow," she said as I pulled away after a very long kiss. "You really do like it when I act like a slut."

"You are a slut, Arianna. A filthy, nasty, piss-drinking, pain craving, shown-off slut. Don't you ever forget that." And then I kissed her again, just as passionately as before.

On the way out the door, I took her camisole and threw it into the trash can. "Girls like you don't wear these under a blouse," I reasoned. I pulled out some trash from my pocket as well - a gum wrapper and a receipt. Wondering what the receipt was for, I looked at it and saw that it was a receipt for Arianna's black skirt and crop top. "Thank You for visiting! Cashier: Madison," it read. "I always liked that name," I thought.

"By the way, did you see that creep taking pictures?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"He took pictures?! Of me?!" She said incredulously.

"Yep, sure did."

"Okay. That's creepy but kinda hot too. What - what is he doing taking pictures of me?"

"I'm sure he just wants something to remember you by. And probably to jack off to later thinking about the girl who deliberately strutted and stretched and showed off her body to him."

"Oh my god. I really am just a slut."

"I know, Ari. Now let's get back to work. I have a meeting this afternoon. You can change in the car, take the plug out. And the only thing you need to do is wear the binder clips on your nipples fifteen minutes each hour once we get back. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said, climbing into the car.

Arianna changed as we drove. She really didn't even seem bothered by it now, taking off her crop top and putting on her blouse. She then took off her skirt and took out the plug and put her pants back on. I rather enjoyed the show. She even started to touch her pussy through her panties, and I had to smack her hand and tell her "Friday" one more time.

After we got back, I didn't see her much the rest of the day. My afternoon was, unfortunately, filled with meetings, plus she really needed some time to catch up on some work. But every so often, I'd think about her suffering for me fifteen minutes out of the hour.

I did see her one more time, in the bathroom as usual. I gave her the rest of my piss for the day and reminded her of my instructions for what to do with her boyfriend that evening. And with that, I promised her that Friday was coming soon, and she just had one more day in between.

"So, Master," she said as I turned to leave. "What - do you want me to wear any of the new outfits tomorrow?"

"Wear something your boyfriend bought you," I suggested. "Something that means a lot to him - or you. And Friday, wear that purple blouse. I'm going to destroy you in it."

Arianna smiled, and I walked out the door.