A Week with Arianna: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," said Ari nervously. "I - I don't usually wear stuff like this," she said, as if she had to save herself in some way; like she was trying to preserve her reputation in the eyes of this stranger.

"Too bad," she said. "Once you do it, you won't be able to stop. At least, I can't!" She bent down and scanned the tag on Arianna's skirt. She seemed to lose her balance a little and steadied herself on Arianna's bare leg near the hem of the skirt, which didn't seem to strike Arianna as anything unusual - but to me, it almost looked like the girl did it intentionally, like she wanted a feel of my girl.

"Okay, there," she said. Arianna looked off into the distance, scanning the mall outside the store, as the cashier maneuvered around behind the counter. Her crop top had become misaligned when she half-stumbled, and when she got around to the other side, she went to fix it by slightly raising it and lowering it back into place. And as she did, I couldn't believe my eyes. Right there, on her stomach, in permanent marker, was the word "slut."

I only saw it for an instant, and she saw, and she must have known that I saw, because she blushed and nodded. The cashier took a deep breath as I searched for a name tag, but it was on a lanyard and turned around backward so I could not see. Quickly, I paid for the purchase and the cashier thanked us and we left. I took the receipt and stuffed it in my pocket.

"Okay, Ari," I said. Even though what I saw was fairly unconventional and definitely arousing, I was too caught up with Ari's experience to think about it any more. I just looked at her. She looked a little pitiful, doing her best to use her arms to cover up her midriff. That had to change.

"Ari," I said. "Now, you don't wear a top like that and then decide you want to cover up, do you?"

"No, Master," she said quietly.

"Then - arms at your sides."

Arianna just shook her head and reluctantly moved her arms away from her stomach, exposing it in all of its glory. "I can't believe you're making me wear this!" She said. Her eyebrows raised again and she smiled.

"I wouldn't make you wear it if I didn't know that deep down you want to."

"Shut up," she said teasingly. I reached around her body and hooked my thumb in the top hem of her skirt, just above her pelvic bone, reaching my thumb inside the skirt as we walked.

"People are - they're looking at me," she said as we continued.

"What people?"

"That older guy over there - he's creeping on me. And like - every guy I see I catch him staring!"

"Here, Ari. Hook your thumbs in the top of the skirt, like this. Make it seem like you want to just rip the thing off." Arianna reluctantly hooked her thumbs in her skirt, and even began to strut a little, swaying her hips nicely as she moved.

"Oh my god," she said. "Everyone's looking. Girls are even looking. Like, giving me nasty looks. I feel like such a slut!" She smiled, but did not make any effort to cover up. She knew better.

"Okay, were at the next store," I said.

"Next store?"

"I thought I'd buy you a couple outfits - things you can wear to work."

"Like - not like this one, I hope!"

"No. But, you know - I'm going for the sexy secretary look. Nothing totally outrageous, but still - a little suggestive, that's all."

"Derek, I can't go around being suggestive at work!" I grabbed her and pulled her close.

"Oh really, my little office piss drinker?"

"That's not suggestive. That's just me being your - oh, I don't know - property." I smiled at her.

"I mean - you know - think of the most revealing thing you've ever worn to the office, and now maybe ever so slightly add to it. Nothing crazy or unprofessional. Just sexy, you know? Like this," I said, pointing out a top.

The one I picked out was a lilac purple blouse with a built-in belt encircling the waist. It had long sleeves and was rather long - long enough to cover her ass almost, not that it needed to. But it was also rather low cut, and I couldn't wait to see what her breasts looked like in it.

"I think, umm - isn't that a little low cut for the office?" She asked.

"Oh, maybe a little," I said smiling. "But not completely unprofessional either." She just smiled and shook her head.

"Hey, it's better than what I'm wearing now!" We both laughed. "Hey, what about this one?" Good, I thought. Now I've even got her picking out her own sexy office attire. If only I could train her to always dress that way. Now my mind was starting to wander, but Arianna brought me back to reality when I realized what she was holding up.

It was a white bodysuit, a very nice cotton blend it seemed. It was simple but elegant, two thick straps over the shoulders and a body-hugging main portion. No cutouts, no lace, no sheer panels - nothing unprofessional, in other words. But the one thing it did have was a notch in between the breasts that I thought was sure to show just as much cleavage as the blouse I had picked out.

"Yes, that's a great choice!" I said, surprised at her willingness to include that option in her selections.

"And what about this one, for a third?" I asked. I hadn't really ever considered bodysuits, generally preferring women to wear midriff-baring clothing as opposed to the form-fitting but usually midriff-concealing look of a bodysuit. But when she picked out her selection, it got me thinking that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea - especially for an office, where a bare midriff would be a no-no, but a little cleavage - or even a lot of cleavage - would be seen as more acceptable.

This selection was a light pink bodysuit, embellished with silk. It was low cut, but instead of a deep "v" or plunge style cut, this one was more of a wide cut but just as low. The cut was so wide you would be able to see almost her entire shoulders, and from there the opening traveled straight down so that her armpits would be almost visible when she held her arms out. The opening kept going straight down to a point a little lower than the top of her breast, then turned inward and curved nicely around the top of the breast until it pointed straight down again directly in between the bottom of her breasts. In fact, if my imagination was right, the top hem of most bra cups would be visible in the opening of this garment.

Next, we moved on to skirts, and I quickly found two that caught my eye: a black pleather mini skirt with metallic zipper pockets and a slit in the back , and a gray plaid mini skirt with a small slit in the front of the right thigh.

"Okay," I said, checking my phone for the time. "Ready to try these on?" Arianna smiled and we walked to the fitting room together.

"Here, try this on first," I said, handing her the plaid skirt. She quickly slipped down her black denim skirt and slipped on the plaid one. I thought about touching her, teasing her again, but we were really starting to run short on time before we had to head back to the office. This skirt was about two inches longer than the others she had been trying on so far that day, and it was barely enough length to bring the skirt from the realm of the sultry and provocative to a realm where it was just long enough to be an attempt at professional attire. The slit encouraged the observer to look longingly at her leg, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

"Here, and this with it," I said. I gave her the white bodysuit, knowing that the other options wouldn't go well with that skirt. She laughed at me a little.

"You know you put these on before the skirt, right?" She said.

"Yeah - I guess you'd have to, wouldn't you?" I said with a chuckle. It hadn't ever occurred to me. It wasn't like I ever wore such garments, after all.

She took off her black top and slid the skirt back down and put the bodysuit on, pulling the skirt back up when she was finished.

"Wow, Ari," I said, looking at her. Her cleavage gleamed at me. I was surprised she had picked it out. "You look incredibly stunning," I said. My eyes, of course, were now glued in between her breasts.

"Yeah, thanks," she said as she looked in the mirror. "It's a little - low cut, you know? But it's like - I don't know, for some reason my chest is like - the one part I'm more comfortable showing. Like, not my actual boobs, but - the cleavage."

"Yeah, I could have guessed that," I said flirtatiously.

"Yeah, that's just because you like to look at them," she said, smiling and nodding. I smiled back.

"Okay. Now this one, and the other skirt," I said, handing her the pink bodysuit. She quickly slid out of the first outfit and into the second one. As she turned to look at me, I saw that this one was cut a little different. A little less of the skin in between her breasts was showing, but a little more of the skin directly above her nipple was exposed. Her breasts looked quite nice. As she turned to look in the mirror, I couldn't help but stare at the slit in her skirt. You couldn't really see anything, but it was high enough that I was definitely imagining that if she bent a certain way, most of the back of her leg would be wide open for viewing pleasure.

I complimented her again and handed her the purple top. "Here," I said. "Just put the black skirt back on with this. I don't want to waste too much time, we've been out for a while already, and there are a couple more things I want to do."

She obediently stripped down again before putting the black skirt back on, followed by the purple top. Her cleavage might have looked the best in this option out of all the tops. The belt was strung around her waist and it seemed like it almost pushed her breasts upward a little, and the way the blouse was cut, they were pushed together too - and it was a deep V-neck, showcasing the sides of her breasts beautifully as they faced one another inside the top. They just looked so damned big in this blouse!

"This one's a keeper for sure," I said with a wink.

"Oh really? I think it's a little too - it's too slutty for work!" She said, raising her eyebrows again.

"But it's still professional," I said. "Ari, you have to know how much I'd love to look at you - your breasts - well, considering I own you, MY breasts - all day in this top." I reached around and held her as she looked in the mirror. She shook her Hess and smiled.

"Would you fuck me if I wore this?" She asked.

"Sure. Why don't you wear it Friday," I teased.

"You're mean," she teased back, raising her eyebrows. I reached down and pulled it over her head, putting it in the yes pile along with both skirts and the white bodysuit. She went to pick up her black crop top, but I stopped her.

"Why don't you get down on your knees," I suggested.

"What - Derek, you're not going to -"

"I think I have to piss," I said, answering her anticipated question in the affirmative.

"Right here? Seriously?!" She protested.

"Yes, sweetie. I want you to drink my piss, right here in the fitting room."

"Derek!"

"Now, Ari," I said, pointing at the floor. She looked up at me with big brown eyes. It was impossible in this moment to even begin to chide her for calling me Derek. I watched as she lowered herself into position, and I pulled out my cock.

"This is so - so humiliating," she said, conceding defeat but making sure I was not at a loss to understand her feelings about it.

"I know it is. But your mouth is my urinal, and I'd like to use it - here. Besides, I love humiliating you. I find it incredibly arousing." She smiled, and I knew she did too.

Slowly, I began to fill her mouth up with piss. She quivered as the liquid hit her tongue and filled the back of her throat, then closed her eyes and swallowed as I stopped the stream. She put her head down, trying her hardest not to cough, and then when the urge had passed, she lifted her head and opened her mouth again.

"Please, this makes me feel so disgusting!" She whispered. I began to urinate in her open mouth again, holding the side of her head as I filled it.

"Please what?" I inquired. She swallowed again, head down, before she could answer, and she coughed a little bit before straightening up and speaking.

"Please - can we stop now? Can I stop, just for now?"

"Oh," I said, disappointed. "I was hoping you'd beg me for more."

She shook her head, and I slapped her lightly in the face and told her to serve her purpose. She just looked at me and poured, so I slapped her again, a little harder. Looking up at me, she nodded.

"Let's try again," I said. "Please what?"

"Please - I love it. I love drinking your piss, master, even though it's degrading and nasty. Can you please give me some more?" I could tell the slut was insanely aroused by now. I obliged, filling her mouth to the point where it started to run out of the corners of her mouth. Only then did I stop and allow her to swallow. She looked like a chipmunk with her mouth full of my piss. I watched as she took small swallows of what was in her mouth, struggling, her eyes tearing up as she forced herself to swallow it a little bit at a time.

"Good. Just a little more."

"Yes, master." She opened again and I shot the last bit of remaining piss into her mouth. The corners of her mouth turned down and she made a horrid face as she swallowed, then wiped the tears for her eyes. She lunged forward as if she was going to vomit, but caught herself and kept it down. Sitting up, she stayed there, on the floor, and it looked like all manner of emotions were swirling through her head as she sniffled and looked down, unable to even look at me.

"Here," I said, handing her the black crop top. "Good girl. I'm going to go check out. You meet me outside when you put this on." I opened the door and walked with the items to the counter, leaving her kneeing on the floor in the fitting room.

I was done checking out when she emerged. Part of me wondered what the hell was taking so long. I imagined her sitting there crying, ashamed of what she had become. I also imagined her trying to adjust her clothes, trying to cover up just a little more skin before she emerged. To myself, I wondered if either of those realities were true. But when I saw her, clearly she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she was lucky her makeup hadn't been spoiled.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm sorry, I just - I lost it there for a minute."

"It's okay," I said. "What was bothering you?"

"Just - everything, the taste, the fact that I'm - I'm letting myself be used as a urinal, forced to - you know, swallow, drink it. I'm not supposed to want that."

"It's okay," I said again. "Don't blame yourself. It's who you are. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah, but it - being ashamed - it makes me so, so wet."

"Okay," I said. "How about we go relax for a minute?" It was the perfect segue into the next activity I had thought of. Arianna just nodded, and I led her down the main concourse of the mall. People were staring at her again. I just wrapped my arm around her, feeling her exposed upper hip, then down to the holes in her skirt. "You look wonderful in this outfit, Ari," I said as I ran my fingers gently up her side, all the way to her bottom of her crop top.

"Really? Because I feel like a cheap slut," she said unapologetically. It was true - her whole stomach was exposed and her skirt didn't cover much either. She tried to sneak a hand in front of her body, covering her midriff, but I quickly swatted it away.

"Let them look, Ari," I ordered. "I like it when they look."

"I don't," she said with a bratty tone. "But it does make me really horny." She did the cute eyebrow raise again as she looked at me.

"Well, look, Ari. We made it," I said.

"Made it where?"

"The massage chairs. I thought you could use a little vibration, you know?" I said with a smile.

"Do these things really work?" She asked.

"No clue," I said. "But it will work for what we're going to do." Arianna sat down in a chair and I put in the requisite payment and started it up. Five minutes, it said.

"Ohhhhh, this isn't bad," she said with a smile.

"That's good," I said as I looked over from the next chair.

"Ahhhh, this - it's like - massaging the plug into - you know -" she began, hesitating. She looked around as if she had suddenly realize she was about to say quite loudly that she had a plug shoved up her ass, and she was afraid someone might hear.

"Massaging it right up your ass?" I said, finishing her sentence.

Arianna sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Ahhhh. It feels - feels so good," she half- whispered and half-moaned. She looked over at me and smiled wide.

"You're enjoying that, are you?" I asked, smiling back.

"Mmmhmmm!" She smiled wide again and raised her eyebrows, the subtle cue again telling me plainly that the plug was being massaged into her tight hole, and she was becoming very excited by it.

"Ari, I want you to do something for me."

"Spread your legs. Wide."

"Ma- Derek!" She began, almost completely humiliating herself by calling me master as a group walked by. "People will see right up my skirt!"

"Shhh! You're lucky I let you wear panties for this one. All they will see is a nice shot up your skirt and see your panties. Now, hurry up, before I change my mind and make you take your panties off. Those are your choices."

Arianna looked down at her skirt and shook her head. She looked at me and opened her legs until her knees were about a foot apart, then looked over at me.

"Wider," I said. "Anyone standing thirty feet from you should be able to tell what color your panties are. Got it?"

She looked at me with a fake stern look, as if she were annoyed with me somehow for pushing her like this. We both knew better, and she was about to prove it. As she looked at me, she opened her legs, making eye contact with me all the while, until her knees were in contact with the sides of the massage chair.

"Good," I said. "Now pull your skirt up a little. Let's say up to your bellybutton." It was only about two inches, but it really seemed like an almost ridiculous request given how exposed her panties already were.

"Derek! Oh my god! No!"

"Now, Ari. I'm not going to ask you again."

"I'm not doing that! I look like such a slut already!" She looked around, realizing that she had been a little too loud, and some middle-aged woman in mom jeans was looking over at her disapprovingly, as if to say, "I'm glad my daughter doesn't behave like this. Now, put some clothes on!"

"Ari - either do it, or I'll bend you over the hood of my car, pull the skirt up to your tits and spank your panty-clad ass in the parking lot for being disobedient. Now what's it going to be?"

Arianna just glared at me for a moment. "Fine," she said. She slowly reached for the skirt and pulled it up to her bellybutton. Her panties were now clearly on display, and it was painfully obvious that she knew about it and that the panty flash was intentional.

"Okay, Ari. Now, close your eyes. I'll tell you when to open them. And you can feel free to open and close your legs nonchalantly. Just act like you have no idea everyone can see right up your skirt. Maybe it will save you some humiliation."

"No, it won't - I'll still know!" She said. But she quickly closed her eyes, as if doing so was a blessing in that it provided relief, albeit temporary, from the scornful looks and disapproving glances and guys looking at her like a medium rare steak. She closed her legs, then opened them again, as if she had no idea her skirt had ridden up and her panties were on full display every time she opened her legs.

"Ohhhh, mmmmm," she moaned softly.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"It's like it's massaging the inside of my ass," she said. "And it's going right to my pussy." I watched as she squirmed in the chair, as if each time she opened and closed her legs was an attempt to feel any sort of sensation, even her panties rubbing against her crotch. As she had her eyes closed, I leaned forward and looked up her skirt to see a definite wet spot had formed on her panties. I knew she was enjoying herself.