A Weekend Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that, Bella.. Now I think we're going at your pace, nice and slow." he softly spoke in her ear again.

"Oooh.. um.. I like it hard and fast too, I could ride hard and fast all day if I could." she whispered admitting what she could possibly do if given an opportunity.

"Is that so.. maybe you could show me some time.. If you wanted to, that is." he softly spoke again.

Bella shuddered at the thought, he just invited her to show him what she could and would do while riding hard and fast.

The slow methodical ride continued for the next 20 minutes, making their way around the park. Him slowly thrusting into her and at one point, her thrusting back. Johnny's cock grew slightly bigger at that moment, if that were possible. Both were playing a dangerous game. Who would end up on top was the question?

The tour lasted 10 more minutes as they arrived back at the starting point. Johnny got off the horse first then helped Bella off of it. As she was dismounting, her foot got caught in the stirrups. Without hesitation, she leapt up off the horse, jumping into Johnny's arms. Instinctively, her arms wrapped around his head and legs wrapped around his torso. Johnny was falling backwards from her momentum and they both landed on the ground with Bella on top of him. Her scrunchie that was holding her hair up in the ponytail was lost. Her brunette wavy hair became loose as she landed on top of him, sliding ever so slightly down near his bulging cock.

"Ooooof... that hurt.. are you alright?" Johnny bellowed, concerning more with how she was feeling after the fall than he was.

"I'm alright.. I landed on something hard though, thanks for breaking my fall. I don't know what happened there." Bella spoke as she flipped her hair back, using her hands she placed them on his chest so she could lean back from him.

The view was not lost on Johnny, even though he was slightly hurt, he couldn't take his eyes off of the beauty that was sitting on top of him. Her voluptuous tits on display in her army green tank top. A sheen of sweat at the tops of her chest where it showed her creamy cleavage. The top could barely contain the two orbs underneath. He took a mental picture for later.

"Now there's a view I could get used too.." he said smugly.

"In your dreams, Johnny." she replied as she poked him in his chest. She got up off of him in an orderly manner, making sure to graze down the length of his cock. Johnny felt it quite so and closed his eyes for a few seconds. After gathering himself, he got up and joined Bella.

"Well that was amazing, I thoroughly had fun" she said as she narrowed her eyes towards him.

"I had fun too, we should 'do it' again some time" he playfully joked.

The pair had arrived earlier than Thomas and the others so they made their way back to the lodge. Things were heading down a spiral path. The silence between the both of them was deafening to the lodge and once they got inside. However, their minds were loud as can be. Johnny excused himself to the solitude of his room, no doubt rubbing one out to the mental image of his friend's girlfriend.

Bella was confused in her mind. Something she thought could not be possible was happening. She had a loving boyfriend but there was something intoxicating about Johnny, he was oozing with confidence and was playful throughout the morning. Something just drew her to that, he was attractive after all. She had to decide what to do from this moment on. Her decision was difficult but one she would not regret, as she was about to go on an adventure of her life. Bella proceeded to go up to talk to Johnny about what had already transpired.

As she approached his room, his door was slightly ajar. She could hear noises coming out of it. Light groaning noises with slow deep breaths. Bella slowly peeked into what was going on. The sight in front of her was one she would never forget. There laid Johnny, naked as one can be, on his bed with his hands flying up and down his 'trunk'. It was big, it had to be at least 9 inches long and had a decent size girth.

"Ooh.. damn... I wish you were here, Nat... ohh god... Bella.. Oh fuck, you on top of me.. Those tits.. I would suck them dry.." he mumbled.

Bella had heard him loud and clear. He was hot for her. Her good friend, and boyfriend's friend. Her mind started up again, flashing back to her dream from earlier in the morning. The mystery man in her dreams, was it Johnny? Was he the face she couldn't see in those dreams of hers. Giving so much pleasure without ever touching her physically. Bella could only imagine the pleasure if she had gotten the real thing, and she was looking at it right now. Her horny state of mind took over at that moment. Bella slowly dip a finger down her shorts, rubbing the tiny little rose bud of hers. She was soaking wet. Her other hand went up to her left tit squeezing it through her top. She let out an elicit, soft moan as she continued to watch Johnny beat his meat.

"Umm... ohhh.." she moaned softly as to not alert Johnny.

This went on for what seemed like hours but it was only a few minutes. Both unknowingly pleasuring themselves thinking about the other. Bella could only imagine how Nat would have felt with that 'thing' inside of her. This pushed her over the edge. The way she would ride his cock would be so pleasurable, more so than her boyfriend. Johnny's cock would send her to the stars and beyond, and before she realized it, her decision was made. Bella was going to suck it, fuck it, ride it, scream and beg for it, just like Nat had, before the weekend was up. She was ready for this new adventure.

Both Johnny and Bella were heading towards their impending mastabatory orgasm. He was about to cum.

"Ohhh.. jeez Bella, if you weren't with Tom.. I'd have you on this cock.. All day, every day.. You could ride this monster every day..ooh fuck.. Take it all... here comes... Bella, take it all... Oh my goddd.." he groaned out as his cum exploded from his cock with such ferocity that it spurted over his stomach and onto his chest.

The sight before her was something to behold, she was right there with him as he spurted the milky white sauce. Her fingers were rubbing her pussy to another earth-shaking orgasm that morning. It clamped tightly around her two fingers at the thought of him telling her that she could ride his cock, that large and satisfying cock that he held in his hand.

"Oh... Johnny.. I would..." Bella shrieked softly while shaking.

All of a sudden, the front door to the lodge opened.

"Bella... Johnny, you guys here?. We're back, let's do lunch..." Thomas announced as he, Claudia and Tyler returned from their hike.

Bella rushed quickly from in front of Johnny's door to her bedroom. Johnny, meanwhile, heard Thomas announcing their arrival, quickly glanced at the doorway. He definitely saw a shadow at the door and wondered if that was Bella.

"So she was watching me.. " he pondered with a smug smile. He quickly grabbed a towel to wipe his mess up. What a waste, he thought. All of his cum could be inside someplace warm, alluding to being inside of Bella. The things he would do to her would pale in comparison to what he had done with Natalie. Bella was much more beautiful and voluptuous. She was definitely a prized trophy that he wanted to conquer but couldn't since she had a boyfriend, his best friend, Thomas. Johnny had always flirted with the girls but Bella was different, she flirted back; like there was some connection from the beginning. He wanted to fuck her brains out, make her beg for his cock unlike any other girl he had ever been with. He was going to continue to play this game all weekend long and being paired up with Bella for the activities, this would be his best shot to give her what she was missing out on. Who knows what other activities were in store for the 'friendly' pair; but he could not wait for what was to 'cum', literally and figuratively.

As Bella rushed to her room, she closed the door quickly and leaned her back against it.

"Oh my god... what the fuck just happened.." she thought out loud. She had just witnessed her friend masturbating, to her no less. Thinking of her and letting her know that she could ride it if she wanted to. Her mind was at it again, oh she wanted to ride it. Her mind was made up. She was going to enjoy the biggest cock she had seen, bigger than her boyfriend, Thomas. It was only Friday, she had the whole weekend to get what she wanted; to get what she deserved and that was the adventure of a lifetime. She needed to be fucked after all of her orgasms this morning. She needed to feel what Nat was feeling hearing those stories from Claudia, how Johnny had made Nat scream and moan from his cock filling her up. Bella needed to be fucked senseless, by Johnny no less.

So unbeknownst to the two friends, both had mutually agreed to some elicit behavior this weekend. One that neither of them would ever forget and that will make this trip one to remember.

***********

Bella was the first to 'cum' down the stairs. She had changed into some black yoga leggings that looked like they were painted on and a pink sports bra. Her succulent tits would make any grown man salivate, and her boyfriend was one of them. Her hair was back up in a bun revealing the contours of her creamy neck.

"Whoa babe.. changed already... looking lovely, love you so much.." Thomas said as he gave a quick peck on her cheek.

"Awww.. how come you never say anything like that, Tyler." Claudia complained..as Tyler had his hand in a bag of chips.

"Umm.. you look lovely too babe." he responded with a mouthful of chips. Bella and Thomas laughed at the predicament Tyler was in.

Not soon long after, Johnny made his way downstairs to join the others giving each a quick glance but lingering a bit longer on Bella.

"Yo... there's the newly single guy.. How was the horseback riding?" Thomas asked with a chuckle.

"Um.. it went really well.. Had a fantastic time.. It was long, hard.. slow at times, but the view was amazing, right Bella?" he said as he diverted attention away from him.

"It definitely was.. the rolling hills, wildlife was great to see.. 'larger' than life, it was a 'bigger' experience than what I thought it would be. It left me breathless. I would do that again in a heartbeat." she thoroughly explained to the others and gave a slight wink to Johnny.

"We were planning another 'ride' later on, maybe tonight or tomorrow..." Johnny added with a sly smile.

The insinuation was not lost on Bella. Her mind twisted it as to the ride later on would be more interesting and much longer, and it would leave her totally breathless.

"Sounds great guys, can't wait to try that activity with the group tomorrow.. Look, we were invited by a couple in our group to a party later tonight at their lodge... Would you guys be interested?" Thomas asked Johnny and Bella.

"Yeah... of course, babe.. You know I'm down." Bella replied.

"I'm in too.. Looking forward to it.. I'm heading out to grill some food." Johnny motioned.

Johnny grabbed the prepackaged burgers, hot dogs and sausages and took them out to the grill. It wasn't too long after that Bella came to check up on the food. As she made her way towards where Johnny was, she couldn't help but admire the athletic and toned hard rock body in front of her. Thoughts floated back to when she landed on top of him, oh how she would love to be in that position again. Her head shook as she approached him.

"Hey, are the sausages ready?" she asked.

"Not quite.. but I have one that's ready and waiting... and it has your name on it, quite large too.." he boldly stated. Bella responded with a shocked gasp.

"JOHNNY!!..." she shrieked out as she back slapped his arm.

"Don't say things like that.. you know, I have a boyfriend and he's your best friend..." she said. Her mouth was saying one thing but she was definitely thinking of another.

"What?.. I was talking about this bratwurst... YOU have a dirty mind, Bella Peters" he said while smirking.

"Besides, what he doesnt know won't hurt him.. but I think you'll enjoy this sausage more than any other you have had in the past..in fact, it is a life change experience.." he continued, the innuendo kept getting bolder and bolder.

"You're incorrigible, Mr Johnny Tipson." she replied in a funny manner. Bella leaned down to check the meats on the grill, in doing so, she gave a view of her tits just hanging there. The sports bra barely contained them. It was a sight for Johnny as he sip on his ice cold beer while staring down at her luscious tits.

"Are these done now, Johnny??" she asked as she tilted her head up to look at Johnny.

"Earth to Johnny!?!?.." she added, waving her hands.

"Oh.. sorry, Bella.. the mountains distracted me.. Yes, the burgers and sausages are done.." he calmly stated.

I bet those mountains distracted you, Bella thought. She grabbed a few burgers and hot dogs for Thomas and the gang inside. Sexily swaying her wide hips as she walked back inside, giving Johnny a show even if she hadn't meant to.

So the afternoon wore on and the alcohol was slowly being down by all parties of the group. They had finished their lunch and were wondering what they should do before heading to the party later. They had a few hours to kill. Tyler suggested they play truth or dare. Thus, the game commenced and Johnny was the first contestant.

"Truth or dare" Bella asked as she down a mixed drink right after.

"Truth" he responded.

"Wimp.. too chicken to start off with a dare huh... well, since Nat isn't here anymore.. describe your ideal woman mister, maybe we can hook you up with someone from tonight's party.." Bella asked with an underlying and curious tone.

"Well, here we go.. " he started. He proceeded to describe who his ideal woman would be. He already had her in mind. He was describing Bella to a tee; short, voluptuous, not willing to change who she was and accepting him for who he was.

"And she has to be amazing in bed.. If she can keep up with me, then that would be perfect." he stated, then narrowing his eyes towards Bella. She knew that he was talking about her. None of the others picked up on it, but she did with a hint of redness in her cheeks.

"All right, Mr Ladies-man... Bella, it's your turn.. Johnny since you went first you get to ask her.." Tyler said.

"Dare." Bella shouted, game on. Everyone knows the game doesn't start until a dare is asked/taken.

"Let's see.. I dare you to RIDE me.." Johnny said with a pause. Bella's eyes grew wide. "On my back... A piggy back ride that is, as I run around the lodge." he finished saying. Bella's mind was at it again, he wanted her to ride him while he was on his back and boy would she ride him like no other man she had ever ridden before, not even Thomas.

"That's it... pshh.. I can RIDE you, no problem.." she retorted.

With that, she climbed on to Johnny's back, her arms around his neck, her tits smashed against his back, legs wrapped around him while his arms hooked around her legs holding her up. Her head was right next to his ear. What she said next excited Johnny to no end. The others were hooting and hollering.

"You want me to RIDE you, game on Johnny... 'what he doesn't know won't hurt him'...I'm gonna ride you until you 'cum' begging for more.. then, I want you to ride me all weekend long, every which way you can... you think you can do that, stud.." Bella whispered softly in his ear. She didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or she was just plain horny as fuck right then and there. Johnny couldn't believe what she just said. Was it real? Was she just playing with him? He had to find out.

"Um.. let's go." Johnny tried to squeak out. He started to first run out of the lodge, hopping and bucking so it was more difficult for Bella to hold on to him. He galloped like a horse around the lodge, they were out of sight from the rest of their friends.

"Are you playing with me right now?" he asked breathlessly..

"What do you mean, Johnny?" Bella whispered in return.

He continued to gallop around the lodge, finally returning through the front door. Now for a little surprise, he spun around 5 times, making them both slightly dizzy. He galloped up the stairs, while the others were still laughing and hollering, straight to his room. He flopped her on his bed, he fell forward landing right on top in between her spread out legs. He pinned her arms above her head. Instinctively, her legs wrapped around his waist again. The solid bulge between them was noticeable. Johnny was hard and it was poking at the very entrance of his friend's girlfriend's pussy.

"Did you mean it?" he huskily whispered in her ear.

"Did I mean it... of course, Johnny... I want this hot, bulging pipe in your pants to split me wide open.. Do you think you have what it takes to do that, stud... I meant every single word earlier.." she seductively whispered up to him, bucking her hips up to meet that large piece of meat sitting between her flowery lips, separated by only a thin layer of material from those black yoga pants.

"I want YOU, Johnny Tipson... to ride me all weekend long, if you DARE, starting tonight...at the party. Make me feel what Nat was feeling." she continued to seductively say.

Johnny couldn't believe it, he had his friends hot, brunette girlfriend on her back, on his bed, ready and willing to fuck him right now. He pumped his hips four times between her pussy lips, teasing her.

"What about Thomas...?" he asked softly.

"I love him dearly... but I want to experience this life changing experience that you have been talking about... Ooohh, quit teasing me with those thrusts..." she answered with a moan.

Johnny had met his match. In his wildest dreams he would never have guessed that he would be in this position right now. Having Bella Peters underneath him, begging him to unleash his 'beast' for the entire weekend of the trip was something he could not have imagined.

"Let's have SEX, Johnny Tipson...hot, wild, earth shattering, mind-blowing SEX. I know you've been wanting me.." she huskily came out and said what she also wanted. Bella wanted to feel that 'beast' of his splitting her open, making her walk bow-legged and screaming at the top of her lungs on the bed that she was on right now.

"You want it, Bella?.. You're going to get it...fully locked and loaded. I promise you the best weekend adventure you will ever have... Let's have SEX, Bella Peters.. Tonight. During the party." he confidently spoke back to her. Both of their eyes hunger with lust, wanting to devour one another right then and there. A few more thrusts from Johnny and he let her hands go.

Bella couldn't believe what was happening. She had made her decision, she wanted Johnny and his charming good looks, his confidence in front of her boyfriend and more importantly she wanted his cock in every which way humanly possible. Her mind was in overdrive. She wanted to suck and fuck and have his cock drill her into submission. Riding him or being underneath him; getting stuffed from behind or spread eagled for him to pleasure her anyway she could ever imagine.

"Tonight then... you better get off me, before he comes up here." she slyly said. She was a bitch in heat and it was hard for her to let go of her legs that were wrapped around his strong hips. Oh how she wanted him to stuff her right there on his bed. The scene of the insanely beautiful big tits, hair disheveled Isabel Peters; with the studly looking thick shafted man - Johnny Tipson in between her legs was a sight no one should ever see.

Johnny got up off Bella, even though he didn't want to. He offered his hand out for her to get up, she obliged. He pulled her in for a tight embrace, they were face to face once again. A few inches apart as he leaned down due to their height difference, their lips almost touching; eyes wandering every which way taking in the scene in front of them. His hands went down to her ass, cupping the sweet cheeks, pulling them tightly closer together. She could feel the bulge poking her stomach.