A Weekend Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend adventure to remember...
13.3k words
4.74
23.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoganFC23
LoganFC23
35 Followers

Friday

The seaside city of Chester Bay was just awakened by the bustling horns of ships entering the harbor. Summer was upon them as school was out for all the children. The downtown area was hustling and bustling. The beaches started to fill on this early summer morning with joggers and bikers. Soon enough they would enjoy all the illicit behavior that was about to unfold throughout the day and into the night. Somewhere on the northern edge of the city, a woman was enjoying the start to her Friday.

"Oh fuck... yeahhh" she gasped waking up to her empty sun-lit bedroom, her boyfriend Thomas Walker was no where to be found. Isabel Peters waking up from a fantastic dream of being fucked senseless by a mysterious man. This had been happening for a few nights now. She had been wrecked by orgasm from this mystery man many times but the picture wasn't clear enough as to who it was. One thing for sure, it wasn't her boyfriend.

"Dang, who is it that keeps making me 'happy' in these dreams" she thought.

Isabel woke up to the sizzling dream and a warm sweat. It was a beautiful morning on the outskirts of Chester Bay. The couple had plans to go to a cabin at Chester Bay National Park for a weekend outdoor adventure with a group of friends. She quickly shook off the dream and went for her morning bath. It was nice for her to be alone in an empty bathroom.

For here she was, Isabel Peters - Bella to most who knew her, a 28 year old, stunningly beautiful brunette in her own bath tub. Her hair tied up in a bun, her curvaceous naked body hidden by the foam of bubbles up to her chest. Her eyes shut as she laid back pleasuring herself to another mind blowing orgasm as she thought about her dream from last night. The girlfriend of three years to Thomas Walker was ready for the fun filled weekend ahead. This is just what Thomas and her needed. A weekend getaway adventure with a few of their friends.

"Babe... you ready to go?... We have to leave in the next 15 minutes if we want to meet up with the others on time." Thomas shouted from downstairs. He was getting the car ready with supplies for the trip to Chester Bay National Park.

"I'll be ready in five.." Isabel responded.

After her relaxing morning bath, Isabel quickly got dressed in her outdoor summer outfit - a nice pair of cuffed khaki shorts that revealed her luscious legs and thighs; and an army green tank top that could barely contain her voluptuous 36D tits. Her wavy brunette hair tied back into a high and tight ponytail. She added a pair of black shades to finish off her ensemble outfit. She was ready for the fun weekend ahead.

Little did she know how much fun this adventure was going to be...

***********

Loading the supplies and gear into the large van, Thomas Walker had the rugged good looks, charming and down earth good personality. The boyfriend of Isabel for the last three years turned around after putting in the last of the gear in the van.

"Whoa babe... you look absolutely amazing!" he complimented and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thanks.. And so do you, stud." she replied

"I just got off the phone with Johnny, we're going to have to pick him up.. in addition to Claudia and Tyler.. Johnny said something about Natalie not being able to make the trip" Thomas added.

Johnny Tipson - the athletic, good looking, wild one of the group. He was the ladies' man, always trying to pick up all the ladies. After all, he was only 25 years old, he was playing the field so to speak. He got rejected quite a bit but that never shattered his confidence. He was now in a three month relationship with Natalie Connors. All six friends met at Chester Bay University - Isabel, Thomas, Johnny, Natalie, along with Claudia Everett and Tyler Pratt. Natalie and Johnny finally started dating after a bunch of back and forth flirting through the years. This was the group that hung out together quite a bit.

Isabel pondered. "Did he say why she wasn't coming?" she asked.

"Johnny said she left him a voicemail this morning.. That she had to go, leave Chester Bay... for good." Thomas answered.

Poor Natalie, maybe I should give her a call Isabel thought.

Without further word to the news of Johnny, Thomas and Isabel hopped in the van to pick up Claudia and Tyler first. They lived about five minutes to the south, the city center. Upon arrival at Tyler's place, the four of them greeted each other cordially. The two women hugged each other while the guys shook each other's hands and chest bumped. The macho display was not lost by the two ladies.

"Oh will you two stop it with that macho stuff.." exclaimed Claudia.

Both of the ladies were laughing. Claudia was a tall woman with beautiful long legs and perfectly bronze skin tone. She had to slightly lean down from her 5 feet 10 inch frame to hug the shorter Isabel, who stood at a mere 5 feet with the flats she was wearing.

"Bella.. We are going to have so much fun on this trip." Claudia chimed in.

"Indeed we are, I've been looking forward to this.. Did you hear about Nat & Johnny?" Bella asked.

"Tyler and I were just talking about it.. It's a shame that it had to happen today.. I'm surprised Johnny is still going on this trip.. Then again, maybe it'll help ease with what he's going through. I couldn't get a hold of Nat." Claudia stated.

"They were a great couple.. Even before they became official... but this is Johnny we're talking about, he's always been.. out there" Bella added.

Meanwhile, the two gentlemen were getting Claudia's and Tyler's gear into the van. Not hearing the conversation the ladies were having.

"From what I've heard from Nat, she was definitely getting..um 'satisfied' so to speak.. So it must have been something else that he did, for her to leave like that..." Claudia continued.

"C, I don't want to know their sex life.." Bella gasped as she gently slapped Claudia's arm.

"What!?.. From what me and Tyler have heard.. Nat moans.. No, screams and begs for it from Johnny. We've heard one time when we went to their place to surprise Nat for her birthday. You could hear the screams from outside of the house." Claudia implored as she smirked.

"Right babe... about Nat and Johnny?" she added with a wink as Tyler and Thomas were finishing up loading the gear.

"Johnny and Nat could go for hours on end..." Tyler responded with a laugh. That brought a laugh from Thomas as well.

"Let's get going.. We still have to pick him up" he added.

Bella stood there dumbfounded and kind of shocked. For here she was listening to what Claudia had just said about Johnny. Thoughts were conjuring up in her mind. Soon enough she was taken back to her dream from earlier. Guttural moans, screams and pure pleasure rushed through her succulent body. Bella snapped out of her reverie and pushed away those elicit thoughts. I have a boyfriend and I am happy, she thought.

"Yeah, let's get going.. we want to get to the cabin as soon as we can." Thomas said.

Soon enough the four friends hopped in the van and were on their way to pick up Johnny. Bella was still entertaining the thoughts of earlier as she looked out of the rolled down window of the van. Heading towards what was to come later in the weekend.

***********

Five minutes later, they arrived in front of Johnny's condo. Loading his gear into the back portion of the van, Johnny jumped into the second row of seating with the ladies.

"Hey ladies.. Don't mind if I join you back here." Johnny exclaimed, as it was more of a statement than question.

"HEY... JOHNNY...how goes it?" Thomas shouted from the driver seat.

"Things are going well... just looking forward to having a fun-filled weekend is all.. considering, well... let's just look forward to having the best time of our lives this weekend" he said confidently.

"Good for you, Johnny." Claudia chimed in.

Both ladies eyed him up and down from the corner of their eyes. Bella more so than Claudia. For here he was, Johnny - the ladies man of all sorts sitting right next to her. His 5 feet 9 inch frame in all its glory; an athletic build and slick back dark hair, he was quite the attractive man with just enough of his muscle bulging out.

"We'll have a fun weekend, right ladies??... rafting, hiking, enjoying the great outdoors." as he looked at both ladies; glancing down at their luscious legs that were beside him, slowly moving up to their delicious thighs. He glanced at Bella more so.

"Well, glad someone is super 'excited' for this weekend.. Was hoping Nat could join us." Bella said

"Sometimes things don't work out.. We move on. So let's get going.. Maybe, I'll find someone up there, who knows, could be the best weekend of my life." he responded.

"Alright, good for you brother.." Thomas responded then turned the radio up.

Soon they were rocking and rolling through the winding hills north heading towards their destination. As they continued their journey to Chester Bay National Park, Bella could not help but glance at Johnny several times. There was something striking about Johnny, she noticed. Maybe it was his confidence or finally noticing his physique. But something inside her just peaked her interest a little. Shaking her head again and coming back to reality, realizing she had a loving boyfriend and she was going to enjoy this weekend with him.

But thoughts continued to fill her mind, did Nat really moan and scream for Johnny? How loud was she? And more importantly, was he really that good in bed?.. How 'big' could he possibly...as she glanced down towards his lap. Shaking her head once again, her thoughts were spiraling. She needed to stop this thinking instantly, she had a boyfriend. Little did she know that the seeds were being firmly planted and what it could grow into, in the not so distant future.

This was not lost on Johnny, he noticed from the corner of his eye Bella glancing towards his direction. He saw her shaking her head.

"Everything okay, Bella?" he asked.

"Yeah, just thinking about all the fun times we're about to have this weekend. And I hope you have the best weekend too, Johnny." Bella responded as she patted his thigh then turned to look out the window once more, ponytail and all.

"I think, I will." he said, noticing her hand had touched his lap as he eyed both Claudia to his right and more so, Bella to his left. Little thoughts entered his mind, the look of her tight ponytail. The voluptuous profile view of her tits had his mind reeling. Soon enough he shook those thoughts away as Tyler announced they were close to their destination.

*********

"We're almost there guys.. look up there, you can see the lodges and cabins." Tyler announced.

Thomas pulled up to the Chester Bay National Park's main entrance area full of booths, like the ones you see at a toll booth . They were directed to the Northeast portion of the park, less and less cars were heading in this direction as this area was known more for the wildlife at the foothills of the low-ridge mountains and a river running along it. Thomas pulled the van up to their lodge and placed it in park.

"We're here guys.. Let's check the place out." Thomas shouted.

Everyone got out of the van, Thomas and Bella had a quick kiss and both headed for the lodge. Claudia and Tyler were arm in arm as they headed up behind the first couple. Johnny lagged behind as he glanced at each of the ladies behind. Bella had a more breathtaking sway of the hips. How those cheeks bounce with every step she took in those short khaki shorts.

They were all going to share a lodge together. As they entered the lodge it was fairly big, open spaced first floor, an open spaced second floor as you can see the three bedrooms up top. There was the main living area with a tv and couch and a kitchen, a bathroom off the side there was also the pool/billiards room. Out back there was a hot tub that could easily fit six people in it. This was going to be an adventure of a lifetime.

Each couple selected their rooms while Johnny was left with the last room down the hall. The double wooden four post bed looked quite comfortable and firm. As Johnny walked out to get his gear from the van, he noticed Bella was alone in hers and Thomas' room. She was bent over checking the firmness of the bed. Johnny admired the view for what it was worth. Leaning on the door jamb with his shoulder, he just stared at the juicy ass of Bella.

"What I would do to be right behind that ass of hers." he thought.

"Hmm.. extra firm and bouncy, just how I like it." she whispered to no one in particular.

She suddenly heard a cough behind her and it was Johnny. She whipped her head around looking over her left shoulder and saw him standing there. She had caught him staring.

"Oh, my gosh.. was he staring at my ass!?... how long was he there?.." she thought

"Don't you have to get your stuff?" she asked out loud.

"I was on my way out there, and noticed you in here by yourself.. cute butt by the way" he said with a wink.

"Oh stop it, Johnny... you know I'm your friend's girlfriend, right?" she asked.

"Oh I know.. but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view in front of me. Talk to you later, Bella" he responded as he walked away from the room.

"He's incorrigible." she thought, shaking her head. She did notice a slight bulge in his pants when she turned to look at him. Nonetheless, she immediately dismissed that notion.

Not before long, the five of them brought all of their gear into their spacious lodge.

"Hey it's only 9am, let's go sign up for activities." Thomas announced.

They all left the lodge and took a short walk over to the activities center. It was a picture perfect day. There were already tons of people getting ready to sign up for the different activities: archery, ziplining, horseback tour, rafting, canoeing.. even a hike to the top of Mount Chester. Mount Chester wasn't that high of a hike as it would take about an hour and a half, but it did have a great view of the city and harbor.

The five friends all signed up together, what they didn't know was that amongst the larger groups they would be split into smaller groups and meet other people.

"Could I get Thomas Walker, Claudia Everett, James Cooper, Alice Rodon, Ryan Jennings and Tyler Pratt over here, you'll start off with the tour up to Mount Chester first." the wilderness counselor announced

"Wait, we're being split up?" Bella questioned.

"Yeah babe, I had mentioned this to you when we all booked the reservation." Thomas answered.

"Could I get Ron Jordan, Penny Court, Lewis Reed, Abby Tims, Johnny Tipson and Isabel Peters please." announced another counselor.

Bella was in shock, she had not thought that they were being split up for the outdoor activities and now she's grouped with Johnny on top of that. Whom being on top of whom would be a question for later.

"At least you'll have Johnny with you. It won't be so bad, babe... try to have fun." Thomas tried to cheer her up.

"I just thought all of us would be doing things together is all.. but I'll try to make the best of it." Bella tried to sound enthusiastic about the situation.

"I'll see you for lunch then." she added and turned to look at Johnny.

Johnny, throughout all of this, was sitting back smiling on the inside that he'll get to hang out with his friend's beautiful girlfriend for the day. He was ready to play the game again, even if it meant playing with Bella.

"Looks like we have the horseback riding tour." Johnny alerted Bella.

"I hope you know how to ride Bella because these animals are hard." Johnny said. The entendre not lost on his part of the conversation.

"Oh, I can ride anything, this will be really fun." she replied back.

Not before long, everyone separated and went with their assigned groups. Johnny and Bella went in one direction and the others, went in another. It was approaching mid morning and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. The day was only beginning. What other surprises were in store for the five friends.

**************

The calm and serene setting of Chester Bay National Park was a place where many went for adventures. One adventure there was the tour of a section of the park via horseback riding. This is where Johnny and Bella were headed to. When they arrived at the starting point, they were informed that they would have to double up on a horse.

"What do you mean we have to double up!?" Bella exclaimed.

"Two of you will have to ride one horse.. one of the horses got sick this morning." the counselor replied

With a smug look on his face - "Looks like it's you and me, Bella.. You can have the front of the horse." he said.

"Thanks, how very thoughtful of you, Johnny." she smiled back with a sarcastic tone.

All Johnny could do was watch in awe as Bella straddled the horse and mounted towards the front of the saddle. Her legs stretched on either side of it. Johnny was next as he jumped up onto the stirrup to settle in right behind Bella, there was no divider between them so he got real close to her; her ponytail right in his face. Her scent was intoxicating. He breathed it all in, she smelled nice, better than any of the times he was with Nat.

"You smell real good, Bella" he whispered in her right ear.

"Oh thanks, Johnny.. Thomas loves it too" she whispered back not sure why she had to mention Thomas.

As they started the tour, Bella was in control of the horse as the reins were right in front of her. Johnny, meanwhile, was looking for a place to place his hands on. Naturally, they found her nice hips and gently he laid them there. A familiar stir in his pants began and he was growing. There was no way that Bella could not feel what was poking her in her lower back.

"OH My GOSh... what is that poking me.. Is that his cock!?" she thought. There it was, the first mention of his cock in her mind. She tried to take note of the size of it, it was big but she couldn't really tell how big. Bella got lost in the moment and was soon taken back to what Claudia had mentioned to her. That he had made Nat moan and begging for his cock, screaming so loud that she could be heard from outside. Could he really be that good? Thomas and her had a good sex life. Her favorite position had always been doggie-style. She could only imagine what the size of Johnny's cock would do to her. She shook off the moment from her mind again.

Johnny started to thrust his hips subtly into the back of Bella. She undoubtedly could feel the subtle taps from behind. A sheen of sweat started to perspire on her forehead. The sun beating down on them. Bella was starting to get a warm feeling from her head straight down to her pussy. The tingling sensation was starting.

"Um.. Johnny, um...could you um... stop doing that.." she mumbled

"Stop doing what, Bella?" he replied calmly.

"I thought you could ride anything, is it getting too hard for you?" he asked softly.

"You know what, Johnny...um.. you're my boyfriend's friend." she replied.

"I don't see him around.. Let me take control.. I want to go faster, I like to go hard and fast.. then slow it down." he whispered in her ear. His hands went from her hips to holding her hands with the reins. He pulled hard so that their hands were on her stomach now. His thrusting sped up as the horse started to speed up as well. For a good ten minutes along the trail, he was moderately dry-humping into his friend's beautiful girlfriend's back. Bella was slowly melting right in front of him. Her breaths became labored as she was breathing harder from the sensation that she was feeling. She shouldn't be having any of these feelings in the first place. She had a boyfriend, whom she loved after all. She could definitely feel the length of his bulge now and it seemed a lot bigger than Thomas'. Claudia may have been right about Johnny. A thing that big would make anyone scream, from the pleasure it was giving.

LoganFC23
LoganFC23
35 Followers