A Weekend Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Thomas and friends were still mingling and drinking with their new friends as the loud music blared. None of them had seen Johnny or Bella for the last hour or so. Here they were mingling by the pool table sinking a few balls, Thomas sank a few balls... unknowingly, at that same moment in time, his best friend Johnny was sinking his balls, deep into his lovely hot girlfriend of 3 years, Bella. Boy, was he sinking his balls way deep inside Bella...

"JOHNNNNYY...JOHNNNNNY... I'M GONNAAA CUMMMM...IM GONNNNA FUCKKKKKKIN CUM... GONNNNA CUMMM ON YOUR... COCK... Ohhhhhhhhhhh HERE I CUMMMMMM Gahhhhhhhhhh... IM CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGG.." she screamed as his pistoning continued. He wasn't ready to cum yet so he held out at best as he could but he felt every inch of her orgasm as her pussy squeezed his cock as tight as it could... trying to milk it, but Johnny's cock would not release its milky seed just yet.

Her orgasm rocked her body like no other. He was continuing to pump his cock into her with renewed vigor, even more so than right before she came. Bella's body became limp on top of Johnny. Her body soaking wet from the sweat, heat and carnal sex they were having.

"How in the fuck is he still going... he didnt even cum..." she thought as her body continued to come down from its orgasm. But her pussy soon would be ramping up again in no time. She was already seeing stars and the sex had only just begun. She had not experienced the full wrath of what Johnny could do yet. She was the one in control, being on top, or so she thought she was in control.

"I'm still going.. YOU feel that, Bella.. You feel that pussy getting stretched like never before... I thought YOU could ride me until I cum, Bella.. Come on, time for you to cum again.. " Johnny whispered harshly in her ear. As soon as his last words came out, he hugged her in a tight embrace and rolled them both over. Bella was now on her back, underneath him. Johnny pushed himself up off her, grabbing her hands and pinning them near her ears to maintain his balance. He was also on his knees, his hips a blur as he ploughed her pussy for all she was worth.

"You wanted me to RIDE you all weekend... now it's my turn, you had your ride... you're going to scream louder than ever Bella.. YOU READY??.. cause I'm not stopping till I cum in your pussy... I'm going to flood it with my creamy sauce... ohh fuck, your pussy is good... so fucking goood, Bella..." he snarled down at her.

His ploughing was relentless, not letting up. He was drilling her like no other. His balls slapping harshly against her ass cheeks. In and out, in and out it went. Sawing her in half. He let go of her hands and placed them on the bed itself.

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...KNOCK

The headboard was knocking again, this time much louder. It felt like the wall was denting. Her legs wrapped around his hips again, ankles locked behind his firm ass. Urging him to go deeper.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKK JOHNNY... THATSSSSS SOOOOOOO DEEEEEEPP GODDDDDDDDD...unnnngh... ungggh." she whimpered as she scratched and clawed at his sides and back.

"FUCK ME... oohhh god...OH FUCK JOHNNY... FUCK ME LIKE MY BOYFRIEND CANT...THIS IS YOUR PUSSY NOW... ohhh fuck... keep pounding meeeeeee... I'm getting close again..." Bella exclaimed loudly. The hot sex continued as both moaned and groaned.

"Am I fucking you better than your boyfriend... oh fuck you're tight Bella..." he struggled to get out. With her own smug smile she answered him in the only way possible.

"Unnnnnnnnnnghhhh...OHHHHHHHH... OHHHHH YEAH.. JOHNNY... OH FUCK... pound your friend's girlfriend's pussy.. POUND ME... FUCK... If I had known.. ughhh..ughhh.. Ohhh... if I had known you were this fuckking... good... I would've been on your cock soooonner...ohhhh my god thats, goood.. YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM... OHHHHHHHHH..." Bella wailed as she closed her eyes enjoying the immense pleasure. She was getting real close now.

"OHHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDD... MAKE ME CUMMMMM...OHHHHH... I'MMMM GONNNAAAA CUMMMMM AGAIN... OHHHH... FUCCCCCKKK...HERE IT CUMSSSSSSSS... I'M GONNNAA CUMMM OHH FUCK ... YEAH JOHNNNYYYYY.. JOHHHHHHNNNNNNY!!" she screamed as she came for who knows how many times, she had already lost count. Johnny was really doing it, he was making her scream like never before. Her pussy clamped around his cock like a vice trying to milk him, but again he slowed his pace and was able to control himself from blasting his cum into her. Her eyes clamp shut as her orgasm rocked her body once again. His cock slowly still going in and out or wet pussy. It was slick, the bedsheets were damp from the sweat and mainly her juices. His cock reached places it never knew it could inside her pussy.

Basking in her post-orgasmic bliss, Bella felt like she was still full of cock, which she was. She opened her eyes smiling only to see Johnny smiling back at her.

"Are you ready for more??" he nonchalantly asked as he was still going in and out of her pussy.

"God.. fuck, he's good.. Really good for that matter. He still hasn't cum yet?" she thought.

"Ohhh... did you cum??" she asked him in a low raspy voice.

Johnny shook his head no. He was ready to go at it again but this time he would cum; and when he did, he was going to unload gallons of cum into her. The thought that he could get her pregnant crossed his mind but his little brain did all the decision making. It was time for him and her to cum at the same time. Make sweet music in the night. It had already been two hours since their fuck session started. The night was still young.

Bella was in shock and in tons of pleasure but shock that Johnny hadn't cum yet. She looked at the bedside clock and it was two hours into their fuck session.

"Oh my god... two fucking hours and he still hasn't cum yet!??. Thomas would have been done and asleep by now." she thought. "And he's made me cum so many times already... gosh, I can't get enough of his cock. I'm going to be stuffed with this cock all weekend, this is MY weekend adventure." she added to her thoughts.

"YOU haven't cummed YET.. FUCK JOHNNY.. And you're still pumping in and out of me... oh god.." she half moaned.

Meanwhile, Thomas and friends had no clue as to what was happening back at their lodge. They were busy taking fireball shots and more drinks were being had. They were going to pass out at that lodge before the night was done.

That was a good thing for Bella and Johnny as the sex would continue throughout the night. Johnny was going to fuck her brains out like he had always wanted. In every room and position imaginable: cowgirl, missionary, doggy-style, spooning, 69, in the shower, on top of the sink, bouncing her while standing up, on the stairs, in Thomas' and Bella's bedroom, on the couch, on the pool table, in the hot tub... the list of places he wanted to fuck her this weeked was long to say the least.

"It's time for me to cum.. Cum here.." he said. Johnny pulled back out of her pussy, so much of her juice spilled out and on to his bed. She felt empty when his cock left a void in her pussy. He flipped her over so her ass stuck up and out. And what a fantastic ass it was. Ass up, face down into the pillows. Her back arch was magnificent. Johnny got up right behind her with cock in hand, ready to load into her once more. Her pussy lips were glowing, begging for his cock to re-enter its rightful place. He teased her bit going up and down the length of those lips.

"You ready Bella?... I heard this was your favorite position.. You like getting fucked from behind, huh" he asked though it was not a question but more of a statement.

Bella was up on her hands now looking over her right shoulder seductively, her brunette wavy hair down her left side. She looked ethereal like a goddess sent from heaven.

"You have me on my hands and knees, Johnny..fuck, quit teasing me and put it back in.." she growled and moaned at the same time. She was a submissive slut now. She would do anything he said.

"I'm yours for the weekend now.. No more outdoor adventures.. while Thomas and the others are out, I want you pounding me... make me walk bow-legged by the end of the weekend... just fuckin pound meeee.. this is our fun adventure... and one more thing, Johnny... " she paused for a few seconds, looked down then back at Johnny, directly into his eyes she said... "Cum in me.. Fill me up like you said you would... fill me up like Thomas has never done... DO IT JOHNNY.. FUCKIN CUM IN ME.." she demanded.

Without any further hesitation, Johnny grasped her wide hips and entered her from behind. The look on her face was one of pure lust. It was only a few minutes but he was back inside her, ready to fill her womb.

SLAP...SLAP... SLAP... SLAP...SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK...

His thighs slapping and smacking her ass. He was getting into a good rhythm now. Bella was bouncing back at him. She just wasn't going to lay there, she wanted to make him cum in her. Her tits swinging back and forth. WIth his right hand palm, he traced her back side. Her back arch was perfect. The slick sweaty skin, moist to the touch. He continued to trace down to her right boob. Johnny grasped at the swinging orb, massaging and squeezing it; eliciting another round of moans from the brunette beauty.

How did it get this far Bella thought. She woke up this morning to an erotic dream. She had a boyfriend after all. And before the day was through, she didn't think she'd be on her hands and knees for her boyfriend's friend, LITERALLY. The day wasn't over yet, it was 11:30pm as she glanced at the clock again. For here she was, if anyone was outside in the wilderness, beyond his bedroom window, they would be seeing the silhouette of man and woman have passionate wild sex. The animals out there would be jealous of what they would be seeing at that very moment.

So too would Thomas, Tyler and Claudia. If they were to enter their lodge. They would be hearing loud moans and groans coming from Johnny's bedroom, thinking that Johnny had already found himself a girl for the night. They would be mistaken that the girl, no, WOMAN was Bella Peters. She would be the one that was in Johnny Tipson's room. Having consensual cheating sex with her boyfriend's best friend.

It was probably best that Thomas, Tyler and Claudia didn't return to their lodge for the night because at that very moment, Johnny was about to release his pent up seed into this woman, Bella Peters.

"OHHH FUCKKK BELLAA... THAT'S IT.. Keep thrusting back at me.. I'm ready to unload into you now..." he groaned. One hand went to grab Bella's hair while his other hand maintained her right hip. He was fucking in full earnest now, sawing in and out. All you could hear from Bella was guttural moaning. Her eyes closed lost in the pleasure of Johnny's cock continually pounding her.

"Cum for me Bella.. cum on... you can cum for me.. And I'll cum in you...just like you wanted... come on Bella.. Just come for me and I'll fill you up right now... CUM ON BELLA.." he demanded.

"OHHHHHHHHH GODDDDD DAMN... JOHNNY!!..." she awakened with renewed vigor. Her eyes opened up and she was running on adrenaline. After all the non-stop fucking over the past 3-4 hours, she found the energy to give it back to Johnny even more. Her hand clenched the bed sheets. His hand let go of her hair and she turned her head to look over her shoulder again.

"MAKE ME CUM AGAIN... JOHNNY.. FUCK ME...FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE... THAT'S IT... CUM WITH ME JOHNNNNNNYY... FUCKNNNNN CUM WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE... I'M CUMMMMMMMING OH GOD I CUMMMMMMING... " she wailed harmoniously.

This was it, the moment that Johnny never thought would have been possible, he was going to cum in her, Bella Peters.

"OH FUCK... BELLA... HERE IT COMEEEEEEESSSSS.. HERE IT CUMMMMSSSS...FUCKING... CUM FOR MEEEEEEEEE BELLA... I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNG" he yelled out. At that moment Bella was cumming again, her pussy clamped hard around Johnny's cock. He gave one last thrust as he felt her pussy tighten, feeling the milking that it was about to do. Johnny held that final thrust deep into her. He was finally able to release his first spurt of cum, coating her walls. A second blast up into her womb, ropes upon ropes gushing out from his cock.

"FUUCCKKKKKK" both yelled in unison. He was still cumming inside of her. Inside of Bella Peters. What a sight this was. She could feel every ounce of his cum shooting up inside, she collapsed down so her face was in the pillow, moaning something incoherent. As his final blast was near, he too collapsed right on top of her back. Both slick, wet and sweaty from the hard fucking that had been done. His cock still lodged in her pussy.

"OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh..." as the both groaned. His cock finally released from the confines of her pussy. His head right next to her ear, he whispered softly.. "Bella.. That was amazing.. so fucking amazing.. I... oh god... I knew you would be one heck of a bang... but god damn.." he finished as he kissed along her neck to her shoulder, he then noticed the clock, it read 11:55pm.

Moments later, Bella responded softly... "FUCKK... Johnny, everything ooh.. everything they said about you was true.. Ooohhh god...you were soooo goood... fuck... your cum is leaking from my pussy... fuck.. no one has ever cum this much in me..." she was still catching her breathe, she too looked at the clock; now 11:59pm.

Day One of their adventure was complete. But their first night was not over, not by a long shot. Johnny was ready for more. He said he was going to fuck her senseless and he intended on doing that. There was truly more to cum, for him and her.

To be continued...