A Weekend Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmhmmmm..I can't wait to have this stuffed in me.." she murmured softly..

The few lonely moments they had was interrupted by Thomas, Bella's boyfriend of three years and Johnny's best buddy. They jumped back when they heard his voice from down stairs.

"Babe.. you guys coming back?... we have to finish the game.." Thomas yelled from downstairs.

"I'm 'cumming' babe... and I'm going to cum for you like you've never seen a woman cum in her life before, Johnny." Bella yelled out the first part to her boyfriend and the latter was softly spoken to Johnny as she headed out of his bedroom and downstairs towards her friends, not before making herself presentable first though.

Johnny just shook his head with a smug smile. For here he was, standing alone in his room, thoughts of Natalie all forgotten. He was about to sex with his friend's girlfriend tonight. It was going to be the best weekend of his life. Not long after, he followed her downstairs to join their friends.

The horny girlfriend of Thomas Walker made her way downstairs. It happened all of a sudden, her depravity into a wanton slut; she wanted to know if the rumors were true about Johnny Tipson. Was he really the studly ladies man everyone was talking about? It wouldn't be long now, until she found out her answer. Boy, was she going to find how amazing he was tonight.

So, the game went on for several more rounds with relative ease. The truths were tamer and the dares became drinking pre game shots for the party ahead. Though, Tyler did dare Claudia to get naked, and that's where the game ended. All throughout the game, Bella and Johnny were glancing at each other. Each of them not giving away any ounce of information of what was about to happen that night and all through the weekend.

************

As 7pm approached, the group of friends were getting ready for the party ahead. None more so ready than Johnny and Bella. They all gathered in the foyer of the lodge. Johnny in a casual button up shirt and shorts. Tyler and Thomas in similar attire. Claudia and Bella dressed in similar blouses. Claudia in a tight pair of jeans and saffron polka-dotted blouse. Bella was in a simple satin black and white polka-dotted blouse that revealed a ton of cleavage to go along with another pair of khaki shorts.

"Let's get going then.. shall we?.." Thomas said.

They all walk the short distance to another lodge, James and Alice's; they were in the group with Thomas, Tyler and Claudia for the hike earlier. The music was loud and there were many people there coming and going in. Soon enough they found their way inside. The whole first floor had transformed into a mini dance floor with lights glaring every which way. It was dark but not too dark. A mini bar was set up and that's where they went first. Drinks were flowing aplenty amongst the crowd, James and Alice pulled Tyler, Claudia and Thomas away to introduce them to some other friends and their DJ. This left Bella and Johnny alone.

"You ready?.. Bella.." Johnny whispered in Bella's ear under the loudness of the music. His hands found her waist and it sent electricity up and down her body.

"Easy there, tiger.. we've got all night.. let's get some more drinks in us first." she replied coyly.

More drinks flowed amongst the friends, they were all split up talking and mingling in their own little groups some were dancing their butts off on the dance floor. Johnny kept his eye on Bella the entire time. She was up on the second floor eyeing him, while acknowledging Thomas when it was appropriate. She thought it was time, Thomas looked inebriated and the others were out of it too. Bella made her way to the stairs to go down it, Johnny followed in pursuit to the foot of the stairs. On her way down, Bella tripped on a step and fell forward, luckily Johnny was there again to catch her when she fell. Her arms immediately went to his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist again. Her tits smashed into his chest and with a sly seductive smile she whispered to him... "Take me back to your room, like this.. Johnny"

Johnny bolted out the door as quickly as he could, carrying her. With every step, she felt him. He was growing with each step he took and boy did she feel all of him. Their eyes were blazing with lust. They entered their darkened lodge, each step up the stairs he thrusted his cock into her, teasing her with his length. They entered his bedroom and turned on the lights. He immediately closed the door and pinned her there. Her back slightly arched.

"Are you sure you want to do this Bella?." asking her once more just to see if she really was going through with this.

"Johnny Tipson, I want YOU to make me scream.. I want the party over there to hear ME.. MAKE ME SCREAM.. FUCK ME, Johnny." Bella replied in the most erotic tone imaginable.

"Mmmmmmph.." as he kissed her hard for the first time.

Bella forcefully kicked the door behind her to springboard the two. Johnny tumbled backwards until the back of his knees hit the four post bed. He landed with her on top, straddling him.

"Well.. here we are again, Johnny.. I WANT to suck you first." Bella exclaimed.

She proceeded to rip his button up shirt off then touched and caressed his toned chest and torso down to his shorts. She backed up off of him sliding down off the bed while guiding him by his shorts to pull him up off the bed. Johnny obliged to her every movement. She was now on her knees in front of him.

"Let's see what I'm working with." she said looking up at him.

Bella pulled his pants down, she was finally up close and personal with his big cock now. It was one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen. A good 9 inches long, it nearly hit her in the face.

"Do you see what you like, Bella?" he asked with a smug look on his face.

"Oh..my.. you are much bigger up close...much bigger than..." she trailed off at the end as she was about to say her boyfriend's name.

"Thomas, your boyfriend?.. " Johnny completed her sentence.

"Yeah, I'm going to have so much FUN with this.. you ready for me to suck it and lick it better than any other woman you've had before me? " Bella asked as she smiled up at him. She waved her hair back so it would not impede what she was about to do. She then took her blouse off revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her delicious tits were on full display. She grasped his cock for the first time, Johnny shuddered at her soft hands.

"Yeah, Bella... quit teasing me.. please suck it.. God you have amazing tits.. I want to suck on those." he whispered to her. With that, Bella Peters, parted her lips. The head of his cock entered first, he could feel her warm breath. She closed her lips around the head then teased him with her tongue by swirling it around. Johnny's eyes rolled back as the pleasure was instant.

Her mouth slid lower down his cock, making sure she covered him in her saliva. She slid back up and released him with an audible pop. Just one stroke..

"Oooh my god.. Bella.. Oh shit.. That was..." he groaned out.

"Amazing... I'd told you I'm good, now let me give you the proper blowjob you've always dreamed of.." she hissed up at him. Not before long, he was back in her mouth. Bella bobbed her head slowly at first then picked up the intensity of sucking, up and down her mouth went, coating his wet cock nicely. Her other hand went up and played with his balls, coaxing as much pleasure as she could.

"Mmmmphhhh... mmmmmpphhhh... mmmmmmmmmppph." the sucking noises she made as she bobbed her head.

She continued to bob up and down for a few more seconds, then released his cock to lick the underside of it. She started from the base of his cock all the way to the very top of the mushroom tip.

"You like me licking you like a lollipop..." she rhetorically asked. Of course he did. The groans he was making gave that away. For here he was, his friend's hot, brunette girlfriend sucking his big cock unlike anything she had ever done before. Johnny was in heaven looking down at her. Her tits jiggling and bouncing at every single stroke and touch of hers. He held her hair back so she could continue her assault on his cock. He thought it couldn't get any better until she took his entire stalk completely down her throat. She was deep-throating him like a pro. She tried to breathe through her nose as best as she could, but how could you with 9 inches of raw, saliva covered cock down your throat. She came back up for air.

"Ooohhhh god... Bella... fuck.. You're awesome at this.. God damn... no one has ever taken all of me.. Ooh... you're the first.. God.. fuck.. fuck ... keep going.." he exclaimed as best as he could, lost in the pleasure he was getting.

"Umm... I fucking love it, Johnny... is this exactly what you dreamed of?... do you like seeing me on my knees.. in front of you.. you never thought that this could happen huh... well I'm going to make all your dreams come true.." she rambled on then continued to suck him for all that he was worth.

Up and down she went, making his cock as slick as can be. Eating his 9-inch cock like it was ice cream melting on a hot summer's day. Licking and swirling her tongue over the tip of the head. Johnny was getting close to cumming.

"Mmmmphhh..mmmphhh. Mmmmmppphh... your cock is the best cock ever, Johnny.. I fucking love it." Bella squealed out. This was true, it was by far the biggest and the best she ever had.

"Is it better than Thomas'...?" he asked with a huge grin on his face.

"You want me to say it don't you... you're a dirty man, Johnny Tipson... but fuck.. your cock is bigger, longer... thicker and OH SO MUCH BETTER than Thomas' " Bella admitted. Giving her jaw a quick break, she pumped his cock up and down using both of her hands. One hand alternating with caressing his cum-filled balls and the long shaft itself.

"Fuck... Bella.. you have no idea what you're doing to me... but fuck.. I wanna fuckin EAT YOU.. come up here.." he said convincingly. He pulled her up to stand and she shrieked. He then proceeded to unbutton her shorts and slide her black lace thong off. She was fucking wet as can be. Both Johnny and Isabel were now naked. But fuck, he instantly jammed two fingers up her pussy. Bella let out a higher pitched shriek.

"FUUUUUCCKKKK... that's it... oh fuck." she shrieked.

Johnny guided her to his bed by her tightly clenched pussy, laid her on her back. Suddenly, he released his fingers from her pussy to spread her legs even wider as he pulled her to the edge of the bed by the back of her knees. He got down on his own knees and began to lap up her sweet nectar, finally diving into her sweet hole.

"Mmmmm... fuck you taste good, Bella... fuck, I'm gonna make you fucking cum first... you ready for your pussy to be eaten like no other.." Johnny belted out. It was more of what he was going to do anyway. He started to eat her like a mad man. Probing her pussy with that talented tongue of his.

"Oh... FUCK, JOHNNY... OH my FUCKING GOD... Right there... Right fucking there... FUCKING EAT MEEEEEE..." Bella moaned. She was getting eaten oh so good. One hand went up to her hair, caressing it and bunching it up while the other hand was clenching his bed sheets. He was eating her real good. She unclenched her hands and raised up on her elbow, she wanted to see Johnny eating her out.

"FUCKING make me cum, Johhnny... make me CUM...Fuck I'm close...Make me CUMMMMMM" she moaned, the latter was a long guttoral moan. Johnny slowed down his pussy cunnilingus skills.

"Ohhhh.. Don't you DARE fucking stop on me now... ohhh.. come on.. don't you fucking stop on me.. " Bella exclaimed. She needed to cum hard from something other than her own self satisfaction. She wanted to cum for him, Johnny Tipson. The studly, ladies man. Many women had cummed for him and she wanted to be added to that list and not just be on the list, to be the BEST EVER on his list.

Johnny was teasing Bella to no end, his slowing down was all part of his plan. This was just the beginning of a long night and weekend for that matter, of her cumming. Johnny was going to make her scream from multiple orgasms. Rock her body like no other woman he had before. She was the Mount Everest, the highest peak of women to conquer.

So for the next 10 minutes he ate her out. Lapping at her secretions that were dripping from her pussy. He increased and decreased his pace, teasing her. He decided it was about time to make her cum. Johnny started licking and probing his tongue in and out of her pussy with such vigor and ferocity. Her moans became one long continuous sound.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh... Ooohh my goddddd... I'm close Johnnny... I'm fucking close... keep going... I'm almost there...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCK.." she moaned helplessly. Bella was on the verge of orgasm. This was it, Johnny was making her cum. Only the first of many on the night.

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhh... IM CUMMMMMMMINNNG JOHNNNNNY!! OHHHHHHHHH... FUCKKKKK" Bella wailed out loud, he breathing labored. Her throat locked in place as her orgasm came in waves. The pleasure was surreal, Johnny had found her spot for maximum ecstasy. Her body became stiff as the orgasm overtook her body.

While Bella was experiencing sexual pleasure at that very moment, her friends and boyfriend of three years were still mingling with their new friends. Unbeknownst to them that their good friends Johnny and Bella were taking part in other activities deemed 'life changing' at that very moment.

"Oh my god.. Johnny come up here... fuck that was amazing.." Bella pulled him up for a long sensual kiss. Lip biting and tongue swapping. Both of them moaning into one another. Johnny dragged his cock up along her pussy to her stomach. She could feel the 9-inches of solid meat probing her loins. In a blink of an eye, Bella wrapped her legs around his waist and rolled Johnny over onto his back. Her hands steadied themselves on his muscular chest, holding on for dear life. The underside of his cock splitting the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed along the length of his cock, eliciting a groan from Johnny. She was in control at the moment.

"Fucking tease... Bella.. was that the best cum you ever had.." he asked, alluding to making her cum a few moments early.

"Shut it... that was the BEST orgasm of my life.. up to this point... now I'm going to RIDE YOU, JOHNNY TIPSON until you explode inside of me...that's right... you're gonna get to spray your seed inside of me, not even Thomas has done that.. I can RIDE, Johnny and I'm going to RIDE YOU so good your eyes will roll so far back .. So are you READY???.. " Bella wailed as her eyes stared into his. She lifted herself up slightly to grab ahold of his cock with her hand. Her soft touch made him groan a bit louder. This was it, Bella Peters was about to have hot wild sex with the ladies man Johnny Tipson. With his cock steadily poised at her entrance.

"Fuck.. Bella... are you READY for the fucking of your life.. Are YOU ready for me to ROCK YOUR WORLD???" he asked right before she slipped the head of his cock into her warm, moist and oh so wet pussy.

"Oooohh goddd..." they both moaned in unison

"FUckin Aaaa... you're thick..." Bella added as she slowly descended down his shaft, only to stop about halfway.

"Thicker than Thomas??.." he slyly asked.

"You got me on your cock.. oh fuck that's deep.. Fuck.. and you want to know if you're thicker... well.. Fuck.. my screams will let you know, Johnny... fuck that's thick..." she moaned almost incoherently.

Johnny brought his hands to her thighs grasping them softly, then proceeded to roam up to her hips; finally with hard hard thrust up and him guiding her hips down, Bella Peters was fully impaled on the one cock she wanted to have.

"OHHHHHHhhhhh GODDDD" she screamed. Her head dipped down and forward to look at where they were joined together. She was fully impaled to the root of his cock. Her wavy brunette hair disheveled in front of her somewhat hiding her face behind it. The ends of her hair tickling his chest.

"FUCK Bella.. No one has ever taken all of me on the first try... " Johnny said but Bella didn't hear him. She was ready to ride him. Without further coaxing, she slowly rocked her hips back and forth then swirled her hips in a circle. His hands help guide her. She then started to lift up and down to get that deep penetration and the feel of the thick girth that was splitting her into two.

"OHHHHH JOhnnnny.. Fuccckkk..mmmmmmppphhh.. You've got me on your cock now.. Is this what you dreamed of?... ohhhhhhhhh that's gooood..." she moaned as she picked up her pace. She was starting to ride him good now. Squeezing and releasing the cunt muscles to stimulate his cock even further was not lost on Johnny.

"God damn Bella...this feels so much better... oh fuck... god that was good... show me how you can RIDE it..." he announced.

And so her riding continued, up and down she went, going real fast and then slowing it down. She leaned and arched her back, her hands behind her holding on to his legs. Her tits were on full display as they jiggled and bounced while she rode him. He started to thrust up in time with her downward movements. The bed started to creak as the springs were working and that all too familiar sound that every guy loves, the headboard knocking on the wall.

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...KNOCK

Bella's hands found his on her hips, she slowly moved them up her body, accentuating every curve of it until finally reaching those tits of hers. Making him caress those glorious juggs, she let her hands go and let him take over squeezing the soft supple orbs. Johnny raised up from his laid back position to suck on her left tit. Swirling his lips around the areola that caused instant pleasure Bella had never felt.

"Ooohhh Johnny... fuck that's soooooo... gooooood... Suck my tits.. Yeah, you like that.. Oooohhh gooodd." she said raspy continuing to bounce in his lap.

"Mmmmmph.. Mmmmppphhh.. Do you like me doing that.. Fuck Bella.. I told you I would suck on your tits... I wanted to grab them while we were on the tour... god they looked good then and they feel amazing now... fuck." Johnny mumbled up into her. He alternated sucking between the two orbs. He was in heaven.

"Fuck...you're riding me good right now.. but YOU said YOU knew how to ride... so come on Bella.. show me the very best that BELLA PETERS has to offer...make me cum inside you... You want me to cum inside you, don't you??.." he asked, laying back down and looking into her eyes.

"FUCK YEAH I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME...ohhhh... something Thomas has never done... ohh god... coat me me with your seed...ohhhhhh godddddd... you've made me cum once already.. Shit that's deeepppp.. now I'm going to make you cummm.. Johnny... fuck... you're going to get it now... ooooooohhhhh..." she wailed as she started to pick up the pace and ride him in earnest

"You want the best??... ohhhhh.. shit... holy dear gooddddddd...you're gonna get it... I'm gonna milk you.. better than anyone ever has... fuck.. LETS GO JOHNNY..!!.." she screamed.

With that, the hot sex in Johnny Tipson's room continued. If someone were to open the door, they would be seeing a hot brunette, voluptuous woman rutting like a wild animal riding her mate like her life depended on it. She was hitting her peak now, bouncing on his cock like a pro. She would squeeze her pussy as she went up his long cock then loosen when she went back down, allowing for max pleasure and penetration. At one point, Johnny planted his feet and started to really thrust his cock up into her with rapid movements. The slapping noises of his thighs slamming into her ass drowned out her continuous moans of pleasure.

THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP... THUMP...THUMP

"Oooooooooohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuk... damn... Ohhhhhhh godddddd... keeeeep dooooing that... and I'll cum for you Johnny...I'll fucking cum right now...ohhhh..." she moaned once again. Johnny gathered as much endurance and strength as he could, though he didn't really need much as he pistoned his cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. His breathing was elevated as he watched her squirm above him, taking his cock like the wanton slut she was. He wanted to make her cum on his cock. And so the sweet music continued...