All Comments on 'A Weekend Adventure Ch. 02'

by LoganFC23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

This was even better than the first chapter!! Bella and Johnny are fucking hot together. Could they possibly get any hotter? Logan, you are knocking this story out the park. I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT for chapter 3!! Logan, if you keep this up, you'll definitely be ranked up there as one of the premier authors on LIT. IMO anyway.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

This was even better than the first chapter. I didn't think Bella and Johnny could get any hotter. I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT until chapter 3. Logan, you are knocking it out of the park. Also, If you keep this up you can definitely be ranked up there as one of the premier authors on LIT. I am in love with this story and the Johnny was talking to Bella in how their weekend would end really got me. Don't take too long with chapter 3. LOL

LoganFC23LoganFC23over 3 years agoAuthor
@49WIZARD88

I appreciate your enthusiasm and comment on the story. Never thought that anyone would enjoy my work. Chapter 3 is in progress and it'll be the finale. Could it get any HOTTER, stay tuned. Please don't forget to rate and favorite the story. Thanks again for reading.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
I apologize

I thought my first comment didn't go through

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great sequel

If anything, A Weekend Adventure chapter 2 is even better than the first chapter- a dramatic, passionate love story written with great flair and talent by LoganFC23. It will be hard to wait to see what will happen in the next chapter. The author has indicated that the next chapter will be the last in this story, which is unfortunate- unless the author has even better stories to come.

LoganFC23LoganFC23over 3 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

I appreciate the comment. At the core of it, this is a cheating story. Some people frown upon that but it's just a story. Chapter 3 will be a fine ending, stay tuned. I have many other story ideas, you can expect this type of story each time. How long it takes me to write them is a different story. Don't forget to follow for updates on future stories. Thanks!

RedLegoDragonRedLegoDragonover 1 year ago

God damn! This is one of the hottest series on Lit!! I'm dying to know what happens in part 3!

near1111near1111over 1 year ago

Great story so far. I like how clueless the BF is.

Sadly, it seems to be no further development here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganFC23@LoganFC23
Update 23-July-2021: Hi everyone, just a quick update here. I am on hiatus from writing as I have had to deal with my personal health. Things are getting better everyday and I will write, once again. I just don't know when is all A lot of you have reached out about A Weekend...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES