A Weekend Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
A weekend adventure to remember continues... Day 2.
12.8k words
4.76
15.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoganFC23
LoganFC23
35 Followers

Saturday

12:01am.

Johnny Tipson had her; Isabel "Bella" Peters was like putty in his hands. In a matter of moments, he was going to have her again and again.

"Cum on Bella.. Day 2 is about to begin.. with you begging and screaming for more of this." he ordered. Johnny got up and flipped her on her back, legs spread out wide. She was back in the spread-eagle position. His arms held the back of her knees. He brought his cock back to her entrance, smacking his cock on her pussy. He was hard again, the reboot time impressive.

"How... oh god... how.. Oh jesus.. how are you fucking hard again already." she asked softly before moaning as he entered once again.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy godddd... howw... ooohhhhhhh myyyyy goodd JOHNNNNY...." she moaned, increasing the sound towards the end of it.

"I told you... this weekend you are mine...you wanted an adventure.. now you're getting it.. I'm going to fuck your brains out... and cum in you again...my potent cum.. in you.. imagine that..." he said looking down at her. Her tits bounced up and down again with the way he was going in and out of her. He was giving her full strokes of his length. Pulling his cock nearly all the way out with just the tip still in, and already, Bella was feeling that tingling sensation once again. Already wrecked by multiple orgasms, Johnny was going to set a record for her. At most she would get maybe one orgasm with Thomas, but with Johnny, she was on a different planet. He shot her to the heavens and beyond.

"Oooooooooohhh yeah.... you gonna cum in me again... yeahhh... you like me taking all your cock and cumm.... If you keeepp... oh godddd... if you keep it up... you may... ummm.. impregnate.. Meee. ohhh yeah.. That's gooddd.. God that's goood... so fucking loooongg... ohhhhhhhh." she said with a contorted face up at him as the pleasure continued. Johnny unhooked his hands from behind her knees and placed both of them on her tits, squishing them as he fucked her at a decent pace, not too fast but not slow either. Her legs dangling around his thighs as he pumped his cock. Just enjoying the moment, so to speak. All Bella could do was hang on for the ride. She moved her hands and placed them on top of his. She started to buck her hips up to meet his thrusts. Their eyes locked on one another. His dark brown eyes were mirror images of her dark brown eyes, both continued to be filled with lust.

"You have the prettiest eyes, I've ever seen... they have a certain glow to them." he spoke without breaking eye contact.

"Ohhhhh....awwwww.... you have your dick in me... and oh god... you tell me I have the prettiest eyes... you're a real charmer... I should've have been riding this cock a long time ago... If I had known, you would've had me.." she said as she stared back into his eyes.

"You were always with Thomas.. But I have you right now.. Is that what you want.. For me to impregnate you.. Because I'm going to fuck you all weekend... we are not leaving this lodge.. you'll be filled to the brim with my seed.. god damn.. I can't believe I'm in you bareback.... " Johnny said. Just a casual conversation while the both of them bucking their hips into one another.

"That'll be hard to do with them around... how do you expect us to fool around all weekend.. I'm here with my boyfriend, remember... they could be back at any moment from the party." she questioned him.

"We'll let them go out and do their activities.. while we come back and have our own activities here... before the weekend is through.. My body and your body will have marked this entire lodge.. believe that.." he said with sheer confidence.

As soon as he said that, her eyes broke contact with his. They rolled into the back of her head. For here she was, him telling her that he was going to have her all over the lodge before the weekend was through. Just the mere thought of that gave her a shudder throughout the 28-year old hot brunette's body. Suddenly, Johnny leaned down and got right in her face, giving her a long sensual kiss. He then pulled back to just a few inches.

"But you're gonna have to earn it..and BEG FOR IT, BELLA..." he said in a harsh tone. Before Bella knew what happened, he tightened his embrace and rolled over with her on top.

"You said you would make me cum..while riding me.. you tried earlier...and failed.. so make me cum and you will have earned it... I'm sure the begging will start when you start rocking that pussy on me... NOW, DO YOU WANT THIS COCK ALL WEEKEND BELLA???..." he asked, like she had a choice.

"Ohh Johnny, I'll whatever you want me to... fuck yeah I want this cock all weekend.." she whimpered. Leaning back up she started to ride in earnest once again. Hands on his chest, he was leaning back against the pillows on the head board, watching her fuck herself on his pole. It wasn't long before the familiar thumping sound was heard once more.

THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP

His hand slipped to her waist again, then went around to her plump ass cheeks, giving them a nice squeeze and slap. Her hands quickly came off his chest to get a hold of his hands, lacing and intertwining them together; trying to get leverage on them. Bella flipped her somewhat wet hair back out from in front of her face, cascading down her back; the tips nearly touching his thigh. A glazed look of determination was set in her. Bella started rolling her hips back and forth. Giving Johnny new sensations that he had not felt yet since their fuck session began.

"Ooooh.. that's new.." he gasped out to her. She still had some tricks up her sleeve and was determined to make him cum. Bella kept switching between her back and forth movements and circling her hips. She did this for a few minutes, then in earnest slid up and down his cock once more. Bella leaned forward so her tits were right in face. One of her hands holding the one soft orb for him to suck on once more. Johnny's tongue flicked across her nipple, swirling around the erect bud; then full on mouth on nipple, sucking it like a baby. For a few minutes she continued to let him suckle her tit but as much as she didn't want to, she pulled her nipple out of his mouth and quickly pushed him back down on the bed by his chest.

"Nuh-uh.. I'm supposed to be pleasuring you.." she said with a look of determination. Bella kissed him hard, swapping tongue action for a little while then bit his bottom lip tenderly only to pull away. She was playing these little sensual mini games. Her hands remained on his chest as she rapidly undulated her hips, changing the rhythm of it over a period of time. Their hands roaming each other's body - his, up and down her thighs then along her torso; her, roaming his muscular chest and the taut muscles on his arm from his biceps to his forearms. All of sudden, she stopped riding him. His eyes looked lost, she was lost too but it was only for a few seconds. She got up off of him to straddle him in the reverse cowgirl position. Now, he was going to see that ass bounce and what a view it was going to be.

"You ready to watch my ass bounce on you?..." she whispered looking over her shoulder seductively. Bella was now the confident one, taking control of the action. His cock found it's home for the weekend once more as she slipped it back into her pussy. Her knees on both sides of his legs, hands on the bed in between his legs. Her hair laying on her back down to the middle of her back. The back arch became ever more prominent now as her ass slowly bounced up and down on his rigid cock. The ripples of her butt cheeks was a sight to behold. All Johnny could do was hang on for the ride as his hands went to grab those cheeks of hers.

"God Bella.. this is one fine piece of ass..Thomas is lucky.. Fuck.. you're gonna make me cum soonn..fuck.." he blurted out.

"You're the lucky one right now..oh god.. you're so deep... no one has ever been this deep.. Oooohhh.. Unnggghh.. my goal is to make you cum.. cum inside of this pussy again... can you feel how my pussy will drain your balls.. spilling your seed inside all the way to my womb.. let's make it worth our while, Johnny... oh godddd... grab my hips, it's about to get more wild.." she whimpered and rambled on. She looked straight ahead at the vanity mirror in his room. What a sight that was, she could see herself riding him like a cowgirl on a bull, and this bull was worth it. She wasn't about to buck off anytime soon.

She loved Thomas dearly, but Johnny was giving her so much pleasure right now. This was sex at its finest and that's all she ever wanted. She was curious if the rumors were true, oh boy were they true and more so. It was only the beginning, she knew she was going to come back for more of his cock in the future. At least she had two more days to be stuffed by it. Little did she know of what was to cum...

***********************

Bella's riding became wild and rampant as she looked on in the mirror. She could see her tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her own bouncing. Her back arched like never before, she could feel Johnny's hands roaming her backside rubbing the sweat soaked skin. She could see his eyes were closed obviously enjoying the sensations she was administering on his big fat cock.

"How's it feeling back there stud??... oh yeah.. Are you feeling this pussy?.. god.. I can't believe how big you are.." she said with a smug smile as she looked back at him.

"God Bella.. you're so good.. best pussy I've ever had.. fuck.. I'm getting close.. keep it up and I'll explode soon.." he said as he leaned in to kiss her while grabbing fist full of her hair.

"Oh yeah?... I'm the best pussy you had huh?...I bet you say that to every girl you take... then fucking cum for me, Johnny...cuz I'm about to cum too... SO FUCKING CUMMMM, JOHNNY!!!.. CUMMM IN ME AGAIN....." Bella yelled out as her hips became a blur.

"Oh FUCK, I'm close Bella.. Keep going.. Fuck me like I know you can..Fuck me like you want more of my seed in your pussy.... Oh yeah, girl.. make me cum.." he bellowed softly as he pecked her lips, kissing along her cheek and then her neck.

"YEAH... YOU READY TO CUM AGAIN.. OH GODDDD... JOHNNY.. CUM IN ME... CUM IN MEEEEEE..." Bella screamed once again as her orgasm hit her once more.

OH YEAH.. IM CUMMMMINNNGG... TAKE IT BELLA...FUCKING TAKE MY SEED..FUUUUCCKKKK." he spurted out, in more ways than one.

Her body was in spasm as her pussy was buried to the root of his cock, as she could feel his spasming cock. His 9-inch cock spurted her with his cream again. One blast, two blast, three blasts more, it was like a water hydrant as his cock oozed out for a second time that night. He found the strength through his orgasm to quickly pull her on top of him while still in reverse cowgirl... this was more of the "double decker" position. Her head laid on his right shoulder and he thrust into her from behind.

"Oh fuck you made me cum, Bella... you're just coming down from your orgasm but I'm going to hit you with multiple successive orgasms now.." he whispered in her left ear. Pistoning his cock up from behind like a blur.

"How, oh fuck... you just fucking cum...ohhhhh.. came in me.. oh god... how are you still hard.. and ohhh fuck.. and still fucking me so hard...?? she asked , opening her eyes to look at him.

"You've never experienced this huh.. I told you it'll be a life changing adventure.. Just hang on some more and you'll have the most orgasms in your life.." he smiled confidently looking down on here as he pumped his cock harder and faster. His hands palmed her tits and he started pumping in earnest.

"Ohhh my godddd...I'm gonna cum again... oh fuck.. you're making me cum again.. Ohhhhhhhhhh" she was drowning in her orgasm, multiple waves hit her and somehow Johnny continued to fuck her relentlessly through it, though he did slow down a bit to let her enjoy it but then picked his pace back up.

Over the next half hour, he got Bella off his body and laid her next to him and continued to pound her from behind in the classic spooning position. He contorted her legs in such a way that intertwined with his leg as the fucking continued on the bed. He was far from done with her. Even if the others, and especially Thomas, came back to the lodge at that moment, he would not stop fucking her. They knew he was the ladies man and chalked it up as Johnny picking up another gal for a night of fun. Boy was he enjoying himself at that moment as he was fucking his best friends girl on his bed. Throughout it all, the smug smile on his face was evident. Bella's eyes were closed and she was brought to another earth-shaking orgasm, screaming all kinds of expletives. This was a weekend she would never forget.

And so the cheating, wild sex continued between Isabel Peters and Johnny Tipson. The "Ohhh.. Gods"... "Fuck...me"... "I'm cummming... again" moans and groans continued to emanate from Johnny's room as it echoed throughout the lodge. At one point, Johnny pulled out of Bella and maneuvered her to the bottom edge of the bed. Her legs were on his shoulders, he folded her like an accordion and continued to fuck her. Johnny then wrapped her legs around his waist, with what little strength she had left, she locked her ankles together behind him. He proceeded to lift her upper body so he could get to her ass and lift her up off the bed still impaled on his cock. Johnny continued to bounce her on his cock with each step, he was carrying her to the wall. The wall that was next to Thomas' and Bella's room. He wanted to nail her standing while pinning her to the wall. Her back hit the cold wall as she slid up it from the pounding her pussy was taking. With the wall holding her up, Johnny rapidly thrust his cock in out as fast and hard as he can, pushing both of them to another simultaneous orgasm.

"OHHH FUCK... IM CUMMMMING AGAIN..GOD DAMMMIT...OHHHHHHH JOHNNNNNNNYYYYY." Bella wailed.

"TAKE IT BELLA......TAKE IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL.." Johnny yelled in a fury.

Johnny and Bella continued to have sex through the early morning of Saturday. Soon they found themselves moving from the wall, to in front of the vanity mirror. Both staring into each other eyes, her tits were jiggling as he pounded away at her from behind.

"Yeah.. ohhhhhhhh Johnny... you like seeing us like that.. seeing you and me, US.. fucking... you like seeing yourself fucking your best friend's girlfriend... look at me in there..... taking your 'oh so good' cock and stuffing it in me from behind like the slut that I am...ohhh fuck Johnny..." Bella screamed.

"FUCK YEAH.. BELLA... and you like seeing yourself get fucked by someone other than your boyfriend.. better than he has ever given you.. YOU LOVE MY COCK, DON'T YOU???.... Look at you, tits swing back and forth.. that's it Bella... pound that ass back at me.. milk me once more... shoot, what time is it??.." he questioned looking at the clock. It was 1:30am.

"It's time for you to cum again... ohhh... god.... jesus... Johnny... I only want YOUR cock this weekend... you think you can do that.. you think you can take Thomas' girlfriend for a ride all weekend???.." she responded.

With that, he shot his load into Bella for the third time. Bella had taken so much cum. She again was shot to the heavens, feeling the ecstasy of another powerful orgasm rush through her body. Johnny staggered backwards after cumming in her. He could see his juices and her juices slowly leaking from her freshly fucked pussy. Most of his cum found their way through to her womb no doubt, flooding her to capacity.

Johnny landed on the springy, but firm bed slightly exhausted. He could go again if he wanted too. But he just laid there, staring up at the ceiling, finally taking it all in. He let out a deep sigh. He just completed fucked Bella Peters senseless. Unabated and she let him do as he pleased. His weekend had started rough with Natalie deciding to ditch town and for that matter, him as well. But this had made up for it. He had made Bella Peters a slut, her begging for his cock; showing her what Bella could have from here on out if she wanted it. Oh, and Bella did want it, over and over again.

Bella laid exhausted on her elbows in front of the vanity mirror. She was thoroughly fucked and fucked real good for that matter. The 'BEST' she ever had. She slowly made her way to the bed walking awkwardly. She could feel his cum slowly leaking out from her pussy. There was so much of it. Bella got into bed next to Johnny; snuggling and cuddling close to him, putting her hand on his chest and just rubbing.

"That was SOOO GOOD... Johnny." Bella stated. It was a statement, facts indeed, he had fucked her good.

"Glad you enjoyed it...I can go again if you want to.." he declared. She looked at him with a side eye. As much as she wanted to, she knew she didn't have anymore stamina. She was exhausted to no end.

"AGAIN!?.. You're insatiable..." she exclaimed. That conjured a small laugh and chuckle from Johnny.

"I thought you could keep up with me.. No?.." he asked. She slapped his chest and responded by saying...

"You've got your best friend's girlfriend cuddling you after you fucked her... oh so good, to multiple orgasms.. and you still want to fuck her even more???... fuck, Johnny.. we need our rest for tomorrow's adventure.." she disclaimed.

"You rest up, I need to use the bathroom real quick..." Johnny said as he got up and left Bella alone on his bed. He opened the door to his room and it was still dark. 'I guess they didn't come back' he thought. Nonetheless, he made his way to the single bathroom and did his business. His cock now flaccid but still long.

Bella laid on his bed with her closed eyes; gathering thoughts of what just happened tonight. She had no regrets. It was the best SEX of her life. The way she moaned and groaned and rutted for him. The way she begged him to fuck her harder. It was an experience of a lifetime and there was more to come, she had hoped. But at the moment she was tired as fuck. Her pussy swollen from the repeated fucking she was getting. Johnny Tipson was the real deal and she was going to have more fun with him, all over this lodge. Thomas would never know, 'What he doesn't know, won't hurt him' she thought. She shook her head, she still couldn't believe that she just had sex with Johnny and LOVED every single minute of it.

Johnny came back to his room to see her lying on his bed; he had done it. He was able to fuck the knockout brunette beauty that was Isabel Peters. He could see her lying there, eyes closed, breathing deeply.

"They're still not here yet.. we could go again." he announced as he entered his bedroom.

With a deep sigh..."As much as I want to.. I should get back to my room before Thomas gets back" she said. She got up off the bed, her naked body in full glory. Bella gathered her clothes that were spread throughout his room, then strode past Johnny as he was just standing there taking in her beauty.

"But first thing tomorrow morning, I want this cock in me again.. OVER and OVER and OVER..again, you hear me, STUD.." she said as she grabbed his cock in her hand and gave it a playful squeeze; his cock started to rise once again. Bella gave him a deep kiss that lingered for a bit, then pulled back and left his room with cum leaking down her legs. She headed for her room for some much needed rest.

Johnny had a huge smile on his face. He went to lay down on his bed with the smile, his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes to rest for the night. No doubt having good dreams tonight and what other dreams Bella could fulfill on this weekend of adventure.

*********************

Saturday 7am

The morning sun shone through her room. The emptiness next to her was evident. Suddenly, a rush of what happened, just a few hours ago, came back. Her boyfriend Thomas still hadn't come back to the lodge. And the fact that she had fucked his best friend came to light. She had a deep smile as she recalled the night prior. Johnny's strong muscular body carrying her over to his room, fucking her brains out in every postion imaginable and the way that she had responded to his hard fucking was to scream, moan and beg for more of it. The hormones in her body were on the rise again as her pussy tingled with anticipation of the day to 'cum'. What would they do next?

LoganFC23
LoganFC23
35 Followers