A Weekend Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still quiet in the lodge, which must have meant the others had not come yet. She knew what she needed at that moment though, a shower to get rid of any scent of sex that Thomas may smell on her. Bella wrapped herself in a towel and headed straight for the bathroom to shower.

Johnny stirred in his bed clutching to a pillow. With a huge grin on his face, a flashback of the sight in his room only a mere hours ago was vivid. Him and Bella Peters on his bed mating like only couples should. Fucking every which way, her taking his long hard cock multiple times as she screamed for him to plough her. His room reeked of their activities, the smell of sex was evident. Johnny needed to wash himself so decided he needed a shower. He wrapped himself up in a towel and headed for the bathroom. He could hear the shower running and thought it must have been Bella in there; so he decided why not go in there.

Johnny proceeded to enter the bathroom, closing the door behind him and making sure to lock it. It was definitely Bella in the shower. The short silhouette behind the slightly obscure frosted shower glass gave that away. He took off his towel then entered the shower stall as slowly and quietly as he could. Her back was to him. Bella heard the click of the door and turned around.

"Oh my gosh, Johnny.. what the heck.. Thomas could be back any minute!??.." she admonished him as the warm water cascaded down her supple voluptuous body.

"Shhhhhhhhhh.. no one is here yet.. And unlike you, I locked the door.. here, let me help you with the soap.. I thought we could continue our adventure..." Johnny whispered as he grabbed the soap bar from her and started to lather up her body. He started with her legs, working her soft wet skin into a nice lather. He moved up her body to her pussy and gave it a playful touch. This elicited a moan from Bella.

"Oohhh.." she moaned

Johnny continued to work the bar upwards, towards her chest, getting a handful of the beautiful soft orbs once again. Working crazy with the soap bar yet playfully squeezing those tits of hers. He was fully standing again in front of her, slowly pushing her backwards towards the shower glass. He was fully wet as the rain shower head poured from above.

"Why don't you turn around.. so I can do your back." he said as he looked down at her.

"You... you.. shouldn't be in here right now.." she replied as she slowly turned. She knew what she wanted but the risk of getting caught by Thomas and friends right at that moment made her hesitate.

"No one will catch us.. Besides, remember what you said last night?.. That you wanted this cock, OVER and OVER and OVER again.." he whispered in her ear from behind as he thrusted into her ass several times. She did remember saying those exact words as her hands went up on the shower glass for support. He continued to lather up her back and ass cheeks. The back arch was a little more prominent as she bent forward a little.

"I do remember saying that.. but I should wash you now." Bella said with a seductive smile as her own thrust backwards was in sync with one of his forward thrusts. Her reverse thrust was harder than anticipated and it knocked Johnny backwards as he nearly slipped and fell. The back of his knees caught by the little bench in the shower stall as he landed sitting down with a thud. He had dropped the soap on the floor.

Bella turned around and reduced the rain shower to a light drizzle. She looked him in the eyes as she bent down to pick up the bar of soap. Her hanging tits were a sight to behold. With the soap in her hand, she moved forward toward him and got down on her knees in between his legs.

"I should clean you up now.." she whispered. Starting with his legs, she returned the favor. Lathering up his right leg and then left. Moving up his thigh coming face to face with the thing that made her oh so satisfied last night, and this earlier in the morning for that matter.

"This needs cleaning the most... dirty boy." she said as she lather up his cock using the bar of soap and both hands, springing the cock to its full attention using a twist motion, up and down, up and down. All Johnny could do was admire the beauty in front of him as she massaged his cock. Bella moved on from his cock and up to his chest and arms. Feeling those taut muscles again. Johnny leaned back on the bench. Bella dropped the soap on the floor and went to grab the hand held shower head on the wall. She showered both him and herself getting rid of all the soap. Bella was doing all of this sensually as she was standing between his legs. With most of the soap having flowed down their bodies, she put the shower head back on its hook. The rain shower head started to lightly drizzle once more.

"Oops... I think I missed a spot." Bella exclaimed.

She turned around with her ass right in front of his face, proceeded to bend down and forward to grab the soap bar; only she didn't intend on picking up the bar. She backed her delicious ass into his lap and sat on top of him. The length of his cock bending forward to accommodate the length of her slit.

"Ooohhh.. clumsy me, looks like I've landed on something 'hard'.." she whispered with baited breath.

Johnny's hands grasp her thighs in front of him, running his hands up to her hips to hold her there.

"Maybe we should do something about that hardness.. do you have any ideas? " he asked while kissing her shoulder then wiping her wet hair away to kiss her neck.

"Ohhh.. ummm..ohh.. ummm, I want.. I want it in me.. can you do that Johnny? " she asked with a slight moan. He obliged without hesitation lifting her up ever so slowly, then aimed his cock right into her wanton hole.

"AHhhhhhh... yessss... ohh goddd yesssss..." she shrieked, slowly sinking down his long shaft.

"Why don't you show me your best ride again... how you really wanted to show me when we were on the horse..you remember?..." he asked in a deep sensual tone.

Bella started to ride him once again. The feelings of earlier were coming back, it was too good of a sensation for. Up and down slowly she went on his lap. Johnny's hands found her tits, caressing them once more while she rode him.

"Ohhhhh.... we shouldn't be doing this right now.. Oh god.. But it feels so goooodd.. My god I love your cock, Johnny..." she responded huskily with a deep guttural moan.

"We should stand up.. Place your hands on the glass for balance and I can really ride you like you want, Bella." he suggested as he got up and guided towards the shower glass. She placed her hands flat on the glass, bent over - back arched. His cock still lodged in her, he grasped her slick hips and started thrusting into her; though now he wanted her to work it.

"Come on Bella.. Fuck yourself back on my cock.." he demanded. Using the glass as leverage, she started to slowly move back and forth on his cock. His hands alternating, sliding to her tits, grasping and squeezing them to encourage and stimulate her. It was working as she started to move faster on his cock.

"Ohhhh mmmphhh...ohhhh.." she tried to suppress her moans.

"We...uhmmm.. We.. ohh godd... we REALLY shouldn't be doing this...um right now... Johnny." Bella added but it felt oh so good.

"You..already filled.. me up.. last night.." she said as she struggled to fight back her own inner conflictions. She knew she shouldn't be doing this right now. Thomas could come back at any time looking for her. After all, they all spent the night apart from each other. While Thomas was enjoying the party with Tyler and Claudia, Bella was having her own FUN with Johnny.

"Ohhhhh FUCK IT... FUCK ME... JOHNNY... MAKE ME SCREAM AGAIN.." she scowled at Johnny looking back at him. Johnny obliged and started to thrust back in earnest against her reverse thrusting. And so once again, Johnny and Bella overcoming with lust, fucked right there in the shower stall. Anyone who came in would see the shadow silhouette of two people just going at it.

THUMP...THUMP...THUMP..THUMP...THUMP...

The smack of his groin thumping behind her luscious making the unbelievable smacking noise. One would know the actions that would happen if they heard that sound.

"OHHHH... FUCK THAT'S SOOOO GOOOOOOODDD." Bella wailed.

"BELLA... is that you in there?... is everything alright in there?.. we just got back." it was Thomas' voice.

Bella instantly froze, Johnny continued to pound right behind her.

"Oh NO.. oh god.. he's here.. We gotta stop.. We gotta stop, Johnny.." she whispered to him.

"I'M OKAY BABE, JUST HAVING AN AMAZING SHOWER.." she shouted to Thomas. Amazing it was, as she was getting drilled from behind. She didn't necessarily want to stop, after all she was still horny as hell at the moment.

"I figured you came back early last night.. Sorry about that, me and the others were so caught up.. And we had too much to drink.. Got lost track of time and just passed out.." Thomas responded through the door. Bella panicked and went to the door. Johnny's cock flailed out of her pussy but Johnny was following right behind her.

"That's okay babe.. I'm almost done.. I'll be 'cumming' out in a few minutes, this shower is just amazing.." she said to Thomas. "We need to stop." she added in a flashed whisper back to Johnny. He didn't stop. He lifted her up and pinned her to the door; proceeding to wrap her legs around him. Shaking her head no because her boyfriend was standing right outside the bathroom door.

"Oh you'll be 'cumming' in a few minutes.. We're not done yet and besides, this could be really FUN." Johnny whispered to her as he slowly let her sink onto his cock.

"Ohhhhh...." she let out an audible gasp.

"Are you sure everything is okay in there?.. You sound out of breath babe." Thomas asked once again.

"I'm fine babe.. The shower is so AMAZING!!" Bella implored as she looked into Johnny's eyes. He was pumping his solid 9 inches into her right then and there. He wasn't going to stop for anything. His ultimate goal right now was to make her cum right in front of her boyfriend. Bella bit her bottom lip trying to suppress her moan. Oh, she wanted to scream out as loud as she could but couldn't. Her head laid on his shoulder as she slumped in his grasp. Him continually pumping upwards into her wanton pussy.

"Did you notice if Johnny was around?.. Haven't seen him.. I'm sure he's fine, passed out with some girl in the woods." Thomas divulged from the other side of the door.

"I haven't seen him, the lodge was empty when I got back... we know Johnny too well, I'm sure he's with some lucky girl in the woods.. ahhhh.." Bella responded as she almost could barely get the words out, stifling a moan. Johnny was with some lucky girl alright, HER. He picked up the pace, slamming her gently against the door.

"Alright, I was hoping to see you before we went to our activities.. got the archery range today.. Love you, babe.. see you this afternoon.." Thomas sounded off. Bella was on the verge of cumming from Johnny's pounding.

"Ahhh... ohhhh.. I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGGG..." she screamed.... "I'm CUMMMMMINNNGGGG out after I'm done.. I'll see you this afternoooooonn ohhhhhhh..." she corrected, mid orgasm. Johnny was ploughing her pussy as good as he had done last night. Her pussy clamped hard around his cock as she came.

Thomas left her to go along with the others. They had gotten ready in the downstairs bathroom. Another day of adventure to be had, on to the archery lessons. Little did he know, the day's adventure had already started for Bella and Johnny.

"FUCKKKK...JOHNNNY.. YOU BAD BOY... You made me cum in front of my boyfriend... now it's your turn to cum... so cum in me... he's gone now... ohhhh fuckk.. Jesus.. you're so goood...SOOO FUCKING GOODDDD.... " she wailed. Johnny carried her over to the sink with his cock still inside. She balanced herself, hands on the sink countertop, ass on the edge of it. Johnny was stroking back and forth now. Her knees bent up to her chest then spread out wide, as she took the pounding.

"Yeah.. you like that didn't you.. you like me fucking you right under your boyfriend's nose.... you enjoyed that... yeah, you did... and you fucking cummed right in front of him.. you cheating slut you..." Johnny voiced as he looked into her eyes then kissed her with such force. He pulled back, his hands spreading her knees wide, in and out, in and out he went. Much like the night prior, he was on the verge of making her cum again and he wanted to cum with her.

"Ohhhhh unghhh... unghhhh.. Unghhhh.. You're so BAD.. ungh... unghhhhh... unnnnghhhh... I just love your cock, Johnny... shoot it in me again.. That's it... make me CUMMMMM AGAIN.." Bella moaned. And so the hot sex continued in the bathroom of their lodge. The two friends having had sex right under Thomas' nose.

Thomas was with Tyler and Claudia as they arrived for their next activity of the weekend. Another beautiful day at Chester Bay National Park to get some archery lessons. As the lessons started off, the object was to hit their targets, bullseye in the center of their target. The group shot their arrows, some missing their target completely while others were spot on.

"Look, Ty.. my aiming is pretty good.. Dead center bullseye.." he announced.

Little did he know, that his pretty brunette girlfriend was also getting shot at, dead center, BULLSEYE as he spoke.

"FUCKKKKKKK JOHNNNNNY...LETS CUMMMMM TOGETHER...SHOOT YOUR LOAD IN MEEEEEEE... CUMMM FOR MEEE JOHNNNY... CUMMMMM FOR MMMEEEEEEEE..." Bella yelled at him. This urged the stud to pump faster as he was getting close... close to unloading into her once more. Motivated more than ever by her words, he groaned hard. He was about to cum.

"Here it cums... oh fuckkk... HERE IT CUMS BELLA... LET'S CUMMMM... FUCKKK LETS CUMMM... I'M CUMMMMMMINNNN.." he yelled as he unleashed once again torrents upon torrents of his seed into her pussy, clamping around his cock as hard and tight as ever. Johnny could feel her orgasm gripping him, milking him for all he was wort

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNY... We did it...ohhh... we fucking, came together.... Fuck... that was good.."

Johnny slumped on top of Bella, both breathing and panting quite hard. He smiled and gave her another deep long kiss, her reciprocating while his cock still buried deep in her pussy. He slowly pulled away from her, placing soft kisses down her neck, then chest, lightly sucking on a nipple before pulling himself completely away from her. His cock dislodging from her pussy, hanging proudly after the fucking he gave. He leaned back against the full length shower glass.

"You're FUCKING amazing, Bella... you can really keep up with me.. not sure how Thomas could keep up with you all these years..." he exclaimed to her.

"You're not bad yourself, Johnny... Thomas would have been done after last night.. BUT YOU.. You keep going and going and going... something I've always wanted and now I have it... we are going to do it a lot more after our weekend adventure.. If you want to." Bella responded with a sly grin while hopping off the countertop bathroom sink; walking by Johnny to grab her towel and clean herself up.

"Are you kidding me... I would DO you everyday until you tell me to stop, Bella.. and I don't think YOU want me to stop.." he replied giving her a playful slap on her ass.

"Heyyyy... I think we should stop for now.. we have other outdoor adventures to attend to.. What would we say if they asked us about our activities?..." she questioned him.

"That we FUCKED each other's brains out for the last day.. Then we'll tell 'em we're going to FUCK even more.." Johnny said with a laugh.

"You're incorrigible, Mr Tipson.. Let's get cleaned up and get our day going..." she said as she laughed back.

"What do you mean?... I've gotten my day started, with a nice workout to boot too..." he said poking fun.

She slapped him on his arm with the brightest smile a woman could have, as they both cleaned up. Each of them stared at one another as they left the bathroom and went to their respective bedrooms. Johnny wanted to follow her into her bedroom so he could ravish her once again but thought there would be plenty of time for that fun when they got back.

So the newly fresh fucked pair got dressed without further incidence. The both wore something loose as it was their turn to hike up Mount Chester. Bella in a black sports bra and grey lulu lemon yoga pants. Her hair was pinned up with a few loose strands, the brunette looked ravishing, she had a glow about her. That look that some could tell, that look that said you had a real good fucking the night before.

Johnny sported a green sports tank top and shorts. He didn't really want to go out for any activities. The only activity he wanted to do was to stay in bed with Bella some more and give her a good 'workout'. As he watched the ravishing beauty leave the front door, he was right behind her. Those sweet ass cheeks he had his hands on a mere couple of hours ago, were bouncing through the yoga pants. Her sports bra showing most of her back, and her hair pinned up. Oh how he would love to have her on her back again.

The pair started their journey up Mount Chester with the others in their group. Johnny hiking alongside Bella of course.

"The hill is kind of steep, you think you'll make up the hill??" she asked him, while looking up the hill.

"Are you forgetting I had my 'workout' this morning...stretched some limbs, 'lifted' some weights, worked those muscles and most importantly, built that stamina and endurance.. I can last, for a really long time.... The question is can you make it up this hill, shorty. " he said with a satisfied grin on his face while poking fun at her short stature.

"HEY, who are you calling short?!??... So that was YOU, moaning and groaning and grunting this morning.. It sounded like a really good 'workout'.." she winked and smiled as they continued up the path with their group; hanging far in the back of the pack.

"One of the BEST workouts I've had in a long while.." he responded. The innuendo was not lost between the two, back and forth it went. They continued to hike for the next 20 minutes following their guide and going through small paths.

"My legs are tired.. Can I RIDE YOU?" Bella asked.

"YOU can RIDE me any time, any where, any place.. Bella." he quickly said.

"I meant a piggy back ride, silly... at least we're close to top.. Come on, let me jump on your back and you carry me the rest of the way." she pouted but looked cute doing it and Johnny obliged. With her on his backs, thoughts of the last time he gave her a piggyback ride - where she said she wanted to RIDE him all weekend. Johnny just smiled and carried her the rest of the way to the top of Mount Chester.

They had made it to the very top. Johnny eased Bella back down off his back and they both just stared out into the city and bay view. It was breathtaking to say the least, in more ways than one. One could see the harbor, ships and ocean view to the east. The city at the very center, with its skyscrapers and what not. A view that only Johnny could see was the deep valley of Bella's cleavage from above. Her sports bra could barely contain them, he wanted to suck on those little mountains again.

"What a view, huh?." Bella blurted out, taking a deep breath of the nice clean air at that altitude.

"What a view indeed, Bella.. the curves, the deep valleys.. I just want to bury my face in it again.." he whispered down to her and combined it with a charming smile. All she could do was look up at him and shake her head.

"Behave yourself... Let's enjoy ourselves and the great outdoors for a little bit. We'll have plenty of time to really enjoy ourselves the rest of this weekend." she told him.

Johnny behaved himself for the remainder of the time they were up on the mountain top. Over the next 30 minutes, the pair just had a nice conversation. The two had been friends for quite some time but never really knew the stuff that each other had stored deep down. Sure they flirted with each other in the past but here, they had a nice conversation: about Johnny and his work for the space agency, Bella working in the esthetics industry.