A Weekend Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we get back then.. the rest of the group is leaving.. besides, I promised this girl I'd do something with her, all weekend long.." Johnny said as they got up to hike back down towards the lodge.

"Of course, the ladies man has a hot date with some girl.. she better be worth it.. you should make her SCREAM, for joy.." Bella quipped with a smirk.

"Oh, I plan on making her jump for joy... in the hot tub then sink some balls in the pool room and end up in my room for a late, nightcap." he expressed.

"Is that so?.. Plan on getting lucky with this girl, huh?..Bet you can't make her 'cum' around again after today?.." she said with a devilish smile.

"I've got a feeling she'll 'cum' again and again and AGAIN. In fact, YOU may have heard her last night.. she couldn't get enough of it and I think she had a boyfriend too.." he smugly said with a giant grin on his face, alluding to the fact that he was talking about her.

"Well, this girl sounds pretty lucky to be hanging with YOU then.. could only imagine what YOU would do to this poor girl.. you'd probably RIDE her for the entire weekend, ah?" she asked while poking him in the ribs then quickly running off to try and catch up with the pack that was way up ahead.

Bella didn't get very far as Johnny caught her easily by her waist. Touching her skin again from the bare midriff that she was displaying, elevated his hormones. He pulled her in closer to him then started to tickle her. She was squirming every which direction now.

"Ahhh...Johnny.. Ahhhhh. Stop.. ahhh... oh god.. I'm ticklish..." she shrieked out.

And soon enough, she tried to return the favor by tickling him back as she was in his grasp. He too had a ticklish point on his body. He intentionally let her go from his grasp.

"Game on." he said as they were squaring off each other, face to face; an impromptu tickle battle.

"You're on. I'm gonna come out on TOP." she said.

"Oh, we shall see my dear, Bella. I have no doubt you'll end up on TOP." he responded with a wink.

He took her out quickly going for her lower legs, she had no chance. He lifted her body onto his shoulder but her struggling caused him to lose his balance sending them both tumbling down to the grassy surface. She landed right on top of him, on top of that impressive bulge of his. Her pussy, his cock in close proximity once more, oh how she longed for his cock to be in her once again. Determining she had the upper hand, for the moment, she immediately started tickling him in earnest

"Hah... I got you Johnny... take this YOU... how do you like being tickled." she shouted at him whilst trying her best to inflict as much ticklish pain as possible. All Johnny could do was squirm from her onslaught of her fingers probing his sides.

"Ahahahh... ohhh... ahhhhh. Okay... okay, win... Bella." Johnny managed to squeak out from underneath her. She had played right into his hands. His ulterior motives were to get her on top, hot and horny and see where that would lead as they were out in the open, on some grassy surface at the top of Mount Chester.

"I told you I would end up on TOP... " she said with her hands above her head cheering in victory. The pin that held her hair up had dropped out in all of the rumble and tumble. The wavy brunette strands flowing in every direction. Quite frankly, she looked like a goddess sitting there on top of him.

"You sure did end up on TOP.. therefore, you get a prize." he announced, slowly thrusting his hips up at her. Making her long for his cock once more. His hands stroking up and down her thighs moving upwards to cup her tits, eliciting a moan from the brunette beauty.

"Johnny.. we shouldn't.. they, oooohhh.. the thickness...ohhh godd..... they'll see us... ohhhh god, what are you doing to me..."

"I'm just keeping my promise to that girl... " he voiced softly. Johnny got up to a sitting position, face to face, chest to chest with her; and whispered in her ear...

"To fuck her all weekend... to give the ADVENTURE that she'll remember, forever.. " he seductively said. This pushed her over the edge. Bella pushed him back down by his chest. Then proceeded to fish his cock out from his shorts.

"I fucking needed againn.... I'm gonna RIDE IT right now... keep your promise to her.." she mumbled. His cock was at full attention. She pulled off her yoga pants, no panties and mounted him immediately. Slowly, it parted her pussy as she grounded him all the way to the root.

"Oh fuckkkkk... you teased me all the way to the mountain top... and here I am on top of you again...oh fuck.. With your fucking big cock in me.. And you behaved so well... let's claim the prize together.. Make me cum again, JOHNNNYY..." she wailed.

Without further ado, Bella started gyrating her hips up and down. Her hands holding her hair up, strands every which way, looking like a goddess perched on top of her throne except this throne felt so good. She dropped her hands down to his chest, flattening it; riding him never got old. She loved it and she was determined to make him and herself cum at the top of Mount Chester.

***********

Claudia and Tyler snuck away from their group, leaving Thomas all by himself. Their morning had been eventful already. They had their archery lesson and now they were on the horseback riding tour. They wanted to get away from the rest of the pack, so they wandered off the main path. This new path headed up the hillside. The two love birds just wanted some alone time. Off in the distance, something caught Claudia's eye. It looked like there were two people there. She couldn't really tell, though one of them was a female, holding her hair up. The dark haired woman, off in the distance was moving up and down on something. Claudia's eye wandered down and her eyes lit up.

"Tyler, look over there... are you seeing what I'm seeing?!.. Oh my god.. " she gasped aloud.

"Whoa.. looks like they snuck away for some alone time.. Let's not bother them, besides we want to have our own alone time.." Tyler responded. Claudia was awestruck, it sounded like the woman was having a great time. Her moans could be heard from a great distance. And so Claudia and Tyler quietly rode back down the hill, looking for their own spot to stop; leaving the couple behind to do their thing. Unbeknownst to them, what they had just witnessed was the coupling of Bella and Johnny on top of the mountain. Mating like two should, in privacy.

***********************

"OHHHHHH GODDDDDD... YOU'RE SOOOOO GOOODDDDD... WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD.... Unnnnggggghhhh.." Bella shouted as she continued to ride him. She couldn't care less if someone caught them at that moment. She peeled her sports bra off and showed her body off.

Johnny's hands immediately grabbed her tits, feeling them squish again. God he loved her tits, so much more luscious than Natalies'.

"Fuck, your tits are amazing.. God, I love them.." Johnny said as he rose up and started to suckle them. Alternating back and forth then kissing up her neck to whisper in her ear.

"I'm gonna make you cum.. then I'm gonna cum in you once more.." he softly whispered. Then, he rolled over to place her on her back, on the grassy surface, the sun beating down on them. He started to rock his hips back and forth sawing into her pussy once again.

"Ohhhhh FUCKK... make me cummmm... hurry, weeee neeedd to get back to the lodggeeee....ohhhhh fuuuuucccckkk.. that's I'm almost there.. Fucking pound me again.... JOHNNNNNYYYY.." she screamed. He kissed her hard, muffling her screams as she was about to cum. Suddenly, her body went stiff, eyes rolling back; hungry passion between the two illicit lovers.

"GODDDDD ohhhhhhhhhhh my godddddd.....YEAHHHHHHHHH.. I'm CUMMMMMINGGG.." she sounded off. Johnny wasn't too far behind her, he could feel the intense growing of his cock as it was about to explode his seed inside her.

"I'm close Bella.. BELLLA..FUCKKK.. Here it cums...here it cummmmmss.." he grunted, pushing his cock all the way up her pussy, the first spurt came rushing out. Two more big spurts followed by three smaller spurts flooding her pussy. Bella's pussy clamped around his cock, milking him like previous sessions This was a fast passionate fuck. Having been spent, Johnny remained on top of Bella, breathing hard. She too was breathing quite hard. This was more of a 'sprint' fuck than a marathon one, little did either of them knew that one more long marathon session of 'love-making' would be presented to the two of them, the last one before they would all leave on Sunday morning.

**********

Johnny rolled off of Bella onto his back as he stared up at the blue sky. The summer sun beating down on the two that just fucked on top of Mount Chester. He let out a sigh...

"Ungghhhhh.....You were good as ever." he said... "I don't know how we're going to keep this quiet.. with the way you.. umm.. scream.." he added.

"Shut up... you, we're pretty awesome too though.. Remember, I have a boyfriend.. So after this weekend of adventure, it's over... " she reluctantly said. She obviously did not want this to be over. She wanted his cock, Johnny's cock, over and over again, even after the weekend was through.

"That's what they all say... soon enough, they come back for more.. begging for this cock to fill them again and again... and by the huge smile on your face.. you'll have no problem wanting to hop on this again.. I guarantee it.. " he replied.

"You still owe 'that girl' a ride all weekend... she'll hop on it again for sure.. I guarantee that.." she laughed... " Come on, let's get back before someone sees us. We still have another adventure this afternoon, archery range, I think..." she added out loud. Neither of them wanted to get up at that moment. They just wanted to lay back and enjoy the peace; however there would not be much peace in the lodge later on.

**********

The 'couple' got dress, though they both had the look of just having sex; which they actually did, they some how had to hide it as best as the could. Bella and Johnny made their trek back down the hilly forest to their starting point. Seeing that their group wasn't around, they got assistance to their next activity. As they approached the archery range, they noticed Tyler and Claudia on their respective horses. Bella was about to call out to them but thought better of it.

The archery was another fun activity, all Johnny could do was stare at Bella's cute little butt as they both took aim and shot their shot. Oh, he was going to take his shot again and again before the end of the weekend, many times over. To hit its target, dead center, bullseye right in Bella's waiting pussy. She wanted an adventure, she was going get that adventure.

**********

The trio of Thomas, Claudia and Tyler arrived at their lodge that afternoon before Johnny and Bella. Setting up a cookout outside their lodge and inviting a few of the lodge neighbors over. Not long after, Johnny and Bella strolled up to their lodge covered in sweat from the day's 'fun' activities.

"Hey, look who finally showed up... Hey babe, how were the activities today?" Thomas queried Bella as he went up to her to give her a kiss.

"It was really fun...yuck, I'm all sweaty going up Mount Chester.. it was even more of a workout coming down.." she winked at Johnny.

"I gotta add that the view was fantastic.. I've never seen views like that before.." Johnny added as he winked back at Bella.

"Hey, did you guys see a couple up there that were getting it on?.." chimed Tyler.

"Oh yeah, there was a couple up there that were getting their 'freaky' on... that woman was riding her man like no other... we heard her screams.. Tyler and I were just riding by on our horse, but that woman was riding her man like her life depended on it... so, erotic.. we couldn't see her.. and left the two to their private coupling.." Claudia explained.

Bella was trying to hide her crimson cheeks as she was getting embarrassed from listening to Claudia. She no doubt knew who the couple was, she was the willing participant.. Johnny the other, and oh did she enjoy that ride.

"I didn't see anything." Bella responded quickly and quietly.

"I thought I heard something when we came down, some faint screams... but if you're saying it was a couple.. then at least someone is getting drilled right this weekend..." Johnny said as he tried to poke fun at the situation with a laugh and added a quick nod to Bella.

"Of course you would say that, Johnny.... I'm surprised you haven't picked up a lady yet this weekend.." Thomas said poking fun at his good friend.

"Oh, I've had my eye on a lady.. tried to pick her up a couple of times already.. but she has a boyfriend, she's in our group.. isn't that right, Bella?" he asked. Bella's eyes grew wide, Johnny was flirting with dangerous territory here.

"You had an eye for someone?... I didn't notice.." she quietly dismissed him with a laugh.... "Anyway, I'm going to shower and come back out.. hope the food will be ready by then.." she added as she walked herself into the lodge.

"Ok babe.. see you in a few, wanna spend some time with you this weekend.. haven't done much of it.." Thomas said softly.

Everyone laughed a bit at Johnny's words, as he was always up to something with the ladies. And this time it wasn't far from the truth. He indeed did pick someone up, Isabel Peters, the stunning beautiful brunette girlfriend of Thomas Walker. Picked her up more than once, on his dick no less. With a smug smile, he too followed right behind Bella into the lodge to get cleaned up a bit.

"Hey Bella, why don't we shower together... again, to save water.." he asked her. Bella snapped as she turned around, poking him in the chest with her index finger.

"WHAT was that out there??.." she whispered loudly.

"Do you want us to get caught??.." she added vehemently.

"Relax... they have no clue that you and I are... um... 'together'.. I'll back off if you want me too, but I think you have enjoyed this so far this weekend.." he softly whispered as he grasped her waist and backed her onto the stairs. She fell backwards onto the stairs, sitting; her back on the steps. Her legs spread once more with him between them and his oh so long cock was resting at her pussy. His shorts and her yoga pants separating the two still.

"Johnny... we're playing with fire here.. they're just outside, they could hear us.. and my boyfriend is right there... ohhhh.. jeez... you almost told them what you have been up to... with that girl... ummm...umm... ME.. oh godddd.. please.... trying to 'pick her up' all weekend..." she begged him to stop but he was pumping the underside of his cock into her ever so slightly. Making her feel once again the cock that was giving her immense pleasure.

"Oh, I want them to hear you, Bella... this time, with all of them in the house.. you're going to scream and beg for me to FUCK you harder than I have ever fucked anyone..." he said with a harsh tone as he pumped her a few more times than back up off of her, teasing her.

"But not right now...later tonight, when they are all inside for the evening.. it's our last night here and I promised a girl I would RIDE her all weekend.. well tonight will be the ultimate prize, this woman will get a FUCKING of a LIFETIME.. she will be screaming her lungs out, and who knows, her boyfriend may just hear it..." Johnny teased her again as he offered her his hand so she could get up.

"And Bella... you are the best woman I have ever FUCKED... the only woman that can keep up with me.. and take ALL of me... No, you're not just another notch on my bedpost.. you're the ultimate dream woman, and I'm going to treat you like that.. Here's the plan for tonight, we'll start slow and sensual... and by the end of the night you'll be screaming my name for all of our friend's to hear, not knowing that it's me FUCKING Thomas' stunningly beautiful girlfriend ... in the hot tub, the pool room, the couch.. then back to my room and we'll FUCK like crazy rabbits... mating, gasping, moaning and groaning like never before. If you thought you moaned before, then you're in for the longest RIDE of your life.. I'm going to pump you so full of my cum, that you may be knocked up tonight...." Johnny explained to her in detail.

"I.. WANT... YOU.. ISABEL PETERS... like no other man has ever wanted you... not even your boyfriend.." he said looking deep into her lustful eyes. He leaned in one more time to whisper in her ear... Oh, and we're going to break that BED up in my room, I GUARANTEE IT." he whispered as he gave a playful kiss on her cheek and walked past her up the stairs, keeping his eyes locked on hers.

"Um... wow... um.." Bella mumbled with a little flattery at what she was listening to as he talked. She was falling for his ladies man charm again. Listening to what he was going to do to her tonight, with their friends in the house and more importantly her boyfriend of three years... what the two of them will be doing right under his nose. Her sexual appetite was being sated this weekend and then some. Johnny's cock was unbelievable, she never intended to cheat on Thomas like this. Not with his, oh so handsome - big cocked, best friend.

Bella let out an audible sigh as she watched him walk away from her, to his room. She closed her eyes just thinking of all of the things Johnny was going to do to her tonight. She thought last night and this morning was the pinnacle of what the best sex in the world would feel like. Sex in his room, in the shower, up on Mount Chester had all been AMAZING; and nearly getting caught by her boyfriend while in the shower or up at the peak by her friends was cutting it too dangerously close.

But she had wanted this, from the moment she heard stories about him, she wanted to experience this life changing sex that her friend Natalie had gotten from the stud, Johnny Tipson. For here she was, standing alone on the stairs, with her eyes closed thinking of what was to 'cum' that evening. She was ready for it, another deep sigh. She wanted it bad too now.

"I. WANT. HIM.. to FUCK ME SENSELESS like he said he would all weekend long... but I need to deal with Thomas somehow, nothing will stop me from experiencing this next level of sex.. I thought he fucked me senseless earlier, but the way he said all those things.. my goodness.. Oh fuck, I can't wait. And with all of his seed filling me all weekend, there's a chance he could knock me up... oh god... dear lord, and he wants the sex.. No, the FUCKING... is the right word.. He wants the FUCKING to be SO GOOD that it breaks his bed too... oh god... " she hornily thought and gasped out loud.

She opened her eyes to see that Johnny had gone into his bedroom. She struggled up the rest of the stairs slowly, her body in a heightened arousal state. In her mind, she knew she was going to let him do all those things he said he would, but there was still an ounce of her that still loved her boyfriend, Thomas. But the fact that this was the best sex of her life more than out weighed that.

She still had concerns, how was she supposed to keep Thomas and her friends from finding out their elicit transgressions. After all, she was going to scream and beg for Johnny to fuck her into oblivion. They were surely going to know what's happening in Johnny's room when the screams would commence. Bella didn't have a choice, she wanted Johnny's cock again and again. She was going to let her friends and Thomas know that Johnny continued to be that ladies man, banging any woman he could pick up; adding to his legendary status. But to do it in an empty lodge was one thing, now; to fuck him right under their noses, there was something dangerous, thrilling and adventurous about that.

Isabel Peters slowly walked into her bedroom. She needed to clear her mind for a few minutes and a nice hot shower would do just that. Bella stripped off her yoga pants and sports bra and wrapped herself in a towel. She tied her hair in a tight ponytail then headed for her bedroom door to go to the shower, only to be stopped dead in her tracks when she opened the door. Her eyes got big. Johnny was standing at her door, with just a towel on as well.