A Weekend Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny..." she whispered.

"Hey Bella, my offer still stands... we should shower together, to save water.. or...." he said with a smug smile, slowly walking into Thomas' and Bellas' bedroom, then closing and locking the door behind him. Bella slowly took a few steps back, not knowing what wicked plan Johnny had up his towel. Her hand was holding her towel at the top of her tits, making sure it didn't fall off.

"Or what...??.. I was going to go shower alone.." she said continuing to move backwards.

Johnny continued to back her up until the back of her knees hit the bed.

"Or... I'm a little hungry from all of the activities today... I could really EAT something right now... why not EAT YOU, BELLA..." he said with lust. Bella's eyes glazed, she sat down on the bed. Johnny was right in front of her, she looked up into his wanting eyes.

"Ohhh... god.. Johnny, not now... I need a... uh ... shower... they are waiting for us outside.." she pleaded to him but her body was reacting contrary to what she was saying. She leaned back on the bed, only her elbows keeping her up. Her legs parted and he was standing in between them on the edge of the bed.

"Why not now... you'll be keeping them up ALL NIGHT LONG.. it's best we get started..and I'm quite hungry..." he said with arrogance and emphasizing that their affair would go on all night.

He kneeled down at the edge of the bed, coming face to face with her sweet pussy once more. She was so wet from all the things he had said. Her glistening pussy was waiting to be devoured. He slowly brought his mouth down to her pussy, tongue lapping up the juices surrounding her entrance.

"Ohhhhh goddd.... Johnny... Not now... not now... Please...please .. don't..." she pleaded with him while clutching the bedsheets beside her. Johnny was eating her real good. Lapping up the juices once again, probing her outer labia.

"Don't what??..." he asked with his smug smile while looking up.

"Please... oh god... please...DON'T STOP EATING MEEEE..." she screamed, Bella needed to cum again. She let go of the bedsheets to place her hands on his head pulling him back down on her pussy. Johnny obliged to her command and started to eat furiously at her cunt. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was destined for another orgasm, this time on her own bed, where she and Thomas were staying.

His tongue found her g-spot and she let out a whimpered moan.

"Ohhhhh.. Jesus... you're gonna make me cum again...FUCK... make me cum again...MAKE ME CUM..." Bella demanded him as she looked down. Seeing the guy, that wasn't her boyfriend but her boyfriend's best friend eating her out. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey babe, you coming back out.. We're gonna play some cornhole/bags.." Thomas asked.

Bella tried to compose herself as best as she could, but it was hard to do when Johnny was going down on her, and boy was it good.

"Umm.. yeah babe.. As soon as I'm done showering and what not, I'll 'cum'..." she yelled back.

Johnny continued to lick her pussy like it was ice cream. Eating her up real nice. He then inserted two fingers into her hole, eliciting a loud moan from Bella.

"Unnnnngggghhhhh.... Ohhhhhh..." she moaned. She was close to cumming for Johnny again, and yet again, with her boyfriend right outside of their door.

"What was that, babe?... I couldn't hear you.." Thomas asked his girlfriend once more.

"I said.... Ohhh... After I shower, I'll be 'cumming'..." she yelled again. She was so close to her orgasm. Johnny inserted a third finger into her wet pussy and started to go to town on her g-spot. The sensations tingling up the body of the beautiful brunette girlfriend of Thomas. This was it, she was about to explode to a mind blowing orgasm.

"Ohhhhh GODDDDD.... I'M CUMMMMMINGGGG..... I'M CUMMMMMING... I'M SOOOOO CUMMMING.." she yelled out. Johnny had made her cum again, this time in their room, on their bed. He quickly got to his feet, dropping his towel and proceeded to insert his cock into her pussy in one swift motion. Bella was racked by her orgasm from his cunninglingus. Boy did he fill her up again.

"OHHH GODDD... what are you doing?!??.. What!??..." she said in a panicked voice.

"What does it look like I'm doing...I'm going to FUCK YOU right now, BELLA.." Johnny said as he looked down at disheveled hair and towel barely hanging on to her body. He slowly pulled his cock out then plunged back in. Back and forth he went until he set a nice even pace.

"Ok babe... I'll see you out there in a few minutes.." Thomas said but fell upon deaf ears to Bella as she was getting filled up again by Johnny's 9-inch cock at that very moment. The sex this time was more elicit. He was fucking her on their bed. Fuck Bella Peters on her very own bed. He pulled the towel away from her body to see her tits jiggling in rhythm with his fucking. Both willing participants had their eyes locked on each other, Bella shaking her head as if to say what a bad boy he was.

"You're so BAD... so BAD... but OH SO FUCKING... GOOOOODDD..." she lustfully said to him. His hips pumping back and forth into her slip, her moans started to get louder. She really love his cock.

"You've got me on my back, in me and my boyfriends' bed, no less... oh god... this.. Oh fuck... this is what you dreamed of... to have me underneath you, ploughing my tight pussy on your friends bed..." she said looking up at the stud of a man that was ploughing her pussy to no end, her boyfriend's best friend Johnny Tipson.

"I promised you we'd be fucking all over this lodge.. And god damn it... that is what I'm going to do... Jesus, I LOVE your pussy, Bella.." he growled back at her without stopping his hips. He lifted her legs up and stretched them to form a wide 'V', he was hitting spots in her pussy that made the brunette woman scream.

"Oh fuck... FUCK.... We need to hurry and I need to shower.. As much as we both love this right now... we need to continue later... oh GODDDD... after we have cummed together again..." she groaned.

Johnny continued to pound her then folded her in half so he was face to face with her.

"Wrap your legs around me again.. Let's go fucking shower together..." he demanded. Bella wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her as best as he could. Bella started to bounce up and down on his cock, each step penetrating her pussy deeper. Places that made her close her eyes for a brief minute to enjoy. Making the trip to bathroom wasn't too difficult, Johnny locked the door and proceed to turn on the shower, still will fucking the living shit out of her. Her moans grew louder, they both were nearing their mutual climax.

He pinned her to the wall of the shower as he ploughed in and out. Up and down his cock went, her pussy clamping around his big girthy cock. The shower raining down on the coupling pair, ignoring all their surroundings. Their eyes focus on each other and their impending orgasm.

"OH FUCK..Ungggg.. Ungggghh... your cock is so good... I can never give this up... you're going to fuck me every day from now on.. YOU HEAR ME JOHNNY.. Every single day from here on out...behind my boyfriends' back... in our house...YOU WANT THAT, JOHNNY??.." she said to him as she kissed him hard on his lips. His ploughing continued through it all.

"Whatever Isabel Peters wants.. she will get.." he said continuing to fuck her into the shower wall.

"OHHHHHH.. I'M CUMMMING AGAIN... I'M CUMMMMING JOHNNNNY... CUM WITH ME....I WANT TO SEE YOU CUM... WITH ME... LOOK INTO MY EYES.....LOOK AT ME..." she pleaded with him. Johnny looked deeply into her eyes, and moments later his cock stiffened and exploded right into her, spewing his seeds once more into the brunette cheating girlfriend.

"YOU WANT IT... HERE IT IS BELLA..FUCK... TAKE MY CUM...MILK ME... TAKE IT BELLA.." he growled once again at her to take his potent cum. Her pussy clamped around his pulsing cock, milking him again. There was no way around it, these two were built for hot passionate sex with each other.

"OHHHHHH GODD..That's it... ohhhhh... I can feel your cum.... Oh godddd... it's warm and oh sooo good..." she mumbled. The pair had cummed together once more that day. There was plenty more cumming in the hours ahead between the two.

With smiles on both of their faces, the pair got showered quickly, rinsing off any of their illicit activities. Johnny wanted to just keep on fucking Bella, he didnt' care if they got caught, the sex with Thomas' girl was too good. And after today, he was going to get the sweet pussy of Bella Peters every single day.

Bella had never been this happy, her smile spoke volumes as to how satisfying and gratifying the sex was with Johnny. She finally found someone who could satiate her appetite for sex. In actuality, Johnny's sexual appetite was much more than Thomas', or her for that matter , but she is learning on the fly at what a sex god Johnny was.

Her mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts. She couldn't wait to continue fucking him that evening, on his bed - riding him and getting pounded by him until they broke his bed. She couldn't believe that's what he wanted to do. The sex would have to be out of this world for that to happen, and boy was it going to happen; the ultimate climax between two passionate lovers. Not to mention, their friends and her boyfriend would be listening to it all night. The thumping of the bed against the wall right before it breaks. Them thinking it was some girl that Johnny had brought over from his liaisons. Little did they know that it would be Bella Peters fucking and sucking and riding Johnny's cock once more to commit the ultimate taboo, the possibility of getting knocked up by her boyfriends' friend.

A shiver went down her spine as she shook at those thoughts, getting ready to go back outside and join Thomas, her boyfriend and her friends - but also keeping a close, lustful eye on Johnny.

To be continued...