All Comments on 'A Weekend At The Lodge'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 3 years ago

Giving this a 4 because because we didn't get any real details on the second threesome at the end haha

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

A predictable story (as if playing poker) but well written and enjoyable.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Good story... BUT... Bill and Marcy agreed before they ever left home to do this together and watch each other.. dumb asses never did keep the promise to each other...they could of had a lot more fun if they had..

P_AndererP_Andereralmost 3 years ago

OK, just a bit mechanical. Nothing referenced any feelings or emotions. Just 'they did this, they said that'

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Regarding "In for a penny, in for a pound":

This saying originated in Britain, where the monetary units include both pounds and pennies, which are fractions of a pound. The saying is meant to convey that once you have invested in a pursuit, you should continue even if it escalates unexpectedly.

The event of Britain joining the European Union forced this saying to morph to "In for a penny, in for a Euro", and the loss of alliteration was so disturbing that the Brexit movement was established and the country reverted to previous currency and regained their treasured homily.

A movement was started in America to (pun intended) coin the term "In for a dime, in for a dollar"; however, it never caught on, perhaps due to the popularity of countering platitudes such as "No use throwing away good money after bad" and "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.