A Weekend Away Pt. 03

Story Info
A training weekend away with her master.
1.3k words
4.27
7.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of A weekend away where a master takes his sub away for a surprise training weekend.

They woke still in the same position at dawn. They showered together and he got dressed whilst she dried her hair. He helped to brush all the tangles out and put it up in a ponytail to help keep it out of the way and this meant it was also useful as an extra handhold. They sat down and looked at the timetable of classes for the morning. He decided she should go to two - firstly the position class which ran from 9-10 and then secondly the oral skills class which ran from 10.30-12. He picked the tour round the torture room as his first session and then flogging skills for his second.

They agreed they would meet back in their room just after 12 as their sessions finished so they could go to lunch together. With that plan in mind, they headed to breakfast. As soon as they finished breakfast they headed off to their respective sessions. She was looking forward to hearing about his over lunch just as he was keen to find out how her sessions had gone.

She arrived at the classroom to find about half a dozen other subs all waiting for the master to show up. They were all just milling about and chatting when he arrived which was clearly the wrong thing to be doing given the look on his face. They hurriedly moved apart and stood quietly, eyes down looking at the floor. He stalked to the front of the room, muttering under his breath about incompetent subs and how they all needed a good lesson in discipline. He stood at the front of the class and clapped his hands. They all looked up at him expectantly. He then proceeded to lecture them about the correct positions they should be in when their masters demanded them.

The first position he taught them was 'present' which they should always be in when their masters entered the room unless they had ordered otherwise. This was where they would be sitting down on their knees, legs spread wide apart and their hands palm up on their thighs.

The second position he taught them was 'submit' where they would kneel down, legs apart and facing forward with their arms outstretched.

The third he called 'expose' where they knelt on their knees, legs stretched apart and their hands behind their heads.

The fourth was 'wait' where they were standing, legs slightly apart and arms in a box position behind their back. He told them a variation of this was 'wait up' where instead of their arms being behind their back their arms would be up and their wrists would be crossed above their head.

The final one he instructed them on was 'apology' where they lay face down, forehead against the floor and arms outstretched. He thought they might need that one quite a lot in the coming days if their behaviour at the start of the class was anything to go by. He then dismissed the class and told them to go and get a drink of water before they went to their next class.

They chatted as they left the room and discovered they were all going to the oral skills class too. They all felt a little apprehensive about this next class, wondering who (or what) they would be practicing on. They stopped off at the dining room and took advantage of the refreshments that were on offer. It had been a tiring first class learning and holding some of the poses, and it meant the drinks were welcome. They heard a bell and realised that was the signal to go to the next class. They hurried off, not wanting to be late and incurring any punishments.

They arrived before the master and they all stood in the wait position thinking that would be appropriate. After a few moments the master arrived along with a dozen other men, all with their cocks out, clearly ready for the subs to demonstrate their oral skills (or lack of, certainly in her case). The next hour and a half passed with the sounds of slurping, gagging, moaning and retching.

Eventually though between the subs they had managed to bring each of the men to a satisfactory orgasm and their skills had improved a little, though some of them still had a long way to go (her especially). They were all grateful though when the lesson ended and they were dismissed to go back to their rooms. Lunch was to be served at 1 and then the afternoon was time for them to spend with their masters/mistresses demonstrating what they had learnt and experiencing what their masters and mistresses had picked up from their sessions.

She hurried back to their room, wanting to be there before his so she could put into practice one of the positions they'd been taught that morning. To her relief she was first so she quickly got into the first position they'd been taught - present. She hoped he wouldn't be too long as it wasn't terribly comfortable and her muscles had all been tested over the last 24 hours since they'd arrived.

Thankfully after only a couple of minutes she heard your key in the door. She calmed herself and waited for him to open the door. She hoped he'd be pleased to see she had learnt something. She was equally eager to hear all about his morning. He opened the door and smiled when he saw her. He told her she was a good girl and then asked her to demonstrate the other positions she'd been taught. She did, he liked them all, especially the wait up and told her in future that that was the position he expected her to be in whilst waiting for him.

He then said she could sit on the bed whilst she told you about the oral skills lesson. She explained how it had gone but said that she felt she hadn't done as well as she should, her mouth is small and she really struggled taking any size of cock. He told her not to worry as she was sure to get some opportunities to practice before they left.

She then begged him to tell her about the sessions he had been to. He told her she would have to wait for a demonstration of his flogging skills but he thought he had mastered it well. She told you she was looking forward to that. He then told her about his tour round the torture chamber which he'd found really interesting and thought that there were some things in there that she'd really enjoy.

There was the obvious rack which might come in useful for straightening out joints after a session in tight bondage but the thing that caught his attention the most was a modified iron maiden. The spikes were sharp but not long enough to pierce the skin as long as the inhabitant didn't move a great deal. There were no spikes in the head area but where the inhabitant's mouth would be there was a large dildo, placed so that the inhabitant would be suitably muffled just in case they weren't enjoying their time in the maiden.

However, he had noticed that there were a couple crank handles on the outside and so he'd asked what those were for. They explained that if the sub was being particularly difficult it was actually possible to lengthen the spikes a little more, still not to the point of causing a great deal of damage but they may well pierce the larger parts of the anatomy. There was also a dildo that could be raised through the floor of the maiden to either enter the pussy or arse of the inhabitant causing them to move around a little more and inflict a little more pain on themselves. His sub could feel herself getting excited at the thought of the torture chamber though she suspected she might not enjoy it so much in reality.

To be continued in part 4